Supernatural - Destined

By Taylorbeanbetch

Emily Cintria Jones is a 25 year old autistic woman.. Driven by jealousy, her best friend and roommate kills... More

Chapter 1 - Harsh Beginnings
Chapter 2 - Pie Anyone? πŸ₯§
Chapter 3 - Kappa
Chapter 4 - Kick Back And Relax
Chapter 5 - Helpful Chores
Chapter 6 - Consuming Evil
Chapter 7 - Innocent Hobbies πŸ˜‡
Chapter 8 - Okay Kuzco
Chapter 9 - 🎢 Good Vibrations 🎢
Chapter 10 - Fjordborn
Chapter 11 - Darkness
Chapter 12 - Solutions
Chapter 13 - Revelations πŸ˜‡
Chapter 15 - πŸ”ž Wings and Blades πŸ‹
Chapter 16 - Wooing
Chapter 17 - πŸ”ž Oh my.. (぀ ͑ꈍ ΝœΚ–Μ« ͑ꈍ ) πŸ‹
Chapter 18 - Smithy
Chapter 19 - πŸ”ž Lucy's day out! πŸ‹
Chapter 20 - Zoom Zoom πŸš—
Chapter 21 - Let's get physical! πŸ‹οΈπŸ’ͺ
Chapter 22 - πŸ”žπŸ¬ The Candyman Can! πŸ­πŸ‹
Chapter 23 - Bloody Valentine
Chapter 24 - πŸ”ž Dommy Mommy πŸ‹
Chapter 25 - πŸ”ž Relic Room πŸ‹
Chapter 26 - Betrayal βš”οΈ
Chapter 27 - Workin 9 to 5 πŸ„
Chapter 28 - πŸ”ž You've been Gnomed! πŸ‹
Chapter 29 - πŸ§šπŸ»β€β™‚οΈThe Fairy KingπŸ₯€
Chapter 30 - Boys..? Where are you..
Chapter 31 - ✨Bibbiti Bobbiti Boo Bitch✨
Chapter 32 - Rescue..?
Chapter 33 - Rescue !
Chapter 34 - πŸ”ž Home again πŸ‹
Chapter 35 - πŸ”ž UwU? πŸ‹
Chapter 36 - πŸ”ž Happy Birthday! πŸ‹

Chapter 14 - Ricki-tikki-tavi 🦦

2.2K 63 9
By Taylorbeanbetch

(Edited January 7, 2024)

The otter emoji was the closest to a weasel :(

- Lucifer POV - Three Hour's Later -

Sitting in the dark closet, Emily's head in my lap. The both of us watch her laptop screen for hours.. I do not understand why she enjoys this show..

My eyes flick down to her, having heard her breathing slowed considerably. She must be asleep, poor baby girl wore herself out.. Smiling slightly I run my fingers through her hair. I would of never thought.. I would have feelings like this for a human...... Hmph, this doesn't seem comfortable... Carefully holding her in my arms, I get off the floor cradling her to me. Walking to her bed I lay her down, laying the covers over her body.

The moment she's set down she grabs ahold of a long pillow, wrapping herself around it like a koala. Walking back to the closet, I grab her laptop. Turning it off and setting it back on her desk. Walking to the door I turn back and smile as I look at her.. Taking a deep breath, I shake it off. Opening the door.

- Castiel POV -

Standing outside her door, feeling a strong worry burn in my gut.. How could Lucifer just go inside her room like that? Emily wishes to be alone.... It's been hours, what is he doing in there with her?

The door to her room opens suddenly and Lucifer exits with a cocky smirk. Quickly looking past him into the room, I see Emily laying on her bed wrapped up tightly in her blankets sound asleep. Lucifer slowly closes the door behind him. Gabriel, myself and Michael glare at him with disapproval. "You had no right to go in there." Gabriel crosses his arms, shaking his head at his brother.

