(New) Why Me? (RWBY x Male Re...

By Dadlovekid

(Remake of the Old Story) When a young Rose was abused for most of his life, ran away into the arms of Evil... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two: Him
Chapter Three: Her
Chapter Four: Them
Chapter Five: Start
Chapter Seven: Crimes
Chapter Eight: Meeting
Chapter Nine: Club Rose
Chapter Ten: Interrogation
Chapter Eleven: Downfall

Chapter Six: Train

657 18 6
By Dadlovekid

Eve Taurus and Blake Belladonna stand in the Fall Forest, the red leaves falling down as they wait. They stand near a cliff, watching the railroad track that a train was using in the distance. Soon a man walking in in a red suit.

Y/n Primrose. The man who controls the Ghost Reich. An Army that can challenge Army of Atlas itself in terms of Troops and Firepower. An ally of the Heavy Faunas Group to fight against humans.

(I found this picture online and thought it was amazing. So, I am going to have it as the MR's actual appearance. Of course with E/c eyes)

Y/n: "The train approach. Remember, you two get into the cabin. The soldiers are mine."

The two nod their heads as Y/n look onto the track to wait for the perfect time for them to jump onto the train.

Y/n: "18 seconds."

The females get their weapons ready.

Y/n: "12 seconds."

He pull out his weapon, a custom made 9mm pistol.

Y/n: "6 seconds."

He then jump with the two following behind him. They slid down the cliff side to jump onto the top of the train. The alarms have yet to activate to their presence. Y/n found this strange but motion the two to get down below.

As they move, he pull out an eye piece to speak to Gray as he move forward while on top of the train.

Y/n: "Tell me about the train. What do we know?"

Gray: "My lord, we just got in the computer system from our hacker. It an SDC train that is housing several tons of Dust. On board a group of Exterminators have been hired to guard a special cargo. Seems to be some sort of new weapon prototype. Called the Cavalier. Again it is only still in its prototype phase. Part of the Joint Atlas Schnee or JAS contract the two have."

Y/n: "It seems that I have to pay Jacques Schnee a visit then. Get me a deal with a few of its weapons."

Y/n soon spot several hatches with Atlesian Knights 130, a mix of two different types. Posers, the sword wielding weapons and the Maya, gun wielding ones. Five Posers and three Mayas. Y/n crack his neck as they charge at him.

He pull out his pistol and took aim towards the Mayas. A poser swing at him, and he duck below his blade to come up behind it to shot it under the neck. Another two charge at him as he soon use the dead bot as cover from the three shooting ones.

He put his gun away before taking out a single katana to fight back with. He stand up to deflect one's strike as he kick the other in its chest. He spin the blade to block a few more shots before dropping to his knee to quick draw to blast those three.

One come in behind him but he roll away before coming up to see the four robots surrounding him. Two in front and one on each side of him. A fair fight to him.

He slowly put the handgun away before reaching for another katana. His hand was on it as the ones on its flank rush at him. He use his opposite arm to block one from his side as he pull out the katana to cut it in half.

He moves his head to the side before taking one of his weapons to thrust behind him to kill the machine. He sidestep as strange red oil run the edge of his blades. Two remain. They began to incircle him before Y/n summon forth two more versions of himself to stab them in the chest.

Y/n clone one: "You were board?"

Y/n: "Tired more likely."

Y/n Clone Two: "Of course you were. We are on schedule."

The clones vanished before Y/n put up his weapons. He soon continue moving forward as Gray spoke again to him.

Gray: "My lord. Are you done?"

Y/n: "Yes Gray. Now, how many of these prototypes are on board?"

Gray: "Five. One is to be used to guard the shipment as the other four are to be on standby mode. They are heading to the SDC Vale's HQ, the last stronghold that haven't been touched by our troops."

Y/n: "I see."

Y/n soon found a hatch to get down below. Once down, several men in black atlas uniforms were playing cards. 8 in total. Y/n fall on top of the table and look around him. They guards jump in fear and stare towards the young man.

Y/n: "Gentlemen."

Y/n quick draw two pistols and fire upon them. Y/n soon got off the table as Ghost were summon into the room.

Y/n: "Get the bodies out of sight. Lock this room down."

