Camren One-shot Compilations...

By TobiJaurello

Basically a compilation of my ideas, but Volume II Enjoy! :)) More

Upcoming
New York
New York II
New York III
Rumors
Unrented Affinity
Unrented Affinity II

Rumors II

601 39 19
By TobiJaurello

"Finally." Normani smiled, hugging Dinah as they sat by the bench on the park.

"Some alone time." Dinah cooed, smiling at Normani.

"I guess weekends are our rest." Dinah chuckled.

"A time where we don't have to..." Normani trailed off.

"To watch over our best friends who d-"

"No, no, no." Normani shook her head, eyes wide as she looked at two familiar figures on the other side of the park.

"What is i-Hell no!" Dinah exclaimed, before both of then ran as fast as they could.

Everything felt like slow motion. Dinah and Normani were running as fast as they could, Lauren was speaking to Camila, while the brunette was about to raise her hand and slap Lauren once again.

Lauren was midway her sentence when Camila disappeared from her sight, followed by Normani front of her, before she heard a loud thud. A groan was heard from the ground, and when Lauren diverted her gaze there, her eyes went wide.

"Camila!" Lauren exclaimed.

"No!" Normani exclaimed, stopping the raven.

"No more Walz! No more!" Dinah exclaimed, holding the groaning Camila that she tackled to the ground.

"What the hell are you two doing?!" Lauren exclaimed, pushing Normani's hand away.

"Protecting you!" Normani and Dinah exclaimed.

"Why on earth would you tackle her like she's some sort of football?!" Lauren yelled, pushing Dinah off the brunette.

"Camila." Lauren called, gently tapping Camila's face while the brunette groaned.

"I told you to make sure Camila does not get close to Lauren!" Normani exclaimed, scolding Dinah.

"I did didn't I! You should make sure Lauren does not go close to her too!" Dinah yelled.

"It's not my fault your best friend is abusive!" Normani retorted, within a matter of seconds, the couple were already fighting head on.

"Where does it hurt?" Lauren asked, holding the brunette and helping her up.

"It does not hurt that bad, Dinah held me protectively." Camila muttered, before she looked at Normani and Dinah who were bickering.

"They're so loud." Camila groaned, holding the side of her head. Lauren placed both her hands on the brunette's ear before she turned to the bickering duo and yelled.

"Will you two shut the fuck up?!'" Lauren yelled, and in an instant Normani and Dinah kept their mouth shut, with wide eyes.

"Thank you." Camila whispered with a small smile, while Lauren nodded.

"Does your head hurt?" Lauren asked, while Camila shook her head.

"Just a little." She responded, to which Lauren nodded before she leaned in and kissed the younger one's forehead.

"Much better." Camila smiled.

"Really?" Lauren asked, while Camila smiled before she leaned in and kissed Lauren's cheeks.

"Really, thank you baby." Camila cooed, while Lauren let out a proud adorable smile.

"Anything for you princess."

"Baby?" Dinah asked.

"Princess?" Normani repeated.

Both Latina's turned their heads to the confused duo, before facing each other again and letting out a soft chuckle. Lauren gently helped the brunette stand up, snaking her hands on the side of Camila's waist.

Camila on the other hand leaned her body on the raven, holding Lauren's hand that was on her waist before she faced Dinah.

"Chee, meet Lauren. My girlfriend." Camila introduced before she turned to Normani.

"Mani, my special someone." Lauren said formally, gesturing to Camila.

"You're together?" Normani asked, looking at Lauren who nodded.

"For a year now." Lauren clarified.

"A year?" Dinah repeated.

"A year." Camila nodded.

"Babe, hold me." Dinah told Normani with a smile.

"No Mufasa, hold me." Normani said with a smile as well.

"What's happening?" Lauren whispered, looking at Camila.

"I'm just as confused as you ar-what the hell?" Camila calmly whispered, before changing her expression midway upon seeing Dinah's twitching left eye and weird smile.

"Walz, I'm giving you two seconds to run..." Dinah trailed off calmly.

"Laurenzo, run." Normani warned with a scary smile and head slightly leaning towards the left.

"Dawg run before I give you the Poly beat down!" Dinah yelled.

"Babe, run!" Camila exclaimed, tugging Lauren's shirt.

"Shit!" Lauren cursed before she picked up Camila bridal style and went straight to the pavement.

----

"Okay, hear us out!" Lauren pleaded, panting as she placed the bottle of water down the coffee table, inside their loft.

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you beforehand. I was just respecting Camila's decision." Lauren breathed out, looking at Normani.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you as well, I was scared. I didn't want you to look at me differently." Camila apologized, holding Dinah's hand.

"Walz, I came out to you." Dinah said.

"I know, but I was already dating Lauren 11 months before you confessed about Normani. It wasn't that I was scared because of you, but rather in general." Camila looked down.

"You know how my Dad had always tried to pair me up with guys, and you even helped him. The truth is, I didn't want to go because I wasn't interested in them. I've always had crushes on girls, and I was confused and in denial." Camila explained.

"Not until I met Lauren, and I lost all my worries away." Camila said, reaching for Lauren's hand.