"I had every right." Lucifer growls out, his eyes glowing bright red with his grace. Pointing his finger into Gabriel's chest. "My mate was in distress Gabriel. Come on, don't lie to me. I know damn well that you could feel it in your grace like I did." Gabriel scoffs putting his hands on his hips.

"She's not just yours bro! She's all of ours asshole." Gabriel scoffs, crossing his arms back over his chest.

"Well tough shit. I don't share." Lucifer pushes his chest against Gabriel's.

"Would it not be best if we let Emily decide?" Looking to the both of them.

"I agree with Castiel." Michael steps forward, having been silent the entire time. He is still having troubles differentiating his emotions.. that is why he has yet to spend time with Emily so far.. He felt the pull of the bond, but did not understand what he was feeling. Lucifer scoffs softly rolling his eyes.

"You must get over this possessiveness little brother. It will just distress our mate." Michael squints his eyes at Lucifer.

"Ugh.. whatever.. I gotta go back to hell. Business.. Let me know when she wakes up mmk?" Lucifer flies away quickly, descending into the depths of hell.

- Emily POV - Hour's Later -

Humming softly I turn over in my sleep. Cuddling closer to my pillow with a sigh, wrapping my legs around it.. Having had the most odd yet pleasant dream.. I was in a circus..? But I was on the run- I stole some trading cards so the guards- who were also pirates, were hunting me. I escaped on a large white whale to get to the exit.. that was guarded by Matt Mercer. Then it got a little steamy.. huehuehue.

Slowly opening my eyes I see the familiar darkness of my room. Groaning softly the heavy feeling of sleep still on my eyes and brain. Wanting nothing more then to go back to bed to continue the dream.. But I gotta check what time it is first.. Looking over to my clock sitting on my nightstand I groan with disappointment. It's fucking 1 o'clock in the afternoon. Just great.. no more sexy blowjobs with McCree...

Grumpily getting out of bed, I quickly shed my clothes. Tossing them into the hamper to be washed later. Opening my dresser I put on my favorite tiger tye dye shirt and a pair of capris. Nodding to myself with satisfaction I walk out of my room. Making a pitstop to the bathroom before I meander to the kitchen for some.. brunch I guess? Dragging my feet as sleep still clings to me. Man.. I just wanna suck dream McCree's dick.. can't a girl have that simple pleasure? Ugh.. I'm still tired.. Gotta love the wonderful mixture of vitamin D deficiency and depression. Ammiright?

"Emily, you're awake!" Turning to the voice, I see Gabriel, Michael and Castiel sitting at the war table.

Waving my hand at him dismissively, I walk into the kitchen.. Only to be teleported to the table abruptly. "Whoa- Jesus fucking Christ, give a girl a warning first.. jeez.." I'm to fucking tired for this..

"What do you want for breakfast muffin? I'll get you anything in the world. You name it." Gabriel smirks, leaning onto the table.

Staring at Gabriel I squint with suspicion. So it wasn't a dream.. that's just great.. well shit. I don't want to take advantage of their fancy angel magic. I don't want them to think I only like them because of it.. But I know Gabe.. he won't stop until he gives me something.. so I'll just ask for something simple and cheap. I know money means nothing to an angel.. but I would still feel anxious if he got me something expensive. "Just.. get me some McDonald's hotcakes and some hash browns.."

"... I can get you literally anything your heart desires.. and you want McDonald's..?" Gabriel stares at me like I've grown a third head. "Sugar, I can get you pancakes from France. Belgian waffles from Belgium!"

"That's true... But I want McDonald's, at least then I know what it's gonna taste like." I fucking hate trying new things... One of my many quirks of my autism... Others with autism may suffer from the same thing. But yet again, everyone's different.

"Alright.." Gabriel sighs and snaps his fingers, a massive McDonald's breakfast buffet covers the table.

