Hunters Or Heroes? // (HxH X...

By west-side-slytherins

(HxH bnha crossover with killua centered) After a certain incident killua got his ass kicked into another uni... More

1 - Incident
2 - Unfamiliar
3 - Heroes?
4 - The human lie detector
5 - Investigation
........
6 - Nezu
7 - Boredom
8 - Flight
9 - Encounter
10 - killuas switch
11 - Written exam
A/N : Kinda important 😅
12 - The day of the physical exam
13 - Entrance exam
14 - Class 1-A
15 - Scars
17 - Combat training
18- Combat training pt.2
Principals office
Erasing nen???

16 - Quirk assessment test

3.6K 141 28
By west-side-slytherins

Killua's pov~

"A test of our quirks?!" Everyone yelled in unison.
"What about the entrance ceremony?! Or guidance sessions!?" Uraraka seemed to be the most shocked by the sudden start of the first day.

I'd personally never gone to school, so how it worked had always remained a mystery to me. Maybe this was going be interesting.
Or not...... I totally zoned out when Aizawa started a speech about the school and it's
'Freestyle educational system' , how boring.

Instead of paying attention I dug around in my pockets, pulled out a half-eaten chocolate bar and started eating it.
I was just daydreaming about swimming in a pool of my beloved choco-robots, when someone called my name, and I was pulled back into reality.

"Killua, how far could you throw in middle school?".
"Huh?" Aizawa looked at with an annoyed face when I just shrugged.
"I don't know. Never did any of that"
When everyone's faces turned into question-marks I just stated "Homeschooled"
With a sight he turned to Bakugo instead, he didn't have to ask the same question twice
" sixty-seven meters"
"Great. Now try with your quirk. Do whatever you need to, just don't leave the circle."
Bakugo stepped into a circle on the ground, pulled back his arm and screamed "DIE!!!!" As he threw the ball.

"It's important for us to know our limits. That's the first step to figuring out what kind of heroes you'll be." Aizawa stated, and showed everyone the device reading bakugos score. It read 705.2 m.
Everyone seemed pretty impressed. Not me though, I mean I didn't lie earlier or anything, but I knew how far (ish) I could throw a ball. Geeez, I could throw that thing ten times further without using even half of my strength. Let alone using my nen.

"Speaking of limits, Killua. Nezu told me to inform you that holding back won't do. If you slack off like in the entrance exam, that won't be tolerated."

I widened my eyes at him What!? But...! Omg does the principal want me to crush all their motivations or something!? I honestly didn't know what to respond.... So I just glared at him.

"You're up next"  Aizawa almost looked smug, almost like this was humouring him.
"Whatever" I said and walked over to the ring. I sighted 'this is really going to be a pain in the ass'

I shot an icy glare towards Mr.Aizawa and I pulled back my arm ready to throw "Remember old man, you asked for it" with that I threw the ball.

Aizawas pov~~

The wind pressure after that throw was probably enough to send cats flying!

Aizawa looked down at the device in his hands, Amazed and unable to process the number. Literally, the device was still counting.
After two minutes, it finally landed on a number
'29620 m' How...? That was more that Allmight when he went to UA!

When he looked up at Killua, he was met with a grinning face, but his eyes exposed how annoyed he really was. "Well? Did that qualify as 'slacking off? Tell Nezu that he can go and eat shit"

With that he put his hands In his pockets and started walking away from the class.
At first Aizawa was to stunned to speak, but he shock his head and yelled after Killua.
" Before you go Killua, I'll have you know that, the one with the lowest score after all 8 events will be expelled." At that Killua stopped dead in his tracks.

Killuas pov~

That fucker.....!
Well it's pretty obvious that it's only something he said. Like, to make the others take this seriously. But then again, this is aizawa. He'd probably actually do it. If he meant that they didn't have what it takes.

I turned around and looked at him. my mischievous grin returned to my face when I got an idea
. "fine. I'll stay. On 1 condition."
Aizawa lifted one eyebrow at me and asked with suspicion "what?"

in a second I was right beside him and I whispered " you'll have to buy me lots of chocolate before we get home !"
Unlike me he almost shouted "Absolutely not!"

