My Responsibility Became Love...

By Muskanganguli22

Arnav Singh Raizada is a name everyone wants to be...But he don't want to be himself because he has everythin... More

Prologue
1 .Marriage
2. Khushi's love
3. Arnav's pain
4. Aman's entry
5. sheetal gone
6. wife
7) First meet
8)Aman's anger
9) Khushi's outburst
10) Weak Arnav
11)Khushi's blackmailing
12)You won't go
13)Mother-in-law
14)Aman's Happiness
15) Secret revealed
16)Rudra
17)Khushi's fear
18)Each Other's designs
19) Payal and Aman's Marriage
20)That small Paper
21)"You are my everything"
22)Little Revelation
23) Arnav's silence
24)Arnav gave trouble
25)Arshi's first kiss
26)Accident
28)Have I really fallen for her?
29)Khushi's past,Arnav jealous
30) Khushi and Arnav's own confessions
31)Arshi's anger
32) Sheetal's past
33) Arnav and Khushi's jealousy
34) End of the drama

35) The end

1.4K 73 6
By Muskanganguli22

Aryan was shot by Vijay when police were arresting him...but Sharad got injured while saving him..

Sharad who was already guilty of what his Chachu did with all the people, got shot while saving Aryan...

Sharad was a boy who was brought up by a loyal Maid of his Mother's family..The Maid knew Vijay's obsession and she didn't let it affect Sharad..

Sharad tried many times to influence his chachu's behavior but couldn't.."Maybe his death would do the thing" he thought while counting his last breaths.

Vijay was shocked to see his nephew die and felt like he has also died from inside..After his brother's death,Sharad had become very important part of his life..

Police arrested him while Aryan saw him breathing and called the ambulance..

Sharad has saved his life and he will do his best to save Sharad's life as well.

Sharad was admitted in the same hospital as Arnav..

Khushi got a phone call of Aryan about the gunshot..She got scared and Rushed towards the ward..

"You are Ok, right?Nothing happened to you, h tell me?"Khushi asked Aryan checking if he has some injuries..

Aryan hugged her and said ,"He got shot saving me di...he saved my life.."

"Who?"whom are you talking about?"Khushi asked him as she has only heard about gunshot and rushed here.

"Sharad!"

"Sharad Pratap singh, why will he save you?He was standing doing nothing when his men tried to shoot me "

"I Don't know di.."

"Khushi ,what happened,why you ran here,a nurse told me you were scared,"Arnav asked running towards her.

"Arnavji,you here"

"Tell me what happened damn it?"Arnav asked seeing Aryan's pale face..

"Sharad got shot by Vijay, Jiju, while saving me."Aryan told him.

"What! You are Alright?Did he do something to you?"

"No I am fine but his condition is critical.."

"Maybe he was not bad,he was forced by vijay to take revenge from us.."Khushi said after thinking deeply..

"Let's go Arnav ji,you are not well...why did you came here?"Khushi yelled at Arnav after looking at his condition..

"Yes jiju,you should rest I will see him."

On the other side,

Aman got all the information about that case and the victim...

She was was naive girl who git trapped by bastard while working in a office..

Her name was Radha and she was only child of her parents,being born in a middle class family she wanted to do something big for her parents and that was when she got job in AR..

At that time all the evidences were against Suraj( Vijay's brother) as Arvind was the person who saved Radha at the right time..Arvind has seen everything with his own and he was very determined to send Suraj into jail..

He  encouraged radha to file case against him without caring about his business..
Suraj was arrested and he put whole blame upon Arvind that he has trapped him so that he can takeover whole business to himself..

Arvind tried his best to not involve families in the matter and gave justice to Radha...Vijay tried a lot to save his brother but it went in vain.

At last, the judgement was in Arvind's favour and Suraj got his punishment...

After living in jail for about ten days,he couldn't bear all the humiliation and killed himself...

Radha was now happily married in singapure and doesn't want to talk about that incident anymore but after learning the truth about Arvind's death she couldn't bear to not help them.

