Ch. 16 Concerned Sbi go brrrrr-

Techno was beyond worried.

It was supposed to be a normal day, or at least as normal as it can be as a hero. Tommy had just arrived and he seemed so off, he was happier, which was a plus but he was super jumpy. Like if Techno or someone else tried to walk towards him he would flinch away so violently Techno wasn't sure if he accidentally gave the stoat a heart attack.

Techno walked over to the couch, Tommy was busy doing paperwork or something so he was in Phil's office. Techno just sat on the couch, he was so deep in thought that he didn't notice his younger brother walking towards him until it was too late. Suddenly a large mass lazily collapsed onto Techno's chest. A large portion of his sounders mop brown hair was in Techno's face, Techno did not like it one bit.

"OOF! — What the fuck Wilbur!?" Techno yelped, Wilbur just snickered. His expression was such a fake apologetic that Techno let out a soft growl. Wilbur had zero amounts of remorse in his expression.

"I don't see a problem, you make quite a comfy cushion Tech." Wilbur said matter a factly. Techno just snarled and threw his younger brother onto the floor, the brunette just let out a soft yelp as he toppled onto the carpet below. Techno was the one who let out the snicker this time.

"well soot, I am in the middle of thinking about something more important then your comfort," Techno snarked, Wilbur bristled in fake offense. Techno's blossom pink hair cover a little bit of his vision.

"What could possibly be more important then my own comfort?!" Wilbur stated, Techno just snorted as the brunette gave him an irritated look. Techno gave him a deadpan look.

"Two words, or names." Techno said holding up two fingers for the brunette to see. "Phil and Tommy." Wilbur opened his mouth to presumably snark something but Techno saw the glint of recognition in his eyes as he clicked his mouth shut.

No one could argue that Tommy and Phil were more important then anything else!

———

"How the actual fuck, is this plan supposed to work?!" Fundy's exasperated voice rings out against the elevator. Eret turning her gaze off her phone to look at Fundy with a curious expression.

"I don't see any problem with the plan?" Foolish's very much smug voice replies as he stands cross armed facing the Fox hybrid. The hybrid in question had an irritated expression on his face, his tail was trashing back and fourth behind him in irritation. Foolish was just wearing the smuggest expression he has ever had.

"Stop it you two, we're almost there." Puffy chided, her ear flicked to the side in fond annoyance. Foolish stuck his tongue out as Fundy bristled further. Puffy scolded the younger man for his childish behavior, Foolish only apologized half heartedly.

Sam, Eret, Puffy, Fundy, and Foolish are going up the elevator to go and try to kidnap Tommy. Or for lack of better words get killed trying to do so. Don't get Fundy wrong, the kid is entertaining. But Fundy was not going to be thrown against the wall by one of his best friends again for talking with the blond.

Fundy let out one more irritated thrill before relenting, though he promised if things went south that he would throw Foolish to the wolves. The elevator gave a small 'ding' and the doors slide open.....

....To reveal the two no.2 hero's that would be very happy to break all of their necks for just trying to talk with Tommy.

Oh fuck-

"What the fuck!" Fundy heard Wilbur's voice shriek as someone pushes past him, causing Fundy to topple over and onto the ground below. Fundy looked up to see Sam high tailing it to Phil's office like he was running from the cops.