"Okay, then I'll just go. You won't expel me anyway. And even if you did, Nezu wouldn't let it happen "

The look on my teachers face was hilarious, it made me snicker. In the end he had no choice but to agree to it.

The class had only been silently watching so far. Not really understanding what was going on.
"Um.... Does that mean no one will be expelled?" Uraraka bravely stepped forward to ask.

" No, the one in last place will be stapled useless and like I said , expelled."

" expelled...? It's only the first day! I mean, even if it weren't.... That's totally unfair!"

That statement low-key touched a nerve. Unfair? Hah! I bet nobody here even gets the true concepts of unfairness .

Before Aizawa could make his point or explain, I butted in.

" life isn't fair. You all aught to know that. natural disasters, highway pileups, rampaging villains, poverty, murder, and so on. That's what's unfair."

Everyone looked at me, a little surprised. Some of the boys shared a look, a little guilty.

«Killua's right. Calamity is always right around the corner. The world is full of unfairness."

He paused for a second before continuing
" heroes are the ones who correct all that unfairness....." blah blah blahhhh

While he was having his little speech, I zoned out again. The test went by pretty quickly. I managed to control my strength enough to not totally crush everyone else. Nehehe,
I beat lida with 0.8 seconds at the 50 meters dash but other than that I aimed for 2 or 3 place on the other obstacles. Didn't wanna seem too OP.

At the second last it was the grip-strength test, damn this one's going to be a little more challenging
What's normal for this? Fuck it, I'll just clench it half strength....
Suddenly he heard a terrible crunching noise and without warning the grip strength -tester broke. Not just broke, it was destroyed.
"Uh...Oooops?" The numbers on the device flickered on the small screen. So I totally broke it... ahah! Damn these people are weak....

"Aizawa, I accidentally broke it." I waved at aizawa and he came over to look at it.
For a moment he just stood there looking at the broken device. He looked at killuas innocent face with wide eyes. "Nobody's ever broken that device besides Allmight....!"

Oops? Okay I'll admit, I probably overdid it... shit

Right then Midoriya and Uraraka came over to me, asking me what I got.
"Oh, I don't know. I broke it"
"You broke it!?" A guy with weird elbows yelled out, like it was unbelievable.

"Haaaahh!? I don't believe that! you damned extra!" Bakugo came over to confirm. And when he saw the broken device in my hands he almost lost it.

"Wow wow guys chill out. It was probably not working properly or something...." I tried to dodge this situation , but failed when aizawa stated with authority in his voice, that these devices had been properly installed and tested before this.

"That's so manly dude!!"

........

When the others went to the last activity , softball throw, I silently backed up and away from the class. Blending into the shadows, carefully so that nobody noticed.
This creep had been watching us for a while and it was getting annoying. I know exactly who this creep is, so I decided to sneak up on him.

Allmight was standing behind the school wall, watching the students.
He obviously didn't notice me, even when I went to stand right beside him. Without warning I smacked him in the ribs , hard. (Not hard enough to send him flying) he jumped forward in surprise, and a loud screech escaped his mouth.
The others also stopped what they were doing and looked over to where the sound came from.

The scene was rather comical. With bakugo screaming and fighting Aizawas scarf, Allmight almost scared to death, and the utterly confused faces of my classmates.
And now me, rolling on the ground laughing like a maniac.

A/N :

As you probably noticed, I changed my writing style a little. I keep on catching myself writing in first person perspective (unconsciously) 🥲 so I though I'd try writing a whole chapter like that and see how it went. Please feel free to comment on what you think☺️ should I keep writing like this, or continue like in the other chapters ?

Word count : 1433

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 689 26
Izuku was a small kid with the ability to take others quirks and use them for himself or give them to others. But a tragedy strikes and destroys his...
37.3K 1K 53
(Another Killua story, real original) You already know how this song and dance goes..... Being born and raised to be a heartless and cold killing mac...
431K 21.6K 93
Everything happens for a reason - at least, that's what you'd like to believe. While playing Greed Island with your friends Killua and Gon, a spell c...
100K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...