πš’πš—πšπš˜ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 | π•„π•šπ•Ÿπ•π•šοΏ½...

By thenoctem

A burning feeling inside, a lewd desire and curious eyes always finding themselves on one man only. But, what... More

Yᴏᴜ
1sα΄› ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
2Ι΄α΄… ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
3Κ€α΄… ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
4α΄›Κœ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
5α΄›Κœ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ α΄˜α΄›. 1
5α΄›Κœ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ α΄˜α΄›. 2
6α΄›Κœ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
7α΄›Κœ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
8α΄›Κœ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
9α΄›Κœ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
10α΄›Κœ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
11α΄›Κœ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
13α΄›Κœ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
14α΄›Κœ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
15α΄›Κœ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
16α΄›Κœ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
ᴊΙͺʟΙͺx Κ™α΄Ι΄α΄œs
17α΄›Κœ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
18α΄›Κœ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
19α΄›Κœ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
20α΄›Κœ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
21sα΄› ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
22Ι΄α΄… ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
23Κ€α΄… ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
24α΄›Κœ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
25α΄›Κœ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
26α΄›Κœ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
ᴇxα΄›Κ€α΄€ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ α΄˜α΄›. 1
ᴇxα΄›Κ€α΄€ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ α΄˜α΄›. 2
ᴇxα΄›Κ€α΄€ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ α΄˜α΄›. 3
α΄‡α΄˜ΙͺΚŸα΄Ι’α΄œα΄‡

12α΄›Κœ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ

5.4K 280 205
By thenoctem

Recap
Minlix is great tho Lix might be slowly catching feelings already. Han found out Chan has a son and the kid's mom is pregnant.

12ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
"The master"

"Ah, so pretty" Minho smirks "Turn around"

Felix does.

"My my" the elder chuckles, licking his lower lip "The most gorgeous in the world"

The freckled cheeks slowly tint red, feeling the heat take over his body with just the thought of the elder ripping of his clothes and taking him right there. The click of a camera echoes and Felix gets even shyer.

"You're the prettiest model" Minho bites his lip as he lowers the camera.

"Am I the first you take pics of, hyung?" the sweet and shy aura coming from him is quite addictive.

The elder chuckles, "No, baby" Felix pouts "But you're the only one worth taking pics of"

🔞⚠️ (the channel you waited for is here!)

Felix turns around shyly, letting Minho stare at his body again. Such nice, slim and perfectly built body covered in cute freckles and a layer of rubor in a few zones. The way the white see-through underwear lets Minho know how horny his little baby is, kinda drives him nuts. And the look of those cute pink nipples already hard and sensitive is just perfect.

"Would it be too straightforward of me to say I want to eat you up?" his tone is lower and sexier, approaching his camera to the boy.

"No-" the pink haired suppresses a low moan "I want- I want you to" he breaths out the words, feeling the lens of the camera pressing against his boner.

"Quite a naughty kitty I've got" the blue haired smiles widely, enjoying the way Felix's body twitches as the camera rubs his lower part.

"Hyung~" he whines, not being able to hold back himself any longer.

"What do you want, baby? Tell me"

"You"

Minho smirks, moving away his camera and standing up. Their naked torsos finally meet, allowing the elder to put his hands on the slim body, caressing the back and lowering down to the plump ass of the younger.

"Would you be a doll and lay down, baby?"

Felix just nods, causing Minho to stop him with one of his hands on the younger's waist.

"And spread your legs too"

With now tinted cheeks, the young male does as he's told. Laying down with his legs opened, a boner twitching inside the small underwear and the heat slowly turning on his body like a light switch. He's so so ready for this.

"Did you prep yourself like I told you to?"

"Yes"

Minho sets the camera on the bed, "What a good boy" his free hands caressing the soft and milky skin.

The angle of the camera is perfect, pointing at the messy and horny faces the freckled boy does as his hyung plants his wet lips on his thighs. The closest he'll ever be to his lips and he's damn fine with it right now.

"You gonna be a good boy, Lixie?"

