Eruri stories(Erwin x Levi)

Por SevenDeep

Just A Eruri Book Oneshot's About My Fav Gay Old Men Más

Empty Yard.
Oneshot's 2
Oneshot's 3.
Oneshot 4
Oneshot's 5
Oneshot's 6
oneshot's 7
Oneshot's 8
Oneshot's 9
Oneshot's 10
Oneshot's 11
Oneshot's 12
Oneshot's 13
Oneshot's true Devil 14. part 1.
False Angel Oneshot's 15. Part 2
Moonflower Oneshot's 16 Part 3.
Oneshot's 17
Oneshot's. 18
Oneshot's 22
Oneshot's 20
Oneshot's 21 part 2
Oneshot's 25
Oneshot's 23
Oneshot's 24
Oneshot's Part 26
Oneshot's 27
Oneshot's 28
Oneshot's 29
Oneshot's 30
Oneshot's 31
Oneshot's 32
Oneshot's 33
Oneshot's 34
Oneshot's 35
Oneshot's 36
Oneshot's 37
Oneshot's 38
Oneshot's 39
Oneshot's 40
Oneshot's 41
Oneshot's 42.
Oneshot's 43
Oneshot's 44
Oneshot's 45
Oneshot's 46
Oneshot's 47
Oneshot's 48
Oneshot's 49
Oneshot's 50
Oneshot's 51
Oneshot's 52
Oneshot's 53
Oneshot's 54

Oneshot's 19

381 5 2
Por SevenDeep

A:N i have been holding on this idea for a long ass time so here you guys go Also this is a special Oneshot's because of the read's thanks so much for the 586 reads Thank You!! keep slaying babes;)

--------------------------------

Levi frowned as he pulled the lid off the pot, the steam and smoke pouring from it. He'd burned the noodles. How the hell had he burned the noodles? He'd just left for a brief moment to tidy up, but apparently had gotten distracted, and now the dinner was ruined.

He'd already ruined Valentine's Day before their date had even began. Erwin would be coming home from work soon, and Levi would have to remake the noodles. Not to mention, the beef and gravy he was cooking wasn't cooking right; even though he'd kept it on medium heat.

He sighed heavily. All he wanted to do was have a perfect dinner date with his husband. Erwin always did such incredible things for him on Valentine's Day: took him to fancy restaurants, brought him nice gifts, gave him incredible, mind-blowing sex. Levi had told Erwin that he was going to take over their plans for the holiday this year; he wanted to repay the favor. He was going to make dinner from scratch and give Erwin the best sex of his life. But his plan was already going to shit.

Levi heard the sound of a car pulling up and frowned, hurriedly scraping the burnt noodles from the bottom of the pot, attempting to salvage the non-burnt ones on the top. Erwin was back early, he wasn't meant to come home for another half hour. Levi supposed he'd have to make do with what he had, and he plated the salvaged noodles with some of the beef and gravy. The gravy had thickened too much in his negligence, and he tried stirring it more to make it a little thinner. He placed the plates on the table, feeling uneasy. He was somewhat of a perfectionist; he didn't like presenting food that wasn't amazing, and this was mediocre at best.

Erwin walked through the front door, a bouquet of flowers and a small box in his hands. Romantic bastard, Levi thought to himself, greeting Erwin with a small smile as he walked into the kitchen. The two kissed briefly before Erwin handed him the flowers and gift, murmuring a 'Happy Valentine's Day' against his skin.

Levi smelled the flowers before setting them on the counter, eagerly unwrapping the box. He opened it up; a beautiful silver watch that must've cost a small fortune. He admired it, taking it out of the box and examining it. There was an engraving behind the clock face: Erwin&Levi always and forever.

Levi sighed happily, placing it back in the box, "Thank you, Erwin. This is beautiful."

"I thought you'd like it," Erwin agreed, the two sharing another sweet kiss, "Also, what smells like it's burning?"

Levi grimaced as he put the box on the counter, admitting sheepishly, "I burnt the noodles. I'm sorry in advance for the horrible dinner we're going to have."

