My Guardian Angel. | EJ.

By Charmreads101

Y/N is the daughter of one of the world's most well-known corporations, which is also a mafia organization. S... More

Intro/Trigger warning.
Characters
Y/N's Life. 1
Reencounter. 2
Changes. 3
Protection. 4
Realization. 5
Suspicions. 6
Secrets Out. 8
Elizabeth's Party. 9
The Aftermath. 10
Consequences. 11
My Guardian Angel. 12
Love. 13
Reality. 14
Life. 15
Mine. 16
Reality check. 17
Reveals. 18
Closure. 19

Secrets. 7

1.4K 51 154
By Charmreads101

(Warning: Small sexual scene further into the chapter.)

Eren notices your body language and how frustrated you are as he gets into the car. "Fine I'll tell you one thing. There's a lot you don't know."

"Yea... so tell me chop chop you're taking too longggg."

"Don't fucking rush me." He looks at you clenching his jaw being clearly annoyed with how impatient you were being.

"Well I just did and you ain't gon do shit."

"Oh yeah?" You stayed quiet and observed his every movement. The way his hands grips onto the wheel displaying his veins, the way he'd look at you a few times as he drove. The way the sunset light hits him in the right places, The way he fixes his hair and adjusted his self on the seat. You watched everything.

"Take a picture it'll last longer."

"You should be the LASTTT person saying that Eren."

"The fuck you mean? YOU was the one staring were you not?"

"No I wasn't... and besides that you are always staring at me."

"How would you know I'm staring at you if you're not looking at me? So you're the one staring." You stayed quiet not knowing what to say, I swear he's so damn annoying.

"Look who's quiet now... what happened to the bold Y/N I knew?" He says as he stops at the stop light turning his attention to you.

"Eren stop stalling." Your voice comes out stern as you point at him and he continues driving again once the light turned green.

"It's about your dad. What exactly do you know about him?"

"My sperm donor? What does you teaching me how to fight have to do with him?"

"Sperm donor? That's what you call him now?" He lets out a chuckle and you sighed while looking out the window.

"Yea... I'll never call him my "dad" hell to the no." You shook your head while scrunching up your nose, just the thought of you calling him your dad made you feel sick.

"So you must know about him then? No?"

"All I know is he's a two faced jerk who's abusive towards his children and only puts on a show for others when it benefits his ass." You say with much irritation and frustration in your voice then turned to Eren who had a concerned expression all over his face. "What? You feel bad for me now or something? You know it really hurt whenever I tried telling you how abusive he was towards me when we were younger and you'd just shut me out telling me I was "lucky" to be his daughter, and that I would never understand how hard life was. I just needed you Eren but you never believed me."

"Look I'm sorry Y/n, I didn't know then how hard it must've been. I wasn't open minded and I didn't know the true colors of your dad back then."

You remained silent; all you could hear were a few honks from passing cars and distant music, as well as laughter from children playing outside. The sunset was stunning, and you gazed at it because you always found comfort in looking at the sun.

"I understand how painful it is."

"How could you possibly understand Eren? Tell me."

"Because my dad also hits me..."

"What?" Your voice comes out almost as a whisper with barely any sound. How did you not notice that Eren was also suffering? You were too caught up into your own emotions and the shit going on in your life to even notice. You were being selfish like always.

"Y/n it's ok please don't cry." His voice comes out very soft. He turns to you as you both were at the stop light and he brings his hands towards your cheeks to wipe your tears away.

His touch was delicate, and the atmosphere was actually quite soothing. Was he being nice to me because he was feeling bad? guilty? Sympathetic? Normally, when someone touched your face, you would slap their hands away as a reflex, but for some reason, you felt safe with him, which was strange given that you both argued all the time. He kept his hand softly rubbing your cheek, and you saw him look at your lips then back at your eyes. What is this feeling? You thought to yourself.

