Experiment 404 (DNF)

By G0r1ll4z2_D

George is an experiment in a lab in Florida. He doesn't know the name of anyone around him, but spotted an un... More

Intro and stuff
reality
good old days
fun old friends
life in the lab
traitor
awake but not
just the two of us
Freedom?

And It Was All Yellow

336 16 84
By G0r1ll4z2_D

Y'all love the title, dont you, the songs pretty good innit >:)

If you couldn't tell this chapter has some of the lyrics innit because I thought it would be cool, and ngl this is one of my favourite chapters :D
Play the song if you want, yadayada

Anyways there's not too much to say honestly, let's just get into this
____________________________________________

I sat there in his perfectly curved arms as he stood still, which I think was signifying that we had gotten to his office.

He pulled out one arm from under me, locking the door behind him, before returning to cradle me.

I decided to lift my head away from his yellow fabric sweater, which I could see a smiley face imprinted on it. As I tilted my head up, my eyes came face to face with something that was all that I needed. And that was to be met with his wide glowing smile and his beautiful squinted yellow eyes. I let go of a breath I didn't know I was holding, and as I took in a deep breath, my nose was met with a pleasant smell.

His office smelt nice, it smelt like a fancy cologne that came from an expensive shop, or maybe that was just his sweater that smelt so nice, he really was the dream boy

Boy.

Ok, George. There are two genders for a reason, so stop getting these thoughts about dream. Unless you could like a gender that was the same as yours?

Agh, it's too confusing.

"George" the man holding me laughed "you're staring at me"

"I- well yes, what about that?" I splurted out hastily, trying to not feel my face go hot, but to my despise, it did.

According to dream, feeling your face grow hot is a sign of feeling either two ways, embarrassed or... Loved?

Loved. Ha, that's a weird word. Dream told me that it was hard to explain, but you feel a different way towards a specific person.

For me was that person dream?

"C'mon George, you can't stare at me all day, am I just that attractive?" Dream says putting me down before striking a funny pose, a pose where he was flexing his muscles with a heroic look on his face.

All I did was let out a small laugh, a laugh that was genuine, and it felt good, though I did miss the feeling of being cradled by the boy, and the heat he supplied.

"Turn around and look at my office, I want to see your reaction" the taller jumped up and down in excitement, still having that huge, goofy smile plastered on his face.

I couldn't tell much about his room but what I did know is that the wall behind him was white. It looked like it would be a pretty basic room.

"Sorry if it's messy, I'm still organising it since I only just got the room" dream spoke, startling me out of my thoughts.

"Okay" I spoke, "I'm turning around in three" my heart was racing, "two, one"

I spun my body around to be met with one of the most decorated rooms ever, but there was only one thing that confused me, and that was as it was all yellow.

I looked around at the walls, they were were all yellow.

I looked on the shelves of the dirty blondes room, seeing shelves plastered on the wall, covered in paintings of a little white blob with a smiley face, and the background was (surprise) yellow. I looked a bit more, being met with a queen size mattress layed on the floor, covered in a dark yellow bedspread, which happened to be awfully close to his wooden desk that was placed in the dead center of the room, which had a large computer setup, and a yellow mousepad. More figurines of the white blob were placed around the setup. One thing that caught my eye was a guitar that sat in the corner of his room.

There was only one way I could describe this room, and it was all yellow.

"Dream" I spoke out, turning back around to face the boy who's expression had changed to have the most nervous look. A look in which the blonde was biting his lip anxiously.

"So, what are your thoughts?" The blonde spoke, in biting his lip as he clearly wanted an answer.

"I love the thought that went into it, but may I ask one thing" as I said this the tallers face dropped, "yes, be my guest" he masked up, the goofy smile I had slowly grown to love reappearing on his face.

"Why is everything yellow?" I said, confusion clearly laced in my tone.

After the words left my lips, I was met with the familiar sounds of a tea kettle coming from the person in front of me.

"It's green George" the taller had to stop speaking for a second to catch his breath, returning to his straight-back posture, trying to remain his professional stance. "Remeber, you're colorblind"

The memory's from the first day we'd met had hit me, the memory of him telling me I was colorblind.

