No, your not fine (A cause fo...

By Mondrop

Phil watched his assistant turn and walk around the corner, in the corner of Phil's eye he swore he saw a bru... More

Ch.1 Get a job, Tomathy
Ch.2 Fuck you, but not Phil
Ch.3 Hey Gremlin, welcome back!
Ch.4 Ah, patrol a great way to relieve stress- oh and there's the Warden!
Ch.5 Q and Toms have a moment and Tommy suffering
Ch.6 Time for fluffy Sbi part I
Ch.7 Sbi & Tommy fluff part II
Ch.8 Sbi & Tommy fluff part III
Ch.9 Sbi & Tommy fluff part IV
Ch.10 Bench trio angst and Dream being a bitch-
Ch.11 Tommy is sad, he's also on patrol- Oh and having a mental breakdown
Ch.12 Tommy: is sick, Sbi: HES DYING! GET A MEDIC-
Ch.13 Toms is still sick, Sbi are fighting over him.
Ch.14 Surprise mother fucking birthday party!
Ch. 15 (OG poster didnt give a title for this chapter lol)
Ch. 17 Tommy actually does something on patrol!
Ch.18 Sapnap needs a date, Phil and Sam are in a custody battle
Ch.19 More fluffy patrol with an injured Snowbird
Ch.20 I can't tell of this is a blessing or a curse.
Ch.21 Fluff, and also some teasing from the OG poster
Ch.22 Neapolitan Trio being blind and a surprise.
Not Chapter sorry

Ch. 16 Concerned Sbi go brrrrr-

4.2K 146 94
By Mondrop

Techno was beyond worried.

It was supposed to be a normal day, or at least as normal as it can be as a hero. Tommy had just arrived and he seemed so off, he was happier, which was a plus but he was super jumpy. Like if Techno or someone else tried to walk towards him he would flinch away so violently Techno wasn't sure if he accidentally gave the stoat a heart attack.

Techno walked over to the couch, Tommy was busy doing paperwork or something so he was in Phil's office. Techno just sat on the couch, he was so deep in thought that he didn't notice his younger brother walking towards him until it was too late. Suddenly a large mass lazily collapsed onto Techno's chest. A large portion of his sounders mop brown hair was in Techno's face, Techno did not like it one bit.

"OOF! — What the fuck Wilbur!?" Techno yelped, Wilbur just snickered. His expression was such a fake apologetic that Techno let out a soft growl. Wilbur had zero amounts of remorse in his expression.

"I don't see a problem, you make quite a comfy cushion Tech." Wilbur said matter a factly. Techno just snarled and threw his younger brother onto the floor, the brunette just let out a soft yelp as he toppled onto the carpet below. Techno was the one who let out the snicker this time.

"well soot, I am in the middle of thinking about something more important then your comfort," Techno snarked, Wilbur bristled in fake offense. Techno's blossom pink hair cover a little bit of his vision.

"What could possibly be more important then my own comfort?!" Wilbur stated, Techno just snorted as the brunette gave him an irritated look. Techno gave him a deadpan look.

"Two words, or names." Techno said holding up two fingers for the brunette to see. "Phil and Tommy." Wilbur opened his mouth to presumably snark something but Techno saw the glint of recognition in his eyes as he clicked his mouth shut.

No one could argue that Tommy and Phil were more important then anything else!

———

"How the actual fuck, is this plan supposed to work?!" Fundy's exasperated voice rings out against the elevator. Eret turning her gaze off her phone to look at Fundy with a curious expression.

"I don't see any problem with the plan?" Foolish's very much smug voice replies as he stands cross armed facing the Fox hybrid. The hybrid in question had an irritated expression on his face, his tail was trashing back and fourth behind him in irritation. Foolish was just wearing the smuggest expression he has ever had.

"Stop it you two, we're almost there." Puffy chided, her ear flicked to the side in fond annoyance. Foolish stuck his tongue out as Fundy bristled further. Puffy scolded the younger man for his childish behavior, Foolish only apologized half heartedly.

Sam, Eret, Puffy, Fundy, and Foolish are going up the elevator to go and try to kidnap Tommy. Or for lack of better words get killed trying to do so. Don't get Fundy wrong, the kid is entertaining. But Fundy was not going to be thrown against the wall by one of his best friends again for talking with the blond.

Fundy let out one more irritated thrill before relenting, though he promised if things went south that he would throw Foolish to the wolves. The elevator gave a small 'ding' and the doors slide open.....

....To reveal the two no.2 hero's that would be very happy to break all of their necks for just trying to talk with Tommy.

