Untold

A_Strange_0ne tarafından

Wilbur was a hero, the second best hero to be exact. And it was his job to protect everyone that resided in h... Daha Fazla

Prolougue || Goodbye
Chapter One || The New Vigilante
Chapter Three || Mellohi Reappears
Chapter Four || Exhaustion
Chapter Five || Stab Wounds and Secrets
Chapter Six || Tech Labs and Sneaking Out
Chapter Seven || Forgiveness and Crime(?)
Chapter Eight || The New Scientist and New Leads
Chapter Nine || The Return of Shift
Chapter Ten || Revealed Identities
Chapter Eleven || Stressed Comfort
Chapter Twelve || Immune
Chapter Thirteen || The Party
Chapter Fourteen || Developments
Chapter Fifteen || Shift
Chapter Sixteen || An Offer
Chapter Seventeen || Information and a New Ally
Chapter Eighteen || The End
Huh..?

Chapter Two || Nightmares

250 13 0
A_Strange_0ne tarafından

(No pov)

Wilbur returned to his room later that night after talking with his family about how their day has been, and a bonding time of fixing up old equipment and sharpening weapons.

He had learned that Techno had a pretty rough patrol day, he had stopped a bank robbery and arrested a few criminals while also communicating with a few other heroes, he had also faced a criminal with some sort of strength power and got hit a few times.

Tommy kept asking questions about Mellohi and what type of powers the criminals Techno fought had, Wilbur gladly answered his questions while Techno was more tired and gave short answers.

Phil had an easy day, he wasn't called onto a patrol so he mainly stayed in his office doing paperwork and helping with other investigations, mainly about a certain supervillain that hadn't been active for a few years.

Wilbur flopped onto his bed and sighed before reaching over to grab his phone, he blinked at the bright screen and saw that he had a few unopened messages from his beloved boyfriend.

He smiled as he quickly unlocked his phone and sat up so he could type better, after that he quickly read the messages from his love.

Dream :)
____________________________

Wilbur
7:37

Lovely
7:43

I found something
7:44

Birdie?
7:59

Wilbur?
8:26

Are you there?
8:48

Please respond soon! I am
pretty sure I figured something important out!
8:53

Are you alright Dream?
I'm here
9:26

Finally! I was worried that
you'd been hurt by someone!
9:27

I'm here now, and I will
never let anyone hurt me if it
means worrying you.
9:27

Stop it you simp-
9:29

Never, my lovely boyfriend <3
9:29

Okay Wil <3
9:30

What were you talking
about though? It seemed
rather important
9:31

I'm still working on it, so maybe
you could come by later? It's been
awhile since I've seen you!
9:31

It has been awhile, my dear, and
I'll always be available when it
comes to you <3
9:31

I'll see you later then lovely, I
hope you have a wonderful night
and I love you Wil <3
9:32

Alright love, I can't wait for the
day when I can see you again <3
9:32

________________________________

Wilbur smiled at his boyfriend's texts, there was always a hint of sarcasm in them which made Dream even more fun to talk to.

Dream had graduated at the top of his class every year, he had even graduated high school early with a few scholarships that paid for everything he needed for college.

But that meant that his intelligence would give an advantage to anyone, so he was constantly in danger from villains- or more specifically-Shift.

Shift had constantly been searching for Dream, and he always managed to find him. So after Dream finally got rescued by the heroes, he almost completely disappeared.

Dream now lived in a hidden location that even Wilbur didn't even know, Dream had explained awhile ago that it was for safety, and that if Shift ever resurfaced again, he wouldn't be able to find Dream.

Dream had also told Wilbur that if he ever needed a safe place then he could ask Dream for the location.

Wilbur sighed and turned off his phone, he needed to call Dream sometime soon or else he could go insane, it had been around a week since Wilbur had heard his boyfriend's voice, and around a month since he saw him.

Wilbur placed his phone on a nightstand and leaned his head back. He was relaxing and thinking about something random, when a light knock echoed through his room.

"Come in!" Wilbur responded, the door quietly creaked opened and Tommy appeared in the door frame.

Wilbur noticed that he was shifting his weight from foot to foot and that his posture was held strangely, so he must've been nervous or scared.

Wilbur stared at him for a second before speaking, "What's wrong Tommy?" He asked calmly, Tommy shivered and looked up at his brother.

