Dark Love- A Darker Shade (Co...

By Penglowy

DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30

29

3.3K 43 4
By Penglowy

The ride after that was silent. Zee was no longer afraid that Michael had changed his mind about punishing her but she was afraid of him in general. He probably was worse than Lemuel and she would have to be careful around him.

He ended up pulling the car into a Mall and nosing it before a designers shop before killing the engine.

"There was a bit of delay with the shipment, hence I couldn't bring it with me but I was told it's here now." he informed her.

"Okay."

"You can let yourself out." He said as he exited the car. She reached for the door handle and let herself out of the car. She stood by her side of the door, straightening her skirt.

"Come over here." He said, already walking over to her side. He took her hand in his and led her to the boutique which spotted a few customers inside.

The attendant saw them and pulled a package from her drawer. Then she smiled at them. She was fat, still managed to look around twenty-five or less and had an air of friendliness about her. It was easy to feel at home around her. Zee briefly wondered if she was generally like that or if she was just good at customer care. "Here it is, Sir. We are so sorry about the delay."

She smiled at Zee who ignored her. Zee couldn't stand fat people. To her, it was their fault for being lazy with exercise. The young woman's face registered embarrassment and she faced Michael who had observed the exchange. Zee was getting on his nerves already.

"If it suits her perfectly, then I can say that I understand." He responded.

"I assure you that our designs whether customized or not, always fit as long as the measurements are in order."

"Great. Please have her try it on. But I don't want to see her in it, okay? If it suits, wrap it up for the taking."

"I understand, Sir. No problem at all." The attendant replied and looked at Zee. "This way, please." She said excitedly.

Zee's coldness didn't seem to bother her much. One would think that the dress was for her, Zee thought with some amusement. She shouldn't be feeling any sort of amusement but it was hard. The attendant was that good. Zee guessed she ought to be grateful to her for reducing her current unhappy mood. She just didn't like her, though.

Michael settled down on a long couch there and opened up a magazine as a male attendant emerged from a glass partition and replaced the attendant who had left with Zee.

Zee's attendant led her to a private dressing room, unwrapped the package and handed a zipped shopping bag to her. "I'll be outside the door if you need help. Just press the socket on the wall. It's a bell."

"Okay. Thank you."

"You're a lucky girl. Your man is not only caring but hot as well." The attendant said, smiling at her.

Zee frowned at her. What did she know about their relationship? "Has anyone ever told you that you're very annoying?"

The smile left the attendant's face and she took a step back. "Do you want me to stay here and help you with the dress?"

"Do whatever you want." Zee said flippantly and proceeded to unpack the dress packaging.

Michael tapped his finger impatiently on the page of the fashion magazine he was using to while away time as he waited for Zee.

The proximity of the changing rooms and the thin barriers that gave them privacy did nothing to keep their occupants' discussions private. Hence, he could hear Zee's exchange with the attendant and he was far from pleased.

Zee had always been disrespectful but he thought she had changed over time. Apparently, she had not. She was still acting like the spoilt little princess who believed she was entitled to everything. "I can't believe you're still here." he heard her say.

"I thought you would need my help." The attendant responded and Michael decided she deserved an award for customer care.

"You may want to get me another attendant." Zee said dismissively.

"Why?"

"You know, I've not told you this but I don't like you. Go and diet or something."

Michael looked up from the magazine as the attendant emerged from the changing room she had occupied with Zee. Her eyes were red and it looked like she was about to cry.

"What's going on?" he asked her.

It was amazing when he saw her force a smile. "I'll be busy with some stuff so I need to get her another attendant." She explained.

Michael set the magazine aside. "I understand you're still trying to be cautious but that's not what I need right now. I could hear you both. Has she changed yet?"

The attendant shook her head. "She wouldn't move unless another attendant comes to help her."

"No other attendant is coming for her." Michael said decidedly. He raised his voice towards Zee's direction. "Elizabeth!"

