Date a Live Fanfiction (The R...

Autorstwa MajinHotTuna

"Oh Shido . . . Faced with many decisions while the world forces you to choose . . . God's don't choose, We T... Więcej

The day 'I' spoke to me . . .
Some things to be aware of to minimise any confusion.
Oh what a pleasant morning.
Where there is light, there is bound to be darkness.
The Tengu City Cultural fair (Part 1)
The Tengu City Cultural Fair (Part 2)
A picture of Spirit rage moments.
Fragment chapter,the last Date with bullets.
1K!! MILESTONE REACHED!! SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!!
The Tengu City Cultural Fair( Part 3)
Rise of the Emperor!! Opening Sequence!!
DEM Secret project (Short chapter)
The Awakening Part 2: When "He" started to take control.
The Awakening Part 3: Foreshadowing!!!
4K Special!!! Revamped opening sequence!!!
The awakening Part 4: The standoff(Part 1)
The Standoff (Part2)
The standoff (Part 3). Arc Finale!
"Bow before your Emperor!" (Part 1)

The Awakening Part 1: Air assault by DEM.

875 14 4
Autorstwa MajinHotTuna

Location: Some forest in Tengu City.

Time: ???

No one's P.O.V:

"And that pretty much sums me up, any questions for me, dear White Queen, or do you prefer Sawa inste-"

<BANG>

The bullet went passed the girls face, piercing through a nearby tree and into another and another. . . what a great way to lighten the mood between to conversing spirits.

"I thought I told you not to call me that . . . that name has no meaning to me anymore." The Queen yelled with a vigorous tone.

The girl jokingly did a bow of apology, yet couldn't keep in a held back laugh. When she straightened her self again, you could see that she wore a stylish purple Astral Dress with bandages covering her arms and eyes. She has a visible scar over both eyes that resembles the makeup of a clown. Her purple eyes match her long purple hair that is decorated with floral patterned ribbon ornaments and a small top hat with light pink frills at the bottom. Additionally, she has shackles with long chains that bind both her arms and legs together. 

"Oh! My apologies, I had completely forgot, I do hope you'll forgive me." 

White Queen: Cut the crap already! I have no time to deal with your continuous bullshit, if what you say is true and this the human world, then I have one purpose now.

???: And let me guess, you want to find him, don't you . . .

White Queen: I do indeed (she began to blush a little) the man from another world . . . this world.

She dematerialised her gun and put her hand to her face.

White Queen: Back in the neighbouring world . . .  my followers always walk talk behind my back, saying that I had a rare look of a maiden in love when thinking about him, they weren't wrong to be honest.

???: And that's why you wanted to destroy the current Neighbouring World, so that you could rule over a new world with him by your side or something like that.

The Queen looked the other spirit and smiled.

White Queen: My my . . . you did do your homework, huh?

Her smiling face then turned into a stern look.

White Queen: But do tell me . . . why do you want him . . . because if it is to hurt him in any way. . . then I'm sorry, but I might have to dispose of you right here and now. . .  no harm can come to my future king.

The other spirit began to laugh.

???: Like you could to begin with. . . but to answer question, I did initially want to kill him, so my . . . mother . . . would pay for sealed me away in the space between this world and the Neighbouring World . . . but now . . . that has all changed.

White Queen: And by changed . . . you mean.

The spirit nodded to Queen.

???: Yes, my view on him has changed, changed by the same thing that brought you here . . . I don't know what it was . . . but showed me something . . . it showed me how wrong I was to hate him in the first place . . . it was not his fault that I got sealed, and in a way, he is the reason that I was freed. Which brings us to the whole point of our talk.

She turned to face the Queen 

???: Lets work together, temporary at least, to find . . . and kill the spirit of origin. . . . That way, we can carve our own relevant futures. . . . without the fear of being erased.

The Queen began to think for a moment, before responding with her answer.

Queen: What about the other spirits?

???: That will depend on their own view of the situation. . . when that time comes.

She extended out her hand.

???: So what do you say, Queen?

The White Queen stared at her, before reaching out and shaking her hand.