Fucking hell Gabriel... why didn't I expect this?.. I just wanted 6 pancakes and 3 hash browns.. not a goddamn buffet. He's just trying to impress me.. moron. Sighing to myself I get up from my seat, quickly grabbing 6 pancakes and my hash browns. Returning to my seat with another sigh. Opening the small syrup container I lift up all the pancakes. Pouring the fake sugary liquid on the bottom pancake. Making sure that each one has a decent amount of syrup. These damn pancakes suck up the syrup like nobody's business.. that's why I always ask for extra.

Gabriel's wings droop slightly as he watches me take the minimal amount. "You.. you can take more puddin..." Gabriel's eyes flick from my plate to the table.

"I'm aware. But I know that I can eat this much to fill my stomach to the maximum without throwing up. Having one gorge meal a week keeps me sane and pushes my eating disorder away." Poking a fork into my pancakes, I shove them into my mouth.

"Eating disorder..?" Michael squints at me with confusion. Oh.. right. They don't know.. shit.

"Another one of your dad's great ideas... Ah jeez.. in order for you to understand why I have it, I'm gonna have to go waay back... Alright.. So my mom cheated on her drunk of a husband with a married man right? Boom. I'm the child of the married other man.. My biological father then begins to fight for custody.. My mother gets the week and my father the weekend.. Well.. When I was at my 'dads' he would... He would starve me... I couldn't eat for two whole days, sometimes more... I was just a baby.. When I got older, my half brothers would beat me and pull my hair out.. That went on for a long time.. But um.. It stopped when my dad tried to take me for the weekend visit..? I jumped out of his truck while he was going down our road.. my mom saw and came to my rescue. She refused to let me go back to him... She finally understood that I hated him.."

Castiel, Gabriel and Michael's eye begin to glow with their grace. Angelic rage pouring fourth from each of their vessels. "What's his name?" Gabriel clenches his fists, the sound of bones breaking can be heard.. holy shit..

"W-Why..?" Looking over to him with confusion.

"Because, I'm gonna smite him. Smite his whole goddamn FAMILY!" A familiar ringing fills the room, quickly covering my ears. Gabriel's eyes widen as he stops talking. "Shit- I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to-"

"Are you alright Emily?" Castiel is by my side, looking at me with worry.

"I'm fine. Just fucking loud as all hell." Rubbing my ear with my knuckle I move my jaw to try to pop my eardrums. I then realize what I said and snort. Castiel, Michael and Gabriel all look at me with confusion. "I just called an angels true voice 'loud as all hell'. Heh, that's funny."

Gabriel clears his throat, trying to hide a smile. "Ahem.. But um.. what is your father's name?"

"I'm not gonna give it to you. You couldn't even get to my world Gabe. I wouldn't want you to hurt this worlds version of my 'dad'. He may have done nothing wrong." Knowing his scummy ass? He definitely did shit wrong.. doesn't matter which world he's in.. he's a piece of garbage.

"Can I at least check in on him? If he's done so much as hurt a kid, can I punish him trickster style? No killing?" Gabriel practically begs me with the puss in boots eyes.. my weakness..

"... Do you promise?" Squinting at Gabriel I point my fork at him. "Hands on the table."

Gabriel sets both of his hands on the table. "All twenty of my hands and arms are held up sugar. I promise you, I won't kill him." Well now.. that information is something to add to the spank bank..

"... Jerry Foster from Hardwick Vermont." Stabbing my fork into more pancakes I chew on them happily. Focusing my mind more on the food instead of the memories. Gabriel smiles and nods to me. "Anyway. How are the boys. Did they nab the nasty lil bey-blade weasel yet?"

Michael turns to Gabriel, mouthing the words 'Bey-blade..?', Gabriel shrugs in return. "I have yet to hear word.. I shall message them now." Castiel pulls his phone out of his pocket. Beginning to text Sam and Dean..

