๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ | marco x read...

By ANNULET

๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐‡๐„๐€๐•๐˜ ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ Hamamura Y/N, the last and only heiress of Hamamura Clan. With a sad an... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐Ÿ, แด›ส€ษชแด˜
๐Ÿ, สŸแด‡แด€ส€ษดษชษดษข
๐Ÿ‘, แดส แด›ส€แดœแด›สœ
๐Ÿ’, ษขส€แดแดกษชษดษข
๐Ÿ“, แดกสœแด€แด› ษช แดกแด€ษดแด›
๐Ÿ”, แดกแด‡'แด แด‡ ษขแดแด› แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€
๐Ÿ•, ษช'แด ษดแดแด› sสœแดแดกษชษดษข
๐Ÿ–, แด˜แดส€แด›ษขแด€s แด…. แด€แด„แด‡
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ, sแด€ส™แด
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, แด˜ส€แด‡แด แด€ษชสŸ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, สœแด‡แด€สŸษชษดษข
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘, แด…แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€แดแดœs แด€แด˜แด˜ส€แดแด€แด„สœ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’, ส€แด‡แด›แด€ษชษดแด‡ส€
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“, า“ษชส€sแด› แด›สœษชษดษข า“ษชส€sแด›
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”, แด ษชแด ส€แด‡ แด„แด€ส€แด…
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•, ษช แด…แดษด'แด› แด‹ษดแดแดก แด€ษดสแดแดส€แด‡
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–, แด€ ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—, า“ษชส€แด‡
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ, แดษด แดส แดกแด€ส
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, แดส แด€แด…แด แด‡ษดแด›แดœส€แด‡
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, แด„สŸแดsแด‡ส€
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘, แด›แดษขแด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’, ษชา“ แดกแด‡ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ สœแดษดแด‡sแด›

๐Ÿ—, แดแดษดแด‹แด‡ส แด…. สŸแดœา“า“ส

885 48 6
By ANNULET

◖ ᴍᴏɴᴋᴇʏ ᴅ. ʟᴜғғʏ ◗

You pushed the door open and went out of the hut. Yawning and rubbing the sleep off of your eyes, you walked to the cliff. The sky was still dark as it was early in the morning, and you couldn't sleep any more because of those nightmares you get from the past. It was annoying.

Your feet, without any footwear, took you to your usual destination. The cliff where all ended and began at the same time. You still had mixed feelings towards your mother, but you were kind of grateful because if she didn't appear and tell you to stay, you wouldn't have to brave boys that you considered family.

As you thought about it, you realized that from nothing, you achieved more members of your weird and big family. You smiled and sat on the cold and fresh grass when you got there. Sighing, your blue eyes looked at the horizon where the sky and the sea met. Slowly, the light of the sun began to rise from the line.

It was funny. Every time you looked at the dawn, an old story would always pop up from your mind.

There was a time when there was no sun, only the moon shined the whole world by themselves. The Moon was lonely being the only one bringing light to the lands, even though they had friends, the Sea and the Sky. The Moon thought that if they unify them together, their descendants will be their friend too in their reign.

So the Moon made them both meet, and at first, it was a cold interaction. But thanks to the Sky's friendly and charismatic personality, he wooed the Sea and enamored her. The days would pass and both the Sky and the Sea would be inseparable. Everywhere you turned, they would be together, tight by the hip. Both different elements were very in love with each other.

The Moon couldn't wait for the birth of a new friend, and when they least expected it, the manifestation of their love was born. The Sea had a child in her arms, smiling and crying with the Sky embracing them both. The Moon came to them and with their power, they made the child shine brighter than the Moon.

Then, the child was taken to the place where the Moon reigned and by the Sea's wishes, the child was called the Sun. Every morning, the Sun would rise to where the Moon was, and when the afternoon came, the Sun would come down to his parents.

And that was how the dawn and the sunsets were made, by the Sea and the Sky, and the fruit of their love.

