Crossfire

De Variancce

"A long, long time ago, the world was not split in two. Naturals and Unnaturals did not exist. Some people we... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Final
Epilogue

0

8 0 0
De Variancce

“A long, long time ago, the world was not split in two. Naturals and Unnaturals did not exist. Some people were blessed by gods and awarded a Gift – these people are known now as Unnaturals.

Eventually, the Naturals grew jealous. They were jealous of our advancement, and our Gifts.

War after war after war broke out over  hundreds of years. After 400 years, a hero arose. He made a deal with them, and now we live apart.

We were finally safe from the horrors of our differences.”

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

61.4K 1.9K 35
Humans, Fairies, Giants, Demons, Goddess, These races were very known in the country of Britannia. Each race having their own clans, leaders and terr...
405 37 6
Four worlds rotated the sun, each with their own rules and regulations, divided by history, blood and death. Once upon a time, they were brought toge...
265 23 15
For centuries, humans and magical creatures coexisted together harmoniously. However, as time went on, the species started to drift apart. When a hat...
57 2 4
Humans, Angels and Demons once co-existed in the same places. Living amongst each other much like they were next of kin. However, peace between them...