Icy Hot Love

By Dayaacarr

Natsumi Dragneel and Gray Fullbuster are two complete opposites, one being a fire dragon slayer the other bei... More

Enter Natsumi Dragneel
Gray and Natsumi's mission
Stormy Night
Lost and Found
Confessions
Returning Home
Sting's Turn
Natsumi's Date
Reminiscing

Confrontation

135 2 0
By Dayaacarr

Natsumi couldn't believe what she just saw.

Gray partially naked. In his boxers and just lounging. And a calm expression on his face.

" Gray what the hell are you doing?" Natsumi asked approaching the ice mage, she discreetly stares at his chest checking out his abs.

Cana caught her discreetly staring and grinned knowingly.

" Heyyy nat what you staring at?" Cana called out rather loudly.

Said pinkette glares over at the drunk. A miffed expression adorning her features.

" Cana you are NOT helping! Please shut up" Natsumi retorts she didn't sound happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 1.1K 12
We all know Lucy Heartfilia, Fairy Tail's resident Celestial Mage and The Light of Fairy Tail but... what if Lucy had a secret about her past that ei...
173K 4.7K 12
After Lila turns all of her classmates against her, Marinette finds herself comforted by none other than Luka, with his words and music. His anger on...
353K 12.9K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
20.9K 798 53
Will Lennox was a soldier. he expected death to happen in the line of work, not in a random Decepticon attack. he never expected he'd be stomped on b...