Oneshots || Bangtanmoo

By armymoosxx

As the title indicates, this is just a collection of some BTS x Mamamoo oneshots. Feel free to drop your favo... More

~ intro ~
hwajoon • license
hwamin • always loved you too
wheekook • period
yongkook • flowerboy
jinbyul • rainy days
wheetae • love
hwajoon • the view
byulgi • walks with dogs
wheehope • council

wheetae • artwork

542 20 7
By armymoosxx

Wheein squinted her eyes together as she watched the art piece before her. She couldn't quite tell whether she was satisfied with it or not. Maybe she should add a little more color... but then again, that might end up ruining it even more.

With a heavy sigh she got up from her chair and headed to the kitchen while stretching her arms above her head. She had been sitting down for too long and could feel how weak and tensed her muscles were. After grabbing a bottle of water she sat back down in front of the full canvas, her eyes consistently glancing at every single detail.

She had been struggling to find motivation recently, struggling to find the right inspiration she needed to finally make a painting she loved and was proud of.

She tilted her head slightly to the side and took a sip of water. There needed to be some contrast, she concluded. She had always loved abstract paintings, never anything too clearly shaped, yet always something holding onto a meaning.

When rattling keys were suddenly hearable, Wheein turned her head in the same moment the front door slided open. "Oh, you're home already," Taehyung said with a smile on his lips - one Wheein quickly reciprocated.

She got up on her bare, paint-stained feet and walked to the entrance where she wrapped her arms around the taller's neck. He dropped his suitcase to the floor in order of laying his hands on her hips. "I've been home all day," she grinned and pecked his lips shortly. "How was work? You had that meeting, right?"

"Ah, yes. It was fine." Taehyung rubbed her hips gently, using his thumbs, as he kept smiling down at her. "They accepted our offer so we're gonna be working a lot together with them from now on."

"That's great!" Wheein squealed happily and caressed the back of his neck.

"I guess it is." Taehyung chuckled a little, pulling the short woman closer. He slowly leaned down to close the gap between them by placing his lips on hers. Their lips moved tenderly against each other's; it felt safe, just like everything else in their relationship always did.

"I actually need your opinion on something," Wheein said once the kiss ended and they broke apart. Taehyung raised one eyebrow while humming in response, as he untied his shoelaces. "Here."

Wheein reached a hand towards him, one he grabbed as soon as his shoes were neatly placed on a shelf. She guided him towards the living room where she stopped in front of the fresh painting. The scent of acrylics hang thickly in the air, creating a heavy yet peaceful atmosphere in the living room. "It's pretty," Taehyung said, placing a hand on the shorter's shoulder and kissing the top of her head.

"You think? I wasn't so sure about it." Wheein crossed her arms over her chest and kept her eyes on the painting, frowning at the sight.

"Is something missing?" Wheein looked up to glance at her boyfriend's face. His eyes were glued to her work and a smile began to peek on her lips upon seeing so. He was always supportive and loving whenever it came to these matters, something she really appreciated - because he wouldn't just praise her unconditionally, he still gave her constructive criticism and advice.

"I don't quite know. It just doesn't satisfy me," Wheein admitted as her eyes trailed back to the simple painting. She felt two hands on her shoulders, massaging the tender skin.

"You're never really satisfied after the first couple of hours, are you?" Taehyung giggled from behind her. She copied him by doing so as well and felt a kiss being placed on her cheek.

"I guess not."

"You see?" Taehyung's arms wrapped loosely around her neck, his chin resting on the top of her head. "You just need to give it some time. Maybe you'll wake up at 2am with an amazing idea, and if not, I'm sure you'll like it tomorrow."

Wheein hummed and turned around to cup his face in her small hands. "You know me too well," she said with a small laugh, rubbing his cheeks with her thumbs.

"Yeah, I do," Taehyung replied with a smile and planted a quick kiss on her nose. "But I like that." Wheein smiled up at him. She liked that as well. Moving her hands to the back of his neck, she pulled his face towards herself, connecting their lips softly.

Taehyung's hands went to her hair, his slim fingers combing their way through the soft brown locks. Wheein sighed into the kiss, enjoying the feeling a whole lot - something that made the taller smile.

Their lips kept moving against each other and Wheein laid her hands on Taehyung's chest where she fidgeted the collar of his white shirt. "Want it off?" Taehyung muttered with a slight smirk on his lips. She laughed, but still proceeded to push his black blazer down his shoulders while connecting their lips again. He finished what she had left undone and the sound of his clothing dropping to the floor was hearable.

The tension soon started to build up when Taehyung's tongue slipped inside the brunettes mouth. She tightly gripped on to the material of his shirt, tugging the fabric between her fingers as she allowed him to take control of the kiss.

His hands roamed to her hips, bringing her even closer to his body. She unbuttoned the first three buttons of his shirt and let her fingers trace his collarbone delicately, a nice contrast to the heated kiss.

Wheein suddenly pulled away, a confused look clearly showing in Taehyung's eyes as he was panting to gain back his breath. "What?" he breathed out, running a hand through his hair with a raised eyebrow.

"Can I paint you?"