- Dean POV -

"SON OF A BITCH!" Crying out in pain as I run as fast as I can down the hillside, trying my best not to fall. I look back for Sammy, thanking God he's right behind me.. but so is the weasel. I know it's there but I can't fucking see it! It's moving too goddamn fast! It's faster then a goddamn wendigo!

"Watashi no tochi o orite, iyana ningen! (Get off my land, disgusting humans!)" A high pitched voice yells out from the trees as a large branch falls in front of us. Having been cut from the tree by it's blades. Spotting the path to the parking lot I skid down the hill.

"Shit! This thing can fucking talk?! The hell is it saying!" Panting out I run down the path, Sammy right behind me.

"No clue! Get to the car!" Sam and I barrel through the woods. The kamaitachi having seemingly left us alone.. Maybe we left it's territory?

Finally getting to the parking lot, I rest my hands on my knees taking well needed breaths. I need to workout.. fucking hell.. "Hey.. got a text from Cas.." Sam holds up his phone as he breaths hard. Coughing into his hand as he reads it. "Wants to know how the hunts going."

"Badly. Tell him badly!" Kicking at the gravel on the ground I groan. How the fuck are we gonna catch this thing! It has no known weakness!

"I told him. He wants to know if he needs to come?" Sam looks up from his phone to me. Panting as well, trying to catch his breath.

"Ugh.. Yeah. We need all the help we can get." Looking down at my pants, I wince. Seeing all the slices through the denim.. minimal blood through, which is odd.

"Alright.." Sam looks back down at his phone, sending the text.

- Ten Minutes Later -

"What's taking him so long? It doesn't usually take him forever to fly.." Looking around the area with an unamused grunt. Resting my hands on my hips.

A familiar fluttering sounds from behind the both of us. "Hey guys!"

Turning around quickly I see Emily smiling wide, her unicorn messenger bag hanging off her shoulder. "The hell? Cas? Why did you bring Emily?"

"She.... insisted.." Castiel's eyes flick to Emily with a grimace.

"That's angel for, she broke us down man. She started crying." Gabriel appears next to them running his fingers through his hair. Michael landing beside him nodding his head in agreement.

- Emily POV -

"Okay.. Emily, What's with all the feathers..?" Dean holds up his hands, gesturing to all of the angels. Pff.. your telling me. They won't leave me alone.

"It is none of your concern. Where is the beast, I shall simply smite it-" Michael looks to Dean with disinterest. Wanting to get me out of this dangerous situation.

"No! Nuh uh! Not until we know all the facts!" Crossing my arms I look to Michael with a scowl. "Y'all know for a goddamn fact that not every monster is evil! Hello? Benny the vampire? The best boy?- Anyways, Cas said that it spoke? What did it say?"

"It yelled 'Watashi no tochi o orite, iyana ningen'." Sam speaks up, knowing well that his brother would butcher it.

"Oh.." Oof that's not good.. it seems territorial.. no wonder it was hurting the hikers. They invaded it's territory.

"Oh? What's oh? You speak Japanese?" Dean looks at me with confusion and astonishment.

"Well uh.. heh.. yeah.." Heat rises to my cheeks as I exhale. Damn I didn't want them to know I was a weeb, I hide my body pillow cover for a reason! "I um.. well.. I learned it because I was sick of watching anime with subtitles and dubs.. I-It's so much better without words on the screen- but anyways. It said and I quote 'get off his land, disgusting humans'."

"But.. it's not his territory! It's a goddamn public nature park!" Dean throws his hands up, gesturing around him.

".... take me to where you last saw it. Maybe I can try talking to it? I can try to understand why it's hurting people? There has to be a reason.."

"Nope." - "that is unwise." - "no." - "Not happening."

"You're not staying here. Cas? Bring her back to the bunker where it's safe!"

"No! Fuck off! I am an adult, so I will do what I damn well please." Scowling at all of them I push past walking into the woods. Only to be suddenly teleported back to the boys. "Bruh. What about free will? You do realize that we're gonna be here all day. I'm just gonna keep trying to get into the woods, you realize that right?"