"I, um, had a bad dream?" Tommy said quietly, it sounded as if he was embarrassed, Wilbur couldn't help but laugh to himself.

"Alright Toms, that's fine- do you want to have a sleepover?" Wilbur asked, Tommy nodded and walked over and sat on the edge of Wilbur's bed, he seemed pretty shaken up.

"Tommy?" Wilbur asked hesitantly, "What was the nightmare about?" Tommy didn't reply, he instead teared up and sniffled.

That immediately set the alarm bells in Wilbur's head off, Tommy never cried- it was rare to even see the energetic boy sad.

So Wilbur quickly went over to Tommy and pulled him into hug, he wrapped his wings around his brother protectively and gently brushed his fingers through Tommy's hair.

Tommy's quiet sniffles slowly turned into muffled sobs, Wilbur quietly whispered reassurances to Tommy as he hugged him tighter.

"It- I- he was there- Wil- I-I can't s-see him again- please-" Tommy cried, Wilbur continued whispering his comforting words despite his confusion- who was He?

"Shhh, it's alright Toms, we can talk about everything later..." Wilbur whispered as Tommy cried.

Another knock was heard from the door before it opened, Wilbur looked up to see Techno standing in the doorframe with a book.

"I heard crying, is everything alright?" Techno asked, his voice was normally monotone but this time there was a hidden hint of worry.

Tommy sobbing finally caught Techno's attention, their older brother practically ran to Wilbur's side, one of Wilbur's wings opened to reveal the blond boy curled up and shaking violently.

Techno hissed turned his stare to Wilbur, "Can I stay and watch over him?" Techno demanded with a threatening glare, Wilbur nodded and Techno sat next to him.

"You'll need to go to sleep soon Wil, you have patrol tomorrow morning." Techno brought up, Wilbur groaned at the mention of patrol and placed his free wing over Techno.

"I have to take care of Tommy though! The poor boy's crying- He's clearly hurt!" Wilbur protested, Techno shook his head with a sigh and began to gently rub Tommy's back, it seemed to calm their brother down a bit.

"You can ask Phil to help. He most likely has the day off unless they call him in." Techno pointed out, Wilbur pouted pushed Techno's head to rest on his shoulder.

"You need to rest as well Tech." Wilbur scolded Techno, Techno was either going to protest or murder Wilbur when he was interrupted.

"Everyone in this room go to sleep." Wilbur said with his power, Techno and Tommy immediately fell silent while Wilbur felt his eyelids droop, he then he fell asleep with his three siblings by his side.

-The next day-

Wilbur awoke his a loud yawn, he blearily blinked his eyes open before stretching his arms.

He and his siblings were still curled up together, but he quickly managed to leave his room without waking them, somehow.

Wilbur walked down the halls, he admired the bright sun from inside his house, it was the perfect day for flying- maybe he could do his patrol in the sky today.

Probably not, his wings would get tired and then he wouldn't be able to get home at sunset.

Wilbur sighed and continued walking until he reached the kitchen, he turned the corner and into the frame the led to the kitchen. He was immediately greeted by Phil.

"Morning mate!" Phil greeted while making himself some coffee, "How'd you sleep?" He asked, Wilbur yawned before walking over to the fridge and opening the door.

"Hm, good." He muttered tiredly, Phil smiled and the coffee machine dinged. Wilbur took some eggs out of the fridge and set them on the counter before grabbing a pan from a different cabinet.

"Tommy had a nightmare though." Wilbur informed Phil, he nearly choked on his coffee when he heard that and his wings poofed up in surprise.

"What? Why? Is he okay?" Phil asked worriedly, Wilbur sighed as his father continued to bombard him with questions.

"He's fine, I was just wondering if you could watch over him for the day." Wilbur asked, Phil violently nodded before finishing his coffee and hurrying off to go find Tommy.

Wilbur began to make his eggs, humming to himself in the silence of the kitchen with sunlight shining through the clear windows.

It was a perfect day out, sunny and warm with light wind and clear skies. Could something ruin today? No. Nothing could, it was far too beautiful for someone to break the peace.

-Hours later-

Or not.

Siren thought as he was thrown into a wall.

He grunted in pain, he was currently fighting someone with super-strength, they had been making a scene in downtown Essempi when Siren was called to it.

He had also heard a tiny crack so that wasn't exactly fun.