Queen: Very well, until the common enemy is dealt with . . . lets work together . . . uh?

"Oh! I do apologies, we have been talking for so long, I haven't even introduced myself. . . You may refer to me as . . . Ren.

Location: Tengu Cultural Fair.

Sprits P.O.V:

So, Shido Itsuka has disappeared from his harem of Spirits. Let's see they taking the situation.

"This is your fault, Stupid Tohka!" Origami yelled while still maintaining a stoic expression.

Tohka: My fault! How?!

"Obviously Shido couldn't stand you anymore, and obviously had no choice but to leave, I understand perfectly . . . Having to take care of someone with the mindset of a child." Origami replied.

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!"

Tohka had lost it, and lunged herself towards Origami, hands ready to strangle the life out of her.

"YOUR AS GOOD AS DEAD, STUPID ORIGA-"

'Smack'

Tohka felt a heavy blow on the back of her neck, and stumbled onto the ground, she began to rub the back of her neck while Turning her head to back to see who had decides to hit her, and saw Kotori's disappointed face stare back at her.

Kotori: Do you honestly think this is the best place to get angry, unless you don't remember, we're in a public festival!

Tohka: ?!

Tohka took a look around, the sight of thousands of people enjoying themselves in a rare public event made her remember the reason they had all come in the first place.

"And you Origami" Kotori then yelled to the stoic face girl "You can annoy Tohka later for all I care, we have bigger issues to deal with than your childish antic's".

Origami: Grrr.  .  .

Rinne: She's right, we should focus on finding Shido first.

Mayuri: And Rio as well.

Rinne and Marina: What?!

Mayuri: Rio isn't here either, she's gone as well.

Rinne: H-HUH?! No, that's not right?! Rio is right here, right next to-

Rinne turns her head, expecting to see little Rio right next to her . . . But true to Mayuri's words, she was gone as well.

Rinne: N-No way . . . She really is gone! Rio! RIO!!!

Rinne began to about out Rio's name, though with the amounts of noise going around with the festival, her words were not traveling far.

Rinne: Both Shido and Rio are gone! Why?! Where could they have gone?

Yoshino: R-Rinne san. . .

Rinne: Huh! Oh don't worry about me . . . I'm just worried, that's all.  

That was when she felt a warm hand on her shoulder, she turned and found Maria looking back at her.

Maria: We know how you feel, we're worried as well, even Tsundere Marina.

Marina: Huh! No I'm not! Maybe about Rio yeah! But I would never be worried about Him!

 "Oh Marina " Maria thought to herself.

Kotori then stamped her foot.

Kotori: Okay, enough dawdling, there are so many places he could have run of too, so it's best to split up and cover more ground. Natsumi, Yoshino and Yoshino will go straight ahead.

Yoshino/Yoshinon/Natsumi: O-Okay!/Leave it to us!/ Sure . . .

The two loli spirits and tiny puppet made off quickly.

Kotori: Kaguya, Yuzuru and Miku, you three three go left.

Kaguya: Heh! A simple taks for the Yamai sisters and ko.

Yuzuru: Affirmative, we will do our best.

Miku: You can count on us Kotori, let's go you too, Darling awaits us.

She yanked the two spirit twins by the collars of their shirts and ran of, completely oblivious to the yelping following her.

Kotori: Maria, Marina and Rinne and Mayuri go back the way we came, we had passed a few stands on the way here, he may have gone back to them.

Rinne: We will do our best, Kotori, let's get going girls.

Marina: Hmph! When I find him, I'll make him think twice about ditching us all.

Mayuri: Now now Marina, I'm sure he had a perfectly reasonable reason.

Marina: Yeah! Yeah! Keep telling yourself that, I know very well that you and the other a mad too.

Kotori: She's not wrong there.

Mayuri: Well . . . Um . . . Maybe a little . . . But still . . .

Marina: Enough excuses, let's find that stupid, Baka!

And the four of them went of back the way they had came.

Kotori: Well then, that just leaves us three, and only one area for us to check.

Tohka: Umu, let's go find Shido!

