You're Mine

By hosiesmp3

This starts off with a toxic relationship, soon to become no relationship or maybe even a healthy friendship... More

Ch. 1- New Girl
Ch. 2- Just Be Careful
Ch. 3- Practice Makes Perfect
Ch. 4- Location of The Files
Ch. 5- Finally, The Files and Secret is Out Now
Ch. 6- Blood?
Ch. 7- She's Bad For You
Ch. 8- She's All I Want
S2 Ch.1- "Mama" Lizzie
S2 Ch. 2- Who Knows Where She Went
S2 Ch. 3- Flashbacks
S2 Ch. 4- Home Isn't So Sweet Anymore
S2 Ch. 5- Fight
S2 Ch. 6- We Can't
S2 Ch. 7- More Enemies, Yay.
S2 Ch. 8- Visits
S3 Ch. 1- I'm Leaving; For Good
S3 Ch. 2- This Could Be Our Final Goodbye
S3 Ch. 3- Don't Ask Questions
S3 Ch. 4- Dinner
S3 Ch. 5- 3 Days Later
S3 Ch. 6- Water Fight
S3 Ch. 8- Late Nights
S4 Ch. 1- Where Is She?
S4 Ch. 2- Emma
S4 Ch. 3- Gym/Football
S4 Ch4- 2 Weeks Later
S4 Ch5- Later That Night.
S4 Ch6- Free Time or Jealous Time
S4 Ch7- Mystic Grill
S4 Ch8- Lizzie, I'm Sorry
S4 Ch9- No Money For You
S4 Ch10- The Saltzman Family
S4 Ch11- What A Surprise
S4 Ch12- Love is a Powerful Thing
S4 Ch13- Dinner With The Parents
S4 Ch14- Monster Attack
S4 Ch15- The Bond
S4 Ch16- Cruz and News
S5 Ch1- Possibly Breaking the Bond
S5 Ch2- "Emotional" Talks
S5 Ch3- A Misunderstanding
S5 Ch4- Awkward
S5 Ch5- Getting Ready for Date Night
S5 Ch6- Date Night
S5 Ch7- A Chill Day
S5 Ch8- Research and Pity Party
S6 Ch1- Packed and Ready to go
S6 Ch2- A Nice Hotel
S6 Ch3- On The Road Again
S6 Ch4- Plans and Adventures
S6 Ch5- Phone Calls
S6 Ch6- Welcome To New Orleans
S6 Ch7- Enemy Alert
S6 Ch8- 2 Weeks Later
S7 Ch1- Airport Time
S7 Ch2- They Landed
S7 Ch3- Relax
S7 Ch4- Day 1
S7 Ch5- Day 2
S7 Ch 6- Day 3 & 4
S7 Ch7- A Week Later, Close To Home Time
S7 Ch8- You're Mine and Only Mine
S7 Ch9- Hope Hasn't Came Back Yet
S7 Ch10- Breaks over
S8 Ch1- Party Time Bitches
S8 Ch2- Different Love Interests, How Great
S8 Ch3- Happiness?
S8 Ch4- You Have No Idea What Happened
S8 Ch5- A Different World
S8 Ch6- Sleepover Time
S8 Ch7- Targets and Sex
S8 Ch8- The End

S3 Ch. 7- Hope Is Nice

586 23 25
By hosiesmp3

Hope's POV

I wake up and saw Josie was still sleeping. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I got ready for the day and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw my aunt.

H: Auntie Bex. It's weird to see you up this early.

Re: Says you. You'd still be sleeping by now.

H: That was when I was trying to heal from this stupid wound that is now turning into a scar, all thanks to Penelope.

Re: It wasn't only Penelope so you can't blame her Hope.

H: I can and I will. She started this whole mess.

Re: Did she have a reason to?

H: No, it just happened.

Re: Well Marcel and I are leaving tonight to go back to our house.

H: Well I wish you guys best of luck.

Freya came into the kitchen and Rebekah left. I looked at Freya and smiled.

Fr: What was that about?

H: You probably heard the whole conversation if you're asking about it. Look I want to do something for Josie.

Fr: You always want to do something for Josie but what's up and how can I help?