(Recommend playing the song yellow by Coldplay here lmao)

I saw the tall dirty blonde whip out a weird device. It was like the monitors the employees used on me, except smaller and touchscreen? I confirmed it was touchscreen when dream started pressing the screen hastily, his large hand speeding across the screen. After he'd finished that you could hear some strumming of a guitar followed by some drum noises splurt out of the small speaker that was built into his device.

It was incredible how a small rectangle could do all of this.

Just after thinking about how incredible technology had gotten, the beat of the music died down a bit as a man stared singing, leaving dream and I in nothing but a comfortable state of looking at eachother.

Look at the stars

I smiled

Look how they shine for you~

I'd never heard this song before, but boy do I regret not listening to it sooner. The way the mans voice was hitting all the right notes was incredible.

Why couldn't music like this have existed before I was put in this ratched place.

I began to make my way over to the mattress on the floor, seeming as I had gotten extremely tired, but got stopped by an arm grabbing my shoulder and spinning me around. I didn't do anything other than go along with the motion, making eye contact with the yellow eyed man once again, his eyes now looking a bit droopy as his eyelids had dropped to cover the top part of his eyes.

I stared at him a little longer, not wanting to fall out of the handsome mans glare as he stared back at me, taking a glance at my lips every now and then, which I thought was a little bit weird, but then again, it was cute.

Just as I was expecting as to not move from this position, the dirty blonde moved closer to me, his face not even inches away from mine.

And it was all yellow

Just as I thought this couldn't get better, it somehow did when the boy started singing along to the lyrics of the new-found song.

"And your skiiin, oh yeah your skin and bones~" the taller said as his hot breath that was escaping his lips  touched my own, leaving them in a burning state of wanting more.

"Turn iiiin to something beautiful" he continued, giving George all he could have ever wished for.

"And you knoooow." The taller took a shallow breath

"You know I love you so." The taller stood there, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close. I returned a similar favour by wrapping my arms around his neck, so I was now standing on my tiptoes. I watched his eyes shut, the gap between us slowly deteriorating as he crashed his soft lips into mine, feeling my heart explode with new emotions of want and need. Need for more. As I pressed my lips against his with the same amount of force that he applied, we moved rythmically with eachother, pulling away only for a few seconds between each sweet kiss to take a deep breath before we continued.

At this point I had completely tuned out the music as I was now focused on the legendary person I was almost making out with, but the almost part soon became irrelevant as dream poked my lips with his tongue, asking for an entry into my mouth which I gladly accepted, letting my mouth open slowly.

I waited as his tongue entered my mouth, not failing to explore every corner of the unexplored cave before starting to wrestle with mine.

I was loving it, I was loving the feeling dream gave me. Was this love?

We pulled away for air one last time, my lips sore and presumably red after the amount of making out we did.

We were both standing there panting, gasping for air, feeling eachothers hot breath smash against our faces, both of us couldn't deny, we loved it.

Dream took a deep breath before whispering out a sentence that made my face warm up to be hotter than it ever was.

"You know I love you so"

I let out a little breathy giggle before we both made out way over to the mattress on the floor.

I lay down, gasping at how soft it was, it was like I was on a cloud. For once I was going to be able to sleep and wake up with a back that didn't ache.

Dream climbed in next to me, be lay in a comfortable position, a position that had me on my side, head on dreams chest and our legs interwined.

"I love you George" dream whispered out, planting a kiss on my messy brown locks.

"I love you too, dream"

____________________________________________

1635 words

HOLY FUCK I LOVED THAT!

what did y'all think, they did the dnf thing haha

Anyways, love you all and have an amazing time wherever you are <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 4.4K 50
"I'll bring you back to me. Whatever it takes." When the world is suddenly dropped into peril, over 70% of the human population is wiped out. The c...
24.1K 679 28
George had a normal plain life, nothing too crazy, nothing too boring, a decent job and a few friends to keep him sane. But one killer turns his en...
1K 136 21
Streamer Dream (Clay) lives all alone in a small house in Florida. He tries to stream on the daily with his friend George, though after finding out h...
119K 4.1K 27
College is always full of surprises, friends, and stress. And a dash of romance drama. George is a coder, always has been and always will be. His pas...