Siren never liked the criminals with some sort of strength power, they were constantly throwing things or using lamp-posts or getting creative with something else.

Over all, they were quite annoying to deal with.

Siren quickly got back up as the person was making his way to Siren. Siren quickly got out one of his throwing knives and lifted it before throwing it swiftly towards the villain.

The knife caught in the person's shirt and flung him back, Siren had just enough time to quickly fly up in the air yell out a command.

"STAND DOWN." He yelled out, his voice-changer was more crackly than usual, he should probably check that problem out, but the villain immediately froze upon hearing the command.

His voice was always a last minute resort, he felt his vocal chords scratch against one another and scream in protest after the command rang out.

Siren smirked at his victory anyway, it was small and meaningless, but it helped try to keep the world ever so slightly safer.

Siren quickly alerted the police as he snapped the power-dampeners on to the criminal's wrists, after that, he looked around the street at the damage that this man had caused.

Smashed and burning cars, broken power-lines, small fires, broken fire hydrants, piles of crushed bricks. All of this while the sun was happily smiling upon them all.

"He's going to return one day, y'know." The person said with an evil grin, "And when that day comes, well, the destruction will be beautiful." He said evilly.

"Who?" Siren snapped, "Who are you talking about?" He demanded, the criminal laughed before looking at him with a lazy grin.

"Shift." Siren's breath caught in his throat at the name.

"When he comes back." Siren breathed calmly, "We'll be ready for him." He added with determination.

The criminal hummed, "You'll never win against Shift." He stated, Siren shivered.

"Shush." He commanded once he heard the faint sirens, the criminal's mouth snapped shut as he glared at Siren.

He winced as his vocal chords stabbed and ached, he would sound like a frog if he spoke, he assumed.

Siren quickly unfolded his wings and shot up into the air before flying away, he couldn't stand hearing Shift's name anymore.

It must've been a fear, Shift had killed Zero so easily, Siren couldn't imagine how easily Shift could kill Phil- the now top hero had wings and the ability to kill whatever he touched. It was a dangerous power and Phil hadn't once used it in his life, except on plants that is. He had to wear special gloves all the time to avoid accidentally murdering someone.

Or Tommy! The boy lacked the powers that could've defended him- just the thought of Tommy bloody and dead nearly knocked Siren out of the sky, his little brother had too much life in him for it to be put to waste.

Techno- oh Techno. Shift would have problems with Techno. He was incredibly strong and practically invincible, he knew how to get out of almost any type of containment easily. And his intelligence nearly matched Dream's!

Dream was the only one who had the possibility of being safe, with his hidden location and somewhat knowing Shift's patterns.

Wilbur eventually reached his house, he immediately burst through the front, he quickly took off his shoes before stumbling through the halls and to his room, not even greeting his family.

He closed his door and slid down the wall before slowly covering himself with his wings, the feeling of safety calmed him down a bit as he tried and tried to forget about what the criminal had said.

He heard knocks at his door and the loud questions from his family, he never responded though, he instead shakily took off his voice-changer and walked to his desk to begin examining what had broken inside of it.

He found six cut wires, a smashed battery, a few plastic pieces and brick crumbs, as well as the shattered microphone.

He opened his desk drawers and dug through them for his tools, he grabbed some and a few extra parts before getting to work on the broken device.

He heard his phone buzzing angrily on his bedside table, but he never answered it. Even when the familiar ringtones of his family and Dream echoed the room, all the calls remained unanswered. The screen was probably the only light source in his room that was on as well.

The photographs of Zero's dead body and all the other murdered victims of Shift kept flashing through his mind- he had to protect his family-

If he doesn't- well, they're all dead.

(2280 words)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.4K 86 13
STORY: Schlatt has taken over the world with his powers, Elemental Control, the strongest powers of all, but Dream also has this power and more. He i...
6.9K 245 32
Tommy, after leaving work is given a book and witnesses a fight between a villain named Mage and two heroes named Anaglyph and Warden. 2 years later...
19.1K 632 41
Grian spotted something floating above his base. As he flys closer to it he realizes it's a portal! Accidentally getting to close he gets sucked in! ...
30.2K 1.4K 16
Phil tries to break Techno and Dream out of prison, only one actually got out though. ------- "Phil we need to go back!" Techno yelled as he got drag...