I smiled and she smiled back. It's time to make breakfast.

Josie's POV

I woke up and saw Hope wasn't in bed. Which is weird because I'm normally the one who is awake first. Maybe she had plans with family? I sat up and the door opened.

H: Good morning.

J: What's all of that?

Hope looked down at the tray she had in her hand and shrugged. She walked up to me and placed the tray down right in front of me.

H: This is for you.

J: Breakfast in bed?

Hope nods and I look towards the door. I saw Freya standing there with a huge smile on her face. I look back towards Hope and smiled.

J: Thank you.

H: You're welcome.

J: I have a question.

H: I probably have an answer so what's up?

J: Why'd you make me breakfast in bed?

H: You said yesterday that I had to show some change so I thought that maybe I could start off with breakfast in bed.

J: This is really sweet.

H: I'll let you eat while I go wake everyone else up.

J: What time is it?

H: 10:30.

J: This is a really late breakfast.

H: Late breakfasts are the best breakfasts if I'm being honest. I'll be right back.

I nod and Hope walks away. Freya disappeared moments before Hope said she was going to wake everyone else up. I wonder if she'll give them breakfast in bed too.

Hope's POV

I went door to door and woke everyone up. They had to get something in their belly's if we're gone spend our last day here together. After today everything will hopefully go back to normal.

After waking everyone up, I went back to my room that I was sharing with Josie. I saw the door was wide open and seen Josie reading a book. I leaned on the doorway and smiled.

H: So you like reading?

She closed the book quickly and placed it on the nightstand. I laughed and she rolled her eyes.

J: You can't just walk up on someone like that you know.

H: Sorry to intrude on your reading time but everyone is downstairs and waiting for you to actually show your face today.

J: Something tells me that you have something planned today.

H: No plans, I just want everyone to spend their last day here together as a group before we take you back to the school.

J: So you aren't going back to school?

H: I haven't necessarily thought about going back.

J: Why?

I shrug and Josie stands up. She walks up to me and I look down.

H: I'll leave you to get ready.

I turned around and left the room. I heard the door closed and I met everyone downstairs in the living room.

Fr: So will Josie be joining us?

J: Of course.

I turned around and seen Josie standing at the top of the stairs. She was absolutely beautiful. She was wearing a light blue top and a red skirt that went to the middle of her thighs.

Li: Someone seems to like the outfit you chose to wear for today.

Mg: Who?

Li: The only one who's staring love eyes at Josette.

Ka: Hope is day dreaming hardcore.

H: Shut it guys.

Everyone laughed and Josie walked down the stairs.

J: So what are we doing today?

Li: Well while Hope stares at Josie's outfit I say we all get in the car and tease Hope about this.

Fr: Who said we'd be driving to the place we're going?

J: We aren't driving?

Fr: No, exercise is amazing. It'll give you guys what you need which is fresh air.

I look at Freya and smiled. She smiled back and we all left the house. Lizzie and Josie were walking together. Mg and Kaleb were walking together which meant me and aunt Freya were walking together.

Fr: I say you shoot your shot if all you're going to do is look Josie up and down.

H: I'm not looking her up and down, I'm just looking at her outfit. That's completely different.

Fr: Right. I still say you shoot your shot.

H: No, I'm giving it time.

Fr: Well keep this in mind, okay. That the more time you give it then she'll most likely stop liking you so I say you strike the iron while it's hot.

H: She doesn't want us to move fast like that and I respect that decision.

Fr: Do you now?

I nod and we continued our walk. Freya pulled Josie to the side and Lizzie came up to me.

Li: Seems like we're changing walking partners.

H: I see that.

Li: So as much as I hate you.

H: What'd I do to you?

Li: Make my sister cry. Anyway I think you're right for my sister even if you are looking at her like she's a dog bone.

H: I'm not looking at her like that.

Li: Because that explains the drool that's coming out of your mouth.

I wiped my mouth quickly and Lizzie laughs. I give her the death glare and flip her off.

H: You're just so funny Lizzie.

Li: Thank you. So how do you plan on asking her out?

H: I'm not going to.

Li: Why not?

H: She doesn't want to rush into a relationship so fast and I respect that.

