The Head Warrior's Special Boy

By Memmiama161101

WARNING: Contains non-consensual sexual activity, attempted suicide and consensual beastiality. Please read a... More

Rory
Sundown (Explicit)
Suicide Attempt
Swept Away
Healer's Magic
Xavier's Magic
Nightmares (Explicit)
Alpha Greeting
New Best Friend
Training
Sneaky Court Issue
Combat Challenge
Preparation Ritual
The Fight for Courting Rights
Xavier's Broken Secret
Rory's Magic Hands (Explicit)
Gel Recipe (Explicit)
Rut
Savior
Punishment
Solitary Confinement
Trouble
Unwanted Affairs (Explicit)
Xavier Steps In (Explicit)
Mating (Explicit)
Recovery
Pleasant Surprise
Five Years Later
Lucifer, Slave to Draeden
Negotiation
Xavier and Rory Go To Town
Further Negotiation
Draeden's Scheme
Draeden's Bargaining Chip
Xavier's Capture
Draeden's Theory

The Throes of Passion (Explicit)

4.9K 119 0
By Memmiama161101

Rory's POV
As the evening breeze set in, I could feel Xavier's body burning up from his heat and the exertion of getting to me in time.

"X-Xavier, you're burning up." I fussed worriedly as he layed down, panting heavily. His coat gleamed with a sheen of sweat and he trembled from exhaustion.

Kneeling up, I spread my legs and rested my left hand against his muzzle for support while bringing my right hand down to spread my folds. "T-take m-me, Xavier. I-I'm f-for y-your p-pleasure." I moaned.

Without the need for further coaxing, Xavier growled possessively as he shuffled forward and began licking my clitoris rapidly. I spasmed as my clitoris began to tingle pleasurably. "Mmm, Xavier!" I moaned.

Xavier's POV
Lacing my saliva with a natural aphrodisiac, I attacked Rory's clitoris with fervour leaving no fold untouched. When he was on the brink of orgasm, I removed myself from between his legs and sat back patiently.

Getting my message, Rory flipped himself expertly onto his hands and knees as he spread his knees and leaned forward, exposing his gaping hole. Leaning forward, I delivered a few generous aphrodisiac laced licks before mounting him.

Rory's POV
My vagina burned with a pleasant heat as Xavier tongued my clitoris over and over. The tingling must be from the healing properties. I thought, as my body shuddered with need. Rocking my hips back and forth on his tongue as I held myself on all fours, I moaned in ecstasy.

Soon, Xavier was mounting me and directing his large bulbous head at my entrance. In one swift movement, he jutted his hips forward as I pulled mine back and my hips met his hind legs with a loud slap.

Holding still, I mewled loudly as Xavier rapidly thrusted his canid length into me over and over drawing whimpers from my throat and possessive growls from his.

As his shaft glided in and out of my canal, it rubbed sensually against my clitoris causing me to writhe as I reached my climax, clenching down violently around Xavier's shaft as my body lost control, Xavier finally thrusted himself into me the deepest he could go before I felt his knot expanding semi-painfully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9M 265K 36
❤Cover by @TayTay_1996 Kaleb has recently turned nineteen still anticipating the arrival of his mate. Much to his surprise the omega happens upon a...
5.4K 191 51
The Badger Series (Book 13) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Alex Badger is living with his brother and his family, because his parents were...
717K 31.7K 31
Micah wanted nothing but to finish the last year of highschool so that he could take his father's place as Alpha. What happens when he finds out that...
68.7K 1.7K 12
Rory has been trying to move past his feelings for his ex best friends for many years. He is over always been put second to nothing with them. When t...