𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 @FEZCO

By KISSJESENIA

* * ☆ .・゜-: ✧ :-☁️' *Fezco (Euphoria) x OC* © 𝒦𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒥ℯ𝓈ℯ𝓃𝒾𝒶²⁰²² ☆ More

$ SUBSTANCE $
$ 1 $
$ 2 $
$ 3 $
$ 4 $
$ 5 $
$ 6 $
$ 7 $
$ 8 $
$ 9 $
$ 10 $
$ 11 $
$ 12 $
$ 13 $
$ 14 $
$ 15 $
$ 16 $
$ 17 $
$ 18 $
$ 19 $
$ 20 $
$ 21 $
$ 22 $
$ 23 $
$ 24 $
$ 25 $
$ 26 $
$ 27 $
$ 28 $
$ 29 $
$ 31 $
$ 32 $
$ 33 $
$ 34 $
$ 35 $
$ 36 $
$ 37 $
$ 38 $
$ 39 $
$ 40 $
$ 41 $
$ 42 $
$ 43 $
$ 44 $
$ 45 $
$ 46 $
$ 47 $
$ 48 $
$ 49 $
$ 50 $
$ 51 $
$ 52 $
$ 53 $
NEW FEZCO STORY!
$ 54 $

$ 30 $

17.8K 488 499
By KISSJESENIA

CHAPTER 30
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

December 24th. Christmas.

"Christmas is tomorrow," Ashtray stressed after Estrella handed him a plate of pancakes that looked like a reindeer, with bacon as antlers and whipped cream as eyes.

"Ion care white boy," Estrella shot back and glanced down at him as he watched her fix Fezco some reindeer pancakes as well.

Ashtray didn't understand that most Hispanics celebrated on the 24th, and since Estrella had been calling the 24th Christmas and acting as if it were Christmas, it was driving him fucking crazy.

"So shut up and eat your reindeer pancakes," Estrella told him and reached into the mini Oreos bag, grabbing two and placing them in the middle of each whipped cream eye as pupils. "Done."

Ashtray rolled his eyes as she pushed him away from her, then sat down at the table.

"If we do this shit my way then you'll be able to open your gifts at 12 a.m.," Estrella informed him of her family's traditions.

Ashtray glanced over at the Christmas tree, which was full of presents from and for Fezco, Ashtray, and Estrella.

Fezco was serious when he said that Santa would be getting Ash and Estrella everything on their list that year. And also a little more, so he definitely surpassed in who was giving the most gifts.

"They good?" Estrella asked as she finished fixing Fez's plate, he had woken up early to go run a quick errand and was on his way back.

She set the plate down at his spot on the table and looked at Ashtray for a response, who looked up at her with his big eyes and nodded.

She smiled at how adorable he was and patted his head before going back to the stove to fix her own plate while Ashtray examined the one and a half done gingerbread houses on the table.

The lil family of three successfully built the first one last night but Fez he left the second to Estrella and Ashtray while he smoked a blunt on the couch, which resulted in him becoming horny and stealing Estrella from Ash to ' go to sleep '.

Ashtray wasn't stupid.

Well he was oblivious to what they were really gonna do at first, then he heard the faint sound of Fez's headboard hitting the wall as he turned his Xbox on to play Call of Duty, and then he saw the fresh hickey on his brother's neck while Estrella fixed the collar of the long sleeved polo he had put on that morning.

"Sorry," Estrella whispered to Fezco as she ran her finger over the love bite. "Let me try to cover it up before you go."

"Cover it up? Shit, if anything I'd let you gimme another one befo I go," Fez told her and smirked.

"Another what?" Ashtray asked from where he counted how many presents under the tree were for him.

"Nothin bruh," Fez responded and glanced down at the chains hanging from his neck as his girlfriend straightened them out.

Ashtray glanced up at the couple and took a good look at Fezco, eyes landing on his neck as Estrella pressed a kiss onto the love bite.

Ashtray scoffed, "Nasty."

"Are we gonna finish this one?" Ashtray asked Estrella and tapped the gingerbread.

"Do you want to? I'm surprised you made it through the first one without breaking it," She laughed.

"Can I eat it?" He asked.

"Yeah but gingerbread's not really all that good. The icing's good though," She glanced back at him and watched him bite a piece of the gingerbread roof, then let her gaze shift to the door as Fezco walked through it.

It seemed as if he walked in in slow mo. Like in those movies where the super hot guy of the movie is introduced and the main character falls in love with him.