You sighed, wishing that someday that kind of love would knock on your heart's door. The sun was already going up the still dark blue blanket. The white clouds appeared and moved along the wind.

The sea breeze pushed your hair back, and it felt like it was telling you to go back to the hut. You stood up and walked to your destination as your feet were being brushed by the green grass.

The kitchen was available for you, and Dadan wasn't awake yet, so you decided to make breakfast for all of them. Of course including the bandits and Sabo. Yes, Sabo came here to eat because you insisted. Your caretaker couldn't say no to you as you were the one doing the chores and all.

The orange-haired woman couldn't understand how you could do all of that, but she doesn't complain.

Feeling like this'll be a long day, the breakfast was going to be a big one, so everyone could have strength enough to go through the daylight. The sound of cooking and the smell of food reached the noses of the residents of the house. Slowly, heads began to appear from the door frame to see who was cooking and to their surprise, it was you.

The bandits were glad to have you with them, not because you helped with chores, but because of how you were careful with their health about the food they eat and correcting their bad habits. When Dogra and Magra went down to by food in the market of the town, you would help them choose the best one, the fresh ones.

But getting food was usually your job as the best place to buy them is going down to Windmill village. Thinking about the town, you should go visit Makino and give her a hand.

You felt eyes on the back of your neck, and you turned your head around.

"Good morning guy! How did you sleep?" you asked them with your usual happy smile in your cute face.

"Good morning Y/N! We sleep well!" they answered at the same time with a flowered aura around them.

"Good! Could you help me set the table for breakfast?"

"Of course!"

The bandits set the table quickly, and you were almost done. You asked them to place the food on the table too and to get the ones that were still sleeping. You finished with the scrambled eggs and placed it on a plate. The water from the sink washed your hands and went to the common room with the dish in your hand.

From the corner of your eye you caught the sleepy figure of Ace going slowly down the stairs. You smiled at him and led him to his usual place. The door of the house was knocked, and you knew that it was Sabo.

Dogra opened the door and let the blond boy inside. He sat on the other side of an empty seat that was meant for you as Ace was on one side. Sabo took his hat off and left the pipe beside his iconic accessory.

The only one left was Dadan, and she entered the room and was surprised to see everything set. She sat down, and you sat in your respective place. Everyone began to eat and enjoy the food that you made because of the only reason that you couldn't sleep more.

Through the green forest, your blue wolf form was walking with Ace and Sabo on your back. You decided to have a stroll, but they insisted on going with you. You couldn't say no to them after you scared them with the accident in Windmill village.

Now you have three lined scars going from the neck to the collarbone on the right side of your body. It didn't look bad as you expected it to be, but that didn't avoid the feeling of your confidence going down.

In any case, Sabo told you that it looked cool on you, so you shrugged it off.

The boys on your back were quiet as a mouse, very attentive with every move that happened around them. You weren't sure about their motives and let them be. Maybe it is a boys' thing.

Another bull was peacefully eating the grass, alone. Perfect target. You felt their energy telling you to go there, and you huffed and crouched down to camouflage between the tall grass. Actually, you didn't want to do anything today after your beauty sleep was interrupted, so you went home.

On the way there, you felt two more presences coming up to the hut. Both of them were kind of familiar, so you shrugged it off and went inside. You shape-shifted to your human form and went up to your room. You were going to nap and catch some sleep.

.・゜゜・

Your sleep was interrupted by the ruckus that was happening downstairs. Even though you slept, you still felt tired. Your eyes landed on the clock, and it was past midday. Groaning and complaining, you got up and slowly stepped out of the room.

Hearing the disaster getting louder and louder to every step you took, you saw everyone eating like animals. Not surprising, but another presence confused you and surprised you. A lonely figure of a smaller kid was sitting there and recognized the straw hat that he was wearing.

Coming closer to him, you tapped his shoulder lightly, and he turned around quickly. He had disappointment in his face with the small bowl of rice in his hands. You held a laugh and went to the big table with the objective to grab more food for the boy.