"How's he Aryan?"Khushi asked when Aryan came take Arnav and Khushi to home.

"He is well now di...he told me that he didn't want to do those things...he was not like Vijay and he doesn't have anything to do with his revenge...he just come here some days ago and Vijay told him about his plan...He was against it ,but Vijay 's madness was increasing and he couldn't do anything."Aryan told them..

"A person who didn't thought about his own son before beating him would have killed him if he had nt kept his mouth shut at that time.."Arnav said.

"You are right..that Person in his obsession destroyed so many lives."

They reached RM... Payal and Shashi were waiting for them.

"Arnav beta,are you alright?Shashi asked getting worried..

"I am fit and fine Uncle."

Khushi Introduced Aryan to Shashi and Aryan felt very happy after getting a fatherly figure in his life.

They were talking about the happening when Aman entered with the news .

"ASR, We all are going on a vacation next week....I have already booked tickets."

All were shocked with Aman,suddenly vacation ..

"Aman, vacation suddenly you know we. Are ..." Aman didn't listen to anyone and ordered them to get ready next week and the destination was surprise.

NO one noticed  Aman's wink.... Atleast that is what they thought..

After two days...

After many years,RM was feeling happiness again...Khushi was feeling out of the world after being with her whole family...after meeting Aryan after long she couldn't bear to be away from him so she ordered him to stay with them.

Arnav was out of his shell of sadness and started enjoying his life to the fullest...He got a younger brother,a friend in Aryan and in such shorter duration they got close to each other...

Now a days Aryan has became everyone 's apple of eye...No One want to send him back...

Rudra and Sharad were ashamed of Vijay's deeds hence decided to move in their lives leaving the city...After Vijay's case was closed they decided to forget him and cut their relations with them.

All were happy in their lives now,They were waiting for the last thing to finish the whole Vijay's matter...

Radha was going to come today from Singapore to talk to Vijay once...she said she once want to talk to that man who is the cause of all the problems in their lives..

All were sitting in the living room teasing each other and eating pakoras made by payal..

"Aryan, Didn't you want to tell something to everyone."Khushi Said suddenly Gaining Everyone's Attention..

"Nothing di!" Aryan said munching pakoras..

"I am your sister, do you think that I wouldn't know."

"What are you talking about Di?

" I am talking about a girl who is your Girlfriend."

"What!" Everyone were shocked except Aman..

""Ho..w do ...you...know...di?

Khushi looked at Aman and this gave Aryan his answer...

"Jiju, How can you do this? I wanted to tell her myself and introduce Imli to her..?Aryan said running towards Aman..

Seeing Aryan coming towards him...Aman started running here and there and Aryan following him while scolding him for not keeping his secret..

"Aryan.."Arnav yelled silencing everyone...

Aryan and Aman stopped running and saw Arnav...

"Why didn't you tell us? Call her now we want to meet her.."Arnav said showing his excitement..

Khushi chuckled at his behaviour..

"Jiju,She is on her business trip to Mumbai right now....I planned next week vacation to introduce her to all of you...but Aman jiju spoiled my plan.."

"This made me excited about the vacation otherwise I didn't want to go..."Payal said making everyone laugh..

Khushi was very happy for her brother but inside she was scared about something or someone..

Radha came to Delhi at night and they decided to meet Vijay the next morning...

She didn't talk much to them as she was internally guilty that Arvind and his family died because he tried to give justice to her ..

Arnav lost his family because of her one mistake...What if she would have done that thing before...What if she would have the courage to talk to Vijay before?

Next day,
They got the permission to meet Vijay...

Arnav and Khushi accompanied Radha ignoring her reluctance..

Vijay Pratap was sitting on a chair ....He was angry about the happening....He couldn't believe that Sharad Betrayed him along with Rudra..

"You,what the hell are you doing here?"He yelled after seeing Radha there..

"I am here to tell you something....or to show you something..."Radha straight forwardly said..

"I don't want to listen anything..Just get out...just because of you by whole life is destroyed....My brother died,my sister in law died..I lost my everything.."

