hate to hate you

By illtellmineurgay

"I hate you, you know that?" "Well then, why dont we do something about it?" Love and hate are so often... More

1.0
1.1
1.3
1.4

1.2

25 0 0
By illtellmineurgay

     Thursday, 11:56 PM. After working all day, the BAU got a name, Henry Harper. So now they were stationed spaced out around his home. "Nobody go in yet, we need to clear the premises." Aaron instructs over the team's earpieces. "I'll go in and search the house." Aliana responds. "No you will not. I just told nobody to go i-" Aaron starts, cut off when a door slowly a door opens and slams shut. "Jayde?" Derek's voice comes through.

     "FBI, huh?" A voice speaks up, gun hanging in hand. "What do they want with me?" "We just want to talk..." Aliana responds, slowly walking towards the unsub. "Relax." "Hotch, she's in there." Dave nudges him, motioning to the shadows in the window. "I know." Aaron clenches his jaw in response. "Hotch, relax." "I am."

     Aaron was furious. Aliana had disrespected his authority and disobeyed his orders. Not only that, but in doing so, she put herself in danger. It was safe to say that she was in big trouble once they got back. "I don't know what you think I did but I did nothing wrong." the unsub speaks. "Why don't you put the gun down, I'm just here to talk." Aliana responds, lowering her own gun as he does the same.

     "You remind me of someone. Quite striking." Henry says softly, walking towards Aliana. "Your mother?" Aliana responds, quietly. "Oh come on." Aaron groans. "Hotch should we go in?" Derek asks. "Anyone have clear eyes on the scene?" Aaron prompts. "I can see it clear, Hotch." JJ responds. "Keep us updated. Nobody moves yet." And JJ nods as if he could see her.

     "I needed to know why they took her. And now it makes sense, because she was so beautiful," Henry replies. "Kind of like you." He reaches his hand towards her face. "Okay he says he needed to know why they took his mother. Then he called Aliana beautiful and- well, now he's holding her cheek..." JJ reports a bit uneasily. "He's what?" Aaron questions. "She looks like she's got it under control."

     "He's touching her??" Spencer cuts in. "Just her chee- oh." JJ stops abruptly. "JJ what was that?" Derek asks. "He uh- well... He's touching other places she looks uncomfortable, Hotch." JJ responds with a hint of urgency. "Everybody go in now." Aaron commands in a growl.

     At entering the house, the scene in front of the team was not what they expected. They expected Aliana to control the situation and be stronger. "FBI! DROP THE GUN HENRY!!" Derek shouts. In front of him stood their unsub, feeling up their very own Aliana Jayde, dragging a gun along her body. "He's not going to say it again, drop the gun!!" Aaron cuts in.

     "I didn't do anything." He hisses, his grip around Aliana's waist tightening. "Henry, just drop the gun, we can talk about this." Emily moves around and steps in front of the man. "If you put it down and come with us, we can prove that you did nothing wrong and bring justice to your mother." Spencer reasons and the man slowly starts to lower his gun. "Good, that's good. Now let her go."

     "No." His grip tightens, making Aliana wince. Though he drops his gun, Aaron raises his and Derek reaches for his handcuffs as Spencer opens his mouth to reason again. "Let go of her before you get indefinite jail time for assaulting an FBI agent." Aaron cuts in, making Spencer's mouth snap closed.

     "I told you I didn't do anything." Henry defends. "Henry, we know, but you'll have to let her go to prove it to us." Spencer speaks up once again. "I understand, it's scary, but you're just curious. Let her go and we can talk." And he finally releases his grip, Aliana massaging her hip with her hand and walking over to pick her gun back up and stand next to Emily, confidently.

     After this Derek walks forward and handcuffs the man. "Alright, you're coming with me." Derek walks him out of the house towards the car, beginning to recite his rights. "Okay everyone search the house for the woman." Aaron requests as everyone splits up, searching different corners of the house.

     "Hotch-" Aliana speaks up. "We'll talk about this later." He stops her, turning away, to which she scoffs. A chorus of 'clear's comes from different corners of the house as Derek walks up from the basement. "She's not here, Hotch." He concludes.

000000

     Friday 12:46 AM "Hotch let me fucking talk." Aliana fights him as they walk towards the interrogation room. "Later." Aaron responds, sternly. "What? So you can yell at me and not give me a chance to defend myself?!" She exclaims in frustration and Aaron shakes his head. "I said, later." He reaches for the door handle as the team files into the viewing room. As he starts to walk in, Aliana follows him. "You stay out here." He stops her, shutting the door behind him and she scoffs. "Oh come on I can so do interrogations." Aliana complains.

