Off Limits ⭐

By jenica1988

~*COMPLETE*~ Tiffany Bishop just started working for Linda Drysdale as her secretary at the real estate agenc... More

**COMING SOON**
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 - Final

Chapter 16

1.8K 88 20
By jenica1988

It was Friday night and it was time for dinner at Harlan's. We were wanting to go out to a restaurant but when Ransom told Harlan we were telling Linda about us and Richard, he insisted on doing it at his house. I wore a pair of black jeans, mint green camisole and a black sweater and black boots. The sweater hid my wrist and I was thankful it did. I had called off work Friday and Linda wished me to get better and said she would see me on Monday. Ransom pulled up to Harlan's house and I looked seeing Linda's car knowing they were there.

"I don't know if I can confront him Ransom." I said and he grabbed my hand, kissing it.

"No matter what I am on your side and so is Harlan." Ransom said and I nodded. Ransom got out of the car and then came around and opened up my door. We walked to the front door hand in hand.

"Please don't let go of my hand Ransom." I said and he shook his head.

"I wouldn't dream of it gorgeous." Ransom said and I smiled. He opened the door and we walked in knowing they would be at the dining room table already. It was how we set up the time with Harlan. As we walked in I heard Richard's voice.

"That shit called us here for the damn dinner and he cant even show up." Richard said and Ransom growled.

"Hey, stay calm." I said and he took a deep breath. We walked into the dining room. Linda and Richard looked at us and then saw us holding hands.

"Ransom, Tiffany...." Linda said seeing us and I saw Richard's eyes about bug out of his head.

"What is going on?" Richard asked.

"We may as well tell it all now." I saw to Ransom and he nodded.

"Okay well first things first Ransom and I have been seeing each other for a while. We just recently started actually dating but every day I would go to the coffee shop I would see him and we would talk." I said and I could see Linda's face tensing up.

"Ransom was also the one sending me the flowers." I spoke up and Linda groaned.

"I told you both to stay away from each other." Linda said and Ransom snorted as did Harlan. It was in that moment I realized how alike they were.

"They're adults Linda. I think they are a perfect fit." Harlan said and I smiled at him.

"There's more." I said and Linda looked shocked.

"What else could there be?" Linda asked. I looked at the floor and I couldn't say it so Ransom did.

"Your husband is a fucking asshole prick who doesn't understand how to keep his hands to himself." Ransom said and looked at Richard.

"What are you talking about?" Richard asked and I looked at him. Ransom squeezed my hand and I knew I had to be the one to do this.

"You know exactly what I am talking about. The night of Linda's party, the office, the unwanted touching and then Thursday at the house." I said and Linda looked thoroughly confused and I gripped Ransom's hand a little tighter.

"What are you talking about?!" Linda asked standing up from her chair.

"The night of your birthday party, when I left the bathroom I was forced into the library being called a tease and Richard felt me up. Then at the office he threatened to make my life a living hell if I told so I have been staying silent through all of the unwanted touching. Thursday when you had me run that paperwork to you house Richard grabbed my wrist, pinned me against the wall, ripped my blouse and forcibly kissed me. I didn't come back to work because I was sick I didn't come back because I couldn't face you in the state I was in." I said to Linda.

"She is lying! Nothing but a slut!" Richard yelled. Ransom released my hand and rushed over to Richard.

"What did you just call her?!" Ransom asked grabbing Richard by the neck of his shirt.

"Ransom! Stop!" I yelled and he forcibly let him go back into the chair.

"I have proof." I said and moved the sleeve of my sweater up and showed the bruise on my wrist. Linda looked at Richard.

"I had my suspicions of you for years but no one would ever come forward. You had scared them all into not talking. I don't know what made Tiffany come forward but I am glad she did." Linda said walking over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Come one Linda you are really going to trust the word of some slut and the trust fund prick over your own husband?!" Richard asked. Harlan stood up.

"Don't you talk about my grandson and future granddaughter like that! Get the hell out of my house and don't come back! Linda will have divorce papers for you by Monday." Harlan bellowed out. We all just looked at him in slight shock.