A new set of plates and food was placed before him. Meat, more rice, some vegetables, you name it. He excitedly smiled at the food and thanked you. You laughed and patted his head.

You got your food and sat before him to eat, and when he looked up, he saw the three clawed scars on her neck.

"Were you the one who saved me and Shanks, right? " He asked curiously, stopping eating.

It kind of shocked you that he was this sharp, but you smiled at him anyway.

"Yes, why? "

"Thank you for saving us." You shook your head, telling him it was nothing.

"He really gave you the straw hat. " You smiled at him and placed your hand above his hat and head. He nodded and ate what you gave him with that grin that from now on, you'll see in his face.

And just like that, months passed and Luffy adjusted to the ambient pretty well. With that, you meant getting meat and even stealing from other people, except for you —how lucky—, and he began to chase Ace around.

You felt that he really admired the freckled boy, and you smiled as you saw those two going to the forest again while you were doing laundry. You were busy with doing chores and helping Makino to even help your favorite troublemakers train and be stronger.

Sighing, you hanged the white sheets and began to hum a song. For a thirteen-year-old girl, you were handling yourself pretty well, yes you go queen.

Then, Dadan had called you and before going back inside, you hanged the last piece of cloth, the sock with a missing pair, and walked inside with the basket in your arms.

"You called me, Dadan? " You placed the basked down, near the place where the clothes are washed.

"Sorry to ask you this again Y/N, but with that brat in here our supplies are getting low. " The ginger head told you, frowning a bit and smoking. "Take Magra with you. "

"Okay." You said and grabbed the saddlebag on your way out. "Magra-san, we need to get supplies."

.・゜゜・

You went to the usual marketplace with the bandit accompanying you, and when you were heading back to the hut, you felt something weird around the forest. It was very quiet, more than you liked. You stopped your steps and sniffed the air. The man halted when he noticed that you were tense.

"What's wrong?" he asked. You looked at him.

"Something's wrong, the forest is too quiet, and I don't fell the kids' presence..." you answered him. "Please, take the groceries. I'm gonna check them."

"Okay..."

You ran off after Magra took the saddlebag off of you and dashed with agility through the trees and bushes. The night was coming as the sun was slowly going down the horizon. Dinner was almost ready and they weren't around. It was strange.

The boys weren't in the usual huge tree where they hid their treasure. There was their faint trail of scent in there, but it alarmed you when you smelled strangers around the area. Replaying the scene with the aroma, there was a group of men, ugly men, were searching for something or someone.

One of them got the straw hat boy, and you growled. You sprinted with the trail guiding you till you reached Gray Terminal. From the distance, there was a small wooden hut and the trail ended inside that house. You ran to it and the door was open.

Going inside, you saw the figure of Luffy all bloodied and sobbing in Sabo's arms as Ace tried to fight someone that looked like the leader. You could have done something more peaceful, but you didn't do that.

Your wolf size went bigger, and you could say that you almost reached the top of the door frame, and looking at a human with that size and glowing blue glaring eyes on them would make anyone tremble.

Your growling and barking caught everyone's attention and mostly some of them aimed guns at you, which you thought it was stupid, 'cause after snarling at them and showing the sharp teeth, their hands failed them and let go of their guns.

The long fluffy and smooth tail smacked them through the wall of the small hut, and you then faced the one that had a purplish long messed up hair and pale skin. He had his sword ready to face you, but of course you could smell his fear invading his whole system.

Ace was right beside you, pipeline in hand and had a few bruises on his lightly tanned skin. You snarled more at the adult and could see that the freckled boy was ready to attack him again, which you stopped him from doing it by placing one of your front legs before him.

It cut his way to the man, and he looked up at your face. For once in his life, he felt terrified under your gave even thought it wasn't meant for him. He stepped back slowly, not taking his eyes off of your menacing aura of yours and ran to where the other two sat.

"Ace." your voice rumbled inside his head. He turned his head around to you, scared that he might have done something bad to upset you this way. It wasn't his fault tho. "Go to a safer place, far from here and treat Lu as soon as possible. Now go!"