"Aww, baby," Erwin chuckled, "Don't apologize. I'm sure it'll be great."

Levi didn't think so, but the two went to sit at the table anyways. Levi got up to get the wine bottle he'd left on the counter, but it slipped from his fingers as he picked it up, falling to the floor with a loud crash. He winced from the sound, and Erwin instantly got up to help him.

"No no," Levi insisted, "I've got it. Sit back down."

Could this get any worse? He thought in irritation as he began sopping up the wine with paper towels. He'd have to mop the floors later, he thought to himself as he realized just how sticky the floors would be. Once most of the wine was cleaned up, Levi went to grab the broom, cursing under his breath at how awful this dinner was going so far. It was a disaster.

He swept up the broken glass and tossed it in the garbage, walking back over to the table. On his way there, he felt something sharp stabbing his bare foot, and instantly jumped back. Had he missed some glass? He turned his foot over, seeing a small shard of glass poking out of his skin, blood pooling there.

"Baby, are you okay?" Erwin asked upon realizing what had happened, instantly standing up to help Levi.

"I'm fine, I'm fine," Levi insisted, "It's just a little glass."

He reached down and tugged the small shard out of his foot, grimacing when he saw more blood pour from the wound. It wasn't a big cut, but he'd definitely need a band-Aid. Erwin's arms were around him suddenly, the man lifting him bridal style so he wouldn't have to walk on the bleeding foot.

"Erwin, really," Levi frowned, "I'm okay. You don't have to help me."

"But I want to," Erwin smiled softly down at him, carrying him into the bathroom, "Let me bandage you up."

He set Levi down so he was sitting on the bathroom counter, and retrieved the Neosporin band-Aid, and alcohol from the medicine cabinet. He kneeled down, washing the wound with the alcohol before putting Neosporin on it and placing the Band-Aid over the top.

"Thanks," Levi grumbled, feeling annoyed that he was just fucking things up over and over again.

He hopped off the counter and tested out his foot, which was already feeling much better. The two went back into the dining room and began to eat, Levi cursing himself as now their food was cold. But Erwin didn't complain, he just ate even if to Levi this food felt inedible.

"I'm sorry," Levi mumbled, annoyed at himself.

Erwin looked up from his food with a frown, "What are you sorry for, baby?"

Levi sighed, "I just... I wanted this dinner to be perfect, but I fucked up the food and then I broke the wine bottle, then I got damn glass in my foot and now the food is cold and I-"

"Whoa whoa whoa," Erwin held his hands up, "Calm down, Levi. It's really not a big deal."

"But it is," Levi tried, feeling a bit frazzled, "You always make everything so perfect for me on Valentine's Day. I just wanted to give you the same..."

Erwin smiled softly, reaching across to grab one of Levi's hands, "Baby, it doesn't matter to me if Valentine's Day is perfect or not. To me, it's perfect just because I get to spend it with you."

Levi could feel himself blushing from Erwin's words, a smile appearing on his face, "Really?"

"Of course," Erwin squeezed his hand gently, "Besides, I thought the food was good."

"You don't have to lie," Levi rolled his eyes a bit.

"I'm not!" Erwin laughed, "You know I love your cooking."

Levi was almost certain Erwin was just saying that to make him feel better, but he decided to let it slide just this once. He watched Erwin press a kiss to the back of his hand, and suddenly he thought about the other gift he had for Erwin.

"I...I have something else for you," Levi muttered, pulling his hand away, "It's a gift, but you have to open it upstairs."

Erwin raised an eyebrow, a knowing smirk appearing on his lips, "Oh really now?"

Levi nodded, "Yes. Go wait in your office at your desk. I'll be right there to join you."

Erwin didn't hesitate. He took his and Levi's finished plates and put them in the sink before heading upstairs to his office. Levi went to the bedroom to get ready, putting on his outfit and fixing up his hair and makeup. He'd prepared himself earlier on before making dinner so that they could just get right to it, and he was excited to show Erwin the outfit he'd bought.