     "He knows you can, he doesn't want you near that man right now." Dave explains as they zone in on the scene in front of them. "Henry, I'm SSA Aaron Hotchner with the FBI. You're under arrest for the abductions of 3 and murders of 2 women." Aaron states, laying out the pictures of the women on the table in front of him. "If you know it's me why am I in here instead of just arresting me?"

     "We need to know where you're keeping Cynthia Myers." Aaron responds. "I'm not saying anything until I see her." Henry responds and Aaron's stare hardens as Aliana in the other room takes in a deep breath. "Don't worry, we won't let him." JJ places a hand on Aliana's shoulder. "Why not?" Aliana responds.

     "Well that's not going to happen, so you better start talking so we can get out of here quicker." Aaron responds. "I still don't see that pretty little brunette." Henry responds, leaning back into his chair. "What part of you're not going to do you not understand-" Aaron gets cut off by the door clicking open.

     Turning to the door, the pair sees Aliana Jayde standing in the corner. "I told you not to come in here. Why can't you listen to anything I say?" Aaron asks angrily. "He said he'd only talk if I was here, so here I am." Aliana explains, looking to her boss for permission, as if she cares. "If I say no, will you walk out?" He asks and Aliana shakes her head and he sighs, walking back to the table, Aliana in tow. "Well lookie who showed up." Henry taunts Aliana.

     "She's here. Now talk." Aaron demands. "Ah, ah, ah. Let's play a game." Henry suggests. "Excuse me?" Aaron asks. "Yeah. Simple trivia. I win, I get to touch her wherever I want and you take these handcuffs off me, I'm proved innocent. But you win, I'll answer all your questions."

     "Screw you." Aaron stands up. "Wait, Hotch." Aliana stops and turns to Henry, "do I get to participate in this?" "You? No, no, no. But you're welcome to switch out Mr. Bigshot for any of your other agents in this game." He answers, the same stupid smirk plastered on his face.

     Aliana and Aaron make eye contact and he shakes his head. "I'm not going to put you in danger." Aaron says. "We can send pretty boy in." Aliana offers and he stares at her, contemplating before he nods, regretfully, walking to the door.

     "Reid?" Aaron says as they switch places. "You got this?" "Yes sir." As Reid takes a seat next to Aliana, Aliana introduces him. "Henry, this is Spencer Reid." "Perfect. So we in?" "Yes." Aliana responds, matching his smirk, knowingly.

     "Okay. Who is the most infamous rapist who was also a killer?" Henry asks. Easy answer there. "Ted Bundy. Try harder questions next time." Spencer says and Aliana silently gulps.

     "Okay then why did I target who I did?" Henry asks him and Spencer thinks for a second. "The people helped you recreate an experience from when you were a child." He finally answers.

     "What was it?" Henry asks. "You were at the Library on a normal routine as a child, somebody took your mother and killed her, she looked similar to these women." He rambles out.

     "Well aren't you a smart cookie, Spencer Reid?" He responds, words dripping with venom. "So next question..."

     "Author George Orwell's real name?"

     "Eric Arthur Blair."

     "What got the United States into World War I?"

     "Sinking of Lusitania."

     "What animal almost played Yoda in Star Wars?"

     And for the first time since Spencer entered, a real silence fell over the air. 'Not Star Wars, God why couldn't it be star trek?' Aliana thinks Aliana clung to the hope that he was listening when she had rambled on about behind the scenes secrets.

     But Spencer didn't answer. 'A monkey, Spence, come on,' Aliana thought, giving his knee a light squeeze. Spencer places his hand over hers as he glances towards her, her looking at him urgently Just as Henry was about to accept victory, Spencer spoke.

     "A monkey." He answers finally and a small smile creeps it's way onto Aliana's face in victory and relief. "Nicely played, Spencer." Henry concludes. "Now you'll answer our questions?" Aliana asks and he nods. As she goes to stand up with Spencer to switch out with Aaron, she is stopped. "You, stay."

     "You sure, Jayde?" Spence asks and she nods as he goes to the door, exiting and soon enough Aaron comes in. "Where are they?" Aaron asks. "What? No hello?" "I just put my best agent in danger for this so you're going to answer my questions."