That's how Estrella saw him. If this were a cartoon, her eyes would be hearts. The 11 a.m. sun was shining brightly through the half curtained windows, landing on Fezco and making it seem as if it were golden hour. He looked so good that morning.

Well he always did. But Estrella didn't really take it in until that moment, and until the slow mo moment in her head was cut when he brought her into a side hug and grabbed a fork from the drawer.

Fezco noticed her dazed off when she didn't say anything back to his greeting and also didn't hug back, making him give her a confused look.

"Yo you good?"

Yeah just in love with you.

Estrella smiled up at him and nodded, "Yeah I'm good. I made you reindeer pancakes. Merry Christmas."

"It's tomorrow!" Ashtray interjected.

"Shut up!"

Fezco laughed at their usual pointless arguing and grabbed her plate off the counter and took it to the table with him so she'd eat with him.

"You get too creative wit these," Fez told his girlfriend as he scooted her chair in for her once she sat down. "These are sick though."

He took his phone out of his pocket and took a picture of his plate, making Estrella smile.

Fezco had pictures for memories. He didn't take them to post on like, Instagram or some shit.

He only had Instagram for two reasons–one: for business but even then, all he would post are his prices and Estrella's hand. Like her hand holding his product up...or on his belt buckle or holding a blunt to his lips. And the only way people that knew her knew it was her was because she had a small tattoo of a star on her hand, which she let Ashtray do on her during the summer.

And reason two: to like all of Estrella's posts. Even back when they were just friends, it seemed like Fez only ever liked Estrella's posts out of everyone he followed, which wasn't even much people.

Fezco made sure he caught a good picture of his reindeer pancakes before thanking his girlfriend and giving her a kiss, then began eating.

"What yo dad say?" Fez asked Estrella as he ate, knowing she had a scheduled phone call with him while he was gone. "How he doin?"

"He's good, says his cellmate got a TV and they've been binge watching Narcos," Estrella laughed. "Also said he sent me something in the mail and also told me to tell you guys Merry Christmas."

"So you both don't know when Christmas is," Ashtray mumbled.

"Nope," Estrella nodded, not even trying with the kid anymore.

The three continued eating at the table together like they had grown to like, mostly Estrella and Ashtray talking while Fez laughed and said a few things here and there. He preferred to listen to the dumb shit they would both say.

After finishing up breakfast, Fezco offered to wash all the dishes while Estrella started to cut up toppings for the tacos she was gonna make later and Ashtray disappeared into his surveillance room to play video games in there.

She asked both boys what they would like to eat on Christmas and they both agreed on tacos, which was kinda simple to Estrella since tacos was like an every day food, but then again her new family was white and didn't know what was good.

I mean, tacos were good and all, but they were too simple for Christmas.

Oh well. She'll have their palates expanded by next Christmas and then she'd make them something bigger.

"You wanna watch the Grinch wit me?" Fez asked Estrella as he grabbed a piece of the unfinished gingerbread house.

"Yeah give me a minute," She agreed as he walked up behind her, looking over her shoulder at the cut up vegetables she was sorting in a container.

"It's gon be the cartoon one though cause the other one creeps me out."

Estrella laughed and glanced up at Fez, "You're scared of the Grinch?"

Fez scoffed, "Nah I'm creeped out, there's a difference," He tried to reason and leaned on the counter next to her. "You ever seen the Spongebob Christmas special?"

"Which one? The one with the fruitcake?"

"Yeah, where Patrick tryna trap Santa, and Spongebob singing that one song that go like don't be a jerk, it's Christmas," Fezco sang. "You should go sing that shit to Ash, for real."

Estrella laughed as Ashtray closed the door to his surveillance room, giving them looks through the glass window.

"Fucking grinch," Fez mumbled and leaned off the counter, grabbing a bag of Ruffles from another counter and then getting comfortable on the sofa.

Estrella joined him about a minute after with two Dr. Peppers, both of their favorite soda. She sat down on the sofa next to Fez, handing him a bottle as he ate a Ruffle and put the movie on.

Estrella grabbed her phone from where she left it on the coffee table earlier, and leaned against Fez's side as he dropped his arm around her and pulled her closer.

"When we live on our farm can we put up Christmas lights?" Estrella asked Fez as she watched people's stories of people's houses, decked out with lights and decorations.

"Whatever you want princess," Fez nodded and glanced down at her, his heart warming at her words. Our farm. He leaned his head closer to her's and looked at her phone. "Where's that at?"