Oh fuck-

"What the fuck!" Fundy heard Wilbur's voice shriek as someone pushes past him, causing Fundy to topple over and onto the ground below. Fundy looked up to see Sam high tailing it to Phil's office like he was running from the cops.

Fundy turned his attention to the two hero's in the room that would probably be his demise, Techno had stood up with a shocked expression on his face while Wilbur was just gawking at the hero's in the elevator like they were stupid. I wholeheartedly agree. Fundy sighed to himself. The two hero's didn't seem to get why they were here yet. Good, Fundy had a little bit more time to live.

"What are you guys doing here-" Techno began but loud shouting made him snap his attention towards the side. Fundy fallowed and his mind nearly stopped.

Running out of the office was Sam, in all his green creeper glory with Tommy in his arms bridle style.

What has become of Fundy's life?

"LET ME GO YOU BITCH! PHILLLLLL!" Tommy whined as Phil burst through the door, his wings were puffed up spraying dark, jet black feathers in every direction.

"HEH!?" Techno grunted as Wilbur made a choked noise. As Sam started running towards them much faster then he should when carrying a teen.

"Oh no you don't!" Wilbur remarked as he stood and tackled Sam to the floor. Sam let out a loud 'hiss! As he was tackled into the wall behind him. Tommy letting out a loud 'SHIT!' As he was tackled with the hybrid. Techno was running over as Phil practically flung himself to the pile of creeper-kidnapper and would-be-kidnapped-teen.

"Nope-nope-nope-nope-nope-nope-" Fundy rushed as he pushed himself up and flung himself into the elevator, landing right on top of Foolish who let out a loud 'OOF!'. The fox hybrid whirled around and smashed a random floor.

Fundy was not dying today thank you.

———

Sam sprinted into the elevator just as the doors closed.

Phil watched him go with venom in his eyes, that bitch tried to steal Tommy from them. Kill kill blood protect fledgling kill protect flock flock fledgling family blood- Phil sighed internally at his own instincts going haywire. Phil sighed, Tommy was complaining very loudly about being almost kidnapped for the millionth time.

Phil wasn't listening though, Sam had told Phil something that made the avian think.

"Phil before you skin me alive I have something to say." Sam says, holding his hands up in a surrender position. Now this intrigued Phil. Phil puffed up his wings to seem larger then they actually were.

"Tommy, Tommy was much too light for his age Phil." Sam said, his expression darkening. Phil watched him with wide eyes. Tommy?

In the present, Phil gazed at his assistant who was currently in an argument with Techno about primes knows what. Wilbur was at the side snickering at the twos banter. Phil studied his assistant closely, watching and noting the fact that Tommy seemed to wince every time something touched his side.

Tommy also seemed to be avoiding rolling up his sleeves for some odd reason, Tommy is also wearing a jacket. He's been wearing it for the entire day, it was summer. Phil watched every wince or soft flinch Tommy did. Phil held back a worried thrill. Phil needed to tell Techno and Wilbur, but not when Tommy was here.

Not now at least.

———

"what a stupid kid."

The man that was sitting across from him snorted, the faintest hint of a smile traced his lips. The blaze hybrid pursed his lip, this man was sick. But necessary~ A small voice rang out from the back of his head. The hybrid sighed, so what? They would get what they need from the sick fuck and then leave him for dead.

"Do you have the information Dream?" The hybrid asks, his burning orange eyes meeting the stupid white masks of Dream's. The blaze hybrid did not like this man one bit, but he had information and that's what Sapnap needs.

"I'm afraid when your getting it out of someone so..... uncooperative is rather, difficult to be honest" The man cooed, his arms gesturing wildly in the air as Sapnap holds back a scoff. I'm here for a reason, we need him.

Sapnap took another look at the man's sickly smug expression, the blaze hybrid grimaced. I wish we didn't, Sapnap thought bitterly. They needed this sick fuck and yet said fuck can't or won't tell us anything they needed. Sapnap felt his coal colored tail start to heat up at the ends. His tail started to sizzle as Dream grinned even wider.

"When will you get any valuable piece of info Dream!" Sapnap hissed, his horns going from the muted coal grey to a bright burning orange in a few seconds. Dream only kept his smug smirk, Sapnap wanted to burn this man alive.

"most likely in a month, if I get lucky perhaps in a few days." Dream replies smoothly, Sapnap recoils. This mother fucker. Sapnap felt his rods start to lift from his back, going from a light grey to burning hot rods of fiery orange lava. The rods danced around his body, weaving around his tail and sizzling in the air around him.

