Take Me Away

By Lokisfuturewifey1

A story where two lost souls are on their quest to find their way together. Angel She ran with him as he was... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII

Prologue

47 3 4
By Lokisfuturewifey1

Angel's household hasn't been a calm and lovable place for a long time. Her parents didn't know how to deal with problems without shouting and throwing insults at each other. And, unfortunately, Angel has been there to see her parents' love fade away.

The only silver lining she has is her closest friend, Elias. They've been there for each other since day one and they continue to be each other's rocks throughout their life problems.

This summer Angel's family has been more of a wrack than ever before. And she finally had enough, her heart couldn't take being there anymore.

Aesthetics

Angel

Elias

Angel and Elias

Credits for the aesthetics to my amazing best friend @KaViVinu. Thank you so much girl. 

This is my first attempt at writing a story so be kind please😄. Any constructive criticism is accepted. 

Also it definitely gets better after first few chapters so give it a chance😊

Thank you for giving my story a chance. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 1.5K 38
"Do you ever wonder what other people are doing currently, like someone could have won the lottery, someone could be having their last breath. It's m...
80 5 1
Being a cross-dresser had its flaws, Yuki would know. There were many times when he was confused as a girl, and many more as a girlfriend, which did...
86.8K 3.1K 24
Reegan, a 16 year old girl is struggling to deal with a mother who turned abusive shortly after her younger brother, Ben, died from leukaemia. Her da...
40.9K 2.7K 37
Book # 2 in the Silence Series # Sequel to "Listen Before You Speak" - the story of Elijah and Blake Elijah is no ordinary boy. Never has been, and h...