Demon Hairpin II: My wayward...

By doulan_18

(PLEASE DO NOT VOTE ON THIS STORY) #1- historical fiction (15/12/2022) #1- loveless marriage (22/03/2022) #1... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50(Epilogue)
100K reads 🥳💃🎉😘
Important announcement

Chapter 49

3.5K 94 1
By doulan_18

The maid maid hurried out of the room and brought a door. Mu Cangying stepped forward and reached out to hold her in her arms, held her back in one hand, and kissed her deeply.

The kiss came fiercely and domineeringly, which shocked her. Knowingly, she couldn't help resisting.

He let go of her red and swollen lips that were kissed, but did not let go of her people.

"Let's pack the luggage I'm going to take away these days. Let me go in three days!"

Aunt Li shook her whole body, stared at him wide, and blurted out. " I'm not going."

Mu Cangying did not laugh angrily. " You didn't even say I couldn't go before you asked me where I was going. It can be seen that you already knew the purpose of the trip?"

Only then did Auntie Li scold herself secretly and slipped her mouth. The man is quick-minded and cunning. After all these years, she still can't beat him.

"Why are you doing this? I just went to live in my daughter's manor for a few months. Isn't it that you can't do anything about me without coming back? Please." It's She realised that it was hard, so she could only whisper for him. Her beautiful eyes condensed water mist and looked at him pitifully.

Mu Gunying's heart ached a little. How did he ever be cruel to her? From taking her back to the capital, he gave the best.

She, she depends on her for everything, except that she is not allowed to leave. She must stay with him.

He loved and spoiled her. For so many years, even a stubborn stone should cover up the heat, but this time she and her daughter tricked him just to go back to the prairie. After leaving him for a few months, she can still be so happy. How can she make him heartache?

"If you want to go back to the prairie, I will complete you. If we leave the capital, I will build a new manor for you in the northeast. The horses there are at your disposal, and the vast grasslands are at your disposal. From now on, there will be only two of us." He looked at her gently with a fierce smile in his eyes. He gently touched her lips with his fingertips, and his voice was hoarse and firm.

"Lier, you can only follow me in my life, because I can't live without you. You can't get rid of me. Take it open!"

Mu Cangying did what he said. Three days later, he really left all his wife and concubines in the house and only took his only beloved woman to the prairie in the northeast.

It was not until two days after they left the city that Mu Huanqing knew that her father had taken her mother away without telling her and Fu Yanlin. On the spot, she was so angry that she split a table in half with her bare hands. The Hou family realised that their wife was good at martial arts and was very powerful. Since then, everyone has served her tremblingly and did not dare to mess with her husband at all. People.

Although Mu Huanqing was very angry, there was nothing she could do. She had to care about her daughter, the manor, and everything in the Hou family. She was so busy that she didn't have time to ride a thousand-mile colt to chase her father.

He Guanheng Chen was on the tree, holding his cheeks in one hand, staring at Mu Huanqing's busy figure in the house.

"That's amazing..."

His eyes fell on the red line on Mu Huanqing's wrist. The colour of the red line became darker and longer, but the other end was still broken and did not connect with Fu Yanlin's red line.

He Guan didn't understand. He took so many red lines, and it was the strangest thing about Mu Huanqing. Both of them fell asleep, the child had it, and the Hou Mansion also returned. Why hasn't the red line been connected yet?

If the red line of the two people is not connected, his task will not be completed, so there is no way to lift the forbidden spell.

He doesn't understand what the problem is? At this point, why isn't Mu Huanqing moved? Doesn't she also like Fu Yanlin?

A small foot stepped on his handsome face and interrupted his meditation. He Guan grabbed the little foot and took it away. The evil handsome eyes looked at the little guy, who was eager to climb over himself, intending to attack the top of the tree.

An unbalanced, round body rolled down from him. He grabbed it casually, carried her collar, and hung the little guy in the air.

The little guy was not afraid and found it interesting. His hands and feet were waving in the air, as if he was learning to fly.

"Fly and fly, butterflies fly."

Well, it's not a bird, it's learning to fly butterflies.

In this way, he carried the little guy and asked her to hang in the air and play clumsily flying. He continued to lie horizontally, holding his cheeks in one hand and thinking seriously.

If he wants to know the answer, he can only continue to observe. Anyway, it's funny to have a little guy who kills time as a toy.

After Fu Yanlin went to the northeast, Mu Huanqing also took his daughter to live in the manor for half a month. After that, he returned to the Houfu and asked her daughter to talk to the old marquis and the old lady, teasing the two elders.

During this period, she received a letter from her husband, enclosing the mink he had hunted to make a waistcoat for her and her daughter, as well as local fun gadgets.

The letter wrote about his life there, knowing that she was worried about her mother-in-law, and also told her what her mother-in-law was there.

As long as her father is free, he will ride a horse to take her mother to see the mountains and lakes, and also find a group of sheep to play with her mother. When her mother sees the sheep, she is so happy to take the sheep to eat grass every day.

