Danganronpa scenarios And One...

By Vichi_V

I decided to make this because yes :D Experience love of all kinds with your favourite Dr characters ♡ enjoy~ More

redone! [Request page]
how they kiss you
How they take care of you when your sick
how they comfort you when your upset
[A girl with a golden heart] Miu x fem reader
When they realized they had a crush on you
✴ A Fallen Angel ✴ [Gundham tanaka X Depressed! Scared! child reader!]
🍀happy birthday Nagito! 🍀[Sanrios]
💕 Uh oh 💕[Kazuichi x Fuyuhiko's twinsis! reader]
🐾your worth it 🐾 [Gundham x Junko's twinsis! reader
just to say

🌑Strong Bonds🌕 [Kokichi × Sibling!reader]

1.8K 32 55
By Vichi_V

Catching up on some very old requests so I can get started on this shit again, thank you all for sticking around I love y'all. Sorry if you requested something so long ago and I never got to it..I'll be editing the request page properly and trying to do more.
~♡~♡~♡~
Yandere!Kokichi x Younger!Sibling!reader

Gender: Female [as requested]

Au?: not really, just Yandere grape

Warnings: Yandere elements of course, Toxic behavior such as overprotective older siblings, bullying, cursing and things along murder (its danganronpa guys-)

Also this isn't proof read so sorry for any mistakes, I want to get this out as soon as I can.

Requested by
@ThaBlackLily
_______

You found yourself sobbing that night, hiccuping into your older brothers arms. He held you as tight as he could and petted your hair.

"K-Kokichiii...I-I dont wanna! I d-dont! I'm scared! Why cant we go home?!" You cried messily into his shirt, stained with your tears and drool.
Being stuck in a killing game after the first trial...you didnt believe it at frist, following what your sibling said but it proved to be for not.

"There there Y/n! It'll be ok, it's a game isn't it? Arent games fun?" Kokichi said, cheery as he hugged you more.

"This one isn't fun Big brother!" He stopped smiling hearing you...you were only five. Of course he knew it wasn't fun..but that's ok! It will be, after all you have him. You only have him. He made you look at him with a gentle hand under your chin and smiled

"Yep! I'm your big brother, and I'll never let anyone hurt you, or get the chance to kill you. You are the best at games arent you? And I'm the ultimate supreme leader! You'll be alright...I'll never let you go, My little leader"

"Kokichi, you're talking funny again!" You couldn't help but giggle innocently...your silly older brother, always talking like a mommy or daddy would. Saying things like he'll never let anyone hurt you, never let anyone else care for you, that's his job.
"Thank you..stupid head" you sniffed and closed your eyes and rested into his chest.

"Nee-hee-hee! Who you callin stupid, Dummy!" He flopped back, still embracing you.
"It'll be ok sis. That's no lie."

You were the little sibling of Kokichi Oma, An Ultimate. Just five years old you were, and stuck in this sick, sick game. Seeing the most horrific and horrible things, going through such a trial. At least not everyone was mean..

You two around everyone else were typical siblings, fighting and bickering, calling each other teasing names and chasing each other, playing together and you following after your older brother. He was the one raising you, so you were a lot like him and could lie with no shame, but had trouble at selling it for to long. You were small, about half his height if not a bit smaller, and had purple roots  while the ends shifted to a more you color. You wore a checkered bow around your neck, the bow part on the side, while the clothes consist a orange dress with black checkered patterns, and black pants and velcro shoes.

You had big doll eyes, you could get anything you want just by a simple sad look, not even puppy eyes, or tears. You could get anyone to do what you want with those mischievous eyes. That's why you thought your brother was so protective of you, why he cared so much even if he was a big meanie.

But no, he just cared for his sibling. You were his only family, you meant a lot to him, his second in command.

The next day, though you felt better, you still weren't feeling your best...you were scared and for about an hour refused to leave the dorm. Kokichi had to trick you to get you out

"Oh welllll! Guess I just have to leave you allll alone! Bye crybaby!"

"W-wh-wha?! No! Big brother please, I dont want to-oof" you fell down as you ran out and bumped into someone

"Nee-hee-hee! Got ya. Cmon lets go chow down" he kept running away, making you whine

"You are so mean! Wait for me!" You ran after him to the cafeteria. He patted your head once you got there.

During breakfast, while Kokichi caused a commotion with other people, you just sat, suspiciously and nervously..anyone could hurt a small child like you.

"Y/n?" A soft voice got you out of your worry, making you jump.

"K-Kirumi..?"

"Are you alright? You seem uneasy...would you like anything with breakfast? I shall get it for you" she asked.

"we-" you suddenly felt arms wrap around you, Kokichi held onto you as he glared into the maid's very soul, making her almost jump. You pouted at the sudden hug before turning back to her.
"As I was saying, M..maybe some milk?" Kirumi looked and nodded

"Of course" she stood up, and seeing such, Kokichi's face lightened from it's dark and eerie glare to that typical smile

"Oh! Get me some too while your at it!" She nodded and went to the kitchen.

"Kokichii, get off!" He laughed "hmph!"

"Next time little sis, ask me if you want something and I'll tell Kirumi for you, 'mkay?"
His voice was a bit lower, like a stern parent.

"Oh..ok" he let go, patting your head and allowed you to turn to the table, continuing to eat your oatmeal.