Wheein smiled brightly, both with her lips and with her eyes. She wrapped her fingers around his collar once again, looking up at the taller in anticipation.

"Right now?" he asked, surprised at the sudden request. She nodded excitingly, earning a chuckle from him. "Sure. But weren't you running low on new canvases?" It was Wheein's turn to laugh now as she shook her head from side to side.

"No, silly, I don't want to portrait you. I want you to be my canvas."

Taehyung raised both eyebrows with a grin showing on his face. "You want to paint on me?" he asked confusedly and Wheein nodded once again.

"Yes. I know you're an artwork already, but it would be nice. Your skin is so smooth." She caressed his collarbone again with a smile, hearing him laugh at her flattering words. She loved complimenting him and did it quite often, so he was used to it by now.

"Then sure," he said and rubbed his nose against hers. "Go wild." His eyes widened shortly, before growing small when he laughed afterwords and pecked her lips.

"Great!" Wheein's eyes glistened with pure happiness as she turned away from Taehyung and got down on her knees to match the height of their sofa table. She opened up different tubes and bottles of paint, squeezing colors out on her palette, mixing some of them together, all whilst Taehyung was glancing at her from above, adoring the woman before him.

After feeling satisfied with her choice of tones, Wheein got back up on her feet and faced her boyfriend with a smile. "Here, get down on the chair." She guided him towards the wooden furniture and made him sit down. They were almost the same height now. Seeing his flickering eyes, Wheein tried to calm him down by establishing eye contact. "Are you scared?" she asked with a soft smile.

He quickly smiled at her and ran a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "No. Not when it's you."

She smiled upon hearing his words and started unbuttoning his shirt further, her eyes now fixated on her fingers' occupation. When done, she opened it up and let it fall down one of his shoulders where she pressed a soft kiss against the bare skin. She pulled the sleeve off him completely and followed the same procedure on his other shoulder.

Before going to pick up the palette, she gathered her hair in a loose bun and stopped the superfluous paint brushes behind her ear. "The paint might be a bit cold. Just to warn you." She sent him a warm smile, getting a similar one in return before she did her first stroke on the right side of his neck.

"I love you," Taehyung said quietly.

Wheein smiled, but didn't answer. There was no need to. She simply kept tracing brush strokes from his neck, down to his chest and then even further up, reaching the tender spot behind his ear. She saw goosebumps form on his arms when the paint hit that particular spot.

They stayed like that, mostly in comfortable silence, but sometimes it broke due to Wheein's humming or Taehyung's small sighs.

"So.." Wheein whispered softly as she laid down the palette and paint brush. "I'm finished." Taehyung smiled and folded his hands around her waist, pulling her in, but making sure to keep her away from the still wet paint.

"Thank you," he said and caressed her lower back. "It was lovely."

"Really? It wasn't uncomfortable?" She tilted her head to the side while brushing her fingers up and down his one arm that wasn't covered in paint. He shook his head as an answer to her question and placed a hand on her cheek.

"No, not at all." He traced his fingers along her jawline, ending up at her lips where he pulled the bottom one down with a smile. "It was quite soothing, actually."

She giggled and grabbed his hand, pulling him up from the chair. "Here, you need to see it!" A laughing Taehyung followed along once she started dragging him towards their bedroom, stopping at their full-sized mirror where she stood beside him with an anticipating look on her face. "So?"

Taehyung studied his own reflection in the mirror with a pending look on his face. Wheein was standing awkwardly beside him, rather anxious, hoping he didn't hate the outcome. "I like it," he finally said as a smile lit up his face.

"You do?" Wheein's eyes brightened as they locked with his through the mirror. He nodded eagerly and turned around to face her.

"It's so cool."

Wheein felt the shyness show as a reddened color on her cheeks. "In that case I'm satisfied." She gently tapped the right and paint-covered side of his chest, a bit of green staining her finger.

"Turn around," Taehyung softly said. Wheein raised an eyebrow, but still obeyed and turned to face the wall. She felt the elastic around her hair being pulled out, letting her long locks fall freely around her shoulders again. "You're my favorite artist." Taehyung's voice came out as a gentle whisper as he placed a tender kiss on her cheek.

"And you're my favorite artwork."

A/N:
This was the first oneshot from me! I hope you enjoyed reading it - I wrote this at 3am, so apologies are on me if it's bad :,))

Now, I don't know what ships y'all like - Wheetae is personally one of my favorites, so I decided to just start here, but please let me know which members you would like to see more of <3
(For self-promotion I would like to say that I have a whole Wheetae-ff on my page that you are more than welcome to check out hehe)

Also can we just talk about how painter-Wheein>>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 273 16
To: byulie "I was offered to choose between the moon and the stars.. but I'm lucky enough to have both, Moonstar" -Your world wide handsome .. {Sit...
9.3K 305 25
Hwasa from Mamamoo finally meets Namjoon after fans shipped them for years.The attraction between them was undeniable upon meeting at the back stage...
8K 160 18
𝙰 𝙼𝙳𝙻𝙱 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌. ⚠𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶⚠ -𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚑 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎 -𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝 -𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 -𝙰𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊...
1.5K 53 3
Here I will cover BTS one shots. You can always request me your ideas in comment section. I'll make sure to work on them.