"Third Street, every house on that street puts up a shit ton of lights, it's like a neighborhood thing. People go at night to see them and shit, it's sick. Me and Rue Rue went last year all barred out."

Fezco shook his head at her for ever taking bars with Rue, an addict, then laughed.

"You and Rue is somethin else, ma," Fez told his girlfriend as she grabbed a couple chips. "Let's go see the lights though."

"You wanna go?"

"Do you?"

Estrella thought about it for a minute before nodding her head in response.

"Then yeah," Fezco mocked her movements and nodded his head. "Gon help pass time since you tryna stay up and open presents at 12."

"Shut up, we're up at 12 all the time anyway," Estrella laughed. "And why wait til the morning when you could literally do it at 12?"

Fezco stared down at her for a minute before smiling in defeat, "Shit, I guess you right."

Estrella smiled up at him as she moved her arm to hug him, "I know."

They watched the first half of the movie in silence, the only sound audible was the TV and their teeth crunching the Ruffles they were eating.

But then Estrella glanced at Fezco for a second to look at the hickey she had unknowingly gave him over his sweet spot last night, softly rubbing her finger on it.

She trailed her eyes up to his as they stayed glued on the TV screen, the long eyelashes that she was jealous of brushing against his cheeks every time he blinked.

She loved his eyes. They were the prettiest shade of sometimes blue but sometimes green. You'd think she'd be sure of his eye color with how often she stared into his eyes.

Well whatever fucking color they were, she loved them. They were so pretty and expressive. And to think that his favorite thing to do with such pretty eyes was look at her.

"I'm gonna be lowkey mad if our babies don't get your eyes," Estrella broke their silence.

"Whatchu mean?"

"Whatchu mean what I mean? Have you seen your eyes?"

Fezco glanced at his girlfriend and furrowed his eyebrows, "Yeah? But what's wrong wit yours?"

"They aren't yours, and your eyes are literally so fucking pretty."

Fez smiled a little, he had gotten that many times but it was different coming from Estrella.

"Your eyes are prettier, ma," He told her and poked the eyelash glued onto her lash line.

"Don't lie to me," She laughed and pushed his hand away.

"Why would I lie?" Fez asked and squinted his eyes at her, leaning his head a lil closer to her's. "You know ion lie to you."

They stared at each other for a few seconds before Estrella nervously laughed at the way he was looking at her, giving her butterflies and making it clear that he wasn't lying. His eyes said it all.

"But you literally have the prettiest and most expressive eyes I've ever looked into," She told Fez and put her hand on his as he slowly moved it down her side to rest just above her ass.

"Whatchu mean expressive?"

"Like–I don't know. Expressive. You speak with your eyes," Estrella shrugged, eyeing as his hand moved around her ass before pulling the bottom of her dress up a little and resting on her upper thigh.

"You can mind read?" Fezco asked.

Estrella let out a laugh, "What?"

"You sayin I speak with my eyes but how else would you be able to tell what I'm sayin unless you can read my mind?" Fez thought, glancing down at Estrella for a second.

Estrella laughed again, looking down at her lap after feeling her second heart start beating due to how close Fez's hand was to it.

"Okay Fez, yeah. I can mind read."

Fezco smiled, "That's dope. What I'm thinking right now?"

Estrella glanced up at Fez to find him already staring at her, then snuck his hand right between her thighs since she wasn't looking.

They stared at each other for a good minute, the both of them slightly smirking at the same time.

"You wanna fuck me," Estrella accused as Fezco's eyes darkened with lust while he rubbed his finger against her inner thigh.

He gave her another smirk and broke their eye contact to glance down at his hand in between her thighs.

"Shit, I always do," He admitted in a mumble before looking back at her.

Estrella gave him a quick kiss before pushing his hand and arm off her, moving onto his lap to straddle him.

She leaned down to give him another kiss, but this one being way longer and initiating a make out session.

It wasn't long before Fezco felt his jeans tighten due to his girlfriend's movements on him, making him grab her hips and help her grind herself against him.

She giggled once she felt his dick under her, pulling her lips away from his to start kissing down his neck.

"Fuck," Fezco breathed out as he leaned his head back against the back of the couch in pleasure, not removing his hands from Estrella's hips as she continued to grind on him.

Estrella smiled at the sight under her, grabbing one of his hands and moving it to rest on her ass, only for him to sneak it back between her open thighs, giving him more access to her.