"She respected my decision of keeping our relationship private, and a secret. I wasn't ready to come out. I saw how devastated you were when people criticized you, and I was scared because I can't handle them like you did." Camila whispered.

"And I'm sorry for hurting Lauren." Camila apologized, looking at Normani.

"It wasn't my intention to hurt your best friend physically. It was because I was panicking every time, and the first thing that came to mind that first time was to slap her because I was already holding her cheek." Camila said.

"And the saga of the battered Lauren continued." Lauren joked, while Camila looked at her apologetically.

"Lo, baby." Camila said, looking at Lauren who immediately stopped chuckling.

"I'm sorry for making you do this, I'm sorry for hiding you away and keeping you a secret. I'm grateful for you baby. You've been nothing more but understanding and supportive." Camila said, earning a small smile from Lauren.

"Wait, those times you hurt Lauren. They were intentional?" Normani asked.

"I think it's better to describe it as, panic-driven." Lauren clarified.

~

"You look so pretty in that dress." Lauren smiled, while Camila giggled at the raven.

"Stop, you're making me blush." Camila smiled.

"Can I interest you in a dinner later?" Lauren asked, while the brunette bit her lip.

"You are so adorable." Camila smiled, placing a hand on Lauren's cheek.

"Yes or No, Camz." Lauren smiled.

Camila opened parted her lips, ready to speak, not until she saw Normani and Dinah from a distance.

"Bab-"

"What the hell Lauren?!" Camila yelled, slapping the raven before she stormed off.

"Laur!" Lauren heard from behind her, making the raven hold her cheek and looked at Normani with an unexplainable look. 

~
"Oh my God." Normani said in surprise while Camila bashfuly looked down.

"But the scratches? Bruises?" Normani asked.

"Camz once let a stray cat in, and when it tried to run away. She was devastated, and I had to look for it." Lauren whispered.

"And when she found it by the tree, she tried to get it for me but it just scratched her and caused her to loose balance." Camila sighed.

"I thought he was purring, not hissing." Lauren retorts, while Camila chuckled.

"Then what about earlier?" Dinah asks.

"I was going to place a hand on her cheek and pinch her cute cheek." Camila frowned.

"What about the time you head-butted her?" Dinah asks, while Lauren started laughing.

"Lo!" Camila whined.

~

"I'm so sorry." Camila apologized, looking at the red spot on Lauren's cheeks.

"It's okay baby, don't worry." Lauren assured her.

"Can I kiss it better?" Camila asked.

"Who am I to say no?" Lauren giggled, before the brunette leaned in and kissed her cheek.

"Camz, I think this hurts too." Lauren teased, pouting her lips.

"Oh does it now?" Camila played along.

"It does, ouch." Lauren acted.

"What should I do?" Camila teased, leaning in.

"I don't know, kiss it better?" Lauren bit her lip, before she leaned in as well.

"Walz, come and prove Normani that you are not abusive!"

Camila's eyes shot open, fear creeping up her body when she saw the Polynesian's feet from the corner of the building.

"Get away from me!" Camila yelled.

Before Lauren could say anything, the brunette immediately lunged her head forward, hitting the raven. Lauren stepped back upon the impact, loosing her balance and sitting on the ground as she held her face in horror.

"Camila!" Dinah exclaimed, surprised at the brunette's brutality.

"Lauren!" Normani exclaimed, rushing towards the raven.

~

"Poor Lauren." Dinah said.

"See. You don't have to worry about me breaking your best friend's heart. She can break my bones if she wants to." Lauren teased, while Camila frowned.

"I'm only kidding Camz, I know it wasn't intentional." Lauren smiled, pulling Camila closer to her.

"I am so confused." Dinah said.

"Ask away your questions." Lauren grinned.

"If you're together for a year now, why were you so protective of your messages with Shawn?" Dinah asks.

Hearing those words, Camila felt the grip on her loosen up followed by a hum. Almost immediately, she reached for Lauren's hand and wrapped them back around her waist.

"I was protective because I was texting Lauren, even the dreamy sigh was for Lauren. Shawn is gay." Camila giggled.

"Gay or not, he still has a di-"

"Dignity." Lauren corrected herself, while Camila softened her glare.

"And Lucy?" Normani asked Lauren. Now, it was Camila's turn to remove her head from Lauren's shoulder.

"Don't act like you don't know now, Ms. Cabello." Lauren laughed, making Camila giggle.

"I just wanted to let you experience the feeling." Camila teased.

"Lucy is Lauren's distant cousin from Puerto Rico." Camila explained.

"Good heavens, and the rumors!" Normani exclaimed.

"Since when did you turn to Ally?" Dinah laughed.

"Since she sat down there yesterday perhaps?" Camila said.

"She's been here?" Dinah gasps.

"You complained about how my actions were worrying you! She flew from Texas to here in a jiffy just to catch Lauren and I-"

"Oh my God, she caught you making out!" Dinah exclaimed, before she was hit on the face with a throw pillow.

"Of course not!" Camila said.

"As she was saying, to catch us together. She went on and about how Camila was not supposed to hurt me, and that she supports her. Basically kinda like an older sister who looks out for Camz." Lauren smiled.

