My possessive alphas

By Dark-hairedDamsel

"I want both of you." ..... From the day I could remember I have always been alone. Growing up, I al... More

Note.
01. Blond Adonis.
02. Forest trails.
03. Midnight blue.
04. Skimpy clothes.
05. Illegally Good Looking.
06. Feral.
07. Lay Your Hands On Me.
09. Blood on my neck.
10. A naked man in my bathroom.
11. Tantalizing Desire.
12. Smelling like him.
13. Feeling out of control.
14. Something's Wrong!
15. Why Am I Like This?
16. I am being watched.
17. Heart to Heart.
18. Ten Ways to Rile Up Your Enemy.
19. Humiliated by a piece of bread.
20. Dream walking.
21. Is This Really a Date?
22. Kiss me more.
23. In the middle.
24. Charged with lust.
25. The night before.
26. The truth.

08. Ambush after shower.

2.8K 60 48
By Dark-hairedDamsel

       “Hey, leave me alone!!!”  I used my bound hands to push at his chest.  He didn’t so much as stumble.  His hands were still hooked to my underwear.  His breath hot on my cheeks, I tried again harder, he finally relented and moved back.  Just an inch.

       I moved backward, slowly, and the bowl hit my legs.  I turned back a little and traced the toilet seat with my hands and sat down first.  I could feel his eyes on me but my bladder seemed important to me now rather than being partially naked in front of a stranger who kidnapped me. 

        I lifted my butt off the seat, in a squat, and tried to remove my panties with my tied hands.  It proved difficult; I grunted and tried again, using both hands at one side.  My thighs were burning and I felt my calf muscles cramp.  I was practically a pro at squats but a few days of immobility could do this, I guess.

         I cursed silently; if I didn’t get this underwear off immediately I was going to pee on it.  My bladder was screaming at me and I was clenching my pussy as tight as I could. 

          I didn’t move when I heard him move towards me and didn’t breathe when he grabbed my underwear and pulled it downwards towards my knees, and I didn’t sit down until he moved back. 

            “Phew.”  Air whooshed out of my mouth, as I relieved my bladder.

         It felt as good as any orgasm minus the pain.  But I couldn’t enjoy but feel relieved.  I didn’t even care that the guy before me could hear me pee.  I hung my head forward in relief and enjoyed a few minutes of nothing but bliss. 

           But soon I could only hear droplets going into the bowl and I was bound to get up and face the guy again or just get dragged to the dark swap of a room with a single chair.

            I longed for toilet paper to clean myself, but I know I didn’t earn that privilege, so I just got up proudly without cowering to myself and just bent a little and pulled my panties up towards my crotch.  It was easier than getting it off. 

           I heard the guy breathe hitch but I didn’t fumble in adjusting my clothes, I pulled up my skirt next.

         “Sink?”  I asked.

        I wanted water to drink because my mouth was as dry as Sahara but I wouldn’t ask him directly, I don’t want him to cynically just push me out of the room and into the dark hell where I would literally burn. 

         He pushed me gently with a hand at my back and I heard him lean next to me, his hard chest brushing my arm, and a second later running water’s sound reached my ear. 

        Just with my ear as a guide, I bent forward and reached the low counter.  It put my ass directly at the guy’s front.  I considered getting up, but the water seemed to have more weightage for me. 

         When did I start bargaining with my own life?  Kidnapping can prove where a person’s priority lies.  I know where mine lies. 

         I greedily drank water from the tap and quenched my thirst before he caught on to what I was doing but he didn’t say anything and let me drink.  I stopped when a little voice pointed out that I would have to go to the restroom sooner if I drank more, but I felt thirsty enough to not care.  When I felt satisfied, I realized two things, the guy’s hands were on my hip and his breathing was rapid, at least the other parts of his anatomy didn’t touch me. 

         I straightened after washing my hands and closed the tap.  His fast breaths didn’t stop and his hands tightened on my hip.  I inhaled sharply when he pulled me flush to him, I could feel every single muscle against mine and another hard thing poked at my back.  

          I felt my breath stutter and I unconsciously leaned against him.
It seemed so right to be here with this guy, the one who I didn’t see or know about.  Why would I even feel something like this, something I never felt before, with a guy who kidnapped me? 

       Would God be so cruel to me that I could only find pleasure at the hands of a Devil?  If it was, I would like to be as far away as possible from the Devil Himself.

          He nosed my hair and traveled towards my neck, slowly.

          My tied hands clenched uselessly.  I didn’t know if I wanted to grab him closer or push him away. 

       Was there a mirror in front of us?  Was he seeing us?

         With dried makeup on my face and frizzy hair everywhere, my lips cracked, my dress askew, I would have looked a sight.  A bad one at that.  Does he like how I look?

        Stop!  I screamed at the little voice at the back of my head.  It was trying to make me take a bad decision, and lately, it seemed to get louder and bolder. 