"I am well aware.. You are very stubborn." Castiel smiles fondly.

"Can I go into the forest if you three follow? Will that get your knickers untwisted?" I scowl at the angels.

"I would prefer to accompany you, yes." Castiel nods his head with confusion. Not understanding my analogy.. Michael doesn't either.

"I still don't think she should go. That thing sliced us both up pretty good.." Dean glances down to his bloody pant leg.

Castiel's eyes widen in alarm, briskly walking over to Sam and Dean. "Where did it harm you?" Dean bends down grabbing the end of his pants, pulling up his pant leg with a wince. His eyes wide in horror as he sees literal chunks of his leg muscle gone. Sam quickly reaches down and pulls up his pant leg, revealing the same thing. It's a miracle they were able to run away.. half of their leg muscles are carved off!

"Holy shit. I read that their wounds heal instantly after they slice.. but this is just morbid. Please, can you do something Cas?" Looking over to the dark haired angel with worry.

Castiel turns back to me giving me a nod. "This might feel odd Dean." Gabriel walks over to Sam. Holding his fingers to his forehead. Sam gasps as the flesh in his leg regenerates at a rapid pace. Dean gasps as well, leaning against baby as Cas holds his fingers to his head as well.

"Alright.. Everybody good? Good. Let's go negotiate with a weasel!" Turning to walk into the forest. I'm finally gonna fulfill a lifelong dream.. talking to an animal! Dr. Doolittle status here I come!

Michael is suddenly at my side, wrapping his arms around me. Scooping me up off the ground I squeak in alarm. A light blush rising to his cheeks as he looks back to the others. "I do not wish for the beast to harm you.."

"Um... Thanks.." God that strength does things to me.. sweet baby Jesus.. Michael squints in confusion as he walks.

Sam and Dean return to the forests edge a moment later. Having gathered a variety of weapons from Baby's trunk. "Ahem. Can we go now?" Sam and Dean both nod.

The boys walk ahead of all of us  leading the way into the forest. Cas and Gabriel stand on either side of Michael as I'm being carried like a bride.. this is so humiliating..

- 15 Minutes Later -

Having left the path about five minutes back. The boys slow down to a stop, looking around the area. Their hands moving close to their guns, just in case. "Here. This is where we uh.. saw it-"

A chittering screech fills the air around us. The once calm breeze begins to increase like a typhoon. My hair whipping around as Michael holds me closer to his body. Large wings wrapping themselves around me gently..

"Alright, here we go... Kon'nichiwa? Dōzo, anshin shite okoshi kudasai! (Hello?, Please we come in peace!)" Cupping my hands around my mouth, I yell out into the forest. I hear a sudden loud boom as the top of a tree is sliced clean off above us. Falling down to the ground quickly, Gabriel and Cas each grab Sam and Dean. Moving lighting quick they pull them to safety as the sharp log pierces the earth. Landing right where they were standing.

Michaels wings wrap tighter around me in a protective embrace. Obscuring my view of the forest. Sputtering out I get a feather in my mouth. The small white feather grazes against my tongue, sending a sensual shiver down my body. Okay, gonna put a pin in that.. "Watashi wa anata no torikku ni ochimasen! (I won't fall for your tricks!)" A shrill voice echos around the forest, almost as if the beast is bounding from tree to tree.

Turning slightly in his hold, I look Michael in the eyes. "Michael, let me down."

Michaels brows furrow in alarm, wings ruffling around me. "No! The beast-"

"For fuck sakes, just trust me alright?" I need to prove that im not a threat. Michael stares down into my eyes and nods. Setting me down onto the ground gently.

Dusting myself off I take a deep calming breath. "Stay here all of you. Don't draw any weapons.. Okay..?" Looking back to the boys they all nod, albeit reluctantly.

