wolfoworld//mattsworld

By Foxythegdgg

GAYYYYYYY!! jk jk.... idk More

idk what to call this
meeting
wolfo? simba? tord? you okay?
moving in
tomtord smut (wtf am I doing with my life)
'peter stop hurting foxy...'
'peter stop hurting foxy...' part 2
rdf
the problem
the sickness
Missing or home?
tomtord sin
the finding of the fox?
abuser tom (warning abuse)
Tom's revenge
sin/fluff/threesum get your bleach ready
something
idk what to call this
update
discontinuing?
discontinuing story

beach day

15 0 0
By Foxythegdgg

Tom pov
We got to the beach, I set up a place, then I layed down and foxy sat nexts to me building a sand castle and he keep shaking for some reason but I didn't really care then I fall asleep.

Foxy pov
I was building a sand castle and tom was asleep but the vibrant went high, I fall on my sand castle and my ass was up and I tried not to moan and I closed my mouth tearing up in pain I didn't like this anymore I hated it. Peter then doing this every senses he's family die but I wanted to help but he did to want help so thats when he starts to blame me and abuse me. Then Peter lower the vibrant so I get back what I was working on

Tord pov
I was playing ball with wolfo, simba, matt and edd. We were having so much fun until I heard tom yelled my name so I went to him "yes daddy?~" I said to him as a joke "?~ heh~ I want a drink~ champagne~" I nod then I told the guys I'll be back to get Tom's drink. I told the bartender. He gived it to me and I waved good bye. I walked back. Pour some champagne for tom and he smiled and when. Back to play with the others.

Tom pov
I looked at Foxy and saw he he thirsty so I hope wolfo and ai,simba, doesn't see me so I gived foxy some champagne and I saw foxy wag he's tail. Dang he was thirsty. Before I could call tord I saw matt kissing tord foxy also saw and he growls. I got up and left the went to the car and started there. I just started to smoke in the car and I wanted to jerk off but the others will get mad but I just went to sleep and try not to think about tord kissing matt.

Tord pov
I push matt away "EW! WTF MATT!! IM WITH TOM!!". I keep yelling at him until I looked at where tom was and I saw tom gone "s-shit!" Edd also looked but looked at me "I-I'm going to look for tom before something happens" I walked to the car and saw tom in there asleep. I saw scared but I open the door and I'm glad he's a heavy sleeper so I sat on he's lap facing him and I closed the door and lays on him saying sorry under my breath.

Foxy pov
I saw what Matt die so I waited for tom to leave and tord go after tom then I attacked matt and the other tried to calm me down and I keep holding on to him he was screaming in pain and then I heard wolfo say "LET GO YOU STUPID FOX!" I let go and looked at wolfo scared and he realized what he said.

Wolfo pov
I realized what I said to foxy and he just looked away and when to sit back down by are sit but I saw simba rolls and I growl knowing he doesn't care about foxy feels but I didn't want to fight with him I just want us to have fun like old times.

(I'm very sorry I'm not posting I been busy and making videos and wolfo crying about he's cookies I have to get him... he's a big baby about he's cookies but I'm texting him then I get the cookies for him but I'm 15 he's 14 he's birthday is on April 4 and he's taller idk how tall but I'm 5'4 I'm still the olders of him though >:( and he calls me small hands and shorty >:(... I deserved for calling him a shorty in the past)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
84.8K 3K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
619K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