"Although, she did get quite an earful from her." Lauren grinned.

With everything out of the way, and both girls understanding everything. It was easier to push them out the apartment, given that they were supposed to be on a date.

Once alone, Lauren made sure to check on Camila, worried that the tackle might've been too hard for her petite and small body.

"Are you sure you're fine?"

"I promise, it doesn't hurt." Camila smiled, yet Lauren was still treating her like some sort of glass-doll.

"You know, the other day I heard people talking about you being in love with me." Camila opened up.

"And?"

"Someone was arguing and saying you were in love with Lucy." Camila whispered, while Lauren looked at her with a small smile.

"And I badly wanted to disagree and say you were indeed in love with me."

"But fear crept into me first before courage, and I chose to walk away." Camila finally breathed out.

"Camz, listen to me." Lauren smiled, looking at those brown orbs.

"Our relationship is ours, their opinions are not important. As long as you know the truth, that is what matters." Lauren smiled.

"I know, but after today... I want to clear out all the rumors." Camila smiled positively.

"What?"

"You heard me Lo, no more hiding." Camila smiles, before Lauren bit her lip.

"If a rumor is what they want, a clearing rumor they shall get." Lauren said, before Camila pushed her back on the couch, climbing on top of her for a kiss.
-----

"God, these are unbelievable." Dinah laughed.

"So the story of your rumor is, Lauren snuck out of your apartment at 3 am after getting her assignment and clothes, then you made out in her car." Dinah said, looking at Camila who was focused on her phone.

Dinah watched as Camila bit her lip to refrain from smiling. Being the nosy one she is, she immediately tried to look-but Camila quickly hid her phone.

"Oh, sorry. Force of habit, I forgot you already know." Camila apologized upon realization.

"I thought you just didn't want me to read the nasty stuff you're texting about. Naughty girls." Dinah smirked.

"Dinah!" Camila exclaimed, slapping the woman's arm.

"We don't text about those kind of stuffs!" Camila clarified, while Dinah took a sip of her water.

"We do them." Camila smirked, while the Polynesian choked on her water.

"I was kidding." Camila said in between laughs, while Dinah looked at her with a mixture of horror and anger.

"Or am I?" Camila winked, before she walked in front of Dinah and slipping into her next class, General Chemistry.

"Okay! Who can give me an example of the periodic table of Elements?"

"Hydrogen." Lauren responded, entering the room.

"Great job Ms. Jauregui! But you're late, occupy the sit behind Ms. Cabello." The professor instructed.

"Anyone else? Come on, there's a ton of elements!" The professor whined.

"Oxygen."

"Kudos Ms. Cabello."

"Bromine." Lauren stated, before Camila turned to her.

"Magnesium."

"Here we go again." One of the students said, clearly entertained when Lauren smirked.

"Iron."

"Are you made up of Copper and Tellurium?" Camila asks, surprising Lauren with a sudden question.

"Huh? I'm made of DN-"

"Cause I think you're CuTe." Camila smirks, leaving a speechless Lauren and gasps from the crowd.

"Very unprofessional." Lauren scoffs.

"If that's the case, I'm certain you're full of Beryllium, Gold, and Titanium." Lauren said, while Camila furrowed her brows.

"I mean, you're very BeAuTi-full." Lauren smirks, and by this time the crowd started to gasp even more and even whisper.

"Well you two definitely have, Chemistry together." Their professor smiled.

"We'll we're in your class..." Lauren trailed off.

"It was a pick-up line babe." Camila mentally face palmed herself.

"Babe?!" The students gasps, even the professor was surprised.

"Yep, Barium and Beryllium." Camila said.

"Alright you two, I did not expect flirting in my class. You obviously fought over the topic in Mr. Max's last time. What's going on?" Their professor asked confused.

"Nothing Professor." Camila chuckled, knowing that they all know the answer.

"The rumors are going to be all over the place!"

"Rumors? What you're witnessing are facts. They're Dysprosium, Astatine, Iodine, Nitrogen and Gas!" Dinah smirked proudly at their classmate.

"Dy At I N Gas?" Normani asked, teasing Dinah.

"Ah screw it! Dating! They're dating!" Dinah huffed.

"Are you kidding?" One asked.

"No." Lauren replied for Dinah, before she leaned back on her chair.

"Oh, and Camz?" Lauren said, making Camila turn to her

"Yeah?"

There was a small pause, followed by a moment of silence and anticipation.

"Forget Hydrogen, you're my number one element." Lauren teased, Camila bit her lip as she blush crept up her cheek. While the rest of the students squealed in envy and cuteness. Heck, even the professor canceled their quiz.

A/N : Hi everyone, sorry if I'm not as active as I was back then. I promise you I'm fine, please don't worry about me. I'm well, honestly. ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 2K 15
A collection of Camren fluff one shots from idea prompts I find...
984 54 8
Science? or Fact? Only fate can tell.
147K 3.7K 21
I'd kill for her. I wonder if she'd do the same. [g!p] Also at some point this turned into a Camren/you which I didn't plan. I didn't see it coming i...
89.8K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...