dorsia®

By bpdbadie

You meet a strange, but attractive man in an overpriced restaurant called "Dorsia". More

I
II
III
IV
VI
VII
VIII
IX

V

974 41 9
By bpdbadie

Patrick got up from his seat, while fixing his tie & told me, "Well Y/N, I have to get going.. it was nice bumping into you this morning."
I looked at his cup, & it was full, though I didn't think much of it, he seems like a busy guy.
"Yeah, it was nice bumping into you too.", I responded.
   "Check please!", Patrick said.He looked rather upset, like if something was bothering him inside. 'B'gave him his check, in which he paid for, & left.

'B' turned to me and asked, "What's his problem?"
"I have no idea.. anyways, I'm probably gonna get going too. I'll call you!", I grabbed my things, paid for my drink, & left. It was really delightful outside so I decided to go for a walk.

(PATRICK'S POV)

   As I was leaving the lounge, I called a taxi & went back to my job, Pierce & Pierce. I entered the tall building, went into the elevator and got onto my floor. I went straight into Jean's office just to see what she was wearing today.
"Hey Patrick, I have two things to te-", she said, right before I cut her off. I noticed that she was wearing pants & a shirt, which wasn't my cup of tea.
   I looked her up and down right before I said, "not my cup. what did i tell you?"
   Jean looked like she was going to say something but hesitated, "I'm sorry patrick."
   I smirked, "What is it?"
"Chris requested lunch at 5:45 and Donald cancel, he didn't say why or what."
"Negative. Tell Chris no.", I told jean in response.
"Alright . Anything else Patrick?", Jean asked.
   "Just a mineral water.", Jean nodded her head and left my office space. I watched her out my window to make sure she was out of sight. I opened my drawl and took out a notepad I had been using. I then started to sketch Y/N on a clean page, creating different possible scenarios or fantasies I have been thinking in my head about her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.4K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
363K 13K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
545K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC