ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ {Kyojuro...

By hehechika

She was a blossom He was the sun {Name} Kamado grew up poor but loved by her mother and father yet she was em... More

🅲🅰🆂🆃
Page 1: Play and Write
Page 2: All the crowds listen in
Page 3: Dancing and the Dreaming...
Page 4: For all the sorrows....
Page 5: Welcome to my panic room...
Page 6: To the money's delight
Page 7: A start of a friendship
Page 8: The little boy by the streets
Page 9: The Stone Pillar and blooming friends
Page 10: Final Selection
Page 11: Summon thy sun
Page 12: {Name}'s trial
SPECIAL CHAPTER!: KIMETSU GAKUEN!
Page 13: A love blossoming
Page 14: Mission Accomplished
Page 16: Sun Breathing
Page 17: Light Swift
Page 18: A choice
Page 19: A dreary silence
SPECIAL CHAPTER!: KIMETSU GAKUEN! Part 2
Page 20: Mask
Page 21: I'll be waiting...
Page 23: Tea
Page 24: The blossom who could control the sun
Page 25: The Aftermath
The 1st aftermath : Why she was called blossom...
Page 15: A boring life
The 2nd aftermath: Sakura mochi?

Page 22: A departure unnoticed

2.6K 99 85
By hehechika

Mitsuri yawned as she stretched her arms up. The morning sun shined through the opened window the inn she was staying at had. She looked around and rubbed her chest tiredly. She blinked a few times, trying to clear her eyesight.

Her tired eyes then turned saddened, remembering what she had 'lost'. She felt tears threatening to fall out of her eyes. She putted her palms to her eyes, trying to refrain from crying from the 4th time.

It hurts so much. It hurts so much to know that the only person who ever accepted you is gone. Mitsuri thought of how she wanted to talk to {Name} so much. She wanted to say how she stood up to her ex-fiance.

She wanted to say how much she had inspired her to become what she is now. Her hair swayed from the wind, her once braided hair was down and felt within her back and shoulders.

Footsteps came from the shoji beside her. She already knew who it was. She cleared her throat and composed herself.

"Kanroji-san? May I come in?"

A man's voice echoed through the other side.

"Of course Iguro-san!"

The shoji opened. A man who stands in 5'4 came in view. He had a demon slayer's uniform on with a striped haori. A small snake with white scales and red eyes slithered around his neck.

Iguro looked at Mitsuri. He was holding a tray of tamagoyaki and rice with tea. He placed it down beside her futon and sat in indian style by the tray.

"Here, a lady delivered this to me. I already ate mine, I also gave you extra tamago."

"Thank you Iguro-san!"

Despite her cheery attitude, Iguro was no fool. He saw how Mitsuri was forcing herself to smile despite her pain right now. She grabbed the tray and put it on her lap. She thanked for the food and digged in.

Iguro's felt pity when Mitsuri ate the food slowly. Usually, any kind of food would make Mitsuri excited. She would dig in with a wide smile on her with small crumbs hanging by the corner's of her mouth.

Right now, she ate cleanly. A small forced smile on her face as she munched a small amount of rice and tamago.

Iguro sighed. Kaburamaru felt it and slithered away from his neck. The snake came close to Mitsuri and slithered around her arm.

Mitsuri looked at the snake and gave a small smile. She stroked the animal's head, Kaburamaru shivered at the comfort of Mitsuri's finger.

"Are you alright now?"

Iguro asked out of the blue. Mitsuri's smile dropped. She looked at the food infront of her in a sorrow daze.

"I...don't know. I can't comprehend what's happening. Is she really gone?.."

Mitsuri's voice in hoarse. Iguro sighed. He patted Mitsuri's shoulders in comfort. In frank, he didn't know how to comfort her. He didn't want to do physical affection because Mitsuri needed space, but he didn't want Mitsuri to be alone in mourning.

He had also lost a great friend, despite their limited interactions.

"Hey...Its alright."

"Iguro? Am I being a bad friend?"

"Huh?"

Mitsuri looked at Iguro. A traitor tear escaped from her right eye.

"Am I being a bad friend to say that I'm angry that she died? Am I selfish to say that I want her to be alive?"

"How could you be selfish by wanting her to be alive?"

Iguro wondered. Mitsuri looked down and fiddled her fingers.

"She's human right? Maybe It was best If she died so she can finally be at peace. However, I feel angry that she left me. I want her to be alive but I also want her to be free from whatever she feels."

Mitsuri cried more.

"Because she agreed she will be my best friend! I don't want her to go but I also want her to be free. What should I do Iguro-san!"

Mitsuri cried in her hand. The food she barely finished was put beside her by Iguro, who looked at her in pity. Iguro could do nothing but pat her head. He remembered something {Name} said to him during when she was still in training.

"You like Mitsuri don't you?"

Iguro uncharacteristically spit his drink out at the assumption. He and {Name} were sitting by the porch while Mitsuri and Kyojuro were jogging outside the manor. Senjuro was cooking lunch but he did leave a pitcher of water for the 4.

{Name} rose her brow at the man's reaction.

"What the hell?!"

Iguro shouted while wiping his mouth with his clothes. {Name} snickered and drank her cup slyly.

"What? Just stating the obvious."

{Name} teased, Iguro had a huge blush on his face. His face was the color of the red sun japanese paintings had. {Name} thought it was funny because Iguro was always so stoic.

"Well you don't have to put it like that!"

Iguro harshly said and face his face away from her. {Name} let out a small giggle, one that she never does unless she feel comfortable with that person she is with.

"Oh come on you don't need to be shy about it. I won't tell her."

"Its none of your business."

"You aren't saying no."

"Shut up."

{Name} laughed again. Her wide smile turned into a calm smile after laughing.

"It's alright you know, Mitsuri is a lovely girl. She'd be perfect for someone like you."

"Yeah, yeah whatever."

"But seriously, I think you should give it a shot. Mitsuri needs someone who will respect her you know?"

"Respect?"

Iguro rose his brow. {Name} nodded.

"Yes, respect. Mitsuri is always used to someone being dominant over her in a relationship. I think its going to be unfair if she keeps getting controlled by it."

"So what you're saying is that, I'm perfect for her cause she needs respect?"

"Yep, I trust you. I trust that you'll take care of Mitsuri and treat her equally. Yes, you can treat her like a queen but If she feel uncomfortable with it, then stop and heed her opinions. You should also give your opinions as well, so that in your relationship, there is no dominant or submissive. You'll follow your own path while being with each other. That's what my mom told me."

Iguro looked in wonder as the wise words came out of {Name}. He looked down to his hands and clenched them.

'Equally...'

"You know, she is very wise right?"

"Yeah, super wise. The wisest of the wisest."

Mitsuri gleamed. Iguro chuckled. He patted Mitsuri's head and ruffled it lovingly.

"Then could you imagine her saying that she is alright with how she is now? Can you imagine her saying that she wants you to ve happy and move on from her death. Mitsuri, you didn't just loose your best friend that day alright? I lost a colleague, her family lost a daughter and a sister. Kyojuro lost his pupil and all together, we lost someone important. Could you imagine her saying that there is no need to cry? Because she will be waiting for you up there."

Mitsuri sniffled and felt more tears gobble up. The image of {Name} saying what Iguro had stated in her mind. The girl wore her feudal era clothes and smiled at her lovingly.

"You aren't selfish Mitsuri, she would understand. You're just in mourning."

Mitsuri cried more and tackled Iguro in a hug. Iguro was shaken up a bit but embraced Mitsuri for the first time.

.
.
.

{Name} and Shinjuro sat by the porch. They looked at Kyojuro and Senjuro playing at the field. They were having a serious conversation. Mainly about the Soma Clan.

"So..what you tell me is that?"

"The entire clan was massacred."

{Name} widened her eyes at the statement.

"When?"

"Approximately around the time I sent that letter."

"But...who would do such a thing?"

{Name} mumbled. She didn't know if she should feel happy or concerned. Shinjuro shrugged at the question.

"I have no idea too. Me and Urokodaki investigated the crime scene."

"So you didn't send Iguro-san after all?"

"He said he couldn't do it. He's busy apperantly."

{Name} gulped.

"So what did you find?"

"Numerous crushed bodies. All clan members were slaughtered. Man, wife, and children. Hanto's wife was even decapitated and that kakushi you said had a big hole on his stomach."

"I see."

Frankly, {Name} wasn't disturbed. She had killed demons and literally killed someone by slicing them.

"Wait, you said you investigated with this Urokodaki. Does he know?"

Shinjuro shook his head.

"No, but he does mind his own business. So, its safe to contact him."

"I see...Thank you for informing me."

Silence was placed within the two. They watched Senjuro play tag with Kyojuro. Shinjuro gave a rare smile.

"You know, Its been a while since I saw Kyojuro play with Senjuro. Last time I saw it was when their mother was still alive."

{Name} looked at Shinjuro. The father had a small smile in his face and his eyes were gentle.

"Ahh yes. Ruka right?"

"Yes, her name was Ruka. You know how me and her met? I saw her in my dreams and fell in love with her immediately. She was unlike any woman I met. She wasn't submissive and never bowed down to anyone."

Shinjuro mumbled. He looked at {Name}, the face of his wife closely resembled {Name}.

"And it seems the apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing, let's just say that, Men in the rengoku household have a type."

{Name} tilted her head in confusion. Shinjuro gave a chuckle.

"You don't need to worry that little boar head of yours. Besides, I think my son already made move on your ass."

He was now referring to how he and Senjuro found the two teenagers cuddled together in one futon.

{Name} gave a rare blush.

"We said it wasn't what you think!"

She stuttered.

.
.
.

{Name} hummed while swinging her foot at the porch. It was already night time but she wasn't sleepy. Kyojuro had been sleeping inside the hut for a while now but she herself couldn't go to sleep. She just felt this unwavering nerve after Shinjuro announced the news of the Soma Clan massacre.

She didn't know what to do. Maybe she should go back to her family? Would that even be smart?

"Would it even be wise to go back to them at a time like this? There is nothing holding me back, but I can't help but feel like something is going on here."

She mumbles to herself. She then looked at her surroundings. It was dark, the night illuminated the fields the hut was in. She then smiled gently, the atmosphere was relaxing. She then suddenly saw something glim, Was that a...firefly?

She stood up from the porch and walk barefoot towards the small light. She extended her hand out and the little firefly landed on her hand.

She giggled and let the firefly out. She then saw from the corner of her eye a group of fireflies. They flew within the fields and {Name} laughed, it was beautiful.

She saw more fireflies within a certain part of the woods. She contemplated if she would check it out.

"Should I go? I mean, Its not like I can't protect myself."

She made her descisions and fetched a shawl for her. She looked at the sleeping Kyojuro. He was snoring quietly and looked peaceful.

She kissed his cheek gently and whispered.

"I'll be back Kyojuro, I just need to see something okay?"

She wasn't expecting him to reply. She tuck in a strand of hair behind Kyojuro and went out gently. She also grabbed her nichirin blade, in case she would encounter something dangerous.

.
.
.

{Name} walked towards the fireflies. She then went deeper into the woods, making sure to leave markings on trees to make sure she doesn't get lost. She suddenly went in the middle of the large forest, encountering a random pond.

"Woah, I didn't know there was a pond here."

She mumbled. She kneeled towards the edge of the pond and dipped her hand in the water.

"Its cold too.."

She mumbled. She then suddenly felt the wind being so strong.

"The wind...its strong. It seems like a cold night."

The fireflies dance on top of the waters, then flowed and brightened the whole area beautifully. The scene was out of a japanese painting. A girl staring in wonder of the fireflies by the pond.

She then noticed something red behind a rock. She looked at it closely and widened her eyes.

"Spider Lilies?! I never thought I'd encounter one in so long."

She walked more closely towards the plant and admired its beautiful blood red coloring. She was reminded of the time when she was little, her mother showed her spider lilies but..

"I don't know If my head is messing with me but I was sure that mom once showed me blue spider lilies."

She didn't trust her once child mind but she was so sure her mother was caressing a blue spider lilies. Those were just myths from what she knows, and they never exist.