He nodded and quickly left with the little boy in his arms and Sabo following him after. The only place he could think of for the moment was the huge tree where they hide their treasure. Luckily, there were still some bandages that left from the last physical conflict.

Back to you, you began to walk in circles around the paled male with dangerous eyes and murderous intents. If members of your family were hurt in any way just because, they weren't going to be left alone. This was no exception.

The sharp claws that showed from your paws make a clanking sound on the floor of the little and worn out hut.

"You're that little girl that transforms into an useless animal, right?" he mocked you with a smirk. You growled at him back.

"I hope you're ready for hell, 'cause after I'm done with you, you'll be knocking on Satan's door."

This fight was going to be tricky for you if this pirate knew something about haki, but he didn't, and it gave you a huge advantage to this one-sided battle. You put more fear in his heart by walking directly in his direction. He raised his sword and swung it down on you, but the blade of the weapon went through you without taking any damage.

He let go of the sword and stepped back till he felt the wall behind him. He trembled under your intense and glowing blue hungry eyes. You were now standing right before him, and you shaped back to your human form.

This gave the lowly pirate a false hope that he had a chance to win this battle, and before he could grab the gun beside him, he was impaled to the wall by spikes made of water. His final thoughts were 'How could water be this sharp?...'.

As he bleeds to death, you looked at him with emotionless stare and water hovering around you because of your strange abilities. You were used to this. This was nothing different from other times. This was the usual end of lowly pirates or mostly marines, those wants that have darkness inside their human heart.

The human heart could be the strongest and toughest things in this world, but easily to corrupt.

Your hands weren't directly stained with their blood, but your water was, just like the sea. It was no difference. The whole ocean could take lives like it was nothing.

Walking out the hut, you made sure that it was no evidence left of what happened in here by destroying it completely with your powers. And right before you could enter back to the forest, a hand on your shoulder stopped you. 

.・゜゜・

Three boys were sitting on the roots of trees that stood out of the floor. The three of them were bandaged, but who almost got covered entirely like a mummy was the one wearing a straw hat, and he was crying.

"That was so scary! I thought I was going to die!" he kept weeping.

"You're so annoying! Shut up! How long are you gonna keep crying?!" the freckled boy yelled at him, very annoyed. "I really hate weaklings and crybabies!" And Luffy suddenly stopped crying, well, he shut his mouth for seconds before crying again.

"Thank you... for saving me..." and Ace was about to beat him if Sabo didn't stop him.

"Come on, now... He's just thanking us."

"Anyway, why didn't you tell them?! Those guys would kill women and children without a second thought!" he scolded him, and he kept looking down on the floor.

"If I told them... I could never be your friend."

"That'd be better than dying, right?" he asked, crossing his arms. "Why do you want to be my friend anyway?"

"Because..."

"After the stuff I put you through... Why did you still follow me out here?!"

"Because... Because there isn't anybody else! I can't return to Windmill village and I hate the mountain bandits, besides... Nonna's always busy she can't take a rest and pass time with me! If I didn't chase after you, I'd be all alone!"

"Being alone is much worse than getting hurt!"

"What about your parents?" Ace asked him seriously.

"Just Gramps, nobody else."

"... Let's go back to the hut."

"What about Y/N?" Sabo finally get in the conversation.

"Don't worry, she's strong enough to deal with any dumbasses that crosses her path."

Then, the three of them went back to the mountain bandits' house. And about you and your whereabouts, well, let's say that you had a strange encounter with someone strong, very strong. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1.3K 10
This is based on a request from the lovely @AbyssCronica You've been blind to things that have been going on around you. Maybe you didn't want to se...
28.3K 948 22
REWRITING / PUT ON HOLD . || ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ, ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ? โธบ on a sandy seafront, a naive girl dies and a beautiful...
752K 36.9K 98
๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚: In which a heavy one piece fan, ends up in the world they adored so much. What kind of ways will they contribute to the story? Find out! ๏นŒ๏นŒ...
26.7K 903 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...