     Aliana sat in shock at Aaron's tone. He was pissed. And she knew that he already was, but this was 20 times worse and Aliana had to say it was intimidating. However, she felt another feeling she would never feel for someone she hated this much, which distracted her as he interrogated the unsub.

000000

     Friday 10:40 AM. The team boarded the jet back to the BAU. It was a ride full of chatter and jokes from most, however there was only one thing on Aliana's mind. The scolding she was about to get from her boss when they got back to the office. And that thought terrified her, though it excited her. Every time the two argued, Aliana made it her job to upset Aaron even more to get on his nerves, and for the most part it worked.

     That brings us to now, Friday 1:30 PM, with the team back at the office, Aaron's baritone voice immediately booming out from the balcony. "Agent Jayde, I need to see you in my office. Now." He demands, walking back to his office. "Oh great, here I go." Aliana groans. "Good luck, princess." Derek gives her a sympathetic look as she walks up the stairs, swinging Aaron's office door open.

     "Come in. Close the door." He puts his pen down as Aliana shuts the door. "What's up?" Aliana grins, earning a scowl from Aaron. "What's up? What's up?! You must be doing it on purpose by now. What were you thinking?!" He shouts, his voice escalating. "You could've gotten yourself killed! He was armed and you knew the possibility!"

     "I told you not to go inside and you disobeyed direct orders! I am your boss! I have higher authority than you! You are required to listen to me and you disobeyed the rules! It's simple protocol, Jayde, goddammit! I cannot believe you! And then you went and put yourself in more danger by playing games with the unsub! You agreed to a bet where if he won he was uncuffed, dropped of charges, and got to touch you!" He yells, stopping for a second to think.

     "You done now?" Aliana asks, trying to pretend she wasn't affected. Truthfully, she couldn't handle people raising their voices at her. Not after her dad. And definitely not when she knew that once she got home her boyfriend would yell too. She takes a deep breath in, waiting for his answer. "I mean you seemed pretty fond of me when you told that unsub I was your best agent."

     "Aliana do you think this is a joke?!" He questions. "This is not a joke you could've lost your job!" "Well yeah but I didn't and I'm still alive. Plus we caught the guy so why are you so upset with me??" Aliana responds. "You disobeyed me. That's not how it works around here Jayde." Aaron says, sternly, muttering something under his breath.

     "It isn't?" Aliana raises an eyebrow. "No it isn't Jayde. This isn't fucking funny. You're lucky I don't lay you off for that stunt you pulled yesterday." Aaron deflects and Aliana let's a small smirk form on her face. "Aw gee, I knew you loved me." She responds and he rolls his eyes. "Oh so you can roll your eyes?"

     "This isn't about me, Jayde." Aaron scoffs "You're unbelievably irresponsible and selfish." "And you, my friend are using sexist double standards." Aliana smiles back. "This isn't about your fucking gender Aliana." Aaron leans over the desk towards her. "Oh I'm just special? Woo-freaking-hoo!" Aliana replies sarcastically.

     "Even though you don't seem to understand, the world doesn't revolve around you. There's other people and your job may be to lock up the bad guys but you don't do it all alone. You're immature and you need to learn to listen to authority." He finishes and Aliana leans closer before speaking.

     "You're right. I won't do it alone. I bet my boyfriend Derek could help me. You know with how strong he is. I wonder if it gets sad, being the boss, knowing you're weak." Aliana tests the waters and Aaron scowls. "You know nothing about how much power I can have over you or anyone, Agent Jayde." Aaron responds in a tone so cool it sends shivers down Aliana's spine.

     "What happened today was unacceptable. You are to listen to me and that is final." He leans back in his chair. "Understood?" He finished and Aliana takes a deep breath in. "Yes, sir." She responds icily. "Perfect. You can go now." He waves her off and she scoffs, leaving his office and shutting the door behind her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 354 5
Y/F/N Y/L/N has worked at the bau for 3 years, and gets along with everyone on the team. What happens when she starts to fall in love with her co-wor...
44.6K 538 33
Aaron Hotchner gets some news about one of his members, Emily Prentiss. Little did the team know, he developed some feelings towards her. As the big...
118K 3.3K 20
Jack Hotchner's best friend lost his mom in a car accident, and now her sister takes care of him. However, most of the time, she was taking care of J...
19.1K 333 17
A boss and his own agent who has her own secrets to guard? She knows that not only is her boss off limits but he wouldn't want a damned soul like her...