          I stopped my musings when I felt him inhale deeply near my neck.
My whole body shivered in his hold.
It felt like he was taking something from me.  It left me light-headed and made me soar in pleasure. 

           He sniffed me a couple more times before he turned me towards him.

            I parted my lips and waited.  His fingers started working the knot out of my hands.  Is he letting me go?  Or is he trying to get me free so that he could do anything to me without bothering with the restraints?

          My brain stuttered with many possibilities and I was embarrassed with how my thoughts were all wrong and went straight to the gutter.  There was no thought about how I could escape.

       When the ropes fell to the ground near my legs, I felt relieved; I was finally free of all the bindings after days, apart from my blindfold, of course. 

       I licked my lips and waited for him to do something or say something.
He did finally say something but it was so out of context that I lost my train of thought.

        “Shower.  You stink.”  His voice was a little hoarse. 

        It didn’t look like I stank, when you were sniffing me like a dog, I almost said that to him but bit my tongue at the last minute.  I didn’t want to waste my shower privilege; I could at least wash the grime and sweat off of me, finally. 

       I lifted my hands to the back of my head and removed the blindfold quickly.  But I was still slow enough because the door closed behind him. 

       Was he getting away from me or just didn’t want me to see him?  Both seemed like a fair game. 

         I went to the door and tried the knob and unsurprisingly it didn’t give away.
The bastard locked behind him.  I cursed and turned to look at the bathroom, for the first time. 

         And I cried in pain, as sunlight directly hit into my line of vision from the windows.  I closed my eyes on instinct and tried to get my poor eyes to work with the bright light.
Being so much in dark, my eyes may have become sensitive to light but I didn’t think it would hurt this much. 

           My eyes stung and a few tears escaped me, as I started rubbing my lids to ease some pressure.  After a few minutes of scrunching and partially looking at the sunlight, my eyes somewhat adjusted.  I made sure not to directly look at the windows.

          But now that I was alone with no presence beside me urging me to act irrationally, I knew I had to escape somehow and it means, I have to walk to the window and be a victim to the blinding light.  A little discomfort means nothing if I could just escape this damned place.

           And escape this very confusing feeling.    

            I ran to the window and looked outside.  There was nothing but trees.  Were we in the forest?  I doubted it because I would know if there was a building this big in the forest clearing because from where I was standing, I would easily say the floor I was on would be the fourth or fifth and no one have permission to erect a structure this big in the middle of the forest. 

            But what about the other forests in the country.  Would the kidnappers have transferred me to another state?  That was a scary thought.

           Scary that I was in an unknown place with no escape.  The bathroom windows were heavily grilled and without any sharp flat object I wouldn’t be able to open the glass enclosure behind it and even if I tried to do it, I was scared of heights.  I couldn’t fathom to think about what would happen to me if I slipped and fell from up here. 

          I cringed and retreated to the entrance of the locked door. 

           I locked the bathroom from this side too and started removing my clothes.  At least I can shower.  The bathroom was bigger than the one in my apartment and it looked pristine.  I started the shower but when I ran my hands under the water it was still cold, so I went back to the sink to look at myself. 

           Apart from some dirty smudges and some bruises, I looked unharmed.  My hair was a mess, dark circles under my eyes, it all felt harmless compared to the thought about going back to the torture chamber.

          My eyes fell on the spare toothbrush laid on the counter.
Did he keep it there?

          I grabbed it and ran it under the sink tap and grabbed the paste which was nearby and coated my toothbrush, excessively.  I groaned when the minty flavor coated my teeth and tongue, it felt good to have something clean in my mouth after days.

         Never would have thought that a menial thing as brushing my teeth would hit me hard with such relief.   Never would have thought of myself being kidnapped, too. 

            I used the toilet again and went under the shower.  The water was warmer now and I groaned when they hit my sore muscles.  It felt amazing.

           After a while, I started applying shampoo to my hair and scrubbed myself clean.  My skin was prickly with little hair growing without shaving but I didn’t bother with them.  It was not a hassle anyway. 

          I used the towel hanging at the back of the door and tied it around my body; it felt soft on my skin.  After drying myself up, I wrapped it around my head and started putting on my dirty clothes.  Even though I hated to be back in that dress, I had no choice and I felt antsy being naked.

            But chose not to wear my underwear.  I just couldn’t bring myself to wear it. 

             I shook my hair free and removed the excess water from it as efficiently as I could and waited.  Sometimes looking out at the window to catch someone walking or talking, wearing standard black pants and a t-shirt but from up here I couldn’t see anyone’s face.
Is this gang very big?

            After a while no one crossed paths and I grew bored, I sat at the closed toilet seat for a while and examined the abandoned rope, started using the rope to do skipping, and did some of my starter exercises to bring me back to shape and strength and looked at myself in the mirror quite some time, and drank more water, but no one came for me.

           I was at my wit’s end.  Why the fuck was no one coming?