The three of them turned and began their search in the vast festival.

Origami: Wait a second Kotori, why not just call on Fraxinus.

Kotori's response to this was simply getting out her phone and showing Origami that there were no bars at all.

Kotori: Ever since morning, I had no contact with Fraxinus at all, I hadn't been thinking about it much because I wanted to enjoy the festivities but . . .

Origami: I see, that is cause for concern, but right now finding Shido is more important at this time.

Kotori: Yeah, your right . . . Dammit big brother, where the hell have you gone?

Location: Fraxinus Ship, other side of Tengu City.

<BOOM>

"Our defences won't hold much longer" Yelled Nakatsugawa "We might not be able to take another hit".

"Tch! This is absurd, how could they have powered their ship to realise this much power." Questioned Vice-Commander Kanazuki?

Reine: I may have an answer.

Kanazuki: Reine-san.

Reine: The most logical explanation is that they are empowering their ship with a spirit.

Kanazuki: What?! Is that really possible.

Reine: This is DEM we're talking about, I would guess they somehow apprehended a spirit and are using her power to power their ship

Kanazuki: But all the sealed Spirits are in the Cultural Fair with Shido. Are you saying that they have are holding a spirit we're yet to be aware about.

Reine: Most likely.

Kanazuki fell silent for a moment.

Kanazuki: Reine-san, have managed to get ahold of the commander yet?

Reine tapped on her screen some more.

Reine: No . . . I don't seem to be getting any contact, either we're too far, which should not be a problem, or the connection is being deliberately severed.

"I see, they must be deliberately cutting of are chances for assistance."

"They're coming towards, Vice-Commander " Yelled Nail knocker shiizaki.

It was true, Arbatel 2 was closing in on them. Compared to the last version destroy by the Yamai sisters, this one was moderately bigger in size.

Kanazuki:  It seems we have no choice, All systems go! FIRE!!!!

Releasing there main weapon <Mystletainn>, the Fraxinus shipped fired there high powered laser, which could completely shatter an enemy territory ( a form of shielding).

Yet, this was there third attack at the DEM's battle ship, Arbatel 2, and still, not even a scratch, to make it even more humiliating, they were not even using a territory. The ship was just tanking Fraxinus' attacks like it was nothing.

"It's no use" Yelled bad marriage Kyoji "There ship is just tanking our attacks like its nothing."

"This is bad" Questioned Deep love Minowa "At this rate . . ."

Kanazuki: Worry later, act now! Deploy territory, here they come again!

The Fraxinus crew scurried to activate their own territory, but the enemy ship was already releasing their own weapons. By the time Fraxinus' barrier was deployed, Arbatel 2 fired.

<CRASH>

On board Arbatel 2:

"Adaptus 2!" One DEM wizard began "Our attack was successful,  the territory itself shattered from the impact, and Fraxinus' was hit on several areas, putting up feed now.

On board Arbatel 2, Artemis Ashcroft blankly looked towards the screen, her face was void of any emotion as she she saw the smoke clear and looked apon Fraxinus' current state.

Wizard 1: Got to hand it to the Ashcroft series of realizers, they really hit hard.

Wizard 2: I know right! And to think that all it took was a boost from the spirit we have powering the ship . . . Which one was it again.

Wizard 3: 'Spirit Sister', an A-rank Spirit, I heard it took a lot to get her to inverse.

Wizard 1: Really, what exactly was done to her.

Wizard 3: From what I've heard, Master Wescott had her out through mental torture, physical torture  . . . Other things. . .

Wizard 2: What other things?

Wizard 3:  . . . You don't want to know.

Ashcroft: . . . Enemy ship is preparing to attack . . .

Wizards: ?!

Ashcroft: . . . Draw power from the spirit and prepare to tank the attack, we must not fail Master Wescott . . .

Wizard 1: Roger that, Adaptus 2, draw power immediately!!!

A button was pressed, and the ship began to rumble a little, and if you listen real hard . . . You might be able to her a faint scream echoing from the depths of the massive Warship.

Chapter Part End.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

365K 21.8K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
968K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
392K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...