Li: So you're just going to listen to her even though you've never listened to anyone before?

H: Now that you put it like that, you make me seem like a follower and I'm not a follower, I'm a leader.

Li: Doesn't seem like it from here.

H: It's called respect, I want her to know that I respect her wishes, is that so much to ask for?

Li: No I guess not. So what does this make us? Friends?

H: If you want to be friends then sure we can be friends.

Li: Never said I wanted to be your friend.

H: You were implying it.

Li: No I wasn't.

H: Sure you were.

Lizzie rolled her eyes and I laughed. It was fun to get on her nerves. She walked away and took Mg away from Kaleb.

Ka: Well I guess we're walking partners.

H: Do you think I have a chance?

Ka: With Josie?

I nod and he nods.

Ka: I think that if you show her respect and love then she'll fall in love with you.

H: I don't think I want her to fall in love with me.

Ka: Why not?

H: I've done terrible things.

Ka: We all have.

H: I don't think yours is worse than mine.

Ka: Okay well list some things.

H: I made enemies and kept my dads reputation. I even made you and Mg miserable which I'm sorry for. I pinned Josie up against a tree and told her horrible things and the list goes on.

Ka: Okay maybe you're right but that shouldn't stop you from experiencing love.

H: You sure?

Ka: I'm super sure. You're trying to change and that's all that matters really. At least you're doing it before it's too late.

H: You think so?

Ka: I know so, everyone deserves a second chance.

H: You sound like Josie.

Ka: Good because Josie is right. We deserve love from another person rather it's a toxic love or a forever type love.

H: Why a toxic love?

Ka: It'll count as a mistake that you'd need to learn from. Now the forever love is something epic. Basically goes by-

H: An epic love, yeah I know.

Ka: So I think your aunt was right about you having to shoot your shot. It's better than nothing being done about it.

H: I'm not so sure because she doesn't want to get into a relationship right now and I understand that.

Ka: Maybe she's just as scared as you are when it comes to relationship stuff.

I give Kaleb a confused look. He shrugs and walks off. He was now walking with Freya. Lizzie and Mg were still walking with each other. Which meant Josie was walking alone. She stayed behind a little bit and had her arms crossed. I stayed back a little bit and then caught up with Josie.

H: Are you cold?

J: Only a little but I'm fine.

H: Here.

I hand her my jacket and she looks at me. We stopped walking and looked each other in the eyes.

H: Take my jacket.

J: You sure? Wouldn't you be cold?

H: Not really. I'd rather you be warm than cold though.

J: You wouldn't mind?

H: That's kind of why I'm offering my jacket.

Josie smiled and I wrapped my jacket around her. She put it on and we began to walk again.

H: How'd you get behind the group?

J: I don't actually know.

H: How are you enjoying this walk so far?

J: It's cold, who came up with this idea?

H: My aunt and maybe you'd be warm if you weren't dressed up like it'd be summer out.

J: I checked the weather before hand and it said it'd be warm.

H: With a lot of wind.

J: Okay so maybe I missed that part.

H: It's the first thing being said in the weather app.

J: I skimmed through it.

H: That's something you should never skim through.

Josie rolled her eyes and I laughed. She pushed my arm and I smiled at her. Josie looked at me and I didn't break eye contact.

J: What?

H: Nothing.

J: Do I have something on my face?

H: No, you don't.

J: Then what?

H: You're just beautiful, that's all.

Josie smiled and I looked down at the ground.

J: Thank you.

I looked at Josie and gave a little head nod in saying you're welcome. Then the rest of the walk was silence. But it wasn't bad silence, it was good and I liked that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 4.3K 19
Hopes new feeing start to get deeper and deeper for Josie as she soon realises that they were mates, but thats impossible and for that hope must stay...
37.7K 1.2K 21
The next story following "A Secret To Be Kept". It's been a little over a year since Hope proposed to Josie and she said yes. Josie has finally grad...
90.9K 2.6K 15
It's finally over. I saved the world of Supernatural. Triad is no longer operating illegally and Malivore is now back to being a pile of mud. I knew...
10.8K 248 36
Josie has been in a relationship with Hope for 3 years now. Everyone believes that they're in love and they were the perfect couple. People wish they...