            I edged to the bathroom door and kept my ear against it and when I could hear nothing, I tried the bathroom door again and gasped in surprise when it gave away. 

           I poked my head out and groaned when I saw a guard waiting just outside the door.  So much for the flicker of hope about running away.  But at least I got a glimpse of the house before the guy slapped on a sleep mask on my eyes. 

          I saw a few storeys going up and the building look like a mansion, big enough to have many wings and rooms.  How did a gang earn this much money?

        I think I will find out soon enough when I would be sold for a fuck ton of money. 

         I didn’t see enough to know where the exit would be, but at least the sleep mask was soft on my skin unlike the rough cloth tied around my eyes.

          The guy grabbed my arm next and started dragging me, my bare feet hitting the cold granite floorings.  My brain whirred when it realized it was going back to the black dungeon, I started resisting.

          The guard grunted at my sudden stop as he got pulled back too. 

          “Come on.”  He growled lowly and pulled me with enough strength that my legs went under me and I fell on the floor still with the guy’s hands on me.  This could be my chance, I thought. 

         Without anything in mind, I used my now free hand to pull up my mask, it got snagged on my hair, but I took the guard by surprise when I head-butted his face hard enough to make my head swim.  I for sure heard a crack, I’d have broken his nose, I wasn’t feeling very sorry though, and he got it coming.  I just got up and started blindly running.  I don’t want anyone chasing me.  But I only got a few steps in before he tripped me with his leg. 

        I fell straight on my knees and hands, they throbbed with pain.
I only had a second of reprieve before couple more men came running towards us.

         How did they know?  Did this guy somehow alert them?

            I tried to resist at first but I know it was a lost cause when all three guys hauled me up and the one I hit put back on my face mask, before punching me on my gut, hard. 

         I doubled over, spitting saliva and blood as I bit my tongue against the onslaught.  My whole body throbbed in pain as both the guys twisted my hands behind me and pulled me down the hallway. 

            I silently screamed on the inside, I would not show these guys I was hurting.  I could tell that we were going another way because it was a long trip and I could feel soft carpet under my dragging foot halfway through. 

            There was a silent murmur between the guys when the guys stopped before a knock followed by a come-in from the inside.

           The door opened and I was dragged inside.  Anything other than the hell hole is fine by me. 

           “What the hell did you do to her?”  The question came as a sharp shout.  I flinched at the sound and the guy on either side of me loosened their hold on me.   

             “She tried to run, Alpha.”  The guy before me said.

              Alpha?  Was this guy who helped me in the restroom was the leader all along?  I knew his voice by now and that sharp voice belonged to him.  Gosh, I had a chance to speak to him and ask about his motives but I didn’t know who he was.
Great.  He wouldn’t have told me Jack Shit even if I had asked. 

            “So?”  His voice sounded even clearer like he was walking closer.

           “You told us to bring her to you when she tried running.  Alpha.”  He added.  His voice shook a little.  Fear?  Maybe. 

            “And did I tell you to harm her?”  The leader asked him and I could hear pin-drop silence in the room, no one dared breathe other than my shaky inhale and exhale.  It hurt like a son of a bitch.  “Tell me!”  He yelled and I cowered back at the intensity of it. 

         The guards’ hands were still holding me so I couldn’t get that far.
Fear licked my skin and I felt faint with something and that was not because of my pain. 

         I heard a few whimpers around me and I was shocked to find that the sound was from the guys who were holding me.  Was this leader so powerful that he was making grown men thrice my size, cry?

        I’m a lump of dead meat, I realized.

        “Sorry, Alpha.”  Two of the guys said in unison and the other joined in. 

         There were a few minutes of silence, in which I thought to myself that I should never get on the bad side of this guy. 

          “Check for the mark.  Now, son.”  A new voice spoke up. 

          “But…”

          “No, buts.  Do it now.”

          A guy overpowering the leader guy.  Gosh, my head was swimming with details.  But what mark were they talking about?

         I heard footsteps shuffling and I was gently moved forwards, far cry from being dragged harshly like before.  Hands touched my back and started dragging up the mesh top. 

           I didn’t hesitate to yell or trash. 

           “Nooo!”  I shouted repeatedly as the leader tried to remove my top.  I started shaking badly with panic that I didn’t know if I standing on my own anymore. 

…….
Vote, Comment, and don’t forget to follow me!

Check out my Instagram for the upcoming chapter’s sneak peek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 111 36
Michelle's life was almost perfect. Loving family, great college, perfect grades, good friends, and a crush on one of the sweetest guys she's met. Th...
543 1 21
Choosing her cost me everything I'd ever loved... including her. I had everything a guy could ask for, a loving family, the perfect small-town life...
3.2M 75.3K 38
"I said look at me," he growled as he grabbed my arm from the Gamma in a vice grip. I winced and finally looked up to his stunning grey eyes. 'Mate...
13.1M 360K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...