Therapy Sessions

Da shelivestodie

Just me replacing actual therapy with writing down what bothers me. Have fun reading all my deepest thoughts. Altro

1
2
4

3

14 2 1
Da shelivestodie

!!!TRIGGER WARNING FOR EATING DISORDERS!!!

"You're like a walrus!" "You should loose some weight." "No, you're too fat for that." I was in middle school when I first heard sentences like that directed towards me. From other classmates, friends and even family members. I was a child, not even a teenager! But these sentences have stuck with me for years. They stripped me from all my confidence and led to me developing an eating disorder. At first I just wanted to loose a little weight and honestly it was pretty easy: just eating less. However, it turned ugly really quick. I got obsessed with counting calories, stepping on the scale multiple times a day and seeing the numbers drop. The lower the better. How many calories are in an apple? In half a can of sprite? In toothpaste? It quickly took over my life and I was crying nearly every day and not eating for days.  I was actively searching out content on social media to trigger my eating disorder. But then I opened up and actually got better. My mindset changed, I started to eat again, feeling happier. Of course I didn't get rid of all my habits completely. I still loosely counted calories and I wasn't comfortable in my body but I was doing a lot better. Now here's the funny thing: I missed being sick. I started to cut back on my food again, but this time was different. My general mental health was better and I kept eating mostly normal. I hated myself for it. Why couldn't I just restrict like before? Why was I so weak? I hated myself for treating my body like it deserved. But then I got the glorious idea that if I couldn't manage restricting my intake then I could just throw it up after, right? I had tried it before but I just couldn't make myself throw up. This time was different. It had to be. So I tried it and it was horrible but that didn't stop me. I did it again. And that's where I am right now: a recovering anorexic and starting bulimic.

- 03/14/2022

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

405K 54.3K 140
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
185K 2.1K 50
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good 🏃‍♀️ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...
6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
50.5K 1.4K 40
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...