Three loud honks bring you both back to reality, revealing that you both were getting closer and closer to each other's faces. Your faces were just inches from one another. He quickly moves his hands away, while you quickly moved back turning your attention to outside the window.

As the car starts driving again an awkward silence filled it. You looked at your phone seeing it was 6:00 and you clear your throat in a attempt to break the silence.

"Um." You coughed while gathering your thoughts and began talking again. "So what about my dad has to do with teaching me how to fight."

"Your dad should be the one to tell you because honestly Y/n this shit is disturbing." He sighs while shaking his head. "He has many enemies Y/n and they will do whatever it takes to bring him down along with his family."

"How do you know so much about my dad?" You asked but he doesn't answer as usual.

"We're here now get out." He takes off his seatbelt coming off his seat as he opens the door walking out.

Rude.

When you walk out it was very windy and no one was around, just tall apartment buildings. You turned to Eren being confused.

"You're gonna teach me how to fight in your apartment?" you say and before Eren says something you gasped. "Wait I can go say hi to your parents it's been so long since I've seen them. Does your mom still make those delicious brownies?" You see Eren tense up at the word "mom". "Ugh you good?..."

"She's not here anymore. She's gone."

"W-what? What are you talking about?" Please tell me I didn't hear him correctly.

"She's dead because of your d-" He catches himself once he notices you flinching and your teary eyes and takes a deep breath.

"Eren-"

"Y/n leave it come on." He turns around but you grab onto his hoodie to stop him. He still faced away from you; but you were able to tell that he was starting to also tear up.

"No don't shut me out again Eren. What were you gonna say? Please say it, please look at me." It just stayed quiet and you grew impatient as you wiped the tears from your eyes.

"Please Eren, look at me." You whispered to him as you grabbed onto his black hoodie. He slowly turns around facing you. When you look up at him you see him looking down at you while having tears in his eyes. He looked hesitant and seemed to have many thoughts going on in his head as he looked at you.

"I'll tell you later."

"Tell me now."

"Gosh why are you so stubborn?" He takes your hand in his and leads you inside a building, where you both walked to the elevator to his apartment. As you both entered his apartment, it was enormous; he had large windows that allowed you to see other buildings, which provided a pleasant view.

"Damn it's nice in here."

"Yea, my dad and I came here because he didn't want me to do dorming and he wanted me to be close to him, so we both decided to just get an apartment here." You didn't want to ask too many questions because it obviously hurt him to talk about his father.

You removed your shoes and followed him to his room. His room was massive, with black curtains and black blankets. Of course, you were thinking to yourself as you looked around his room and noticed how dark the aesthetic was.

He removes his hoodie, which catches you off guard but you couldn't help but notice how muscular he is. He even had a snake tattoo on his back that you wanted to stroke. He had some scars and scratches on his back, which reminded you of how he told you his father would abuse him. He then changes into a black tank top.

"Take it off." He says while still facing away from you as he wrapped his hands with hand wraps to protect his hand.

"Wh-what?"

"Take off your jacket."

"Hell nah. Why would I?" You watched him while you had your arms crossed.

"How the fuck am I gonna teach you how to fight in your jacket?"

"I'm not removing it." He sighs while removing the hair tie from his hair and holding it in place with his teeth while fixing his bun. He then turns around and walks up to you.

"Take it off before I take it off myself."

"N-no-" He begins to slowly pull down the zipper to your jacket then looks back up at you.

"Stop being so damn stubborn." You stood there quietly sighing in defeat removing your jacket. Why the fuck am I even listening to him for? "Now was that so hard?"

"Eren shut the fuck up." You rolled your eyes and his eyes moves to your arms and notices the scars on it. He takes your arm and slowly rubs it then looks at you.

"How long have you been doing this to yourself?"

"I don't want to talk about this Eren. Please." He sighs as he nods then walks out with you following him. "Where ya dad at?"

"He's at work. He shouldn't be here for now." He opens a huge door which reveals a gym causing you to gasp.