"I'll be back in one month." Sapnap hissed, voice cold as ice compared to the amount of fire his body emitted. His rods only blazed more as he stood and swept out of the room. Sapnap's tail whipped around behind him, trashing in poorly concealed fury. Walking out of the building Sapnap shone brighter in the dim lighting of the fucks backyard.

Sapnap looked up to see another man waiting for him, this time Sapnap smiled at the sight. Rushing over his his rods started to slow and drift to his back. His front hair that had been turning into an open flame extinguished itself. His sizzling tail that was scorching the grass below him cooled down into the mutated grey. Sapnap's horns going back to normal as well.

"George!" Sapnap screamed, as he stopped in front of the man. George was a good soul, oblivious yeah but that's why he's the one who drives Sapnap to top secret missions and doesn't question it.

"How'd it go?" The brown haired man asked, Sapnap snorted as his tail trashed around a bit in annoyance. Sapnap quickly calmed himself down when he felt the familiar heat rush through him as his tail started to burn again. Sapnap turned to face his best friend. Eyes showing a tiredness even Sapnap didn't know he had in him.

"Absolutely awful!" Sapnap groaned to the man who just chuckled lightly in the hybrids misery. Sapnap smacked him in the back with his tail, George responded with a choked noise that Sapnap didn't even think was possible to make. Sapnap just stared at him for a good five seconds before doubling over and laughing his ass off at his best friends expression.

"Let's go home Sap." George said, Sapnap just nodded and walked into the car. Sapnap was ready to eat half a pizza and some soda.

He didn't want to see Dream for as long as he lived.

———

Dream smiled wide.

Dream just watched the blaze hybrid leave his house, Dream left him in quite the fury. Blaze hybrids are interesting to say the least, they show their emotions through their expression and their features. Dream knew that when Blaze hybrids feel an intense emotion that they're features will start to burn and light up.

Just as Sapnap's did.

Sapnap wanted information on the hero's, mainly the Sbi with them being the strongest in the tower. Dream didn't know why, and to be frank he was a curious man. Dream wanted to know why this 'Sapnap' character wanted information about the Sbi so badly. Dream let out a dark chuckle. Tommy better bring home some very interesting facts about his little hero 'family'...

...or else

———

Techno was currently in the middle of war.

If war counted as a sixteen year old swearing machine with a piglin hybrid vs a dramatic theater kid and an old crow that is. Tommy was currently throwing pillows at Phil while cursing like a sailer. Phil was blocking the assault with his wings that were getting stuck with the white feathers from the pillows. By the time the war was over Phil would have white wings instead of black.

Wait, white feathers- did Tommy rip open Techno's pillow?! Techno was honestly speechless while impressed at the same time, who knew Tommy was so competitive in fights. Maybe Techno could train with him some day. Techno looked at his younger twin, he was currently in the middle of trying to reach the closest pillow to him. Techno then thought this was war. And you know what's always true in war? It was never fair, so.

Techno tackled Wilbur.

"WHAT THE FUCK-?!"

———

Soft black wings brushed the grass.

Kristin was listening to a crow tell her what had happened today. Apparently her flock had gotten into a 'war' according to Techno, it was just a pillow fight that somehow escalated to Techno tackling Wilbur. Kristin giggled at that, primes knows Techno has always been a bit too competitive at thing.

Phil was fighting with Tommy while the twins were fighting with each other. Phil is apparently currently preening his wings with the help of their youngest, since said youngest somehow accidentally ripped open one of Techno's pillows and coated the room in a layer of white feathers.

Kristin chuckled at this, who knew her youngest was as competitive as her eldest. She continued to look at the jet black crow on her arm as it continued to recount the things that had happened. Kristin watched the night sky, the stars seemed to shine brighter and the moon seemed just a tid bit bigger.

She was only a week away now, just a week.

(THIS STORY IS NOT MINE INCASE YOU FORGOT!! ALL CREDITS GO TO OG WRITER)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 1.1K 35
In a world filled with superhumans, the powerless charlie cycle struggles to keep his life together. It only gets worse when on his way home hes pul...
11.3K 592 37
"It seems like someone set off multiple bombs at the News Tower. Looks like Pyro's work- but we can't be sure. The entire building is on fire, but So...
4.4K 204 52
Warning: If you comment anything, some characters may hear you. (Techno, Dream, One person will be heard by Wilbur, Phil, ect) "It's okay mate, Dre...
646 63 10
Techno took in a deep breath, allowing the thoughts to creep down his throat and wrap around his heart, pressing tightly as they took root. Completel...