Don't Forget

By _Jevilsdevilsknife

The cover says it all, this is a Kris x Reader book for all the Kris lovers out there :D *I do not own Deltar... More

Truly Excellent.
The new kid.
Into the Dark.
A New Place..?
The Dark Prince
*The Field of Hopes and Dreams*
*The Great Board*
*Scarlet Forest*
*The Forest Maze*
*The Thrash Machine*
*Locked Away.*
*The Card Castle*
*Roulxs Returns..?*
*Facing the Chaos King*
You Can Always Come Back Home.
Sleepover at Kris'?
Back To The Dark World.
A Chaotic Encounter
Back to School
Another Fountain...?
**A New Adventure**
**The Cyber Field**
**Sweet Cap'n Cakes!**
**Berdly's Here Too?!**
**Alone Together. <3**
**The Cyber City**
**To Fight a Bluebird. (again)**
**A Number One Rated Salesman**
**We Meet Again Huh?**
**Locked Away. (again)**
**Pandora Palace**
**Acid Tunnel of.... Roulxs?!**
**Operation Enrescue-fy Noelle!**
**Why Does Queen Have A Megazord.**
Back Home Again.
INSERT Q+A QUESTIONS HERE!!
Unfinished Business.
The BIG SHOT.

**Attack of the Killer Queen**

319 5 34
By _Jevilsdevilsknife

.

(Y/n's POV)

*BATTLE START*

* Queen blocks the way!

"Well, Kris, Y/n, what do we do?" Susie asked. "Try to free Berdly. There's gotta be a way to get that control wire off him." Kris said. "What if we just hit Queen?" Susie asked, cracking her knuckles. "That won't work, Berdly and Queen have shared HP. We might hurt Berdly in the process of trying to beat up Queen." I dipped in. "Alright, sounds like a plan!" Susie agreed. "Okay!" Ralsei said, readying himself. 

*  Everyone loosens Berdly!

"Queen, think of the Lightners! Aren't we supposed to make them happy?" Ralsei pleaded.  "Is That Not What I Am Doing?" Queen asked. She then used Berdly to attack us with tornados. His attack pattern was a little different from the other two fights with him but we didn't take any damage.

* The battlefield feels electric.

* Everyone loosens Berdly!

"Think! Lightners Have Already Been Enslaved By Me And My Kin." Queen reasoned. She summoned legs that tried to stop on us. Susie and I took a bunch of damage and I was almost downed. "Y/n! Susie!" Kris called out. Kris ran over to us and I fell into their arms. Susie was holding her arm in pain. "Shit. I'll be fine but.. Y/n won't be." Susie flinched. "Ralsei?" Kris cued. "One step ahead of you!" he said preparing a spell. 

* Smells like overclocked high heels. 

* Kris and Y/n loosened one of Berdly's wires!

* Susie used ButJuice!

* Ralsei cast HEAL PRAYER!

"Each Day They Spend Hours Worshipping In Glowing Rapture, Our Screens Of Funny Animals And Candied Games." Queen continued. She raised her glass into the air and it grew. Drops of battery acid fell from the sky filling up the glass. We didn't take damage but Queen suddenly made a shield out of the acid. 

* Queen's acid shield is formed!

"That glass of acid is generating her shield!" Ralsei pointed out. "So, uh, you gonna drink all that?" Susie asked licking her lips. "Susie no." I looked over to her. "No This Is All Mine You Can't Have It" Queen said pulling away the glass from Susie. 

*  Queen sips from her acid!

"Staring, Tapping To Receive Joy. Staring, Tapping To Avoid Pain." Queen continued with her monologue. Mini Queen heads appeared around us and exploded releasing even tinier Queen heads that floated toward us. Ralsei and Susie got downed and it was just me and Kris. "Shit! Susie you should've healed when I did!" I said overwhelmed. "Y/n, focus. We still have food, they'll be alright." Kris held onto my shoulders and reassured me. I took a deep breath in and focused on keeping my best friends and love of my life alive.

* The fountain flows ominously. 

* Kris used ButJuice!

* Y/n used ButJuice!

"...Until Recently, When The Town's Internet Disappeared, Now The Refuge They Take In The Screens Will Slowly Fade.." she sent arrows at us similar to King's spade arrow attack from ... was it yesterday? In here I swear an hour feels like 6. Susie and Ralsei got up from their unconsciousness. "Thank God you guys are back." I said. "Glad to know you missed us." Susie chuckled. 

The skyline echoes with regal laughter.

* Everyone toasts to Queen! Queen sips from her acid!

Queen spun in her chair and her shield disappeared. "Noelle... Then Who Will Help Her? Her Strange And Sad Searches, Who Will Answer Them?" she said sadly. She took out a taller glass this time and more battery acid rained from the sky. 

Queen's acid shield is formed!

* Everyone toasts to Queen! Queen sips from her acid!

"Is What I Wondered, Until The KNIGHT appeared... And Created This Wonderful World Of Darkness." she explained. It's that knight guy again. King, Jevil, and Seam mentioned him... who could he be? And what does he want with the Dark Fountains? Suddenly words spread across the battlefield, downing Kris. "Kris! Ralsei can you heal him?!" I said rushing over to Kris. "Oh, I'm sorry Y/n, we don't have enough TP, try the food!" he said. 

* Smells like overclocked high heels.

