The Abnormal Girl (Egon Speng...

Door deadlydazy_new_

When Kim is home hiding her boyfriend. he calls the ghostbusters. after they realize she isn't possessed but... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

A/N

149 3 6
Door deadlydazy_new_

for those of you reading this book I'm sorry I haven't updated it I'm so happy people are enjoying it but I will not be updating anytime soon due to my dumbass packing away the outline I wrote for it. I am in the prosses of moving and all of mine and my families stuff is in a storage unit and we are staying in a hotel and friends house because we haven't found a place to live just yet there is more info on my message board on my profile but I will not be able to update anytime soon not until we get settled there has been a lot of stress and chaos in my life right now and any story I didn't pack aren't even going to get updated frequently. I'm so sorry for any inconvenience this might cause. 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
914K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
202K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
193K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...