One Of A Kind (Dark BTS Fanfi...

By paranormalRHlover

⚠️THIS IS THE EXACT SAME STORY As 'One Of A Kind' I've done it separately as I've changed the names to make i... More

Chapter 1: The beginning
Chapter 2: Getting to know
Chapter 3: The best friend
Chapter 4: Only reason I kept you
Chapter 5: You thought Drake was bad.
Chapter 6: Years Go By
Chapter 7: My Day To Day
Chapter 9: The longest night (part 2)
Chapter 1.5: The RunDown
Chapter 10: Opportune moment
Chapter 11: Back home with the guys
Chapter 12: Royal obligations
Chapter 13: Premonitions
Chapter 14: wake up call ~part 1~
Chapter 15: wake up call ~ part 2
Chapter 16: Mate
Chapter 17: Where Am I?
Chapter 18: Our Mate!
Chapter 19: Hard to stomach
Chapter 20: Chasing down our mate
Chapter 21: Chasing Down Our Mate #2
Chapter 22: Just Work!
Chapter 23: Phoe Is That You?
Chapter 24: All six of them?
Chapter 25: Grand Tour
Chapter 26: Daydreaming
Chapter 27: No Fucking Way
Chapter 28: First Mate Mark
Chapter 29: I Found You
Chapter 30: Tired And Had Enough
Chapter 31: Trying To Find Her
Chapter 32: She's Not Breathing
Chapter 33: Wait For Her To Wake
Chapter 34: Four weeks later
Chapter 35: Name?
Chapter 36: I Am Selene
Chapter 37: Still Can't Open Them
Chapter 38: Impatiently Waiting
Chapter 39: Meeting Sun-Young And Dae-Hyun
Chapter 40: Sneaky Training
Chapter 41: What Mum Told Me
Chapter 42: Teach Them A Lesson
Chapter 43: How Would You Feel?
Chapter 44: finally
Chapter 45: Game On
Chapter 46: Coming Out Of Her Shell
Chapter 47: What Are You Waiting For
Chapter 48: Imminent
Chapter 49: Can't Lose You
Chapter 50: What The fuck Did You Do?
Chapter 51: I've Got Her

Chapter 8: The Longest Night (part 1)

251 18 1
By paranormalRHlover

              ⚠️TriggerWarning⚠️

~Kylie~

I get back to the basement and see my reflection in the mirror that they pull out when they want to force me to watch them violate me. They're disgusting. Every last one of them. Now I barely look in the mirror, as it is, not just because of that but I hate the person staring back at me. She has dull dead and knotted blond hair down past her bottom. I wasn't allowed to cut it, as they wanted something to grab onto and the one time I tried they broke every bone in the offending hand.

The dead lifeless look in my brown eyes, which are forever black, blue, yellow, and purple in colours, around my eyes and face. Even the ones on my body have been there since I can remember, that I don't know what I look like without them, no one was allowed to scar my face though so only fists. There's the swelling, that just as it starts to go down, is back again, and my body is littered with scars, having fresh ones added to them every day.

My ribs and hip bones are so prominent due to the lack of nourishment, as the food Alpha gives me for the month barely registers in my body, because no sooner have I eaten and it would come back up again, either by feeling sick or the beatings. I have pale skin for I never see direct sunlight and... I'm a bag of bones! They're right I'm disgusting! I would never be found attractive with all my body has had to endure. I think I'm revolting, no wonder I'm told it every day.

As I've been left alone I pick up one of the many knives kept in this room and press it to my wrists and pull it down, blood flows out and I slump back against the wall, with all the blood I lost today I'm hoping this won't take long. I start to feel heavy and cold. My eyelids start fluttering closed. I'm almost there! Out of this shitty life, I don't know what I did to deserve. I'm going to finally succeed. Ha! Just as darkness consumes me and I'm about to embrace death I faintly hear.

"Not again! You stupid fucking bitch. Wake up" I hear a slapping sound but feel nothing.

