𝓢𝓔𝓒𝓡𝓔𝓣𝓢 𝓑𝓔𝓣𝓦𝓔𝓔𝓝...

By Brink0fExhaustion

𝙾𝙱𝚇 𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗 𝙱𝚜 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 �... More

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐒
╰┈➤ 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐘
╰┈➤ 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋
╰┈➤ 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌
╰┈➤ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
✗✘✗✘✗✘✗✘✗✘✗
𝟎𝟎𝟏: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧.
𝟎𝟎𝟐: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝟎𝟎𝟑: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥.
𝟎𝟎𝟒: 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞.
𝟎𝟎𝟓: 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬.
𝟎𝟎𝟔: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥.
𝟎𝟎𝟕: 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐛.
𝟎𝟎𝟖: 𝐊𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫.
𝟎𝟎𝟗: 𝐈𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐖𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭.
𝟎𝟏𝟎: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐞.
𝟎𝟏𝟏: 𝐁𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐎'𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤.
𝟎𝟏𝟐: 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬.
𝟎𝟏𝟑: 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝟎𝟏𝟒: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞.
𝟎𝟏𝟓: 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞.
𝟎𝟏𝟔: 𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐬.
𝟎𝟏𝟕: 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫.
𝟎𝟏𝟖: 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝.
𝟎𝟏𝟗: 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐥.
𝟎𝟐𝟎: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧.
𝟎𝟐𝟏: 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐭.
𝟎𝟐𝟐: 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬.
𝟎𝟐𝟑: 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐀𝐬 𝐀 𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐲.
𝟎𝟐𝟒: 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮.
𝟎𝟐𝟓: 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐔𝐩.
𝟎𝟐𝟔: 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐀 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧.
𝟎𝟐𝟕: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧.
𝟎𝟐𝟖: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐥𝐞.
𝟎𝟐𝟗: 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.
𝟎𝟑𝟎: 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.
𝟎𝟑𝟏: 𝐊𝐢𝐤𝐢.
𝟎𝟑𝟐: 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫.
𝟎𝟑𝟑: 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐎𝐧.
𝟎𝟑𝟒: 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐫.
𝟎𝟑𝟓: 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐝.
𝟎𝟑𝟔: 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝.
𝟎𝟑𝟕: 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦.
𝟎𝟑𝟖: 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝.
𝟎𝟑𝟗: 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥.
𝟎𝟒𝟎: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐩 (.𝐂𝐨𝐦)
𝟎𝟒𝟏: 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦.
𝟎𝟒𝟐: 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞.
𝟎𝟒𝟑: 𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞.
𝟎𝟒𝟒: 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬.
𝟎𝟒𝟓: 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭.
𝟎𝟒𝟔: 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭.
𝟎𝟒𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬.
𝟎𝟒𝟖: 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝟎𝟒𝟗: 𝐂𝐮𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭.
𝟎𝟓𝟎: 𝐊𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐡.
𝟎𝟓𝟏: 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.
𝟎𝟓𝟐: 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝟎𝟓𝟑: 𝟐𝟎ᵗʰ 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫.
𝟎𝟓𝟒: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐬.
𝟎𝟓𝟓: 𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐬𝐭.
𝟎𝟓𝟔: 𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞.
𝟎𝟓𝟕: 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐲𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥.
𝟎𝟓𝟖: 𝐅𝐢𝐣𝐢 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫.
𝟎𝟓𝟗: 𝐇𝐢 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞.
𝟎𝟔𝟎: 𝐀𝐬𝐤 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲.
𝟎𝟔𝟏: 𝐏𝐬... 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐨𝐝𝐤𝐚.
𝟎𝟔𝟐: 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬.
𝟎𝟔𝟑: 𝐌𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥.
𝟎𝟔𝟒: 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬.
𝟎𝟔𝟓: 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧.
𝟎𝟔𝟔: 𝐀 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐓𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐧.
𝟎𝟔𝟕: 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐟 𝐀𝐬𝐬.
𝟎𝟔𝟖: 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞.
𝟎𝟔𝟗: 𝐈 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮.
𝟎𝟕𝟎: 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝.
𝟎𝟕𝟏: 𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐆𝐨 𝐀𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝.
𝟎𝟕𝟐: 𝐏𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐢.
𝟎𝟕𝟒: 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟.
𝟎𝟕𝟓: 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐞.
𝟎𝟕𝟔: 𝐓𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭.
𝟎𝟕𝟕: 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬.
𝟎𝟕𝟖: 𝐈 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐚𝐝.
𝟎𝟕𝟗: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐈𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞.
𝟎𝟖𝟎: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭.
𝟎𝟖𝟏: 𝐈𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞.
𝟎𝟖𝟐: 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞.
𝟎𝟖𝟑: 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧.
𝟎𝟖𝟒: 𝐑𝐮𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐑𝐮𝐧.
𝟎𝟖𝟓: 𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧.
𝟎𝟖𝟔: 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞.
𝟎𝟖𝟕: 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬.
𝟎𝟖𝟖: 𝐑𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞.
𝟎𝟖𝟗: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬.
𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝟎𝟕𝟑: 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬.

1.5K 26 1
By Brink0fExhaustion

After John B rode of the group were all concerned about what he was going to do with gun. It didn't take a genius to know he was going after Ward and honestly, Saylor wanted to do the same. The only difference is she has her friends with her to talk to sense into her before she acts out.

John B on the other hand...

They all seemed to be pretty hung up on the idea of John B shooting their fathers killer, after all he deserved it. But Saylor knew he wouldn't do it. He isn't a murderer.

Carol.

