S3 Ch. 8- Late Nights

Hope's POV

Kaleb, Mg, Lizzie and Josie were all playing board games as their last night here. I walk out into the backyard and looked up at the sky. It was quite a peaceful night and this will be the last time I get any privacy to myself. This little area was my happy place.

Josie's POV

After our last game of Uno, I went over to the kitchen. I saw Freya and grabbed myself a glass of water.

Fr: Are you ready to go back to school?

J: Yeah, I just hope Penelope doesn't try to kill me.

Fr: Well apparently there has been a spell casted on the school and Cruz figured everything out.

J: Did Penelope start the spell?

Fr: No but everyone thinks she started it so she's been hanging out by herself. Just make sure Hope doesn't push Pen away. They've been best friends for a long time.

J: How is Jed doing?

Fr: He actually decided to go back to the school and get help from Cruz.

J: I'm guessing he didn't like the training that Kol gave him.

Fr: I guess not.

I took a sip of my water and saw Hope walking into the living room. Freya and I walked into the living room and seen everyone on the couch watching a movie. I smiled and sat by Lizzie.

J: What are we watching?

Li: A comedy show that Hope put on.

J: You'd think Mg would put on the comedy show.

Lizzie laughed and everyone looked at her. She stopped laughing and then that made everyone burst out into laughter. Once we were calm we watched the show.

Later That Night

Hope's POV

I quietly got up and walked downstairs. Nobody should be awake at this hour. Except for maybe Freya because it seems like she hardly sleeps. I walked outside the front door and closed it quietly. I saw Penelope hanging outside the house.

Pe: Could we talk?

H: I don't know.

Pe: Please it'll be quick.

H: Okay then talk.

Pe: I'm really sorry. I don't know what came over me.

H: Landon and Rafael said the same thing.

Pe: Well I'm being honest and you know I'd never lie to you.

H: You know what was so strange about that day.

Pe: What?

H: All your guys anger was with Josie so my question is, is why do all of you hate her? What did she do that was so wrong?

Penelope looked down. I nod and opened the door to my house. It was time for bed and I didn't have time for this.

Pe: Wait Hope.

I turned around and looked at Penelope.

H: What?

Pe: You're angry and I get that but please just give me another chance.

H: Why should I?

Pe: Are you being serious? You literally almost killed me during our friendship and I gave you chances on chances on chances but the second I ask for a second chance, then you question me on it!