"Bro you got a whole ass gym in your apartment?"

"Why are you so shocked? Don't you live in a mansion that looks way better then this?" You don't answer him cause you were too busy looking around and he walks in the gym.

"What are you doing hurry up."

"Don't fucking rush me." You say imitating his tone mocking him since he always says that.

"You think you're funny?" He says while walking to you and takes your hand beginning to warp it.

"Yea you know I am." You look up at his features as he wrapped both of your hands. When he finishes he looks into your eyes and at your lips then brings his attention back to your eyes.

"Look who's staring now." You walked passed him hitting his shoulders then you started to stretch to warm up your body.

10 minutes later-

Eren approaches the hanging punching bag and throws a punch. "We'll start with punching bags because they're a great workout." He walks up to you and continues to speak. "It strengthens the muscles in your upper body, such as your arms, chest, and shoulders." He lightly touches your shoulders before continuing to speak. "as well as back." He starts with your back and works his way down to your legs. "Your legs, as well as your core, will benefit. When you hit a punching bag, all of these things are at work." You then walked to the punching bag, with him close behind.

"Throw a punch at it, I want to see your form." You nodded then turned around holding the bag in place to stop it from moving.

"This is easy I got this." You threw a punch at the punching bag causing it to move. "Told ya you didn't have to teach me I already can take care of my-" you were then cut off by him tripping you causing you to slam into the ground.

"THE FUCK?!" You say while holding your hip groaning in pain.

"A true fighter is always prepared. Now get up."

"I'll get up when I'm ready to get up the fuck." He kneels down to you looking at your eyes.

"What I say bout being stubborn Y/n?" He holds out his hand and you look at it being hesitant then eventually grabbing it to stand up.

"Don't pull that shit again I'm not playing with you." You pointed at him while moving back then prepared yourself to start fighting. "Oh and don't take any of my hits personal."

"Don't be so confident Y/n. You probably won't even get any in." You both just walked in a circle waiting for the other to start.

"Well? Are you gonna hit me? You're too scared of hurting me or something?"

"I'm the one observing you so start."

"But-"

"Stop stalling and just hit me!"

"Be careful what you wish for." You quickly run towards him throwing a punch but he quickly dodges it. You attempt to kick him but he grabs your leg and flips you over causing you to fall onto ground.

"EREN WHAT THE HELL? ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?" You scream out while groaning in pain. You weren't giving it your all cause you didn't want to hurt him, but now you knew the vibe you were gonna show out. Your "dad" use to train you how to fight after all.

"You're being hesitant. You shouldn't think with your punching you just do it. No hesitation."

"I want a rematch. And imma be serious this time." You quickly got up and was ready. "Bring it on." You say having your hand in a fist.

He goes first this time throwing a punch at you but you quickly dodged it punching his stomach causing him to stumble back.

"Gotta be quicker then that." You can tell he was caught off guard by that but he quickly gathers himself and double kicks you causing you stumble back while holding your stomach.

"Don't get to cocky." His voice was very deep and raspy. You quickly spin kick him on his side and he attempts to punch you but you catch his fist grabbing it, then spinning it while pushing him against the wall. You both were panting while looking at one another.

"We're no where near done." He says moving from your grip pushing you and you stumble back. You run to him but he trips you causing you to fall but as you fell you grab his shirt pulling him down with you.

He was now on top of you pinning you down while catching his breath along with you as you both looked in each other's eyes.

"We both know I won." He says but for the first time you were able to get out of his grip and you pushed him on the floor now pinning him down.

"No." You say while getting closer to his face. "I fucking won." You whispered as you looked at his lips.

He sits up while you still sat on his lap and brings his hands to your chin then moving his thumbs to your lips. He stared at your lips looking hungry but also very hesitant.