Her father also taught her mother to know horses. To put it bluntly, she pestered her mother in a trick and coaxed her mother to be happy. When she arrived in the northeast, her face was indeed full of smiles.

Looking at the strong handwriting on the letter, Mu Huanqing's eyes and corners of his mouth were full of smiles, and he looked at the dazzling small gifts on the table. These were collected by her husband himself for her and his daughter and his kindness to them.

At this time, He Guan found that Mu Huanqing's red line had become longer again.

Every ten days, Mu Huanqing receives a letter from home, which contains more letters written by her mother.

In the letter, the mother said that she had a comfortable life and asked her to rest assured. She also attached a pair of shoes made of animal skin, tied with grass, and said that it was for her granddaughter. The letter was full of concern for her daughter and granddaughter, and did not mention her father at all.

After reading the letter written by her mother, Mu Huanqing looked at the letter written by her husband. The letter said that my mother-in-law made a pair of shoes for Doudou, which was known by her father-in-law and had a sullen life for a few days. It was not until her mother-in-law also made a pair for her father-in-law that his father-in-law smiled, but he cherished it so much that he was reluctant to wear them. For fear that she would feel sad, his mother-in-law said that since her father-in-law did not wear them, she would not have to make shoes for him in the future. Her father-law heard it panicked and put them on quickly. He still appears in front of his mother-in-law every day. Fu Yanlin is really knowledgable. Lord Shepherd, who is not even afraid of the emperor, turned out to be afraid.

Seeing this, Mu Huanqing burst out laughing. She can imagine that her husband will definitely remember this matter and often laugh at her father about it.

"Well, dare to laugh at your father-in-law. At first, I didn't know who pestered me. I looked wrong, so I was too scared to touch me!" She hummed, her eyebrows were full of smiles and her tone was sweet.

He Guan watched the red line on her wrist grow longer again. He finally understood that her affection for him had accumulated little by little.

She didn't make friends immediately, but she would slowly condense her emotions as she got along. The growth of the red line means that her feelings for Fu Yanlin are slowly increasing, as if she was weaving her own red thread. As long as he did something for her, she would weave the heart, string the red threads long, and remember his kindness to her.

Although it is not a vigourous love, she has a close and down-to-earth relationship. Her red line is putting the accumulated feelings of the two into her hearts bit by bit.

He Guan watched Mu Huanqing knit his red thread bit by bit, and the little beans riding on him also took his long hair and wisps of braided braids.

He Guan picked up the little guy helplessly, otherwise his elegant ink hair would be played like grass by her.

"Looking at this, when your parents' red lines are connected, it's time for me to retire after success."

He seemed to be talking to himself and to Xiaodoudou, and saw Xiaodou tilting his head, looking blank, as if he understood.

Doudou is still young. I'm afraid he doesn't understand what he means, right?

Looking at this lovely little face, He Guan found that he was a little reluctant, and he sighed deeply.

"At least you are the first woman I have peed with my own hands. Although she is a child, I have seen all the things I should and shouldn't have seen.

Strictly speaking, your chastity has been given to me. I am your first man!"

Xiaodou blinked, blushing or shy, but stared at him curiously and even laughed. Suddenly, she rushed to him, and his little hands stripped his handsome face and kissed him in his mouth with a squeak.

He Guan was dumbfounded. Unexpectedly, he was suddenly attacked by the little guy, and Xiaodoudou's kiss really had her characteristics, and his mouth was covered with saliva.

He Guan loves cleanliness, style, yes... Forget it, he doesn't care about her wet pants, let alone drooling.

"The little guy kissed me forcibly, but he was responsible for me!" He squeezed her little face with a smile.

Doudou still smiled, nestled into his arms, and stretched out his hand to touch his face.

Because the Hou Mansion has an old lady to preside over the feedback, Mu Huanqing occasionally visits the manor in addition to staying in the Hou Mansion. When she arrives at the manor, she will become a straightforward and informal master; when she returns to the marquis house, she will become a gentle daughter-in-law of the marquis, greeting the two elders every morning and evening, and be her marquis wife peacefully.

Two and a half months passed quickly. Now is the time for spring to bloom. The capital is full of flowers, and Fu Yanlin has finally returned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 12.7K 122
It all started when Princess Catheline married the dangerously attractive and recently crowned King of Anthreal, Xander. After their marriage, he ne...
22.9K 517 158
Yuan Li was an excellent logistics personnel on the battlefield. One day, after transmigrating, he found himself in ancient times as the son of a min...
364K 14.6K 136
Fern is the younger sister of a famous author known for 'The Promise Under The Moon.' At just fourteen, she was the first to read her sister's debut...
Malika By laiba

Historical Fiction

704K 53K 44
This book is a sequel to Khalifa and cannot be read as a standalone. To avoid spoilers, description and excerpt are added inside the book. ✵ Started:...