Harry Hook x Reader one shots...

By itsMlover

I'm going through a Harry hook phase so just enjoy! Harry Hook X reader (Y/n, female because that's what I a... More

A/n
Swan 2
Ruby Slippers
Queenie (Evie's Sister)
Best friend's brother
Stand Up
Party
Dear
Merry Crew
Lover
West
West 2
West 3
Red

Swan

1K 13 3
By itsMlover

You had always been on your own. You didn't know who your parents were. They abandoned you. You gave yourself your last name, Swan. You were lucky that you didn't starve to death as a child.

You had bounced from place to place, crashing wherever you could, taking whatever you wanted/needed.

You were friends with Evie, Carlos, Jay, and Mal. Evie loved to style you and you let her. She always went a little too into the whole Swan thing. You helped Carlos with his mom. You sold the stuff Jay stole in his dad's little shop. Thanks to you, not a lot of people dared to try to steal from Jafar's shop. In return, they let you stay at their hangout which was worth it for you.

You wouldn't really say you were ever friends with Mal. She knew that you thought Harry was like really hot and then she started dating him?! Well dating on the isle really meant just a lot of making out and being partners in crime but still. Of course, it didn't work out but that still hurt.

Then they all abandoned you to go to Auradon. Your four closest friends were chosen but not you.

Then they had the audacity to choose good. You expected to hear from them. You expected an invitation of your own but after a month of waiting, you gave up.

You walked into Ursula's chip shop. You needed a new crew to run with. Someone who hates your old friends as much as you did.

Harry saw you and said, "Well hello there, gorgeous"

"Shut it Harry" you told him even though you could listen to the accent for ages.

Uma asked, "What are you doing here? I would have thought they would have sent their butler for you by now. Or have they forgotten you?"

"It certainly seems that way"

"And you're here because what? You want to make friends?"

"Basically, yeah" you responded.

Uma wasn't really expecting that answer. Neither was the rest of her crew.

Uma asked, "And why should I trust you?"

You told her, "Oh you shouldn't. Trust should be earned. I just want a chance to earn it"

And that you did. You came up with a plan to rob Jafar's store. And it worked. Only because Jafar had trusted you, almost saw you as a daughter. You had shifted the blame to someone else, Brett Wolf.

You started at the bottom, basically a chew toy for everyone else but you found yourself quickly moving up. For one, you were a better cook than the rest of them. Which is why Uma got you a new job at the chip shop. Second, you were a good fighter. Being on your own on the isle, you had to be.

Two months after joining Uma's crew, you started flirting with Harry. Naturally he flirted back. Nothing came of it. It was just for fun. Although part of you wished it was more. 

One night as you were heading to your place, you felt like someone had been following you. You got your switch blade out in case. You had arrived to the entrance of your place. You picked up a rock and threw it at the sign.

"Oooww! Bloody hell!" you heard a voice yell.

"Who's there?" You tightened your grip on your switchblade.

Whoever it was stepped into the light, "Relax, it's just me, Swan. Now what 'ar you doin' throwin' rocks around?"

It was just Harry. He must have followed you for god knows what reason. Only his head was bleeding. You must have accidentally hit him.

You told him, "Harry, you're bleeding"

"You threw a rock at me head, COURSE I'M BLEEDIN!'" yelled Harry.

"Come on. Let me fix it"

You let Harry inside. You hadn't brought anyone there since your old friends left. You were pretty sure you were the only one left on the isle who knew about this place.

Harry asked, "What is this place?"

"Just sit and I'll go get the first aid kit" you told him.

You found it pretty easily. After all you were the only one to be there in months. You ignored all of Harry's questions while you cleaned up his head and gave him stitches.

You closed up the first aid kit, "Why were following me?"

Harry looked down, not want to admit the real reason, "You shouldn't be walking home alone at night"

"Aww. Are you worried about me, Harry?" you teased.

"I should be worried about meself considering you pelted me with a rock!"

"You shouldn't have followed me. If you want to walk me home, all you had to was ask"

Harry told you, "This isn't your house"

You admitted, "Technically, no. But Jay, Evie, Mal, and Carlos aren't here so. Besides it's not like I have anywhere else to go"

You should not have said that. You should not have said that. You didn't really like people knowing you were an orphan. You felt it put a target on your back because no one had it. 