"Why are you hesitating?" You whisper in his ear then looked back at him. He then pulls you closer to him making your lips collide with his. It's like you both wanted to do this for so long and was just hiding it. His lips were so soft as he kisses you slowly letting his tongue into your mouth revealing a minty taste. He rubs your thighs as you slowly shook your hips and the kiss grew more passionately.

Your heart was beating so fast you just wanted him.

You needed him.

He breaks the kiss traveling down to your neck sucking on it leaving a red mark while his hand went in between your legs causing you to gasp and arch your back as you pulled on his hair almost taking out his hair tie.

You tug on his shirt wanting him to take it off. He then removes his shirt quickly with one hand as he slips his other hand into your panties feeling you then a grin appears on his face.

"Looks like you always wanted me as badly as I want you." He says looking into your eyes and you swore your heart skipped a beat. You knew you were really wet and felt really embarrassed. You looked to the side and looked at yourself in the mirror and he gently turned your face to look at him.

"I want to see you." He says looking into your eyes and then his fingers moved rubbing on your clit and went deeper inside you causing you to moan. He then licks his lips and pushes you on the ground and opens your legs bringing his face in between them.

You hear keys dangle on the gym door causing you both to quickly move from one another. He quickly put on his shirt and you quickly fixed your clothes and began to panic.

"Go hide." He whispers to you while looking at the door.

"Wh-what? Why would I hide?"

"Just do it." He says looking annoyed and you just decided to run and hide in the corner where it would be hard to see you. The door opens and you hear a recognizable voice, his dad. You now see him differently ever since you found out he hits Eren.

"Why was this door locked?"

"I don't know I didn't lock it, it was probably an accident... but I thought you were coming later." Eren says then looks at his watch. "It's 7:30, aren't you here too early?" Eren's voice was shaky but you hoped his dad didn't notice.

"I got everything done so there was no reason for me to stay." He sighs then looks around. "What are you doing in here anyways? Aren't you supposed to be-"

"I'll take care of it dad I just wanted to work on my fighting skills and my technique."

"That's good. You're gonna need it for what's to come." What? "Anyways I'm going to go sleep do not wake me. You know the drill." And with that he walks out the gym walking to his room and closing the door.

You walk out from the corner you were hiding from and walked to Eren awkwardly, you can tell he was in deep thought so you tap him taking him out his thoughts. "What was that ab-"

"I'll drive you back to the park it's 7:30 anyways. And be quick." He walks out and you follow behind him putting on your shoes. He throws your jacket at you and you both walk out.

When you both were in the elevator it was so awkward, you both would look at one another for one second then look away when the other notices. As you both got in the car and you buckled your seat belt, you looked out the window to try to gather your thoughts of what just happened.

How did you both go from arguing and not being able to stand one another to kissing and about to have sex? What would of happened if Eren's dad didn't walked in?

Would you both still be in the gym right at this second?

What would be going on?

What is going on?

Was Ymir right? Was there really sexual tension going on between you two? Did you guys need to have a talk?

You use to like Eren back when you were younger but never thought he liked you back. You didn't think it was possible for anyone to like you in that way.

"Looks like you always wanted me as badly as I want you." What did Eren mean by that?

Did he really want me? No that was probably hormones talking. He's probably going to go back to being an ass and act like this never happened.

I need to snap out of this I don't want him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 7K 56
"why don't you be a good girl for me, okay princess?" after a rough breakup, you and your best friends take a spontaneous trip to miami where you me...
17.8K 457 44
โŽหš ๊’ฐเฐŽ โ™ก เป’๊’ฑ หšโŽโบ ERENXREADER .โŽหš ๊’ฐเฐŽ โ™ก เป’๊’ฑ หšโŽโบ "You always seem to be where I least expect you." Running away doesn't always mean you lose your problems...
652K 21K 48
(Y/N) is a college freshman who has been sitting across from Eren Yeager her entire first semester of school. Despite her efforts, Eren refuses to ha...
34.5K 675 27
๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ (๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง and ๐™จ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ฉ) "๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ /๐˜•... ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ...