Fushiguro Toji x Woman Reader

By mynameiskindacool

Idk what to tell you. It's about sex and other funny things. Enjoy :) More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3 (little angst)
Chapter 4 (smut)
Chapter 5

Chapter 2 (smut)

3K 10 8
By mynameiskindacool

- I can't believe you dragged me there.

I sighed. Max's great idea was to drag me at their friend party to "make me forget about irrational men into my life".

- Don't make that face. You're beautiful in this dress !

- Thank you it flatters me but I don't think that a huge party will help me to calm my anger toward him.
I said, looking around me and seeing a couple being in a full make-out session on the couch. Ew.

- Listen. You can have fun, get waisted and dance until you forget him...
They looked at me smiling before continuing their speech with an evil smirk.

- Oooor you can have fun, get waisted and fuck a random dude who can maybe do cunnilingus as good as him.

I laughed and rolled my eyes with a smile.

- The last part of your sentence is impossible Alex but I kinda want to get waisted right now.

I went to the kitchen and took a carton glass to serve myself some vodka cherry sour. Alex went the other way to talk to their friends sitting in one of the couch.
I took of a sip of my drink and felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around quickly to grab the hand.

- Whoah don't react that aggressively I just wanted to ask for your name miss.

- Miss ?
I looked at the guy standing behind me. He was smiling at me and approached his hand to my arm. I quickly stepped back and looked at him slightly annoyed.

- Don't call me miss please and I don't want you to touch me.

What did Alex said earlier ? "Fuck some random guy to have fun". Well if they're all that shitty I won't have a lot of fun tonight.

- You're no fun sweetheart I just asked for your name.

- And I told you I'm not interested so let me drink my vodka in peace now.
I said rolling my eyes and walking away from him.

But instead of understanding and respecting my demand he decided to follow me to grab my arm again.
I felt my blood boiling and turned around to look at him, my eyes getting red from the anger and my hand forming a fist already.

- What the fuck do you not understand in-

- I recommend you to let her go if you don't want to finish built into the wall.

I looked to the side, where the voice came. Toji. What the fuck is he doing here ?
The guy looked at him and gulped seeing his height. He stepped back and start to walk away, apologising to me with a movement of head.

- I'm not the one you should be scared of. She would have ripped your face off.
He said, his usual smirk on his face.

I sighed. This party kinda looks like a curse for the moment.
Toji turned around to look at me and smiled while analysing my dress.

- What are you looking at ?

- Your boobs honey.

I rolled my eyes but at the same time laughed a little at the brutal honesty.

- I know right ? This dress fits me well.

- It fits you more than well.
He said while approaching me, putting one of his hands on my waist.

I looked at him annoyed but I don't move his hand.

- I thought you didn't want us showing signs of affection ?

- Depends on which ones.
He said, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

- Such a charmer. What are you doing here anyway ?

He took a bottle of whisky on the counter of the kitchen and opened it before taking a sip.

- This is my little sister's party.

- What ?

- You want me to repeat ?

- Your sister is one of Alex's friends ?

- Maybe. I don't know every friend of her. She's grown now she lives her life alone without having me on her back. Anyways, I was just passing to give her some alcohol and I was planning to go back home after that. But now that you're here..
He looked at me, smirking.

I knew what he had in mind. Not that it would bother me tho...
Wait. Yes it would bother me. I'm supposed to be mad at him and I'm supposed to be at this party to have fun and forget about him him for a night.

He went closer to me and whispered into my hear while massaging my waist.

- I could help you with calming this anger issues.

- I don't have anger issues.

- Sure thing honey. It's not like you were about to slander this man earlier.

- He was annoying me.
I breathed out while speaking, feeling his lips getting closer to my neck as I was pushed against the wall.

- Am I annoying you right now ?
He bit on my neck.

Fuck it.

- Just a quickie and you go back home.

He smirked and walked me to a bathroom at the first floor.
At the second I entered after him into the room, he closed the door and pushed me against it to kiss me roughly. He placed his hand next to my head on the door, using his other hand to lift my face. I put both of my arms around his neck and kissed him back, wanting to get closer to him.

- Calm down baby. I'm in charge here.

He pushed me against the door again with his hand on my throat. I looked at him, begging him to do something with my eyes. I wanted him now and I couldn't bear the teasing. I didn't want to wait.
He smiled at me and got closer to me, his hand still on my throat blocking myself from moving . He bent down a little to kiss my neck above his fingers, caressing my waist with his other hand.

- Please don't tease me I want you now.
I said, struggling with my words as his hand was blocking me from breathing correctly.

- I want to play a little with you.

He bit my neck and lifted his knee to lift my dress as he made it rub against my underwear. I moaned and threw my head back against the door as I felt his knee rub perfectly against my clitoris.
I breathed out, trembling and closing my eyes to concentrate on the feeling. Fuck it feels so good.

As he kept going his movements, he kissed me again, shutting up my moans inside his mouth. He played with my tongue which made my breathing even more complicated. My legs started to feel weak, my thighs trembling next to his.

- Please Toji.

He smiled again, stopping his rubbing as I looked up at him, pouting.

- Why did you stop ? I was getting there.

- I know baby. But didn't you say that you wanted me ?

He put his hand underneath my thighs to lift me up from the ground and to make me sit on the counter, next to the sink. He kissed me again, massaging my thighs with his hands as he lifted my dress again.

- Can I ?

I nodded and kissed him back, putting one hand on his neck and the other on the counter in case I needed to hold onto something.

He put his finger against my pussy, rubbing my entrance while I still had my underwear on. I moaned again, begging him to make it enter. He laughed a little before licking two of his fingers and entering them inside of me. He started to make in and out movements, making his thumb pressing at my entrance at the same time. While he was fingering me, he stopped kissing me to go for my neck, kissing it gently before going lower and lower.
He kissed my thighs and bit it before sucking my skin, leaving marks. I could just come like that, he's so fucking hot when he's kissing my thighs.

He put my dress up my waist with his other hand before putting it in my back, pulling me closer to him. He started kissing the lower part of my stomach before kissing my clitoris slowly. I moaned trying to keep my mouth shut.
He licked it and sucked it while he was fingering me, making circle movements with his tongue. I grabbed his hair in my hand and held the counter with my other hand.

- Fuck Toji I'm coming.

I breathed in shakily, throwing my head back while I was arching my back with the pleasure consuming me. He put his fingers off me but kept licking me until I ride out my orgasm. I pressed my thighs against both sides of his head and breathed out when I felt it stop.
I was trying to catch my breath but Toji got back up and kissed me again, pulling me against him with both of his hands on my waist

- Fuck if he we weren't at this party I would have asked you to ride me and ruin my pants. You're so fucking hot.

- You're not that bad neither.

I kissed him again, taking his head with both of my hands. We made out for a few minutes before we started to get really close and we were just rubbing our parts against each other. He took off his belt and opened his jean with one hand before stroking himself.

He took a condom inside of his jacket which was tossed down on the bathtub.

- Do you always have a few ones with you ?

- It can be useful.

He looked at me again before opening it.

- Do you want to continue ? We can stop here if you want.

- No please I want to keep doing it.

He smiled and opened the condom before putting it on his dick, stroking himself again to place it correctly. He lined himself up with my entrance before entering me slowly. He threw his head back and groaned in pleasure as he pushed his dick entirely into me.
Even after all theses times I still needed a little time to adjust. I breathed in and out a few times before putting my hands on his shoulders, showing him that I'm ready.

He took it off before pushing it inside again but more deeply this time and without letting me any time of adaptation. I moaned loudly, both of pleasure and pain when he put his hand on my mouth.

- Be quiet sweetheart. You don't want them to know you're getting railed in here don't you ?
He came closer to me, entering even deeper in me at the same time.

- You don't want them to know how much of a slut you are right ?

I moaned again, the sound of it getting stuck into his hand. He thrusted powerfully inside of me again while I was doing my best to cover my moans.

- Good girl.

He started to thrust repeatedly into me, having one hand on my waist to hold me while the other one was still covering my mouth. He kept going, watching my reactions.
I looked at him, tears into my eyes with all the pleasure but also the pain I was feeling. I grabbed his arm, signalling him that I was close and threw my head on his shoulder.

With few more thrusts I felt myself shaking as the pleasure was taking control of my entire body. He continued with more thrusts until he came too, making slow movements as he rode out of his orgasm.

We both looked at each other, out of breath.

- I was supposed to forget about you tonight.

- You can't forget about me. You know I'm the only one who can make you cum like that.

He looked at me smirking again, making me look away.
He took some of our clothes on the floor and helped me to get down the counter and dress myself again. I turned around and looked into the mirror to see how damaged my makeup was.

- Are you crazy ???? You ruined my hair !

- It's not my fault if you were moving that much.
He said, laughing.

I sighed and tried to fix the disaster. I saw him opening the door and started to leave. I spoke up.

- Good night to you too.

He turned back to smirk at me.

- Good night kitten.

I tried my best to control my blush as I was continuing to fix my look.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 55.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
164K 8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...