The majority of Saylors anger was directed at Carol. No longer would the Routledge girl refer to her as 'Mother'. She doesn't deserve that title and quite frankly she never did.

She remained on the HMS Pogue rubbing her hands on her temples, basking in her anger and sadness.

She wanted to go home... she wanted her brother.

"What now? We just go up to the front door and ask, 'Hey, have you seen John B?'"

"Look, he lives at Tannyhill now. It's plausible." Kie reasons, obviously stressed as she rubbed her hands together.

"It's pretty late."

"Look, I've never seen John B like that. We should honestly be going to the cops." Saylor and JJ both scoff at Kies comment.

"The cop... Yeah, and say what, Kie? We're worried about our friend because he's on a rampage because Ward Cameron killed Big John?" the blonde sassed earning a look from Pope at the slight insensitivity of his argument.
"Like, they're not gonna believe us!"

"Hey, I see Ward."

"Doesn't look dead to me. Let's go home." Pope sighed in relief and began turning towards the boat. Saylor also started to relax at the thought of going home.

"Wait. What?"

"Uh... Okay. Obviously, Mr. Cameron is fine, and even if John B was here, he isn't now, okay?" He took a deep breath before continuing. "Plus, I have the biggest, most important moment of my life in six hours."

"Yeah, well, our friend is in trouble." Kie raised her voice looking shocked that Pope wanted to leave.

"I'm in trouble. Guys, I haven't been home in three days. My dad's probably put all my shit on the street by now."

"Okay, so that's it? In a time of need, you're just gonna bail? You're just gonna walk away?" The anger in the wavy haired girls voice was evident and Saylor just wanted them all to stop.

"Okay, yo, guys, can we not do this right now?" JJ cut in both after seeing the tired look on his girls face and out of fear the Camerons would hear.

"Hey, I have a scholarship interview in the morning. I can't..."

"Okay, well, what about John B?" Kie fired back.

"Why is it always about John B?" Saylor agreed with Pope. Since she came back everything seemed to be focused on her brother. Not that she cared of course, she loves him and will do anything for him but it doesn't mean she's happy that all her friends (and herself) get pushed aside.

The argument then became heated very quickly resulting in both of them saying things to purposely hurt the other which they would both soon regret.

"STOP! JUST STOP!" Saylor yelled gaining all of their attention. "Kie I get it ok, you want to help John B and I do too, we all do. I know your looking out for him and I appreciate it I really do but I will be dammed if I let what Ward Cameron did get in the way of Popes scholarship. Pope has worked his ass of for this and you should be supporting him and not making him feel guilty for putting himself first for a change! Now get on this fucking boat before I leave all your asses here because quite frankly this day is up there with the top 3 worst days of my life, and believe me when I say there are plenty of contenders and I just want to go home!"

Her eyes held so much emotion that neither member of the trio could bare to look at for more than a few seconds. Faster than you could say "fuck you Ward Cameron" they were on the boat.

Kie sat at the front whilst Pope went to the back of the boat. Saylor stood tucked under her boyfriends arm as he drove not wanting the other two to think she was picking sides.

Kies house was the first stop as they were all ready on the rich side of the island. Saylor held out her hand and helped the girl jump onto the dock earning a appreciative smile back.

The Routledge girl then jumped off the boat and onto the dock with her which confused all of them. Saylor then pulled her into a hug which Kie accepted instantly.

No words were shared and they didn't need to be. Saylor was giving Kie and thank you hug and Kie was giving Saylor a "I'm sorry you found out your ex boyfriends dad killed your dad" hug.

They waited until they saw Kie was safely inside her home before making their way to Heywards.

Pope was staring out into the water with his lip pulled between his teeth when he felt someone sit next to him. He didn't need to turn his head to know it was her.

Saylor rested her head on his shoulder and laced her fingers with his as his arm rested on his lap. "Thank you" Pope whispered his voice heavy with emotion.

No one cared for him the way the girl did and he knew that, no one understood him the way she did, no one ever appreciated him the way she did. Saylors response came in the form of a hand squeeze.

JJ watched the two and his only thought was 'how did I become so lucky'. He couldn't comprehend how lil old JJ Maybank who had nothing more than a few scrap coins to his name had bagged himself a girl so compassionate, so beautiful, so pure. He had no clue how he did it but he couldn't be happier that he had.

When they reached Heywards the two reluctantly separated from their safe haven and jumped onto the dock.

The scene was much like the one that played out minutes prior with Kie but only this time Pope was the one to initiate the hug.

The second Saylor felt his arms around her she felt her walls begin to crumble. JJ watched the tear make it's way down her face as she rested her head on top of Popes shoulder and he could swear he felt part of his heart break at the sight.

After a solid 2 minute hug they pulled away and rested their foreheads against each others. Pope raised his hand to wipe away the singular tear, the only one Saylor let fall and she smiled at the action, so did the blonde on the boat. He then placed a kiss on the crown of her head before making his way up the dock.

JJ outstretched his hand to the girl and cocked his head to the side. "Home?" He asked softly.

"Home" she confirmed taking his hand inside her own and stepping onto the HMS Pogue.

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 3.5K 21
"𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙�...
1.1M 21.9K 118
𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝘢𝘥𝘫. 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘸𝘦...
244K 3.5K 61
𝙍𝙄𝙋𝙏𝙄𝘿𝙀: 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡. "𝘚𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨�...
47.8K 838 14
❁ཻུ۪۪┊ 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐏 𝐒𝐄𝐗. 🖇 🪩 ❝ 𝗆𝗒 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 ❞ 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 �...