I'll never leave you (Jinx x...

By Violetsgalaxy

After that terrible accident,Y/N and Jinx have been closer than ever.They did everything together and didn't... More

Fire and Loss
Changes
Why are you so stupid?
Sisters
Surprise MF
Old friend
Enforcers and Councelors
Tragedies
Fucked up Councilors
Family Reunion
Chapter 12: What could have been
Author Note
Author note 2

Reunion

732 13 9
By Violetsgalaxy

Welcome back to the third part of this story,please enjoy <3

*y/e/c: Your eye color

*y/h/l: Your hair length

*y/h/c: Your hair color

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

Even though, it's considered dangerous, I took a walk around Zaun. Jinx was busy with a mission that Silco gave her, so she couldn't come, unfortunately. While wandering around with my hood up, I recognized my favorite bar and smiled to myself before entering. It once was The Last Drop but obviously, Vander didn't work here anymore, he's dead.

Sorry,that was dark...

I couldn't go here a lot 'cause I was busy which is why I deserved a little drink. I sat on a stool in front of the bar and the bartender quickly recognized me, smirking, knowing what I'd want. He knows my order too well since I order the same thing all the time. While waiting for my food and drink, I glanced over to two women next to me. One of them had short, pink hair; the other one hid her face with a hood, complaining about whatever. The pink haired woman somehow looked familiar but I brushed it off. After getting my drink, I realized that she was eating what I ordered, and my favorite food, which made me I smile faintly.

???'s POV:

Caitlyn wouldn't stop arguing to me about Silco and me not questioning the bartender about him. I ignored her when I acknowledged a person next to me. They had y/h/c* and y/h/l* hair and y/e/c* eyes. Have I seen them before? The bartender started striking up a conversation with them.

Bartender: It's been so long since I've seen you here; it got boring without you to be honest.

They chuckled, it has to be Y/n, it cannot be a coincidence.

???: Well, what can I say? I've been quite busy with stuff. I'll try coming more often, I'll bring Jinx along too.
Bartender: Have you...found her?

Their smile quickly faded at the mention of "Her".

???: No...I know she's not dead. She's tough, she just can't...

They trailed off.

Bartender: I know, but perhaps it's a possibility. You and Jinx are very lucky that you survived this, not everyone was though and she might be one of them. Here, it's on the house.

He gave them the same thing as me. A smile slowly tucked in their lips.

???: Thanks, you're going to go bankrupt because of me.

They laughed silently. I wanted to talk to her,maybe they're actually...it can't be...right?

Caitlyn ripped me out of my thoughts when she started talking to them.

Caitlyn: Hey, you!

The unknown person tilted their head to the side, looking us up and down.

???: What's up?

Caitlyn: How can you like that shit, it looks disgusting...

God, Caitlyn you going to die, their eyes said it all.

???: Say that again I dare you...

Caitlyn looked a bit scared until the person laughed.

???: I'm just fucking with you, jeez...

After a while, they said:

???: Y/n, the name's Y/n.
Caitlyn: Cait-

I cut her off before she could say any stupid shit.

Vi: Mathilda! Her name's Mathilda!

They looked at me suspiciously. But now I know, it's actually them, it's the Y/n...They changed a lot over the years, they're a lot bolder with tattoos covering they body. I hope that they would be ready to help me find Powder...

Y/n: Sure...Mathilda...Anyways, I'll be on my way now , keep lying to people. That'll surely get you somewhere. Byeee!

If you the Owl house,you can surely imagine how Y/N said that ;)

And with that, they left. I wanted to say something but nothing came out, so I let them be, hoping to see them again.

Y/N's POV:

I continued walking around, knowing farewell I should've stayed there for possibly Vi? I knew she wasn't dead, but I should keep it from Jinx. She doesn't need this stress right now...
I plugged my Ear Pods in before listening to a song called Enemy. It's a song I wrote when I was 17, not that long ago. Jinx was all over it, blasting the song 24/7. It still flustered me, knowing how her eyes glowed up when she first listened to it, calling it a masterpiece.

Flashback: (Jinx's 16,Y/n's 18)

Jinx: Dude, this is amazing. How did you make that?

I laughed and blushed at the same time while we blasted my song. She grabbed my waist and hugged me tightly while lifting me, even though she's smaller then me.

I'm 6 foot while she's only 5 foot 4.

I blushed a deep red but ended up wrapping my arms around her. After 5 minutes, she let go, playing the song on repeat.

Jinx: I swear to god, I'll marry you just for this song.

I didn't know if she was joking or being serious. However, the butterflies in my stomach were going completely crazy.

Jinx: You HAVE to make another one.

She looked at me with that glow in her eyes that were like a riddle I couldn't solve..

Y/N: We'll see about that.

Moreover, I put my arm over her shoulder while she grabbed my waist.

End of flashback

Since she was begging me to write another song, I made "Playground", which she loved just as much, if not more.

If you couldn't already tell, I have a biiiiiiig crush on Jinx, I did since we first became friends, so like 13 years ago, but I was too young to realize it until I was 14 ,so 7 years later. She means everything to me and I want to protect her with my life. However, she doesn't feel the same way, does she?

Through all this thinking, I didn't realize I entered a building where Love is in the air if you know what I mean...

Cover your eyes, kids!

After 10 minutes, I could hear fighting somewhere, which isn't exactly unusual in the under city. I went to check it out nonetheless, out of curiosity. The fighting got louder as I approached it and ended up in an alleyway leading towards a room. There were two women fighting, one of them being Sevika, why did she have to be here, and Vi

I decided not just sit and watch,so I walked over to Sevika and punched her in the face, which made her stumble. Violet looked confused as fuck.

Sevika: Y/n? What the Hell are you doing here?! This isn't your fight!

I smirked.

Y/N: Now, it is.

I distracted her so the pink haired woman used this opportunity to punch her as well. We ended up continuing to fight each other until the metal arm woman connected her fist to my lip and it started bleeding, I couldn't give two shits though. I grabbed my gun and shot her regularly, 2 bullets missed her. Then, she ended up tackling me through a wall, outside. I quickly got out of her grasp, kneeing her stomach while doing so. Vi grabbed her neck and held a fist up.

Vi: Where my sister? Where is he keeping her?!

She was furious.

Sevika: Keeping her? You mean Jinx? You should ask Y/n that question.

Shit...Violet glanced at me then at the woman under her. She had to process this and she loosened her grip around Sevika's throat. She smiled devilish, using this moment to stab Vi in her abdomen before whispering into her ear:

Sevika: She's like his daughter, both of them...

She pushed the girl off her keeping the knife in her body until she was lying on the ground. Before she could hurt Vi anymore, I grabbed her head and slammed it into the wall. She immediately stood up, lunging at me but was startled by being shot. The shotgun didn't stop hitting her until she ran away. The shooter was "Mathilda".

Vi: He's going to know we're here now, Caitlyn.

Caitlyn's her name, not Mathilda. I knew it was fishy when they said that.

Caitlyn: And whose fault is that?

The pinkie laughed lightly..

Vi: You're an alright shot.
Caitlyn: I'm an excellent shot.

The enforcer moved her gaze to me.

Caitlyn: Now, I recognize you. You attacked the building in Piltover with presumably Jinx. Several enforcers died because of you two.

I just glared at her.

Y/N: You want a reward for recognizing me. A thank you would've been nice but whatever, I'll be on my way now-
Vi: Wait!

I turned around, sighing. Raising my eyebrows and waiting for her to say something.

Vi:You could've said something back at the bar, you know I'd be looking for you two,especially Powder-

I cut her off.

Y/N: I know, I wasn't sure. Your point is?
Vi: Thanks...for helping back there, I would've died if you didn't show up.

I was surprised but I made sure she could not see it. I ended up throwing my arms in the air.

Y/N: Finally, someone's grateful!

She looked at Caitlyn and she somehow knew what Pinkie Pie wanted.

Caitlyn: Do not even think about it, she works for Silco...

The bluenette looked between Vi and me before swearing under her breath.

Y/N: Wait, what's going on?

She stared at me before answering.

Caitlyn: ...We need your help.

My eyes widened, not knowing if she was kidding or being serious. But she was indeed dead serious. I laughed in amusement before responding sternly.

Y/N: Like hell you need...I won't just help some enforcer I sadly almost killed and a pinkie who I've known almost my whole life and can say thank you unlike your rich ass.

Vi looked at me, shocked. Yes, Violet, I'm not the same 12 year old girl you knew who couldn't stand up for herself and cried about every shitty thing.

Vi: Pinkie?
Y/N: Yeah, you got a problem with that? You have pink hair so it fits at least.
Caitlyn: Listen up, you don't have a choice, but to help us.
Y/N: Thanks for the offer, but no thank you.

I smiled at her, exaggeratedly.

Caitlyn: If you don't, I'll have to turn you in for the attack and you'll spend your life in Stillwater.

I raised an eyebrow.

Y/N: Oh, you're pulling that card now?

I smirked but that smirk quickly faded when I thought about the consequences going to Stillwater. As much as I don't want to help them, I can't help but think about Jinx. How worried she would be if I didn't come back. I promised her that one day that I'd look out for and protect her for eternity, as cheesy as it sounds. I cannot go to prison, I'm the only one she trusts her life to and the only who sticked with her from day one.

I sighed.

Y/N: Fine...

I walked closer to her and she backed away a little. She didn't know how to take this.

Y/N: But don't think we're friends in any way. I'm not doing this for you or her.
Caitlyn: Good! You can start by carrying Vi, she's getting heavy.

That insult hurt her.

Vi: I...I'm not that heavy!
Caitlyn: Shush!

I bit my lip, trying not to laugh.

Y/N: Whatever, you look like an old married couple arguing like that.

If Jinx saw that,she'd gladly go on a killing spree!
I'm just kidding,don't come for me...

I had one Vi's arm around my shoulder that I held onto as well as her waist.

Both of them were surprised and shocked by my statement and their mouths were agape. Caitlyn finally spoke up.

Caitlyn: Who said we're a couple?

I started walking away with Violet while responding.

Y/N: I did!

Damn...1830 words.I love this chapter a lot and I hope you liked it just as much. New chapter is coming next week,so beware of that.
Byeee ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 129 9
It's time for a much needed break. So when your friend Caitlyn Kiramman asks you to attend her yearly holiday, you jump at the chance. According to C...
37K 812 48
I threw my arm around her. Then lightly grabbed her face as she had done mine before, "shhhh, it'll be ok, I've got you ..." I whispered. I didn't le...
152K 4.3K 24
"I'll find you again." This is what Vi promised you. Will she keep your promise after 7 years? Or will she leave you for the second time? If that's...
8K 260 25
I love the Jinx/Lux ship and wanted a story of them on Wattpad since there aren't too many The story is pretty new so probably no smut, mainly fluff...