Time passed more...classmates noticed how weird the small leader was with his sibling, not in a creepy or alarming way, well at least not with your relationship. It's with how he handled others whenever they would interact with you

Most assumed because, well you are his sibling, you were only a child, you were in a killing game where anyone could turn...recently a few more of their friends fell victim. How could he not?
But it was..strange. his overprotective behavior was more like isolation, you weren't even able to say hi to someone without him glaring or being right there with you...and over time you could tell it was getting worse and worse.

"No! I dont want to! I want to go with Tenko! A-and talk to Shuichi! Let me Kokichi!"
You were begging and having a fit, crying and whining...how could he resist you? He always gave you all you would want.

"I said it once, I've said it a million times! No! You hear me soldier?!" He scolded

"Kokichi! I'm not playing! Let me out! I'm tuff! Im fine! I dont want to be in here...you can come to?" You tried. His joking demeanor dropped

"We just went out and saw everyone, why do you want to see them so much? You have me! I'm all you need..I'm all you have. I'm your older brother, and I know what's best. You are grounded for the rest of the day" he stated.

"W..wh..WAAAAAAA!" You ran toward the door but he was able to catch you

"Why do you care so much about them!? You have me! I'm all you need! I said I would protect you! Dont leave me! Dont dont dont!"

"I hate you big brother! I hate you!" You got out of his grasp and ran to the bed, flopped down and sobbing. Both of you were childish..silly Kokichi always was.

He stared blankly at his arms..hands, were you just were. Hated him..? It took a second before he walked over to the bed, across the messy floor. He sat down

"Look at me." He used his strict voice, as if it was a demand. You carefully looked, face a mess, red from anger and the hot tears running down from your slightly chubby cheeks, wide eyes puffy and glossy.
He place a hand on your head and smiled a weak smile.
"You know I love you, dont you kid?" He asked, using one of his causal silly nicknames for you. They ranged from 'kid' to 'squirt, Dumb dumb, little sis, sister'. It was a light hearted way to break that sibling awkwardness in times like these.

"Then why cant I go play with the other big kids?" You asked.

"Because I'm worried. I cant lose my only sister to anyone! That's why I want to be with you through and through. Didnt you get to play with butterflies with gonta? All..by yourselves?" He held it together best he could.

"M..mhm. it was fun.."

"Well, now it's time to settle down and be in complete safety for a while, ok? We can go play later. I promise. Why dont we take a nap first?" He offered. You were tired..exhausted even from doing so much that day.

"Ok.."
He opend his arms, his face immediately changing back to his normal one. You crawled into them and hugged him, sniffling once more "I-im sorry Cookie...I didnt mean to say I hate you..I don't!" He patted your back, and hummed

"I know, it's ok. Cookie forgives you" you giggled slightly. He continued to hum his song, beginning to say some of the lyrics
"Dont you dare look out your window, darling everything's on fire.."
He sang and hummed till you both fell asleep.

Time went on in this horrendous game, you thought it was almost over...Kokichi had a plan.
But..that plan ended up breaking your heart.

"Big brother...no, no no no no no NO NO NOO!" As you saw the astronaut leave the robot, you started crying, chest up and down as you were breathing frantically.
"You...You cant be here!Kokichi was.." your small form just collapsed.

"Y/n..I-" Shuichi tried to speak up, heart aching as well from all the events.

"Stay away from me..!" You looked at Kaito, your sad expression turning into an angry one
"I hate you, I hate you with all my heart!"

"I love her, I love her with all my heart!"

For a second Kaito saw that look..that face, the one before Kokichi died.

"This..game was horrible..all I had was my brother, and you took him away!"

"Y/n, you dont understand —" Kiibo was ignored by the raging child

"He..he was the only one who cared.."another sob
"That's why...I'll do whatever it takes to mess up this game!"

"Th-thats why... I'll do whatever it takes...to end this game! For my sister! Even if it means dying! For my sister, I'll do anything ..I'm her older brother after all"

Before anyone could react, even Maki, you had gotten to Kaito...

You were raised by Kokichi, he was the biggest influence in your life, you and him were so much alike. Though you didnt act silly such as he did...you and him would both go to the extreme. The blood you both shared, made you similar. That's why

You both would do whatever it takes...but Kokichi was sick, something no one saw. You could mimic all you want, but you'll never have what he did. Since you dont have a small you.

His little sister.
His life
His only hope
The one thing that was true in a world of lies, his family that wasn't D.I.C.E
He was obsessed with keeping you safe, never losing the one family member he had left. With him through this game.
You were all he needed to keep strong, you were his true motive...his sister he wanted to survive to the end.

You couldn't be Kokichi
Because you didnt have that

Not anymore.

Words: 1943
For anyone who didnt see in the request, this is not that kind of story. Yandere means Lovesick to say simply, and whose to say it always had to be romantic? This story is platonic sibling love and care only.
You can love family more then anything and you are allowed to say so, please for the love of god do not take this wrong.
I'm new to writing yandere, so I havent had much pratice, please forgive me if i didnt do a good job, I wanted to be careful and not have a...chapter 3 situation going on, yknow what I mean?

Thank you for reading <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 867 36
Mostly from Amino wikis I've made following a template
1.3K 13 21
IDK WHAT TO PUT THE THUMBNAIL AS????? will include lots of references to tally hall, and i'm a crappy writer
33.1K 816 12
Kazuichi despised Gundham, that is, until They got to know each other. OwO big gay GAY GAY GAY
14.6K 484 23
HEYA! This isn't gonna be in my SOUDAM oneshot because it's a VERY (too dramatic, it's not that long) story