She lightly moaned into his ear once she felt him and his fingers both rubbing against her just to fuck with him, making him laugh a little.

"Ima bust in my pants if you keep movin like that, ma," Fezco sighed and tried to hold her in place to slow things down.

He was about to ask her to take it to their room when someone began knocking on the front door, making them both stop.

"My fucking god," Fezco cursed under his breath and glanced back at the door before glancing up at his girlfriend on his lap. "Yo Ash, who is it?!"

Ashtray was in his surveillance room with the door closed, focused on the screen that didn't display the surveillance footage, so he wouldn't know.

"It's me, bitch!" Rue's voice yelled after a few seconds.

"Did you invite Rue over?" The couple asked each other at the same time.

"No," Estrella answered with a laugh.

"The fuck, I didn't either," Fez mumbled and tapped Estrella's thigh, getting up to open the door but then looking down at his erection. "Fuck, I–can you open the door, ima go hide this real quick."

Estrella nodded and laughed as Fezco walked into the bathroom, what a good day to be a girl.

She unlocked all the locks and let Rue into the house, "Hey Rue Rue."

"Hey Star," She said back and looked around for Fez. "Where's Fez? I just heard him."

"He'll be out in a second," Estrella answered and sat back down on the couch while Rue looked around at the slight difference in the house. It looked more homey.

Rue smirked as her eyes landed on Estrella while she paused the movie they had been watching, "You weren't kidding about the house wife thing huh?" She asked, recalling what Estrella had said was her plan after graduating high school.

Estrella glanced back at her and laughed, watching her join her on the couch.

"Nope. How's your Christmas been?"

Rue furrowed her eyebrows, "It's Christmas?"

"It's Christmas Eve," Ashtray corrected from the kitchen as he grabbed the rest of the gingerbread house to eat.

Estrella rolled her eyes at him and looked at the gingerbread, "Don't eat too much baby, that shit's gonna get you full."

"Awe he's a baby," Rue teased and started laughing before turning back to Estrella. "My Christmas has been fucking horrible and I need a few OCs."

"Come on, Rue," Fezco disappointedly spoke as he walked out to the living room.

"Come on, Fez," Rue mocked him. "Give me some OCs. And a couple–"

"You really came to my crib to bug me and my girl for some fucking pills," Fez sighed and opened one of the kitchen cabinets, grabbing a pill bottle that Custer gave him.

"I kissed her first, don't get possessive," Rue scoffed.

Fezco shot her a look and grabbed one of the dime bags with tiny Christmas bows on them–Estrella's idea–and dropped four pills into the bag.

"Merry fuckin Christmas, Rue," He mumbled as he dropped the bag in her lap and sat back in his spot next to Estrella.

"Wait, I thought you were sober," Estrella said as Rue happily took a pill out of the clear bag and began crushing it on the coffee table.

"I would appreciate it if you didn't snort oxys in my living room," Ashtray told Rue and disappeared into the surveillance room.

"I was sober," Rue confirmed after ignoring Ashtray and snorting her pill.

Fezco and Estrella exchanged looks, both shrugged and then glanced back at Rue.

"But then Jules kinda ran away and we broke up and–"

"Jewel ran away?" Fezco asked, familiar with the girl as Rue would never shut up about her and how much she liked her. "What'd you do that was so bad to make her run away?"

Rue scoffed, "We were gonna run away together but I pussied out."

"Word?" Fez and Estrella asked at the same time.

Rue gave them an amusing look, "You're like, becoming one. But yeah. The night of Winter Formal."

So the O'Neil's weren't the only ones who had an eventful night that night.

Fez and Estrella listened to Rue ramble about what happened that night with Jules, both silently wishing that all she snorted would eventually shut her up.

"But enough about my relationship, how have you guys been?" Rue eventually asked and leaned back in her seat, her eyes starting to feel heavy. "Fez, Star said she wants to be your house wife so I'm guessing that means you guys are doing pretty good."

Fezco raised an eyebrow down at his girlfriend, who blushed and looked away to avoid his teasing look and to give Rue a bitch shut the fuck up look.

"I mean, depite all the fucked up shit das been goin on, we doin good," Fez told Rue, sliding his hand over Estrella's lap and opened it so she could place her's in his. It was their thing.

"More than good," Estrella added while their hands locked together.

"God, please don't kiss or I'll fucking throw up," Rue muttered as she made herself comfortable on the sofa. "I'll just close my eyes."

"You good, Rue?" Fezco asked.

