lovers at war | iggyxyb

By yeah_dis_queen

she set fire to the world around her, but never let a flame touch him. More

π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄πšπš‚ π™°πšƒ πš†π™°πš
𝙾𝙽𝙴
πšƒπš†π™Ύ
πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄
π™΅π™Ύπš„πš

π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄

630 38 47
By yeah_dis_queen

los angeles, ga
around the city
9/2/21

"I'M GOING OUT, ION' NEED TO ALWAYS state my every move Miley. You be knowing imma' be ight." Azia reassured Miley cupping her face with her hands and giving her a forehead kiss. "Chill out."

"I just be worried." She gave a small smile and Azia couldn't help but give her a smile pulling her into a hug.

"I just don't understand why you worried about Azia, when we should be worried about the people that's in her surroundings. Didn't she leave a trail of bodies from—" Halle was cut off by Azia picking up a glass throwing it near her not technically aiming it at her head. "AYE!"

"Girl don't be speaking bout old shit." Azia laughed picking up her purse from the table. "Where'a Jack?"

"Umm...I'm pretty sure he's at his house playing with his food." Halle explained and Azia caught what she was saying nodding her head. "I just hope he's being careful and not slipping up."

They talked about the topic for a while, before Azia finally left the penthouse and went down to her car. Getting inside she pulled off heading to visit an old frenemy.

Pulling up to the donut shop, she parked by the building and quickly got out going into the building. Already spotting him, she made her way to the table and sat in front of him. "Hello Herbert."

"Mane' you already with the shit." He laughed leaning back, and rubbing his chin. "Wassup Iggy? Fuck you call me fa'? You know we barely even fuck with each other."

"I need some inside information. Is some shit going on inside the supernatural world that I need to know bout'? Shit been quiet and shit ain't never quiet." Iggy bit down on her bottom lip lighting as her nails tapped the table quickly.

"Aye, calm yo' hot headed ass down." He lifted her hand up and placing it flat down on the clean table. Looking around the nearly empty donut shop, just them and one other person he leaned in to her. "I heard some crazy shit happening."

"Okay what then?" She questioned eagerly, because Jack wasn't telling her shit and she just needed to know. She wanted to know.

"Word is that a nigga or maybe a bitch got everybody shaking in they fucking boots, apparently he or she threatening to make every supernatural disappear. They got folks working with em' and all that. Finna make us vanish." He explained to her lowly for only him and her to hear.

Herbert or Gherbo heard everything, considering it was something in his nature. He was classified as a wolf, an alpha and he had to know things to keep his pack safe and protected.

"Whoever it is going after the humans first, so if you got a couple folks that ain't immortal watch after them. Shit bout' to get crazy." He added and Azia scrunched her face up.

Before she could respond to him, her phone started ringing and she answered it seeing that it was Jack. "You ight'?"

"Umm, yea– yeah– I umm, I might have fucked up badly. I need you like right now." He stumbled over his words nervously pacing his room.

Out of habit she nodded her head as if he could see her. "On my way."

Hanging up the phone, she stood up. "We can finish this later, come out of hiding sometimes. Miss fucking with ya'." She laughed waving bye to him.

"I might." He returned the laugh as they parted ways.

Azia made it to Jacks place in no time, going to the back door she knew it was unlock since she been texted him to have it unlocked.

Walking into the house, it was a bit quiet but she could feel the uneasy vibes. Clothes were everywhere, and the house was a bit trashed. Well certain spots of the house.

Going upstairs, she made the left to his room, and knocked on it. "I almost called yo' ass something, open this door boy."

Opening the door, Jack sighed heavily. "I just know you bout' to beat my ass, but it's barely what it looks like."

Letting her inside the bedroom, she walked in and immediately stopped looking dead confused. Eyes glued to the man laying on his bed clearly either sleep or unconscious. "Jack. Tell me you didn't."

"I didn't? Well, I kinda did? He looked good, so I wanted to try him. Then I couldn't control myself, and one thing lead to another." He tried to explain but by the look on her face you could tell she didn't want to hear that.

"Isn't that– AIN'T THAT'S THE DETECTIVE FRIEND?!?!? ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?!??!?" She yelled hitting him with her purse nonstop as he backed away from her. "FUCK DID YOU EXACTLY DO?!?"

"Stop fucking hitting me with that hard ass shit." He snatched the purse throwing it on the floor with so much force. "I just offered to have drinks with him, and we did. Took him back to my place, shit got a lil—"

"Yo— you fucked him? I know you lying." She looked back over at him and noticed that he didn't have a shirt on. "Well, you got good taste."

"But we been knew this." Jack bit down on his bottom lip looking over at Ben unconscious body. "Just help me, Ian wanna kill him. I just couldn't control myself when I started feeding off him. Like it was addictive or something."

"Please." She started laughing going over to the bed and touching his neck with her two fingers checking for a pulse. "Well he's still alive, even though it's becoming faint. We gotta' do this shit real quick."

Realization hit Azia, that Jack had to been had Ben in his house for a while now. She knew it would be some shit behind it, but she'll hand that when the time comes.

"Remind me to beat yo' ass after this." Azia lightly mugged Jack and he laughed nodding his head.

los angeles, ga
around the city
9/2/21

"I'M JUST SAYING IAN' HEARD FROM HIM" Kentrell stated across the phone to his boss while walking down the quiet sidewalk to his car. "It ain't like Ben to disappear, and not tell nobody."

