β€’πšƒπ™΄π™°πšπš‚ 𝙾𝙡 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙳𝙴...

By fr_kth

"She'll dread to us just for that guy, Jeon Jungkook." __________________________________________________ Unf... More

|| PROLOGUE ||
|| COUSIN ||
|| FAMILY ||
|| THE MANSION ||
|| FIRST DAY ||
|| TASK ||
|| GAME ROOM ||
|| TRAINING ||
|| THE MISSION ||
|| DRUNK ||
|| PLAN ||
|| FEELINGS ||
|| REGRET ||
|| WITHOUT HIM ||
|| DAUGHTER ||
|| BANGTAN: DATABASE ||
|| PAST ||
|| REALISE ||
|| ONE TERRIBLE ACCIDENT ||
|| WE BOTH FEEL IT ||
|| NIGHTMARE ||
|| MOVE ||
|| PROMISE ||
|| LOSE YOU ||
|| DON'T YOU DARE ||
|| X-MARKS THE SPOT ||
|| THEY'LL FEEL THE PAIN ||
|| ESCAPE ||
|| THE RAID ||
|| MEMORIES ||
|| BLOOD AND SHATTERS ||
|| IT'S OUR FATE ||
|| SINS ||
|| EPILOGUE ||

|| THE ONE I LOVE ||

78 4 0
By fr_kth

~PART-27

Namjoon's POV

"Everyone get into your places!" I instructed before the huge crowd dissipated.

I clutched onto my pistol and prepared for the trespassers that were going to force themselves through the doors anytime.

Suddenly, the huge grand doors of the ballroom swung open and a group of men rushed inside.

Followed by the main show man himself, Sung Yong-Hae.

He entered the ballroom with a smug look on his face. It was so punchable.

"Hello Yi-Hun." Yong-Hae smirked.

"Let's skip the greetings bastard and get to your demise instead." Dad snarled.

"Haha do not fret my sweet brother-in-law, i'm just here to take back Naina." He chuckled.

"That's not happening, and don't call me your brother-in-law. I don't associate you as my family." Dad replied through gritted teeth.

"That hurts brother-in-law.. I didn't even get a welcoming greeting from the host of the party made specifically for me by my nephew." Yong-Hae said pointing towards me.

"Stop calling me nephew." I said sternly in response.

"Why? I have all rights I have all rights to call you my nephew and your dad, my brother-in-law though.." Yong-Hae smirked, tilting his head.

"Yi-Hun, we're family right? I can call you brother-in-law whenever I want." Yong-Hae said with a somehow proud tone.

Hearing the words Nephew and family coming out of his mouth infuriated me. I clenched my left fist together while my other was brushing against the trigger of the pistol.

"Ha.. Ha.. IS THAT WHY YOU MURDERED MY SISTER AND NOW MY WIFE!?" Dad yelled.

My eyes lit up with shock. Other Bangtan members looked down with sorrow.

"WHAT!?" I was too stunned to move.

Dad looked at me then looked down.

"Didn't you tell your son about his mother?" Yong-Hae laughed.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY MOTHER!?" I grabbed his collar and cried.

As I did his men pointed their gun all over me. Yong-Hae signalled them to put them down.

"Dad? He's lying right? Mom's okay?" I held my dad's shoulder and shake it roughly. No idea what's going on.

Dad didn't replied for a few seconds made me loss my consequence.

"Oh Namjoon my dear nephew, I'll give you the chance to kill me right now. Pull the trigger and fire the bullet straight through my head." Yong-Hae bellowed with laughter.

"STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH AND JUST TELL ME WHY DID YOU KILLED MY MOTHER?"

"Kill.me.right.now." Yong-Hae replied as his eyes widened with excitement.

I was panick-shaking as I lifted my gun and pointed towards him.

"Do it. As you said I killed your mother.. But before you do it, you'd like to hear what I have to say." The bastard smiled.

I cocked my head forward gesturing him to start. "Namjoon, be careful." Jimin held my shoulders.

"So.. From where should I start? Yeah, I didn't killed your mother. Not me but your father did." Yong-Hae bellowed.

I gulped and took shaky steps backwards. My fingers slipped through the trigger and fell on the floor.

"STOP FUCKING LYING YOU JERK IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! I DIDN'T KILLED HER YOU FOOLED ME!!" Dad moved forward and held Yong-Hae's collar.

"You remember that day Namjoon, when your dad instructed me to leave Naina and Jungkook alone? Then your dad stayed behind and we have a talk. We walked inside the mansion. I decided to give my sister back to him in return.. I'll take Naina back."

"But I think my words triggered your dad." Yong-Hae chuckles. "He suddenly pointed his gun on me and shooted. I dodged it and it hit your mother.. I don't really know what was she doing there. I think your dad saw her and-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP WILL YOU!? Shut the fuck up.. Shut up.." Dad cried.

Tears emerged onto my face. I felt weak.. As if someone stabbed me right through my heart.