"I better get what's coming to me in this divorce!" Richard said.

"Don't think about trying to get one red cent from her. You signed the prenup." Ransom said as Richard walked over to me and got in my face.

"You will pay for this! You are making me lose everything." Richard said and Ransom pushed him away as Linda pulled me to her.

"Get the fuck out! Never come back here, never come near the family, or Tiffany ever again! You have any contact I will make sure you can't speak again ever again!" Ransom said and followed Richard out of the house. Ransom came back in and gently cupped my face.

"Are you okay?" Ransom asked and I nodded. He leaned in and gave me a small kiss. Linda cleared her throat.

"Okay, we need to discuss this..." Linda said pointing to the two of us clearly irritated. Ransom released my face.

"Linda you just went through a lot with Richard, are you sure you want to do this now?" Harlan asked and she nodded.

"I do." Linda said. She walked closer to Ransom and I.

"I told you this would be a bad idea, why must you both defy me?" Linda asked and I sighed.

"Linda please, let me explain....-" I started to say and she held up her hand and looked at Ransom.

"I told you to stay away from her. I know she did pursue you. Why would you defy me Ransom?" Linda asked.

"It was never my intention. I met her at the coffee shop before I knew she worked for you. Once I figured it out and you swore me off of her, I didn't want to take it as a challenge but I did thoroughly enjoy her company and I wanted to get to know her." Ransom said.

"Why not just tell me?" Linda asked.

"With all due respect Linda, would you have listened to what we wanted? Would you have let it happen?" I asked and Harlan snickered. Linda glared at her father.

"You approve of this?" Linda asked.

"Of course I do. I consider Tiffany a future granddaughter and part of this family already. She is a sweet girl and just what Ransom needs." Harlan said. Ransom looked at me, leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"My gorgeous girl." Ransom whispered in my ear and I gave a small laugh. Linda was watching us and then just huffed a laugh and shook her head.

"I knew this was going to happen. I warned you off each other for a reason." Linda said and we laughed.

"You warned us off each other knowing we wouldn't listen?" Ransom asked.

"Ransom, you are hardheaded stubborn ass, when have you ever listened to me? I knew if I told you to stay away you would see it as a challenge. Tiffany, I told you to stay away because you are so sweet and I couldn't stand to see you hurt by him but in reality I knew you two were also what the other needed." Linda said and we smiled at Linda and then at each other.

"Ransom, are you going to hurt her?" Harlan asked.

"Never, I'm falling love with here." Ransom said and I looked at him in shock.

"What?" I asked, Ransom turned to look at me.

"Tiff...gorgeous...I am falling in love with you." Ransom said and I smiled at him.

"Handsome...Clydesdale, I am falling in love with you too." I said and he smiled while rolling his eyes at the name.

"You better be." Ransom said, leaned in and kissed me. Once we broke apart I looked at Linda.

"I still have a job right?" I asked and she gave a small laugh.

"Of course you do but this one needs to not be showing up all the time." Linda said.

"Don't worry, I will keep him busy." Harlan said and we looked at him.

"How?" Ransom asked.

"I was happy you called this dinner for more reasons than you guys spilling your secrets and truth. I have a business proposition for you Ransom." Harlan said and I smiled at Ransom.

"Why don't we eat and then discuss it over a game of Go?" Harlan asked and I smiled.

"Your on." Ransom said and we all sat down. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 445 10
*~COMPLETE~* Magnolia Maxwell lives with her grandmother Gertrude Maxwell and helps takes care of her while she works on her murder mystery/romance n...
14.6K 1.8K 34
Sutton Giles has always been around the Formula One scene ever since she could remember. With her father owning one of the most well known racing tea...
293K 10.1K 22
Ransom Drysdale could count all the things he loved on one hand-his money, his pride, himself, and Juliette Reyes. So when one thing is threatened, y...
18.6K 439 9
You and Harlan's research assistant had an infatuation immediately, but how will you handle the suspicious suicide of his grandfather and the pressur...