"Susie, Ralsei, you toast to Queen while I heal up Kris with a CD Bagel." I ordered. "Eh... fine." Susie said. Ralsei nodded in agreement. 

* Susie made a toast to Queen...?

"Pretty cool how we're...uh, gonna kick your ass." Susie said. "It's A Good Thing I Have No Standard For This" Queen said massaging her forehead. 

*  Ralsei made a toast to Queen!

"A toast to you, er, making me wear a butler outfit!" Ralsei said. "Bro That's Weird But Okay" Queen shrugged. 

* Y/n used CD Bagel!

"Now, The Path Is Clear, All I Have To Do Is Expand This Dark World." she explained, preparing her next attack. Outlets appeared on the hitbox and balls of electricity came toward us while the hitbox moved. I took a bit of damage and Kris woke up. 

*  Everyone toasts to Queen! Queen sips from her acid!

"Then With The World Covered In Darkness, No One Will Have To Suffer Anymore." she continued.

.small timeskip because lazy.

We were low on food but we knew Queen would soon be defeated. "Guys I Think I Drank Too Much Of This Battery Acid (Aged 3 And Up)" she said a bit tipsy. She did a mix of her mini Queen head attack with her arrow and stomp attack. 

*  Smells like overclocked high heels.

* Everyone toasts to Queen! Queen sips from her acid!

"Enough You Foolish Children You May Have Survived My Attacks (Regular) But I've Been: Secretly Been Downloading My Ultimate Move The Whole Time! Now, Perish In The Bosom Of: My Hellish Reign!" she said. The top of the hitbox read out "Downloading Ultimate Attack..." and then stopped because of an error, causing a bunch of popups to block our vision from her mini Queen heads again. We got through that with luck alone to be honest. 

* Queen's acid shield is down!

* Everyone loosens Berdly!

"So That Final Move Was Supposed To Be Cooler But The Internet Is Down- Yeah My Final Attack Like- I Was Going To Put Like Memes In It And Stuff- It Would Have Been A Really Sick Final Attack Kris You Would Have Loved It.. Yeah Still Thinking About That Move HashtagFinalAttack" she said posing. She summoned more of those mini Queen heads, but it was wraps for her since Berdly was almost free, and we were far from being downed or dying. 

*  The fountain flows ominously.

* Everyone loosens Berdly!

"Not Bad You Foolish Children-" Queen was interrupted when Berdly moved toward us on his own. "What The- What Are You Doing- Why Isn't My Control Wire Working-?" she asked. "Thanks to... my comrades' kindness... their MERCY! Now... It's time... for me to take my freedom!!" Berdly said ripping off the control wire. We all put away our weapons in shock while Berdly summoned his. "Queen... You may have mastered the number four... But can you stand up against FIVE of us!?" Berdly asked. "Running Simulation For: The Number Five ... Hmm- You Are Definitely Going To Kick: My Ass- Unless-" Queen suddenly pointed behind us. "Oh No What That" she screamed out. We all quickly turned around to see what was behind us, and when we turned back around, Queen was gone. "Did we REALLY just fall for that?!" I screamed out. "W-Wait! Wait one nanosecond! You... you cowardette!! You... you..." Berdly screamed after Queen before collapsing. We all surrounded Berdly in a panic. "Alas..." he sighed. "B-Berdly!?" Susie called out. "Haha, just now, was nothing more than simple bravado... The truth is, that wire... Already absorbed all of my succulent energy juices.." Berdly admitted. "Berdly!! Hey!!" "Hey, Berdly!! Are you OK!?" Susie and I asked. "Everything... getting dark... Only... Only a kiss from a beautiful gamer girl can save me now..." he mumbled loud enough for me to hear. "What?Like, get you're, like, losing consciousness and stuff, but, could you speak up?" Susie asked.  "Um, aha, s-sorry, suddenly I... I... I'm feeling a bit better!" Berdly immediately sat up. Imagine Berdly had a crush on Susie? Ha! That'd be funny. "Hey, that's a relief! Well, uh, gotta hurry and seal the fountain, so... later." Susie started walking away. "And save Noelle!" Ralsei chimed in. Susie suddenly stopped walking. "Oh. Right. That too I guess." she said before walking off. "Ah, dear Susan. So enigmatic in her ways... But I can read her heart. Like a health meter. And it's beeping... for love. Haha! Well enough tales, you three. Good luck. May the smarts... NOT be with you." he said. HE ACTUALLY DOES?!?! BERDLY FOR REAL HAS A CRUSH ON SUSIE??? PFFT- THAT'S RICH--

((A/N: QUEEN TAKEDOWN PT 1?? SUSIE MAD AT NOELLE ARC??? NOELLE FINNA BE SAD FOREVER LMAOOO))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 98 32
This is my interpretation of one of my favourite Deltarune characters' (Susie) life after the Darkworld adventure. Deltarune and all of it's characte...
69.8K 1.8K 21
Art by: InviSeri on Deviant art Cover made by me! Characters from Deltarune: By Toby Fox . . . You are a (insert your species, being human, demon, or...
217 3 1
The first chapter is how the Deltarune cast got into Doki Doki Literature Club: Afterstory. Going forward, this will be the story of Deltarune, but u...
4.8K 87 35
Kris, Susie, Ralsei and Toriel find themselves in some seats in front of a live audience forced to answer some questions. But after the last question...