𝑰 𝑩𝑬𝑪𝑨𝑴𝑬 𝑴𝑲 {𝒌𝒏𝒚...

By shiggyyyy

"what're you looking at, master?", dōma questioned. "your tiddies". ━━━━━━ in which kibutsuji muzan switche... More

2

1

5.6K 449 588
By shiggyyyy

━━━━━━

A HIGH PITCHED SCREAM resonated throughout the infinity castle on a fine afternoon. nakime ever so slightly flinched, as she just pretended that she didn't hear anything.

     after all, she didn't want to get in trouble by muzan for intruding without his permission.

     meanwhile in muzan's room, it was none other than muza—wait, no. it was actually akemi possessing muzan's body.

akemi — a 21st century crackhead who transmigrated into demon slayer nineteen years ago — had suddenly become kibutsuji muzan.

     when she was first born, she had nearly screamed at the fact that she had retained all her memories and was in the body of a newborn. though as time went by, she got used to the average lifestyle that she was provided.

     it didn't take her long to figure out that she had been reborn into the demon slayer world, so growing up, she had tried to wield a sword, aggressively forcing herself to adapt a breathing technique.

     however, she must've been destined to be a side character, because no matter how hard she trained, she had ended up failing the final selection examination.

     on the bright side though, she became a kakushi (a person that's responsible for various demon slayer corps tasks). she even made a few friends, one of them being gotō, who works as a part of the clean-up brigade.

     though the best part about akemi's job (in her opinion), was seeing shinobu and some of the other main characters whilst working at the butterfly mansion.

     there were times that mitsuri and giyū would appear. however, akemi would only ogle from afar, for the water hashira would hastily leave before the insect hashira could even spit out another teasing remark.

     back to akemi's actual problem though, the nineteen year-old couldn't believe that she had truly taken over muzan's body as soon as she had awoken.

     shinobu had oh-so-kindly asked for a volunteer to try out this new poi—potion that she was testing out. and of course, akemi couldn't resist being a simp. so being the loyal dunce that she is, she had offered to test out the potion without much thought.

     as soon as she had chugged it all, she had fallen into the dark abyss and awoken in muzan's female form.

     "I-I can't believe it...", akemi breathlessly muttered to herself in utter disbelief.

     she hauled herself towards a plain mirror that was propped up against the wall of the actual demon king's room.

pinching her cheeks and rubbing her forehead, akemi had finally confirmed that this wasn't a dream.

"her" ebony black hair sprawled out in a slightly sporadic manner, just like her emotions. not only did she now have crimson red eyes, but her skin was pale like a piece of paper.

"do I, kibutsuji muzan, look sickly to you?!", akemi recited, glaring at her own reflection, before snorting to herself.

"ah, I'm having too much fun...", she sighed to herself, seemingly to have accepted her wack ass fate.

"BUT NOT ENOUGH!", she boisterously laughed.

"NAKIME! SUMMON THE TWELVE KIZUKI!"

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

lower moon six started sweating bullets, for he was not only the lowest ranked one, but he was in the presence of the upper moons.

akaza glanced around, for he had noticed that everyone was still alive and well, including upper moon two.

'how unfortunate', akaza mentally sighed.

"hey there, akaza-dono!! been a while hasn't it?", dōma cheerfully greeted, as he casually wrung his arm around upper moon three's shoulders.

gritting his teeth, akaza would've punched dōma's head off his shoulders, if it weren't for the arrival of their supposed demon king.

the shōji slid open to reveal a woman — causing a moment of panic amongst the lower moons.

'who is she?', many of them wondered.

akemi had momentarily forgotten that muzan could hear the thoughts of the demons that he shared his blood with.

after all, it has been over two decades since she's read the demon slayer manga.

"greetings, muzan-sama!! what business do you have summoning all of us here today?", dōma spoke up with a fake smile plastered across his equally pale face.

akemi held her breath for a moment as she examined all the demons kneeling before her; at her dispense.

'this is my chance!', akemi exclaimed to herself.