Harry asked, "What do ya mean?"

You were honest and answered, "I don't have anywhere else to go"

"Not even yer parents?"

"Harry, I don't even know who they are"

"Oh" said Harry in a shocked tone.

You asked, "What, did you think I was like the black swan's daughter or something?

No answer which mean that was totally what he thought. It's what most people just assumed from your name and the way you dressed. In reality, you took the name from a story book and Evie was the one who insisted on dressing you in feathers. And you didn't even know if the black swan was a real villain or not. 

"You are lucky you are handsome" you kissed his boo boo on his head, "because you clearly don't have much up there"

Harry ignored the insult, "You really stay here?"

"I take what I can get. But I do plan on doing some repainting"

The paintings of your former friends on the wall had to go. They were a little creepy.

Harry said, "Uh I should go before me dad gets worried and sends his crew lookin"

He was lucky that Captain Hook was one of the good parents on the isle. Hook really cared about his daughters and son. 

You showed him the way out, "Night, Harry"

"Night, y/n"

Things seemed off after that night. When people asked what happened to his head, Harry just shrugged and avoided the question. He didn't even tell Uma that it was because of you.

Harry had to ask Uma, "Did you know?"

Uma asked, "Know what?"

"Y/n, she doesn't know who her parents are"

People wore their parentage like a badge of honor. The worse the villain, the more they wanted to show it off. 

"Yeah. I knew that" she responded.

The fact that you never mentioned your parents was just made it a little obvious. You didn't have a reputation as the daughter of anyone.

Harry asked, "And you just never mentioned it?"

"It never came up. Why are you asking? Oh god, is she the one who did that to your head?"

"Er- no" lied Harry.

Uma smacked her friend's arm, "What did you do, Harry?"

He defended himself, "It was an accident! I didn't try anything if that's what you're thinking"

Thank god. Uma didn't want to have to throw her first mate to the sharks.

Uma said, "Good. But if you do ever make a move on Y/n, I want to see it"

"And why's that?" asked Harry.

"Because it'll be a spectacular disaster"

In the following months, Harry never made a move. The flirting didn't happen as much anymore.

That didn't mean you two avoided each other. You along with one of Uma's goons, you nabbed King Ben. They took him away and you hung back to have a little talk with your former friends along with Harry.

"What did you do with Ben?" asked Jay.

You came up from behind, "You guys really need to keep a better eye on precious cargo like that"

"Y/n" announced Carlos.

"Long time no see" you remarked.

Evie asked, "Where's Ben?"

Harry answered, "We knicked him"

You stated, "Yeah and if you want to see him again, have Mal come to the chip shop, tonight"

"Alone. Uma wants a little visit"

Evie said to you, "So now you take orders from Uma? Y/n, you're better than that"

"No, I'm not" you told her.

Jay stated, "You've changed"

You informed them, "I've adapted to my new circumstances, just like it seems like you have. Now if you could leave as soon as possible, that would be great because as you probably don't remember I still live here"

You came by your place later. Mal and Evie were there. You left, saying you would just crash somewhere else.

You didn't really have anywhere to go though. The only place you could think of was the ship. You had brought a blanket and pillow.

You remarked as you saw the king in the brig, "Oh how the mighty have fallen"

"Um who are you?" he asked.

"Let's just say a friend of friend.

Not exactly true but you didn't feel like having a heart to heart with the king about your deep rooted abandonment issues.

Ben asked, "Are you sleeping on the ship?"

You fluffed your pillow, "Just one night till I get my place back from your stupid girlfriend"

"Mal's not my-"

You interrupted him, "I didn't ask"

....
To be continued!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 93 17
A Harry imagine that was originally written for instagram that I am now posting on Wattpad! You can follow me on Instagram too, if you'd like @imagin...
2.5K 33 7
Collection of imagines about the characters from the Descendants movies. Feel free to leave a request!
37.7K 446 21
This is the imagines and one shots I wrote for my Tumblr page, I thought I'd put them here too. They were written a while ago just to let you know. T...
420K 6.2K 33
The reader is a female. I'm making one because I love these, I might include a Plagg x reader because he counts. Please request