"I don't fucking think so, fuck toy. I ain't even close to being done with you" And then nothing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Waking I feel really shitty. After patching me up and pumping more drugs into me, I was thrown on the floor and left to sleep it off. Alphas parting words.

"I'll be back for you soon. So don't get too comfortable" But I'm already half asleep. I'm not curled up on the floor for long when Alpha comes in and says I can take a quick shower. He turns the water on, which is always cold but hey, beggars can't be choosers right? I've got all the blood off and feel a little cleaner when he turns the water off again, and just stares at me. I'm naked and freezing, waiting to dry myself while he's just standing there. Finally, he throws a towel at me so I quickly dry off and put my dress back on.

I look at him as if to say 'what the fuck do you want me to do now Alpha!?' Fuck I hated referring to him like that, he's not my Alpha. Yeah, I learned that Alpha is the leader of a pack, so that's his title, but I don't know his name and that's what he always told me to call him. When I could speak, plus I'm human, my worst weakness, or so he tells me.

"I have your next month's worth of vitamins and water, so make sure the water lasts you, you won't receive more" Like I don't know that. He tells me the same shit every month, so I nod my head.

"I've also got your monthly food" I perk up a little at the mention of food. I'm starving, always am. He never gives me enough to last a week let alone a month but I make it work the best I can with the shitty assortment of fruit, veg, nuts, bread, and frozen meat I get. It's the same every month, It's boring but it's food. Cooking is the hard part unless I do it with there's but sometimes they eat it to piss me off, so I try not to do that or hide it. Gritting my teeth I bow my head as if to say thank you and he smirks and says

"I've told the men you're all there's tonight" My face drops and dread pools in my stomach. Moon goddess, please get me out of this hell hole!! I think I've endured this shit for long enough. After his comment, he walks out laughing so loudly, I still hear it as he closes the door and walks up the stairs. I hate this place and can't wait for the minute I can escape.

I lay down and within seconds I let sleep consume me, but I don't really get to sleep, because soon after, I'm woken by horney pack members coming in to abuse my body. I'm already in enough pain and exhausted when I'm woken up with a punch to the stomach.

I sit up with my arms around me, as I haven't healed from the knife wound, and now my wrist too. When I look up and see four men all naked one of which is that vamp Dave, and know I'm done for. Alpha has unleashed the rest of the arseholes on me, and they were permitted to remove the leash.

"Who's going first then?" One says while stroking his shaft.

"You went first last time, Mike. It's my turn to go first, especially since Alpha only let me taste her at dinner" I can't believe there fucking arguing. Actually... I can.

Dave leans down and is about to open my legs when I kick him in the face and scramble up, I won't take it without a fight! and I will fight them until I can't. It's agony but I will fight.

"Shit, Dave. You alright?" Mike asks, trying to suppress his laughter. Groaning, Dave says.

"Just hurry and pin the slut down" They all surround me and I still only remember two of their names and that's because I've heard them in the last few seconds. They don't normally mention names. Mike is tall and skinny, has shaggy, dirty blond hair and facial hair, he's covered in spots, got yellowing teeth, and stinks of B.O and he's a wolf. Dave is a bit bulkier with dark brown hair that falls to his shoulders and hair fucking everywhere. yuck! Even half his cock is covered in fucking hair it looks gross.

The other two look very similar so they must be related. They both have blond hair, short back, and sides, young-looking faces, I would even say they were cute, One's head was round and the other egg-shaped, they both have the same build, broad shoulders, nice bodies, and ginormous dicks. And by the chanting they start doing, they must be witches. It really is a shame they're disgusting, vile pigs. They all start to corner me and Mike speaks first.

"John, get her on the floor and pin her hands down, Jerry you help me get her legs open so Dave can fuck her first then we'll rotate. Got it"

"Got it," They all say in unison, as I take a fighting stance. So John 'n' Jerry must be the twins. They start to close in so I go for Mike who looks the weakest, and I punch him straight in the nose, making his head whip back and blood spatters across the wall.