He grabbed his accessories and walked down the hall towards Erwin's office door, which was closed. Levi opened the door slowly, sliding into the room in a maid's uniform: complete with a flowing black skirt and white apron, a lacy black garter belt around his thigh, knee high white socks and black heels. He also wore a cute little black headband and had done black eyeliner and mascara on his eyes, and the outfit had ruffles on the sleeves. Levi carried a duster in his hand, and could see that he'd immediately captured his husband's attention. Erwin was staring at him with widened eyes, mouth slightly ajar at the sight of him.

Levi sauntered over to the bookshelf and bent over to dust the lowest shelf, making sure that Erwin could see the lacy black panties underneath his short skirt. He loved teasing his husband, and was enjoying the feeling of the man's eyes boring holes into his skin. Levi smirked a little and stood up straight, glancing back innocently at Erwin.

"Is there anything I can do for you, Mr. Smith?" Levi asked, twirling his duster in his hands.

Erwin seemed captivated, shaking his head to come back to reality before a sly grin appeared on his face, "I can think of a few things. Come here."

He motioned with his finger for Levi to come over, and Levi cautiously walked across the room, his heels clicking on the wooden floor. Erwin pushed his chair back, already sporting a boner through his pants, and held his hands out for Levi to come closer. Levi put his hands behind his back, playing the role of an innocent maid, and went to stand in front of Erwin, who put two hands on each of his ass cheeks and pulled him closer, so that Levi was standing between Erwin's legs.

"S-Sir?" Levi inquired, "What are you doing?"

He so enjoyed role-playing with Erwin; they'd only done it a few times throughout their relationship, but Erwin seemed to really enjoy it when they did, so Levi had decided this would be perfect for their Valentine's Day romp.

Erwin moved his hands underneath the skirt and groped at his ass, smirking up at him, "I think you know exactly what I'm doing, darling. Would you like to please your master, hmm?"

Levi could feel the tips of his ears turning red from Erwin's words, his dick twitching to life. He tried to appear unsure of himself, "But... But sir, I don't think that's allowed."

Erwin chuckled lowly, smacking Levi's ass hard with one hand before going back to groping it, eliciting a yelp from Levi's mouth, "It is allowed, because what I say goes. Don't you want to obey your master? Make me feel good?"

Levi whimpered and nodded, "Y-Yes, sir. What... What do I do?"

Levi set the duster on the desk, clasping his hands in front of him nervously. Erwin looked like he was on cloud nine just from seeing Levi like this, and Levi was hoping this would make up for the awful dinner.

"Get down on your pretty knees," Erwin instructed, "And open your mouth wide for me, okay?"

Levi nodded again, getting down on his knees in between Erwin's legs and opening up his mouth as wide as he could. Erwin sighed contently at the sight before undoing his pants and tugging out his cock, pre-cum already forming at the tip.

"Oh sir," Levi murmured in feigned surprise, "It's so big. How is it going to fit?"

Erwin, ever the egotistical bastard about his dick size, groaned from Levi's words, "It'll fit, don't you worry."

He placed the tip on Levi's tongue before pushing his length in further and further, until it was hitting the back of Levi's throat. Levi whined and kept his mouth open, feeling the incredible turn-on he was getting from doing this to his husband. Erwin moaned and used his free hand to grasp Levi's hair, guiding him up and down on his dick slowly.

"There's a good boy," Erwin whispered, "Close your mouth around it, just like that."

Levi closed his mouth and started sucking, his eyes half-lidded from the pleasure of doing this to Erwin. He let Erwin's hand in his hair guide him back and forth on his length, making obnoxious sucking noises and tonguing at what he could as the heavy cock rested in his mouth. Erwin was letting out small little pants, a low groan every once in a while when Levi sucked him particularly good.

"Shit," Erwin let go of Levi's hair, and Levi pulled away, sputtering a little and coughing from almost choking on it.