I stood up before reaching for the pistol that laid on the cold floor infront of me.

Then I positioned it facing my head. This man doesn't really care.. His sister literally died. My mother died.. I closed my eyes.

Naina's POV

"What on the world is going on down there?" I asked Seokjin as we both stared intently at the tablet infront of us.

"I can't make out any sounds, there must be some faults with the audio system." He sighed before scanning the tablet to see if he can do anything to fix it.

I watched as he turned the tablet upside down to to open up the back.

"Wait hold on a sec." I said, taking the tablet from his grasp.

I tapped the screen and tapped a few screens here and there until sounds could be heard.

"Oh shit that's a bit too loud." I mumbled, trying to lower the audio.

"Wha- how'd you do that?" Seokjin question with a bewildered expression plastered on his face. I smiled in responce before both of us focused on what was happening down in the ballroom as it played on the screen. At the moment it looked liked that bastard Yong-Hae was speaking to Namjoon, whose gun was directed towards the bastard.

"So.. From where should I start? Yeah, I didn't killed your mother. Not me but your father did."

Both Seokjin and I exchanged glances.

"W-what did he just say?" My eyes widened.

"Let's not jump to the conclusions, if anything Yong-Hae could be lying." He replied bluntly.

Both of us continue to watch and listen the conversation that was going on.. Until Namjoon had turned the gun that pointed towards Yong-Hae at his own head.

Immediately, I dropped the side of the tablet which I held onto before practically leaping down the stairs.

However Seokjin grabbed onto my shoulder and pulled me back.

"What do you think you're doing?" He whisper-shouted.

"Didn't you just see what's Namjoon is doing? We need to stop him!" I responded throwing his hand off me and charging through the hallway.

But Seokjin once again held my shoulders firmly.

"I understand what you're feeling right now, I feel the same way but this is so risky." He said furrowing his eyebrows.

"But Namjoon's gonna shoot himself! I can't let that happen, i'm in the root coz of this.. I need to be there to help." I sighed.

"Bangtan's there to save him! Now see this." He said handing me the tablet and smoothly slid his hand into mine and led us to the rooftop again.

Just as we were about to reach the top of the stairs, a loud bang rung through our ears.

Namjoon's POV

As my fingers brushed passed the trigger of the pistol,

"ARE YOU MAD NAMJOON!?" Dad removed the pistol from my head.

"WHY DID YOU KILLED HER!?" I cried.

-a loud bang sound from outside the ballroom echoed the hall.

I stood up and pointed at gun infront of me at Yong-Hae.

"WHAT WAS THAT!?" I shouted.

"Oh I see my trip here is over, thankyou for your special preparations, I do appreciate your thoughts. Well farewell sweet brother-in-law.. Oh right! I mean just Yi-Hun." Yong-Hae cackled causing me to flinch.

"ANSWER MY QUESTION YOU BASTARD!!" I screamed.

"Did you really think i'd just sit here and explain the whole situation when the main purpose was for me to come and take my daughter? Ofcourse I had my men go look for her and it seems they were successful." Yong-Hae bellowed with excitement.

My hands shook with anger. Without holding back any further. I pulled the trigger. Not being concerned about any of the consequence that would follow.

The bullet cut through the air, towards Yong-Hae.
But someone sacrificed themselves by jumping and blocking the bullet.

The man dropped onto the floor, clutching his neck before his lifeless hands fell to the floor.

"Did you thunk you'd kill me so easily!?" Yong-Hae yelled. His eyes practically bulging out with rage.

"BANGTAN TAKE ACTION!" I ordered and then Yong-Hae signalled his association to do the same.

In seconds flat, the whole room fell into chaos. A large scale massacre was taking place right here, right now.

In the midst of it all, I ran to the doors of the ballroom.
There, I told Taehyung and Jungkook to not let anyone leave the room, dead or alive.

I opened the grand doors and ran down the hallway towards the rooftop stairs.

"Hoseok? Hoseok can you hear me? Hoseok!?" I yelled through the earpiece but there was no reply.

"Yoongi! If you can hear me, head down to the basement to Hoseok. If he isn't there, head out and track him down." I instructed.

Shit. Shit. Shit. This is all my fault, one by one each person I love and are dear to me are disappearing from my sight.

I ran down the hall and climbed up the stairs frantically in desperate hope that Seokjin and Naina were still there.

Once I reached the final step, I slid open the tinted glass door.

But I was too late..

To be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 21.6K 38
[Violence suspense, Romance] "Dad no. please dad. you can't do this please. I....I promise I will break up with him just like you said. b...but pleas...
329K 24.2K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
6.6K 286 28
THIS IS THE STORY OF GIRL WHO BECOME A BAD GIRL FROM A BUBLY AND INNOCENT GIRL BECAUSE OF HER PAST AND BECOME A MOST DANGEROUS MERCILESS MAFIA QUEEN...
142K 4.2K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...