"You bitch, you're gonna pay for that" I whirl round to take on the next one when one of the twins tackles me, slamming my back onto the concrete floor, knocking the wind out of me, and causing my wound to open up more. Fuck that hurt! The one that tackled me straddles my body, pinning me in place. I thrash about trying to buck him off me, but he doesn't budge even a little, and I'm losing my strength and energy. I hate when I'm this weak and can't fight back. It makes it too easy for them.

He starts his chanting again and my body freezes. I feel hands on my legs and then they're being forced open. I'm struggling to fight his spell and trying to close my legs, but the witch is stopping most of my movements.

For twins, they are not very strong in the magic department. The one sitting on me grabs my wrists and he's pressing on my wound so tight I scream. So I'm guessing he's John, as he pins my hands above my head. He then climbs off of me, as they're all holding a part of me down with one hand, and tugging on their dicks with the other. Dave sneers at me and kicks me in the ribs a few times before saying.

"You shouldn't have done that you stupid Slut. Now we're gonna make you regret it'' Dave gets in between my legs and rips my dress open. He looks upon me and while groping me, he puts his mouth to my nipple and bites me, taking more blood from me. Then he lines himself up at my centre and plunges straight in, I turn my head to the side so I don't have to look at his face, as he grunts and groans on top of me. Instead, I see as Mike goes and gets something.

When he turns around and I see what he's got, I start my struggle anew. Now the twins have stopped chanting to keep me in place and are just holding me down, but I can't really move. I do not want that shit in my mouth again. Mike's grin is full of malice, he knows I hate it, they all know. Since I almost bit off that fae's dick because he put it in my mouth the second week I was here, they bought this piece of shit contraption just to force me, and stop me biting dicks off.

"Open up Bitch" He demands as he walks over to me. Which obviously I don't do, so he starts chocking me, and when I'm not struggling as much because I'm about to pass out from lack of fucking oxygen, he let's go causing me to gulp in air and he shoves the thing in and strap's it around my head to keep it in place. Bastard! I can't do anything as Dave is still grunting on top of me and John has my hands pinned still.

Once it's securely fixed to my head, Mike gets closer to my face and shoves his dick through the ring that keeps my mouth and teeth open, and starts fucking my mouth, making me gag with every thrust as he hits the back of my throat.

One thing about wolves is when having sex, they can choose to knot which alot of them have tried to do with me. It's basically a way to ensure impregnation and blah blah blah you know the rest, and as I said, a few have tried knotting me. (Fucking idiots, why do they need to knot me anyway? They've yet to explain why they want that so bad, maybe it would make their orgasms better? I don't know, but Alpha is the only one allowed to get me pregnant, so I don't get it?!) Luckily, none have succeeded and knotted me successfully. The knots never stay knotted, and as a result, they tortured me for it. Thank fuck I've never fallen pregnant as they've never used protection.

There both grunt and groan, and when they're done, I feel it hit the back of my throat and hate I can't spit it out because as Dave moves and Mike pulls out they switch instantly with John and Jerry. John shoves himself in my mouth as Jerry starts hammering into me, and like I said they're both so fucking big, I'm choking and feel like I'm gonna split in half. Once they're done they drag me over to the wall mount and cuff my wrists in the restraints and forget to redo my leash.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 4.8K 70
This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But you could read it as a stand alone if you...
131K 3.3K 53
A suspence crime story |JK FF| At first story seems to normal then it turns to dark(please read the details before reading my story ) *Contains matur...
3.3K 47 14
This fanfic is entirely imaginary based and has nothing to do with the actual lives of the mentioned idols. Rating: 18+ minors do not interact. 🔞 🔞...
126 5 1
***It's fine.. I knew you guys needed help with something and knowing what I'm good at I expect some sort of hunting.*** Tae took place on the couch...