Walking away from them all a good ways. I stand in a small clearing, I kneel down onto the ground. Bowing my head down, resting it on the earth, my hands planted on either side of my head. Speaking in a calm smooth voice.. "Watashi no shuzoku ga anata ni gai o oyobosu nanika o shita koto o owabi shimasu. Hotondo no ningen wa chō shizen ni kidzuite imasen. (I apologize if my race has done something to harm you. Most humans are unaware of the supernatural.)"

After a moment of tense silence I feel something touch my hair.. I keep my head down to the ground, not wanting to spook it. "You.. are different. Your chi.. is unlike anything I have felt.." The shrill voice speaks right next to my head.

Chi? My spiritual energy? That may have something to do with Kai.. "You.. speak English?"

"I have.. learned it yes.. Many years of listening to my captors.." Hearing the sound of metal clanging against a rock I keep myself calm. Don't show fear.

"I'm going to lift my head, is that alright?" The weasel squeaks in acknowledgement. Slowly sitting up I look ahead to see a small brown weasel with sharp iron blades for limbs. Standing on the tips of the blades on a log. I keep my hands placed firmly in my lap, where it can see.

"May I ask for your name? I am known as Emily." Bowing my head in greeting.

The small weasel looks down to the forest floor in thought. Moving slightly he looks behind me to the boys. "Yes.. I am Haru." Bowing his head in return.

"Hello Haru.. Now. You said something about captors..?"

"Hai. My clan was stolen from our ancient mountain homeland by a group of humans.. Both myself and my mate were able to escape during a riot caused by the other monsters.. We fled as far as we could but.." Haru looks down to the ground.

"But..? You may tell me Haru. I assure you. I only wish for your safety."

"I.. I trust you. Your chi is pure, like the sun in high noon.... My.. my mate was with child when we escaped. While we were escaping she went into labor.. I found a hollow tree for her to birth my babes.. Now we must remain here until my pups are grown enough so they can move.."

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that Haru.. but, I may have a solution to both of our problems. Since harming humans gathers the attention of hunters.. it's possible the ones who captured you may take notice.. I may have an idea to help you. May I speak with my friends?"

"...Hai." The weasel nods his head, his eyes looking to the men behind me.

Getting off the ground I wipe my ass and knees clean of dirt. Turning around I walk back to the group. "Sorry about that-"

"What did you talk about? Me n' Sammy couldn't hear." Dean juts his finger behind him gesturing to Sam before he crosses his arms.

"He told me the reason he's here.. The Kamaitachi's name is Haru, his clan was captured by humans. Only himself and his mate were able to escape. But she suddenly went into labor while they were on the run, so she had to give birth here. Forcing them to stay put. Until their young are old enough to move by themselves.. He was only attacking those hiker's to protect his babies..... I was wondering.. Can one of you... Possibly bring them to a safer location?" Looking to the angels, I clasp my hands together. Please please please-

"I.. believe we may be able to offer help.." Michael nods his head to me.

"Oh thank you so much!" Smiling wide I hold my hands to my chest. "Okay then, please follow me- but slowly."

Myself and the boys all make our way back to Haru. Who's waiting patiently on a log, watching the new males with caution. "Haru? These are my.." Looking at the angels I bite my lip. "Friends."

"Konichiwa." Haru bows his head in greeting. Sam bows his head back hesitantly.

"Haru? These three.." Ah shit, what pronouns do I use? Their true forms don't have gender... But they are all in male vessels.. "Men here..  are angels. They are going to scout the world and take you, your mate and your pups to a much safer location."

"Truly?" Haru's eyes light up, smiling with his sharp teeth.

"Yes. I shall stay here with Emily. While my brothers find a suitable location for you.. where is your mate?" Michael nods his head to the small weasel. Both Castiel and Gabriel fly off to search the world.

"Ah, yes. Follow me.. I trust the pure one, so I trust you." Haru nods his head, moving lightning quick he's suddenly ahead of us a ways. "This way!"