"Yeah I'm great! Just gonna...just um..." Rue trailed off as yawned. "Just tired and..." Rue spoke in barely a whisper before falling asleep.

Fezco lightly laughed and put his arm back around Estrella, "Rue's a fucking trip."

"Word."

—$—

"Definitely house wife material," Rue told Fezco and pointed at Estrella as she wrapped a to go plate with tacos for Rue to take home.

"Word," Fezco laughed as he walked passed the two, his eyes on Estrella in search for a reaction to Rue's words.

"Tell your mom and Gia I said hi," Estrella said to Rue and handed her the plate with enough tacos for Rue and her family.

Estrella, Fezco, and Ashtray had just finished eating together when Rue woke up, panicking because she needed to get home before her mom beat her ass but Estrella wasn't gonna let her leave without some tacos.

"If I remember," Rue nodded as Estrella gave her a hug, then said her goodbyes to all three before exiting the house.

"Yo Ash, you wanna watch Home Alone wit us?" Fezco asked Ashtray as he lit a blunt on the couch.

He and Estrella finished up watching the Grinch after Rue fell asleep and started a lil movie night, they watched Elf and also the Spongebob Christmas movie they talked about earlier.

Ashtray nodded in response although Fez's back was turned to him from where he sat, grabbing one of the Christmas cupcakes Estrella bought from the grocery store.

"I thought it wasn't Christmas yet," Estrella nudged his arm as she followed him to the living room with one of her iced coffees in hand.

Ashtray glared at her, making her laugh and sit all close to him on the same sofa.

"This is the first one right?" Estrella asked Fez. "Cause the rest suck."

"Yeah this the first," Fez confirmed as he pressed play, glancing at the two on the opposite sofa.

Ashtray picked the ring from the cupcake out of the frosting and licked the frosting off before drying it with his shirt and giving it to Estrella, like Fezco did earlier when he was eating a cupcake.

"Thank you baby," Estrella smiled and slid the ring on her pinky.

Ashtray hummed in response and stared at the TV as the movie began, licking the frosting off his cupcake.

Estrella dropped her arm around him and pulled him closer to her, making Fezco scoff.

"So you jus finna leave me alone?" He offendedly asked as Estrella sipped her coffee.

"Oh my god," Estrella rolled her eyes before patting Ashtray's head and switching sofas to sit with Fezco.

"Yeah, this better," Fez smiled and wrapped his arms around his girlfriend.

By the time the movie was done, it was dark outside, so the three piled into Fezco's car to go see some Christmas lights.

There was a lot of traffic, so they were out the house for two hours, and by the time they got back, there were only a few minutes left til actual Christmas.

"Kid getting heavy as fuck," Fez huffed as he walked through the door that Estrella held open for him while he carried Ashtray inside, who had fallen asleep on the way home.

Estrella laughed and watched Fezco carefully place Ashtray on the couch, in awe with how gentle he was with him, and in awe with the fact that he was so good with kids.

That's like, the cutest shit ever.

She stared at Ashtray and furrowed her eyebrows once she noticed his eyes slightly open and look around, then close once they met her's.

She leaned closer to him and moved his eyelid up, "You're awake aren't you?"

Ashtray bursted out into a fit of laughter, sitting up on the sofa while Fezco shook his head in disbelief and laughed.

When the clock struck 12, Ashtray rushed to sit by the tree and wait for his presents to be handed to him, making Estrella laugh. He was so down for the opening gifts at 12 a.m. part of Estrella's Christmas but made fun of the rest.

Fezco watched in awe as his girlfriend opened every gift he got for her, her eyes lighting up at literally everything.

Especially at the small box he said to open last–a gold band ring fit for her pinky, just like the ring Fezco wore on his.

He did say he would get her a pinky ring so she could be like him.

Ashtray watched his brother slide the ring onto Estrella's finger after she gave him a long kiss and laughed, "Why do I feel like you guys just got married."

Estrella laughed and glanced up at Fezco for a reaction, but he just stared down at the new ring on her finger, thinking of what to say to Ash.

Thinking of what to say without potentially scaring Estrella off with what he wanted, scared that it was too soon to want to get married.

But he did. He definitely did.

And he didn't know it then, but so did she.

This chapter was lowkey rushed lol ANYWAYS lets appreciate how FINE THIS MAN LOOKS IN THIS SCENE LORD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 6K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
250K 16.3K 80
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
214K 9.1K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
913K 38.6K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC