Once upon a dream |Takemikey...

By TheUltimateReverence

Hanagaki Takemichi. He is from a pure blood family that is know for their good potions and strong love/loyalt... More

Climb to the top!

The beginning of the story

412 20 16
By TheUltimateReverence

Hanagaki Takemichi.

He is from a pure blood family that is known for their good potions and strong love/loyalty,

But the whole Hanagaki bloodline was erased.

That's what everyone thinks. But when the Hanagakis were fleeing they hid a four year old boy in the forest. That boy was Takemichi, Hanagaki Takemichi.

As a witch found him three days after the wizard world knew about the eradication of the Hanagaki Blood line. She jumped for joy.

She saw those beautiful sapphire blue eyes and already knew it was a Hanagaki. Seeing the birthmark, every Hanagaki has and which couldn't be faked, she was sure that she held the last Hanagaki.

Takemichi Hanagaki grew up isolated from the wizard world. His step mom taught him everything he needed to know.

"Don't fall in love. Exspecially when they don't like you back." The step mother always said on which Takemichi always answered. "Yes Ma'am."

Then he got his letter and was finally able to see the outside.

This is where we start...

PoV. Takemichi

I am so excited! I am allowed outside. I was in diagon ally and got all of my stuff and now I even have a  wand.

It is a 8 inch Palm pine with unicorn hair. Olivander said it represents my big heart.

I wonder how he knew this things. He talked like he knew everything about me.. That kinda creeped me out.

"Takemichi darling. Remember what I told you. Don't-" "Dont fall in love, yeah. I know." I replied my foster mom.

"See you Next year!" I yelled to her and hurried inside the train, that was about to set off. I wasn't letting the chance slide to live free so I planned on staying there the whole year.

I was so excited that I already was wearing my robe.

In which house will I get sorted in? I don't know much about my ancestors and in which houses they were and my foster mother didn't want to tell me more about the fact that I shouldn't fall in love that is one sided...

I smiled and looked for a place to sit. I found one actually. In one wagon there was no one sitting, which was weird, like every place to sit is occupied and than there is this one where no one sits.

Maybe it's reserved?  I looked around the frame and was debating wether I should sit here or not... I decided not to and walked  further.

I just didn't like the aura of that empty wagon.

I passed  a few students who seem to be already in their second or third year and then found another empty wagon, but this time it was because it really was the last room. I opened the door and went inside.

Yeah the aura was peaceful.

I looked outside the window and my mind became once with the landscape. Green fields with corn on it. It looks so beautiful and fantastic.

I really could just float.

"Uhm excuse me. Mind if we sit here?" A person asked, I looked up and saw two blue haired people one had a buzz cut and a scar on his lip, the other had puffy Afro hair and also blue eyes but his face was angry.

"Sure I don't mind." I replied smiling. The two sat down infront of me.

"You seem new." The buzz cut guy said and I nodded. "Yeah I'm a new student. This is my first year."

Both of them nodded. "I'm Hakkai, Hakkai Shiba and this guy over there is Souya Kawata but we call him Angry."

The name really suits angry. Because the latter is visible angry.

"Don't mistake him. He may be angry visible but his a soft baby in the inside." Hakkai joked making angry embarrassed, but he still had that face.

"I'm Mitchy. Nice to meet you." I introduced myself. My foster mum said I shouldn't drop the bomb early so I'm not telling them my last name.

"Well Mitchy we saw you before. Eying that one wagon room." Hakkai started and angry finished of. "It's good that you didn't enter. Because in that wagon sit the President, Vice President and division captains of Toman."

I tilted my head. "Toman?" "You never heard of them? They are a wizard gang of Hogwarts. Yeah they may have establish last year, but their known for winning many duels. One on one wand fights or Quidditch." Angry stated.

"Wow. Never heard of them. How did you know so much?" I asked invested in the story. I want to beat one of the toman members. "Oh me and Angry are vice captains of separate divisions. We vice captains aren't allowed in the room that has a dark aura." Hakkai stated.

I laughed and looked out the window again. "Is that so? Angry you are making good advertisement for yourself." And angry became embarrassed again.

"Oh he sometimes acts like he isn't part of the gang because he and his twin brother are new. But his twin brother became a division captain." Hakkai stated and angry looked down quiet sad.

I looked at the both and turned my gaze outside the window again. Even though I just got a wand I'm quiet skilled with it. I tamed my foster moms broom and wand at very young age and was allowed to use small spells around the house.

But potions are the thing I'm perfect at.

"Say do you guys also make competition with potions?" I asked.

"We tried and Snape was always our watcher but our neither the opponents potion were good enough so potions was always a tie." Hakkai plainly stated.

But his eyes lit up, fire visible. "But Mitsuya is the best Potion's maker of all the students in Hogwarts." "Simp." Angry stated and they started to bicker, I just laughed at that and turned to the window again.

"Hakkai. Tell that mitsuya to prepare himself, because that title will be gone in no time."

"HAH!?"

3rd PoV.

Hakkai rushed out of the Abteil towards the captains ones. Mitsuya sensed that Hakkai was upset so he went out of his Abteil to talk to him.

The others saw hakkai visible angry and moving his hands around the air always pointing on the same direction.

"What is he talking about?" Mikey asked sweets in his cheeks. Draken just shrugged. "I bet he's telling mitsuya that a girl asked him out and he rejected her even though it was his crush and he doesn't know what to do."

Mitsuya calmed Hakkai down and perhaps told him to go in his Abteil again and just sit down.

After Hakkai left he entered the room again and sat down, his eyes darkening.

"Mitsuya what's wrong?" Draken asked. Mitsuya looked up and smiled. "Someone unwillingly declared war against me." He stated.

Pah spit out his drink. "What? Who? How? Of which family?"

"Apparently the guy has no last name and goes by Mitchy. He just heard about Toman and Hakkai obviously bragged about me and my title and then he told Hakkai and I quote 'Hakkai. Tell that mitsuya to prepare himself, because that title will be gone in no time.' Quote end."

Mucho and Smiley snickered. "That guy wants to go against us?" Smiley laughed.

"Not really against us but against Mitsuya." Baji mumbled. "But if he's fighting Mitsuya he's fighting us as well." Kazutora stated. Draken looked at Mikey who disinterested chews on some sweets.

-

They were in the hall and waited for the gather. Mitsuya and Hakkai were both in ravenclaw whilest Angry, Smiley, Baji, Chifuyu, Peh and Pah were in Griffendor. Draken, Sanzu, Muto, Mikey and Kazutora where in Slytherin.

"That's him." Both angry and Hakkai said pointing their finger at the blond that was walking outside from the others, looking kinda disinterested. Which was just a poker face because in the inside, Takemichi was exploding of joy.

"I think that blond haired dude is the one that wants to take Mitsuyas title." Mucho stated and Mikey looked in the direction and than gasped. "He's pretty." He just whispered. But no one heard that.

PoV. Takemichi.

I looked around, everything is like the books described it was indeed beautiful.

While people were announced to be sorted into their houses I saw Hakkai and besides him a lavender. I teasingly grinned at Hakkai who just became more angry. The lavender must be that Mitsuya he told me about.

"Hanagaki Takemichi!"

My name was yelled and I stepped forward.

I saw how the teachers looked up interest in their eyes. After all I'm the last one of my blood line...but is that that important? I don't feel much special.

I sat down on the chair facing the students, who luckily didn't know of my Name. I don't want 'fame' to ruin my reputation.

Mhmmmm. You are quit a brain and selfless nontheless.. but you also want to show off your skills. Interesting.

The hat whispered in my ears.

But you don't like fame or at least don't want people to look up to you.

Your heart. You have a big heart...

I see

"HUFFLEPUFF!!"

The hufflepuffs clapped and I got down from my chair walking towards the table.

I sat down and shook hands with hufflepuffs perfect.

Just then I heard a fist slam on a table, I turned around to see a child like boy with his hair tied back and dark abyss black eyes.

He looked at me and I looked at him.

After a while I was bored so I turned away up to Dumbledore. He really is fascinating and strong. His aura around him shows that.

Mitsuya pov.

"We don't even have any member in hufflepuffs! Why is he there anyway, he was just so arrogant." Hakkai furiously stated obviosly angry. "Hakkai, don't stress yourself. I won't loose my title that easily. How about a duel just tomorrow?"

With that I glanced at the blond and sapphire eyed. His eyes give the vibe that he can see something others cant. I can't help but stare at them.. they look so familiar.

"Hanagaki. I'm sure I've heard that name before. Plus the attitude of the teachers changed after that name." I stated. But I don't know where.

I looked at Draken who understood and talked to Mikey. Mikey looked at me and nodded. "Tomorrow it is. Let's send Chifuyu to this Takemichi, I'm sure he is the most gentle one." I laughed.

POV.Takemichi.

With a spell of the perfect, my uniform now had the Hufflepuff embroidery and not the Hogwarts one. My tie was now yellow with black stripes and I was so happy.

And now I'm on my way to my first class.

"Um excuse me. Hanagaki Takemichi, right?" I turned around to see a boy with turquoise eyes blond hair and an undercut. He had a earring on the left ear and his aura was a fresh Brise.

It symbolizes Loyalty towards a specific person he looks up to. It also means that he has a steady mind and is a little stubborn but smart.

"Yes that's me. How can I help you?" I said beaming a smile at him. Maybe he wants to be my friend? That would be my first friend in history.

"I'm Matsuno Chifuyu. I've got a message. Today after classes in the potion room. A duel between Mitsuya from toman and you. The judge will be Professor Snape." I sighed dissapointed. And here I was thinking he might wants to befriend me.

"Sure I'll come. Man hakkai really was that angered." I laughed.

"Nice getting to know you Matsuno. See you later." I said waving and hurried to my class.

PoV, Chifuyu.

I went to Tomans club room and knocked three times before entering. "Back already Chifuyu?" Draken asked and I nodded. "He agreed. Wasn't even scared." I stated.

Kazutora grinned. "He's getting more and more interesting."

PoV. Takemichi

My first classes were the absolute best, I look forward on doing my homework. I really want to become the best student of everything in Hogwarts. I want to become Hogwarts top dog, to show that even without my name I can become someone great!

And I start with that by dueling Mitsuya in potions.

As I arrived everyone already was assembled there were two caldrons and a potion recipe on each side.

Professor snape stood in the middle of there. Leaving toman asside there were also some watchers. Is it that interesting?

"Ah there you are Hanagaki. I have high expectations and I hope I see something good from you. After all your parents would be disappointed if you fail, wouldn't they?" Professor Snape teased me. I know he has high expectations because of my family Name. But does he need to show that?

"I'll find out when I join them in hell." I just replied smiling and taking my place.

"A fresh first year? Versus Mitsuya? Isn't that unfair?" A voice asked and I ignored.

"Todays potion will be Potion of the living death. I think you both could make it. Even tho it's way outa your range." He blankly stated.

I smirked. I was quiet familiar with it. My foster mom was a muggle known, herbs witch.

The muggles don't know that she's a witch and they think she's just an aunty who is brewing calming drinks with herbs. But all these are potions.

And this one time a person that was living alone and had a sleeping disorder came by and asked for the strongest brew of sleeping-brew she had. So my foster mother began brewing the potion and I watched. She told me some tricks and I burned them into my brain.

"For a good match." Mitsuya held out his hand and smiled at me. I did the same gesture and smiled even brighter back. "For a good match Mitsuya-San."

We both let go and looked at Snape who had a clock in his hands. "Time starts now."

And we both set off.

During the process of brewing i saw mitsuya struggle and wanted to help him, but since this was a competition, help wasn't allowed.

"Times up."

I looked at my brew and then looked at Mitsuya brew. The color of his potion was a little faded .

Snape took out a leave and let it fall in Mitsuyas potion. It just swam in the liquid and after three seconds it began to burn.

It was because he didn't get enough Sirup of the beans. Snape went to my cauldron and let the leave fall. By little touch of the liquid, the leave already burned.

"Just like I expected from you Hanagaki..." Professor Snape sighed.

"This time..the winner is clear. Hanagaki Takemichi. 10 points for Hufflepuff for this perfect potion. Mitsuya you did well, but the Sirup of the beans wasn't enough. Next time squeeze it not cut it." Gasp were filling the room.

"No way." Was heard. I didn't smile. Snape just compared me to my family. "Please Professor Snape. Just ignore the fact that I'm a Hanagaki. I don't like being praised like that when your actually just praising my family name." I blankly stated and left the room.

I decided to get dinner, since it was just about time.
-

The next day was difficult. The rumor, about me winning against Mitsuya in a potion battle on my first day grew.

The only thing I liked about that is, that when the students praised me, they actually praised me. When the teachers praised me, they praised my family name. It was annoying.

Just when I was about to head to the dining table I was stopped by a white haired guy with amethyst eyes and a familiar looking black haired guy with a buzz cut. A red and a white eye and a scar at his head.

"Your the famous Person I've heard about.? Kurokawa Izana or Sano Izana. I transferred from durmstrang to Hogwarts last year. I heard you are the fresh meat that beat Mitsuya." The person stated.

I nodded. "What was your name again? Hanagaki Takemichi.. right?" Again I just nodded. But the buzz cut haired guys eyes widened. "Mitchy?" The guy spoke. "Eh Kakucho you know him?"

Kakucho, Kakucho...."Kaku-chan?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
265K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
455K 31.1K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
472K 14.4K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...