~glamrock circus~[beeduo]

By Galaxytami

glamrock circus has been one of the most famous circus in the city (lmanburg) whit a animatronic called Glamr... More

new friend
help
why him...
please not them
new life?
the security breach mall
theres more of us!?
the child
sorry

the circus?

346 17 21
By Galaxytami

No one's POV

Tommy,wilbur,tubbo and phil were walking towards a park but they saw a man putting a sign up.

Wil:hey guys look at that sign it says smt whit circus.

Tommy:who gives a fuck about the circus Wil let's just go to park-

Phil:comon Tommy let's just read the sign and then we can go to the park*chuckles*

*they walk to the sign*

[On the sign]

A NEW GLAMROCK CIRCUS IN TOWN THIS SUNDAY!!

WE MIGHT HAVE A BIG SURPRISE SO BETTER BE THERE!!

tubbo:hmm what day is today?

Wil:*takes his phone out*it's Friday so it's in 2 days you guys interested to go?

Tubbo:duhh

Tommy:eh I'm not a child to go to a goddamn circus

Phil:well we are going

Tommy:let's just go to the Damm park.

They leave to the park because Tommy won't stop bothering them

*Time skip*
~.°Sunday°.~

POV:tubbo

I was waiting in front of the circus door whit wil, we were talking and got interrupted by Phil and Tommy calling our names.

Wil:oh well well well look so decided to come

Tommy:shut up and let's go in

Tubbo:do u have ur ticket whit u

Tommy:ofc I have it

Wil:but wait why did u come hm

Tommy:it was either this or cleaning the house.

Wil:fair enough

Phil:*laughs*let's just go in

We all walk in and we got our seats the circus was rly big from the inside lots of space lots of people too.Our seats were on the second level so we have the best view. It was rly loud from other people that are talking, and i bought myself a Little bag of popcorn. And still Tommy trying to steal some.

you should have bought some for yourself tommy.•I said to him

Tommy:I did but Wil fucking took them

Wil:*eats them* well sucks to be you

While they were fighting over popcorn I just waited for it to start.But then the lights turned off everyone went silent and the lights pointed to the middle whit a man standing there whit a microphone.

Circus man:good evening ladys and gentlemen. Thank you all for coming this evening we are truly thankful and surprised that lots of people came. And like we said we do have a BIG SURPRISE for you all so everyone grab your drinks and food and enjoy the show.

After his speech he left and went behind the giant curtains
The lights went out. Everything was dark, some whispers heard from the people and the lights turned back on whit a tall animatronic standing in the middle.
In the background a man started speaking

Man:we all present you Glamrock Ranboo.

(How he looks like)

POV:no one

Then the lights flashed and on the stage there were more ppl standing and the animatronic was looking up at us all whit a microphone and he start to sing.

(Listen to the come alive from greatest showman)

~.You stumble through your days.~

~•Got your head hung low•~

~.Your skies' a shade of grey°~

~'.Like a zombie in a maze You're asleep inside.'~

~.But you can shake awake.~

*ranboo start to slowy walking forward on the beat and snapping his fingers on the beat and so the ppl behind him do the same*

~•Cause you're just a dead man walking°~

~•Thinking that's your only option•~

~°But you can flip the switch and brighten up your darkest day.~

~•.Sun is up and the color's blinding.•~

~°•Take the world and redefine it Leave behind your narrow mind.~

*does a spin and jumps fowards slightly,the people behind him start to dance on the beat*

~°You'll never be the same.•~

~°•Come alive, come alive.•~

~°•Go and light your light Let it burn so bright.•~

~°•Reaching up To the sky And it's open wide•°~

~°•You're electrified•°.~

*runs forwards to the audience and to a kid boops his nose and runs back in the middle*

~°.•When the world becomes a fantasy And you're more than you could ever be•°~

~•.'Cause you're dreaming with your eyes wide open•°~

*jumping around and doing some cool tricks*

~°.And you know, you can't go back again To the world that you were living in 'Cause you're dreaming with your eyes wide open So,.•~

~°•come alive!•°~

~°•I see it in your eyes°•~

~°•'You believe that lie.•~

~°•That you need to hide your face.•~

~°•.Afraid to step outside.•~

~°•So you lock the door.•~

~.°But don't you stay that way.°~

*acrobats come running and start doing tricks singing along*

~No more living in those shadows
You and me we know how that goes•°~

~•'Cause once you see it, oh you'll never, never be the same•°~

~°•We'll be the light that's turning
Bottle up and keep on shining.•~

~°•You can prove there's more to you.•~

~°•You cannot be afraid.•~

*everyone starts to sings together and audience start to clap on the beat circus horses run around*

~▪︎•Come alive, come alive
Go and ride your light
Let it burn so bright
Reaching up
To the sky
And it's open wide
You're electrified•°~

~°•When the world becomes a fantasy•°~

~°•And you're more than you could ever be.•°~

~°•.'Cause you're dreaming with your eyes wide open.°~

~°.And we know we can't be go back again.•~

~°•To the world that we were living in.•~

~.•'Cause we're dreaming with our eyes wide open.°~

~•So, come alive!•~

the light follows ranboo who is getting on the hanging bar and it pulls him up he starts to swing around, jumping from a bar to other bar and swinging himself  backwards and swing foward right towards tubbo

(Something like this)

They both look at each other in eyes ,their eyes sparkling and ranboo swings back making a Salto in the jump and catches himself on the power bar

*time skip when the show was over*

POV:tubbo

All 4 of us went out of the circus talking how amazing the show was but I can't stop thinking about ranboo and how he looked beautiful...-wait why am I thinking of this he's just a animatronic...
Then Tommy snapped me out of my thoughts

Tommy:tubbo hello-?

Tubbo:yea yea what- I wa sin my thoughts

Tommy:ah and as I said this show was amazing and the way that animatronic just like flew towards you-

Wil:didn't you say you wouldn't enjoy the show?

Tommy:shut up alr will you

wilbur laughed.we were about to leave but we heard kids screaming and running to the side we all turned around and looked at where they were running to and then I saw.. him.
I just started to walk to him and Tommy yelling my name but I just ignored him. I had to see him again.

When I got there i could hear him and i pushed my way in the crowd to get in front. When I pushed next to the last person then I saw him... he was so tall but then he turned around and we looked at each other again.

He smiled at me he had a beautiful smile. I smiled back, but then I felt a hand on my shoulder it was Wil but I didn't care. But then ranboo bend over to my high and he said smt but I didn't  hear him from the screaming crowd and he noticed it and he held hid hand foward that I take it and I did.

Then he pulled me out of the crowd behind the bodyguard looking guys and into the tent. We walked to the back stage and to a door whit a star on it and we walked in he closed the door behind him. Now it was quiet and just us..

We both looked at our hands we were still holding them and we both let go.

He chuckled slightly it was adorable
I could feel a slight blush on my face.

Ra:soo... what's ur name?

Tubbo:I'm tubbo.
I anwserd

______

I just want to say idk What u did here lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
573K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
864K 40.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...