"You lost your everything because of your foolishness...Your brother fooled you and made you his scapegoat...And you unknowingly Destroyed your life for him.."

"How dare you"?

"Let me show you something.."Radha said and played something on her phone..

"Please,I am sorry...I apologise for what happened with you...and also sorry because I couldn't do anything for you...It was my husband Fault...He is always behind girls...He has became a monster now...He didn't even leave me...He has always behaved wrongly with me..But I can't do anything for even myself ....He always threaten me with my son...He don't even love his own son..He just love power and he always wants everyone to follow him and do as he says...I am just here to apologise because I couldn't help you when you needed the evidences.And thank you because I am free now...I will take my son very far from here...His brother is also mad like him..He wouldn't let me live peacefully but I would do something to get out of this mess..."It was the recording of his Sister-in-law,Suraj's wife talking to Radha in her house..

"Why don't you take help from police we will help you?"Said, Radha 's mother who was actually recording the conversation..

"I would do whatever I can now...he is behind the bars and I won't be silent anymore..."

Vijay was shocked to see the video...He couldn't believe that His Brother was a monster and he actually had the guts to do all this...I front of him he was always a good brother , husband and father ...

"How...?"This word came out of Arnav's mouth who was standing hiding.

"My mother recorded the conversation when she came to apologise us...We wanted to use it for evidence but as case was closed we didn't gave much thought about it...I sent this video to Arvind sir so that he can use it in future but I guess he didn't and died in hands of this monster..."

"All the mistakes were done by that monster and we had to pay for it...Arvind sir and his family had to pay...Why ? Why because he influenced you to take revenge... Because he already planned about his revenge through you ."

Vijay was looking at her with shock and fear...

"What ? Do you think that I don't know how that monster was....His wife asked me to be aware...that's why I asked Arvind sir to be alert and he was for some years but he didn't know that you would stoop so low ..."Radha yelled at top of her lungs...

"I didn't know....that my Brother...."Vijay tried to say but was cut by Angry Arnav...

"He  committed crime and went to jail and when he couldn't bear the humiliation he killed himself....what it's  has to do with you...Why you had to take the revenge...He asked you and you were ready to kill everyone of us...Do you know you have became a criminal now...You son left you ..The son of your brother whom you loved also left you alone and they are ashamed of your deeds...You daughter died in your hands...Isn't this Enough?....

Arnav fell on his knees...and said"I lost my father ,my mother,my younger sister...my whole family because of your madness..

"Arnavji.."Khushi Ran towards him and sat beside him..

"I think we should leave now...Let's go.."Radha said looking at the atmosphere...

Vijay was frozen on his seat and was processing what happened here few minutes ago..

Arnav was little disturbed and Khushi was trying to console him..

"I am Sorry Arnav....You Father And your family payed just because they saved me...and gave justice to me...If your father would have saved me that day he ....

"He did the right thing and I am Proud of it..Today, all the things are finished...
He wouldn't dare to mess with us again...And I hope we won't have any problems now...I want to live rest of my life Peacefully.."

And This is how all the truth came out ,Arnav was trying to cope with the truth and his heart was healing of the wounds ..

Khushi was a ray of hope in his life, the responsibility which turned into love...

The love which he always wanted to feel after his family left him...

She became his family and everything...Now he has everything, a living wife, two brothers,two sisters and a fatherly figure.

But A person who would be close to his heart is on the way to the world...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 15.3K 45
Ranked 3 on #isspyaarkokyanaamdoon and 18 on #arshi -11th November 2021......... Destiny played a nasty game with the malik siblings, getting abandon...
449K 17.1K 46
What if Arnav never showed up for the second marriage? What if the truth the Raizadas knew was a twisted one to favor the Maliks? What if Arvind Ma...
81.8K 3.9K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
240K 7.6K 19
✨Highest rank #15 in short story (18June2K17) Changed to Fanfiction Sub genre- Short Story, Mystery ***UNEDITED*** Khushi kumari gu...