"Yes, hyung"

Minho arches an eyebrow, "Hyung?"

"M-Master" he boy shyly corrects himself, cheeks tinting red and nipples hardening with such lewd word.

The elder smirks, loving everything coming out of the freckled boy's mouth.

With no more words needed, Minho proceeds to reach for the lube next to Felix and open it. A good amount is poured on his fingers and on the younger's ass cheeks when the underwear is lowered. The lube is already dripping to his now clenching and expectant hole.

"Still 100% sure?"

"Yes"

"Alright, tell me if you can't anymore"

Felix grips the sheets hard when something slowly opens his entrance with Minho's help. The elder bites his lower lip as he stares back at the freckled one, turning him on even more. The toy is a mini vibrator, pastel pink colored and quite strong. The elder has the remote control in his hands and can't help but give the younger male a devilish smirk before helping him sit up.

Felix lightly moans by the pressure of the toy inside of him, "You okay, cutie?" Minho wonders.

"Yes, master"

"Good" the smirk again "On your knees"

The pink haired nervously does as he's told, feeling his palms already getting sweaty and his heart beat as fast as ever. His whole body is getting too hot and small whines escape his lips as he gets in position, the vibrations are too much. The nervousness in him is notorious, Minho can tell he's probably scared.

"You good?" his hand reaches for the boy's soft hair to gently caress it "Are you liking the whole dom master thingy?" he wonders in a playful way to relax the younger.

Which actually helps, he chuckles looking up, "I do, hyung. It's new and different"

"Let me know if it's too much, okay?" his caresses lower down to the cheek "You look incredibly gorgeous, buttercup"

Felix whines, he's indeed a sucker for compliments and soft touches.

"That pretty mouth of yours" the thumb travels from the jawline to the plump lips "Such delicious lips you've got"

"They are all yours, master" the younger slightly opens his mouth, allowing the finger to enter and meet his tongue.

Minho smirks, loving the sensation of such beautiful and perfect lips under his touch. His thumb slowly goes a bit further, to which Felix reacts, quickly sucking the finger. The elder smirks even more, how needy.

"You like sucking my finger, beautiful?"

Felix nods, not moving his gaze away from the elder's and sucking faster.

"My my" Minho licks his own lips "Hope you like your gift then"

The younger stops sucking when the blue haired commands, now letting low moans as his hands grip on the other's legs. The vibrations inside of him are getting stronger, his cock is feeling them too as it twitches, in need of touch.

"So pretty" Minho starts unbuttoning his pants "And so needy"

Felix twitches in his place, nipples completely hard and hands kinda rubbing on the other's legs. With some hesitation but still confidence, the young male gets his chest closer to the clothed leg, hole clenching at the movements + the vibrations.

Minho smirks, seeing Felix moans when his nipples brush against the leg, he's indeed needy and sensitive tonight. And Minho is good, he'll give the boy what he wants anyways. He ain't that bad.

"Buttercup"

"Yes, master?" the younger immediately stops, to look up, eyes widening at the sight of his master's cock.

"Open wide"

"Only for you"

The words stay engraved in Minho's mind as his smirk turns devilish, eyes stuck in Felix as the boy receives his cock in his mouth slowly. But the elder is feeling playful, with a quick movement on the remote control, the vibrations lower down, relaxing the pink haired so he can take more of the member in his mouth.

"So so pretty" Minho praises, hand on the younger's hair "And so so naughty"

Felix's eyes widen when the harsh vibration comes back, sending shivers to his whole body, making his toes curl and back arch. The way his eyes roll backwards but his mouth continues to suck on his master's cock is quite amusing. Minho caresses his hair, groaning a little bit as the younger grips onto his pants. Felix wants to moan loud, wants to touch himself while sucking his master but his mind is slowly clouding from the mix of sensations. It's been forever since he has done this.

"Fuck" Minho moans lowly, hips starting to thrust gently into Felix's mouth.

The artist whines, toes trying to bury into the wooden floor of the room as his body starts moving too. No matter how much he loves sucking, the urge to be fucked is getting stronger.