Zee heard Michael's voice as she stood in the dressing room with the sleek-looking baby pink dress sealed in a transparent package. She didn't like the hardness in his voice. It told her he was getting angry but she knew she hadn't done anything wrong. "Yes, Michael." She answered.

"Get over here fast." He said. He didn't care about the other few customers who had started eyeing their direction. The earlier he addressed this behavior of hers, the better for everyone.

She stepped out of the dressing room and drew forward, a frown creasing her brow as she saw the attendant standing there before Michael who had risen to his feet, towering over them.

"What did you say to the attendant?"

Zee remained silent. She didn't think he had heard them.

"I said, what did you say to the attendant?"

"Um...you heard?"

"Obviously. And you need to apologize to her, right now."

Zee sucked in a sharp breath. "But I want another attendant."

"You are not getting another attendant because your reason is flimsy. Apologize to her before I lose my patience."

Zee could feel embarrassment overwhelming her as the few customers inside continued to eye them. She looked at the attendant. "Sorry." She murmured.

"Louder." Michael insisted.

"I'm sorry." She said more loudly and the attendant accepted her apology with a nod. Next, the attendant looked at Michael. "Thank you, Sir."

"I apologize for the unpleasant situation. Please help her out will you?"

"Sure." She responded and looked at Zee. "Let's go, please."

"One second with her." Michael said to the attendant who nodded.

"I'll wait there for her." She said and proceeded ahead of Zee back to the dressing room.

Zee went to Michael as he beckoned her forward. Now what? She thought as he lowered his mouth to her ear. She could feel the hotness of his breath against the skin of her neck and it sent tiny shivers down her spine. "Don't let me catch you being disrespectful again. I won't let you off so easily next time. Do we understand each other?"

"Yes." She answered. Her voice was hoarse with anxiety.

He straightened up. "Good. You can go now." He said dismissively and returned to his seat and magazine, ignoring her completely.

She took a few seconds to calm herself down before joining the attendant in the changing room. She still disliked the girl but she had no choice. She managed to stay polite with her and fortunately, the beauty of the dress tempered her crankiness.

It was a classy, back-zippered knee length dress, spotted with tiny stones and it emphasized her curves without being tight.

Zee admired herself in the dressing mirror. She looked beautiful. If only she was in love with the man she would be marrying, it would have been so perfect. She could not smile at her reflection.

"He's got high taste." The attendant commented. "The dress is perfect."

Shut up, Fatty, Zee's mind screamed and then she gaped as a bloody drippy writing appeared on the mirror. The last dare will no longer wait, it read.

"Just go away and leave me the fuck alone!" she shouted and the message disappeared.

The attendant gasped in horror behind her. "You are a very rude person." She said.

Zee realized with dismay that the attendant had not seen the message. Hence, she was thinking that her outburst was for her. She was speechless as the attendant stormed away. She was too shocked to speak. She heard muffled voices in the boutique.

She also heard the girl's voice wavering as she talked to Michael. "No Sir, She's still in the dress. And yes, it suits her perfectly." The girl's voice became raised. "Isabelle, come over here and help this customer get her dress off. Excuse me, Sir." Then she heard footsteps storming off.

"Elizabeth!" She heard Michael call her. He sounded calm which to her was unexpected and scary at the same time.

"Michael..." she began, not sure about what to say.

"Get out of that dress. We are leaving." He said and her eyes watered as a skinny female attendant strode in through the door which had been left half open by the upset attendant. As the new attendant helped unzip the dress, her mind became occupied with how best to make Michael understand that she was innocent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 568 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
742K 7.9K 11
"From today I own you completely" She looked at him in confusion. His eyes were looking so intense. "From today I'm caging you completely in my life...
1M 25.9K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...
523K 16.4K 59
It's the story of two people trapped in a relationship which they can't survive and they can't escape either. Life has played a game with them The r...