"Should I keep going, sir?" Levi asked after pulling himself together.

Erwin shook his head, "I want you to bend over my desk, now."

Levi rose to his feet slowly, "What are you going to do to me then, sir?"

"You want to know?" Erwin growled in a low voice, tugging Levi close by his ass again and bringing his head close to Erwin's, "I'm going to fuck you so hard, baby. You'll be trembling and shaking around me- it'll feel so amazing."

Levi whined and nodded, "Oh yes, please. Please, sir."

"Then bend over," Erwin ordered, and this time Levi listened, bending over the desk and clinging to the edges.

Erwin flipped the skirt up, tugging the panties down to his ankles before running his fingers up and down Levi's ass crack. He spat on his fingers before returning them, easily able to slide in two at once.

"Have you been fingering yourself?" Erwin asked with a chuckle, "Naughty boy."

Levi whined, "Y-Yes, sir. I was ready in case you... in case you wanted to have sex with me."

Erwin moved his fingers around for a few moments before pulling them out, "Very good, darling. You're a good boy."

Levi whimpered, "Th-Thank you, sir."

Erwin sighed and lined up his cock, guiding it into Levi's hole slowly, "Shit, shit. You're so tight."

Levi gasped and moaned, "O-Oh! S-Sir I-"

"That's right," Erwin cooed, finally all the way in, "Are you ready for it?"

Levi nodded, "Y-Yeah. I want it."

Erwin groaned and pulled out all the way before thrusting back in. He started out at a harsh pace, jutting Levi against the desk over and over. Levi moaned and clung to the desk, a loud whine escaping his mouth.

"You like that?" Erwin asked, sounding a little out of breath.

"Uh huh," Levi nodded dumbly, "Y-Yeah- yes sir."

Erwin chuckled breathlessly and gripped his hips a little tighter, fucking into him quickly and hitting his prostate on every thrust. Levi gasped and tossed his head back, moaning loudly from the feeling. He was already getting so close, the grinding against his pleasure spot bringing him closer to the edge with each thrust. Erwin wrapped a large hand around Levi's neck, thumbing at his Adam's apple and choking him lightly, something Levi enjoyed. He choked and moaned, gasping for breath and whimpering.

Suddenly, Erwin slowed to a stop, pulling out most of the way and letting go of his neck, ordering, "Fuck yourself on my cock, baby."

Levi whined, fucking himself back against Erwin's cock desperately. His legs were shaking, his fingers trembling on the edge of the desk. He could barely handle it, his whole body pulsing with the euphoria Erwin's cock was bringing him.

"That's a good boy," Erwin teased, "Do you want me to take over?"

Levi nodded, starting to tire already from his movements. He gasped and cried out when Erwin began fucking him brutally again, moaning at the wild pace that was assaulting his prostate.

"Oh Erwin!" Levi moaned, letting go of his maid persona for now, "Oh please!"

"You gonna cum?" Erwin asked in between pants, sounding close himself, "Cum, baby. Go ahead."

Levi shrieked, spilling all over the desk below him and feeling Erwin cum inside him soon after. Erwin pulled out, resting a hand next to Levi's head on the desk as they both breathed heavily.

"Fuck," Erwin breathed, "That was fucking amazing."

Levi smiled sleepily, reaching his hand over to grip Erwin's, "It was."

He was so happy. Even though dinner had been a disaster, he'd made Erwin's Valentine's Day by dressing up and role playing for him. It had turned out perfectly after all.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

151K 2.4K 21
My name is Levi Ackerman and I'm the elite of the elite. I have the best killing abilities you motherfuckers will ever gonna see. I killed so many ti...
4.4M 121K 71
This is a Levi x Reader. Yes there will be Lemon <3 Story Intro in the story. Enjoy!!! Disclaimer: I do not any of the AOT characters!!!!!! I on...
469K 7.7K 68
Click on R E A D for pages filled cliché scenarios, odd imagines, and ( typical ) one-shots of Humanity's Strongest and you ( the reader ) She, he...