He venture towards the next section to inspect the droids that were on board. When he reach outside, he spot Eve and Blake on two different cabins. staring at each other before Blake cut it, breaking the train into two. Y/n was on the same section as Eve as he walk up behind her.

Y/n: "What happen?"

Eve: "Blake believe our cause was too much for her. So she is leaving us behind and moving on."

Y/n: "I see. A shame. She was very skilled."

Eve grunt in anger before walking away as the train slow down. Y/n took this time to have a group of bullheads to approach them from the north.

Eve: "Backup?"

Y/n: "Move like pickup. There is dust here, and some prototype weapons. I want both. We need both of them to continue with the plan."

Eve: "What type of weapons?"

Y/n: "The type that would bring victory when it all begins."

His words faze Eve as she began to ponder more towards Blake. She was her friend, her only friend after what happen to her in the mines. She believed in Blake, when she had no one left. Her Friends, Her family, everyone she knew before the mine, disappear. Killed.

Y/n: "Are you okay Eve?"

She checks her face, feeling wet trails that flow down her cheeks. Her breathing was shaky which cause her to realize that she was crying for her betrayal. She fell to her knees as Y/n got down to help her.

Eve: "Y/n. I am ......... lost."

Y/n: "You are not lost. You just need to heal for a bit, that's all."

He brought her close to his chest, so she can cry. She wails in pain and sorrow as Y/n just hold him. She found comfort in his arms as she break down before him. She can't understand Blake's actions, or how she can just leave her.

TIMESKIP

Eve was laying in her tent, asleep. Y/n was standing beside it and walk out of the tent. Gray walk up to him as he began to walk towards the outskirt of the camp.

Gray: "How is she?"

Y/n: "Resting. But she most likely going to try to find Blake to understand her actions."

Gray: "I see. Well, there is something that you should know."

Y/n: "What?"

The two stop and Gray reach for something. He pull out a tablet and open it before giving it to Y/n. He grab it and look at the tablet. He began to scroll through the details.

Gray: "As you know, the front two cabins of the train is crew member and the engine as well. This is the entire manifest of the train which we have. There is one thing we did notice."

Y/n: "Which is?"

Gray: "There is two large containers that are unaccounted for in the manifest."

Y/n: "What are in them?"

Gray: "You might want a look for yourself."

Gray took Y/n towards the train and into one of the cabins. Gray open one of the containers and Y/n gag at the sight.

(GRAPHIC CONTENT. MAYBE? YOU BEEN WARN)

Dead faunas hanging by chains through the mouths, eyes, chests, hands, arms, legs, and other body parts. Several were missing limbs, blood dried up all over. Body parts on the ground that fell as children's bodies were disfigure. All in a frozen chamber.

The stench of bleach and decay fill Y/n's nose. He look around as he walk in. The sound of crunching ice and blood as he step within. He saw a few of the 'women and young girls' showing signs of rape.

Then, he found something that disgust him the most. Unborn children ripe open from their mothers and stab against the wall. The words 'Filth' written above them.

Gray: "The other one is the same, only with more children and women."

Y/n: "Who are this heading to?"

Gray: "We still have no idea. The train have several locations listed that it haven't reach yet. But by my guess, it was heading towards the docks. Heading who knows where."

Y/n: "I am going to kill the one responsible for this. Their general, their commander, they killed my daughter Gray." He balls up his fist, so tight that it began to bleed. "By my hands, he shall feel my pain. Feel my hatred. I shall burn his home to the ground. Kill his family slowly. And show him what it means to kill the wrong's person family."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7M 252K 34
**The No 1 fantasy romance by award-winning novelist and scriptwriter Gytha Lodge, author of The Fragile Tower series** What if you had a power you c...
360K 19.9K 64
**CURRENTLY A FEATURED STORY** highest ranking: #11 in Science fiction ❝true happiness is only achieved without freedom. There is a girl who wakes t...
4.9M 133K 28
This is the original, unedited version of Light as a Feather, Book #1. This book was the inspiration for the Hulu Original Series. The revised versi...
941K 61.4K 73
Welcome to the ominous town of Havendell, where the lives of three individuals collide in a haunting tale. Claire, a teenager seeking solace after he...