Michael scoops me up once more, catching me off guard.

- 5 Minutes Later -

After pushing through dense foliage, we've finally reached a large hollow tree trunk. "Here!" Haru zips quickly, slowing down before he walks inside. "Beloved?" Haru slowly walks into the trunk, looking around. His tiny nose wiggling as he sniffs the area.

After a moment, Haru exits with another Kamaitachi. "Emily? This is my mate Yin."

"Hello Yin, it's a pleasure to meet you." Kneeling down I smile at the small weasel.

"I see as well my heart.. Her chi is so pure... My mate has told me you are going to help us?"

"Yes, my friends are scou-"

"Oh buttercup?" Gabriel lands next to me with a smile. Castiel landing a moment later next to Michael, his hair all over the place.

"Gabe! Did you-" Smiling slightly I look up to the angel.

"Found the perfect place. An Island off the coast of Japan. I've warded it against everything. Nobody with ill intent will be able to enter." Gabriel crosses his arms with a triumphant smirk, his golden wings puffing up behind him.

"We thank you Gabe-san." Haru smiles gratefully up to the archangel.

"It's.. no problem" Gabriel stiffens as he shifts his weight, leaning on his other foot. Seemingly uncomfortable. "Wanna get headed?" Haru looks over to Yin who nods her head.

"Let me gather up my pups." Gabriel nods to the weasel as she walks back into the tree. Haru following closely behind.

"Sugar? You guys can all head back. I've got this handled from here-"

"Wait!" Haru yells out slightly muffled, bounding back out with something in his mouth.  Spitting it out on the ground in front of me. "A gift for such kindness."

"What's this?" Kneeling down I look at the- holy shit.

"Both myself and my mates shed blades. Constant hunting and moving around the terrain dulls them. Every year we shed them. Please, accept them as a gift. They make great weapons against fighting Yokai. They are pure iron made from the iron in the blood of our prey."

"Haru... Thank you so much." Carefully grabbing the blades off the ground I smile at the weasel. Who looks very pleased with himself.

"Goodbye Haru." Haru bows his head to me, returning to the tree to collect his pups.

"As I was saying.. I've got this covered. Why don't you head back hm?"

"Okay, thank you Gabe! See you back at the bunker!" Gabriel smiles to me as I turn around. Following the boys as we return to the parking lot.

"Well.. this was a really weird case..." Dean huffs out as he holds onto a tree. Carefully walking through the Rigid terrain.

"It was awesome!" Grinning wide I wrap the blades up in my towel I use for showers. Putting it back into my messenger bag.

- Parking Lot -

"Emily? Do you wish to go back to the bunker?" Castiel mentions as the boys begin to pack up their various weapons.

"What abou-" Furrowing my brows, I turn around to look at Cas.

"Go on ahead kid. It's a long boring ride. Make me a pie ya? We'll celebrate when we get back." Dean smiles to me softly as he closes the trunk.

Holy shit, is he warming up to me? Nani the fuck? "O-Okay.. I guess... I'll see you back at the bunker.." Dean nods his head as he walks to the drivers side of baby. Sam already having gotten in.

Castiel walks up to my side, holding me close to him. Wrapping my arms around him tightly I feel the wind whip around my hair.. Then we're in the bunker. Welp, better get to work..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772 25 20
[COMPLETED] [EDITED] " Sometimes, All You Have To Do Is Spread Your Wings..." An eight year old little girl discovers that she's different from her o...
9.2K 299 19
Ellie likes to think she's just a normal girl. She just finished high school, she has a bunch of friends, and overall, everything about her seems nor...
1.5K 104 38
* These are based off the episodes put out by the writers of the TV series Supernatural. These stories are simply a retelling with my original charac...
6.3K 225 23
He likes pain. He knows it's messed up, but he just can't help it, because when you're so used to something... you tend to start liking it.. well, th...