Wilbur x y/n - a little story

Von puff-fluff

-made in 2022- wilbur & y/n were strangers. y/n met Wilbur by luck and wilbur started getting a bit attached... Mehr

1. College
2. The Start of a New Life.
3. Getting to Know Each Other.
4. Feelings?
5. Dinner or Date?
6. Trouble.
8. Discoveries.
9. Sharing sadness.
10. Happier.
11. New Friends
12. Terrible.
13. All better.
14. New People.
15. A Secret to Keep
16. The Troubling Times
17. Telling or Not?
Pronoun change?
chapter 18 and 19 combined

7. New days.

92 1 1
Von puff-fluff

~y/n pov~

The dinner 🍽 finished and I left as we bid our  goodbyes👋. (yes, they had an an argument about who paid but Wilbur still paid :). )

/ time skip /

It's the morning , I have to head to college. I guess I'll definitely have to talk to Noah about last night 🌙.

~third person pov~

/ at college after the lesson /

Noah came up to y/n awkwardly. "Soo, about last night..." Noah said to y/n. "Oh! Yea! I'm sorry! That was my "friend", he's kinda.... problematic? I guess?" y/n told Noah. "Wait so you guys are just friends? Then what was that about what he said yesterday?!" Noah said with a raised tone that sounded shocked, but also relieved😌. "I guess it's kinda complicated to say out loud." y/n replied.

After that, y/n checked the clock⏰ and saw that it was time for the next class. So without hestation, y/n headed to the next class . Sadly, it was geography. y/n's least favourite class. While headed to geography🌎 class, y/n though "Geography. The worst class. Literally out of every single class. Well, atleast this day cant get any worse." y/n thought and shrugged it off. Little did y/n know that things could actually take a turn for the worse.

/ after college /

y/n went back home and looked at the clock🕑, It was 3:30. "Hmm... maybe I can get to the coffee shop before Wilbur! That way, I don't have to be the one who's always late!" y/n thought. y/n immediately rushed to take a shower. Once y/n finished, it was 3:45. "I still have an hour to get there before Wilbur!" y/n whispered softly with determination. y/n took a slow walk🚶‍♂️,enjoying the view🌁 while heading towards the destination. When y/n got to the coffee ☕  shop, it was 3:55 and the cashier immediately recognized y/n and asked if y/n wanted the usual drink for both Wilbur and y/n. y/n got the drinks and paid for them, and by that time, it was 3:49. When y/n oicked a table and sat, suddenly a customer walked in, it was Wilbur and he looked very shocked when he saw y/n sitting at the table at exactly 4:00. y/n gestured for Wilbur to come sit and at the table.  The waiter looked at Wilbur with a smile as he was walking to the table, then averted the gaze to y/n instead, still keeping the mischievous smile.

~waiter pov~

I've seen these people very many times. I'm surse they aren't couples but if they were, they might become the cutest couple in the world. I am definitely rooting for these two.

~third person pov~

y/n was schocked to see Wilbur at 4:00 just as much as Wilbur was shocked himself. Wilbur sat with y/n, who stared deeply into Wilbur's eyes for a while, before making a thought. "If he came here at 4:00, does this mean he usually comes here just to wait for me since 4:00 until 5:00...?".

Word Count:535

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

67.5K 2K 43
Gender neutral story, using they/them. Not a ship between Techno and Wilbur. Please take a note this was written before Wilbur being publicly an abu...
1.1K 10 11
Y/n lives in a world where you can hear your soulmate singing even when you aren't near them. Y/n is one of the few that was able to hear their soulm...
168K 3.2K 44
Oof. What a time to be alive. Seeing your favorite creator turning into an absolute a-hole. It's a wibler scoot story. You know the drill. :p Pronoun...
36.9K 548 30
When y/n meets a mysterious guy in her office building and they start getting closer and closer do they fall in love? โ€ขThis is a Wilburxreader please...