'this is my chance to change the future, while trying to romance my all time favorite demons!!'

"what're you looking at, master?", dōma questioned, as lower moon six wondered how he had gained to guts to even directly breathe in muzan's direction.

     akemi's beautifully painted lips slightly parted, as she prepared to answer.

     'don't say it, akemi. don't say it! don't say your—'

     "your tiddies". 

     everyone in the room froze.

     some wondered if they had heard wrong, gaslighting themselves into believing that they had done so.

     others wondered if this was actually their demon king, debating if they should fight muzan and potentially expose the imposter.

     even dōma was speechless, head empty and still stupidly smiling.

     "I-I mean—"

     "WHO ARE YOU?! YOU'RE NOT OUR DEMON KING!", wakuraba (lower moon three) boldly accused.

     'oh shit! exposed already?! well damn, this was a good life that I've lived', akemi internally monologued.

     "agreed. there's no way that our muzan-sama would say such a...thing", rokuro (lower moon two) stated.

     akemi just stood there, praying that because she inhibited muzan's body, that perhaps she also retained his immaculate powers.

     however, because she is not used to her new body yet, akemi struggled to even transform her arm into the grotesque-looking thing she saw before the mugen train arc started.

     'maybe I could just choke him—oooohh, kink—SHUT UP, AKEMI! THIS IS A LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION RIGHT NOW!', the nineteen year-old mentally slapped herself.

     taking a deep breath in and out, akemi leisurely made her way towards the two lower moons that had boldly stood up amongst the kneeling demons.

     though she may have looked calm on the outside, her steps were as stiff as a board.

slowly lifting her arms, her fingers were about to graze rokuro and wakuraba's necks before the demons' heads had already been sliced off and rolled onto the ground.

snapping her head around, akemi noticed kokushibo elegantly placing his katana back into its sheath.

"do not...disrespect...muzan-sama", upper moon one cautioned.

akemi internally gushed at the six-eyed demon, restraining herself from jumping the male.

"W-W-WE APOLOGIZE, MUZAN-SAMA! I DON'T KNOW WHAT CAME OVER M—"

     "quiet", akemi hushed, as lower moon six had immediately silenced himself — knowing that the demon lord had probably read all his thoughts.

"from now on, refer to me as...akemi-sama — she/her pronouns, understand?"

'what the fu—'

"understood, akemi-sama", the upper moons obeyed, as the lower moons followed suit, for they did not wish to be beheaded.

     "chile, I don't have time for the rest of you", the woman bluntly said, as she had then pointed at rui with great determination.

     "you. I'm going to start with you", she proclaimed.

     lower moon five looked upwards with a slight confusion sprawled across his face.

'me? is muzan-sama going to kill me?'

"ah, and the rest of your are dismissed. nakime, do the honors please", akemi commanded.

akaza raised a brow at the demon king's speech, for he has never heard muzan use the word, "please".

though before he could ponder about it any more, him and the rest of his fellows were released from the meeting. all except for one.

as akemi looked right and left repetitively, she had then made her way towards rui in a calm manner.

lower moon five dipped his head and shut his eyes, awaiting for the final blow.

that is, until he had felt a warm embrace.

"a-akemi-sama?!"

"shhh, don't call me that", akemi mumbled, as she internally squealed at how adorable the spider demon was.

the first time she had read about rui's backstory, she had cried for three days straight, promising herself that she'd be his family if she ever got the chance.

and now that she does have the chance, well, it's self explanatory.

"t-then...how should I refer to you?", rui muttered, his voice being muffled by akemi's dark floral kimono.

"momm—I mean, akemi's fine", the woman hesitated, easily picking rui up, as she started heading towards her bedroom.

"from now on, I'm going be taking care of you. we're going to live together like a family, okay?", akemi brightly suggested.

rui just nodded, not exactly knowing what was going on, but accepting nonetheless.

it wasn't like he was in any position to defy the demon king anyways.

oh, if only they knew...

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'm sorry,, I'm sorry,, I'm sorry,, I'm sorry <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
289K 11.7K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။