She sighed and closed her eyes. She put her fingers on her nose, massaging her bridge.

"Papa, What do I do?
Yoiriichi, what do I need to do..."

She mumbled she opened her eyes and blinked a few times. She was getting tired. She stood up and passed by a big horsetail weed and yawned. She then ventured towards the hut she was staying in.

.
.
.

"Eh? They need Kyojuro for a mission?"

"Yeah, somewhere in Tokyo."

{Name} woke up and saw it was late morning already. She looked around and saw Senjuro preparing lunch.

Shinjuro wasn't able to make it today because he had business to take care off and Kyojuro left early morning.

"Big brother said that he left a letter for you under his pillow. I'll be leaving now! I need to clean up the house!"

"Safe travels Senjuro!"

Senjuro grabbed the basket where he carried {Name}'s food and left. {Name} got up and grabbed the letter from Kyojuro's pillow.

Dear {Name}-san,

I am assigned to a mission to Tokyo. Kanroji-san will be going with me. I know it seems weird but I promise I will act as If you died. Please wait me for to come home. I made sure to tell Senjuro to bring you food and you can take a good look around the woods. I will be coming home as soon as possible...

-Kyojuro

{Name} sighed in sadness. He will be seeing Mitsuri during the mission. She can't help but feel disappointed for not seeing her friend.

She stood up and walked towards the woods. It was a cold day so she wore a shawl over her kimono. She followed the markings she made to go to the pond.

She made it in the area and was surprised to see something she never thought she would see.

"Is that a..."

She walked towards it, she can't comprehend what was in front of her.

"This is a...blue spider lily?!"

{Name} caressed it's spider legs petal.

'Pick it..'

Yoiriichi's voice came into her mind. She looked frantically around and saw no man in sight. It was just in her head.

'Pick it..'

Yoiriichi's voice echoed again.

"Pick it? Why?"

'He can't have it..'

"Who's he?"

'You know who I am talking about..'

Being honest, she didn't know who he was talking about but she trusted Yoiriichi's words. She plucked it from its stem and examined it.

"It's actually real. I never thought I'd see one..."

.
.
.
.
.
.

EXTRA:

TAISHO ERA SECRET:

The reason why Shinobu and Shinazugawa despised Hanto was because of Kanae. Kanae and Shinazugawa were assigned on a mission with Hanto. At that time, Kanae was 19 while Hanto was 26. Hanto kept flirting with Kanae to which it made her uncomfortable. During that mission, in an attempt to impress Kanae, Hanto suddenly pushed Shinazugawa into a deep flowing river because he thought that Kanae would be impressed of his strength.

It backed fired and Kanae tried to help Shinazugawa but she couldn't swim. She almost drowned in an attempt to save the white hashira. Shinazugawa saved Kanae from the current and carried her unconscious body towards the butterfly mansion.

Shinobu quickly did a CPR on her and after Kanae was stable, she almost attacked Hanto. Shinazugawa held her back.

.
.
.

AUTHOR BOOK SECRET:

The inspiration of I'll be waiting love is Inuyasha. Mainly Kikiyo and Inusyasha's interactions. You'll be seeing what scene really matches the fanfic and the show together.

Also, there is a little easter egg. The mission Kyojuro was assigned at was the mission in Rengoku Gaiden. The one where the demon wants to take revenge on Shinjuro.

Also, If you are confused. Like I said, there are a few mixed up changes within the timeline. I'm sorry if these changes bother you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 107 19
At the tender age of 29, (Y/N) Rengoku found herself grappling with a reality she never envisioned. The tragic demise of her beloved husband aboard t...
219K 6K 44
DESCENDANT OF THE SUN [ 伊黒 小芭内 ] Obanai Iguro [ 鬼滅の刃 ] Kimetsu no Yaiba / Demon Slayer "Once you've learned the particular breathing, you'll danc...
5.4K 239 9
There was nothing he could say to her. Because his friend was right, just like she usually was. They were young but the chances of them ever growing...
1.1K 24 12
Rest of the Story will be on @TheMotherwithTea account. ...