The thrust slowly go a bit faster, making the elder moan more as his mind starts to blur, hand gripping into the pink hair as his other finger presses a higher level of the vibrator. Felix drowns his moans, eyes itching a bit as tears start accumulating and one of his hands stop gripping to reach for his own cock.

Felix's left hand grips harder on the pants as his right hand helps him jerk off.

"Naughty" his thumb wipes away one of Lix's tears as the younger widens more his mouth to take the member even deeper "You want a break?"

Felix nods, desperate.

🔞⚠️

"Okay" Minho chuckles, slowly taking his member out and letting the boy finally breathe and whine.

"I'm sorry, hyung" Felix sighs "I'm kinda rusty when it comes to blowjobs"

The elder just smirks, turning off the toy and helping Felix stand up as the younger whimpers from the sensation of the toy inside of him. His legs are feeling quite weak right now.

"Don't worry about it, you did great" he leans to kiss the other's cheek "We can do other stuff"

"Like what?"

"How about-"

Felix gasps when Minho lifts him easily, making him wrap his legs around the elder and grip on his shoulders. There's a small thud, the toy slips out of Lix but they don't really care. They chuckle at the sound and Felix tries to hide his face out of embarrassment.

"How about I prep you more" he sits down on the bed with Felix on top "While touching you here?" his arms get the younger closer so his lips can land on one of the hard nipples.

"Hyung!" Felix giggles, getting shy.

"No?" Minho chuckles too, hugging the male tighter, cocks rubbing together "Then you want me to go down on you?"

The freckled cheeks burn as he slowly nods, "Please?"

"Anything you want, beautiful"

They stare at each other for a few and when Felix almost has the courage to be the one leaning in to kiss his hyung's cheek, a loud song echoes the whole room.

"Shit" Felix sighs "That's mine"

Minho smirks, "You need to answer?"

The song doesn't stop, "It's Hannie's ringtone"

The elder nods, helping Felix stand up so he can go look for his phone completely naked. Despite the shyness, the younger quickly answers the phone seeing the insistent in Hannie's call. He doesn't usually call but when he does, it's always something urgent or very important.

"Baby, what is it?"

Minho arches an eyebrow with a playful smirk.

Baby?

"So" Jisung giggles embarrassed on the other line "Funny story"

"Hanji, what did you do?"

"I'm in the hospital" the squirrel guy giggles again, clearing his throat feeling damn nervous. He hates hospitals.

🔞 Manhwa of the day 🔞
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕌𝕟𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕄𝕣. 𝕂𝕚𝕞

description: Mr. Doyun Kim's a pretty quiet, unassuming guy at the office — with a big secret. He's actually half vampire! But without full vamp status, he can't drink blood and has to seek out some human essence (read: sex! and more sex!) to live. Drained and desperate, he finds a "special" companion but everything goes wrong. Now he's caught up in a one-sided office relationship, and most importantly, it's not working!!! Will Doyun survive and keep his secret intact?

status: completed

Hello, I'm back 🖤✨
Sorry it took so long, I was busy, sick and now have an injured knee _ but I'm good, don't worry. Thank you for waiting patiently.

The smut was light today since my migraine really didn't let me do more. BUT next one of gonna be super mega awesome, I promise!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

710K 21.6K 43
"have you ever even touched yourself?" - b.c. "...i'm just an inexperienced virgin." - l.f. a/n desc; lee felix's agitation against his insecuritie...
25.9K 956 26
Seungmin has never known what love has felt like... until Lee Know. But now, Lee Know is with Han. So what will he do when he falls for both Lee Know...
61.8K 2.8K 36
*COMPLETED* Han Jisung, a boy too scared to speak his mind in public, or in private. The doctors can't decide what to do with this severe anxiety, an...
511K 10.6K 25
THE LAST TIME I CHECKED THIS LIL SHT HAD 90K READS NOW OVER 300K??? WHAT ARE Y'ALL DOING????? ⚠️ Please keep in mind that this is my first ever story...