Getting inside his car, he cranked the car up putting his bags on the passenger seat pulling off as he held onto the steering wheel with one hand. "Okay, what case was he recently on? Maybe he was kidnapped?" The boss questioned.

"Ion' remember since I been busy with my own case, but either way I doubt that happened. He wouldn't slip up like that." Kentrell brushed off that feeling cause it'd genuinely hurt him to have to be on his best friend gone missing case.

"You checked his location?" His boss asked and Kentrell stopped his car making a straight face at his bosses words.

Taking out his burner phone, he went to his contacts and pressed Bens number seeing his location was actually on. "Thanks a lot for making me sound stupid." He said before hanging up the phone.

Maybe it was him rushing into conclusions and not stopping to think about things instead he just acted. Taking a breath, he calmed down some and headed to the location.

Almost an hour later he pulled up and hopped out going to the front door beating on the door loudly. "BEN!"

Jack and Azia both froze then looked at each other. "You see how shit can escalate that quick? I should throw my shoe at yo' ass." Azia snapped at him.

"Well he up." Jack shrugged eyes going back over to Ben putting a smile on his face. "You okay?"

"Where the fuck am I even at mane? And why you tryna' sweet talk me?" Ben looked at Jack like he was stupid causing Jack to frown a bit and looked at Azia.

She searched into Jack eyes and she could feel something....something was different. "What you got going? What's wrong?"

Kentrell continued beating on the door and they of course ignored it as Ben stared at them both confused.

"It ain't shit wrong, I just wanna know what we gonna do?" Jack lied, ignoring her stares as his eyes roamed around the room.

"AYE KENTRELL I'M IN THIS BITCH, SHOOT THESE MO—" Ben started yelling and Jack used his speed going over to him covering his mouth.

Eyes changing color while his hand gripped around Bens mouth. "Say something else and I'm breaking yo' fucking neck." He whispered to him as Ben eyes went wide.

"Fuck happening in hea'?" Kentrell popped out of nowhere and him and Azia made immediate eye contact. Her eyes breaking the stare as she looked him up and down.

"I love the fact that you think you Superman, get the fuck outta' hea' with that shit." She laughed hard as hell looking back at his face. "Detective, hm? Wanna be Spider-Man, where yo web?"

"Bitch stop tryna' be funny all yo' life before somebody pop yo' ass for that stupid shit." Kentrell instantly clapped back at her and her smiled went away so quickly.

Straight facing him and blinking a couple times, she raised an eyebrow. "Fuck did you just say to me?"

"Oh shit." Jack said underneath his breath jumping up from the bed and going to stand in between them. "Chill with all that."

"Nahh, cause he talking hot shit. Let em' pop me then, I want him to do it." Azia pushed past Jack and pushed her body against roughly. "You gone do something really or you just talking shit?"

And that's when Kentrell really threw away the fact that she was a female. A fight breaking out amongst them in less than a minute.

Azia wasted no time swinging on him, punch connecting to his fast as his head went back with force. But that didn't stop Kentrell at all, he started punching her back as their bodies crashed onto things knocking objects over.

"Shit, we gotta stop them." Ben finally got up, in a daze from the whole scene. Falling the two who were basically walking themselves into the hallway and close to the stairs.

Iggy now jumped on his back making him fall to the ground from her putting all her weight on him. Holding him in a chokehold she punched him repeatedly in his face as he reached back grabbing her hair pulling her off him.

They rolled around on the floor, hits after hits before landing in front of the stairs and rolling down them together.

Jack and Ben were finally able to pull them apart since they had basically just went down a flight of stairs together. Pulling them away from each other as the both of them breathed heavy giving each other that same evil stare.

"BITCH ASS, GET THE FUCK OUT!" Azia yelled as Jack kept pulling her back knowing that she was becoming more and more upset. Nobody liked her when she was mad.

Kentrell laughed like the menace he is, giving that same contagious laugh that he does but with a spark of evil clouding it. "AIN'T NOBODY WORRIED BOUT YO' PUSSY ASS, NEXT TIME I SEE YOU BITCH YOU DEAD!"

"CAN'T WAIT! AND SAY HI TO YO' FAMILY FOR ME TOO!" She taunted him as Ben rushed him out of the house before he could run up again, he unintentionally made eye contact with Jack who sent him a warm smile before they disappeared from the front door.

"Ugh, people annoy the fuck out of me." Azia complained after Jack left her arms go.

He stood in front of her, using his finger to gently grab her chin and raise her head up as he started to examine her face. Staring at her face, he mumbled. "Lemme' see."

"You know that shit don't hurt me and it'll clear up." She smiled at how caring he was and grabbed his hand. "Thank you though, you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good. Do you ummm, do you think Ben scared of me?" He questioned walking with her to the kitchen.

She shrugged looking through his fridge. "Why does that matter? Ion' think he does, but he might hate me after I kill his bitch ass friend. Fuck is his name? Kentrell I think, he's definitely dead."

wassup guyssss💛 .

don't ask me what's going on with Jack & Ben, ion know shit🤧 .

not Azia & Kentrell fighting🥴😭, LMFAOOO .

y'all think Ben know what Jack is👀 ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 57.8K 69
He set fire to the world around him but never let a flame touch her.
2.1M 34.1K 69
!WARNING! THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE/EXPLICIT CONTENT, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! ---- There is this saying, or quote or whatever you want to call it, a...
139K 4.5K 51
Kehlani thought she was with the love of her life until she reunited with an old friend....