16)Rudra

Payal was silent and Aman was very happy but he dont want all like this.....he wanted to tell his feelings to her himself......but he was fearing what if Payal would reject him.......this wonderful friendship between four of them would have ruined........but now knowing that she also feel something for him......make him very happy .....he decided he will first tell her everything which his heart wants to say to her when it started loving her.......then he will meet her father for marriage.

Khushi was upset......not with Payal but herself .....she was so busy in her love life that she couldn't see her friends love for each other.If she had feel it before.....she would have support Payal to confess her love......Payal had always be with her .....from loving Arnav to this marraige........ She thought," i had always told her everything about my life but she didn't ...she hasp fallen in love..and she didn't thought to share this with me" but she was also happy for her inside her heart.

Arnav was happy for both of them......he had seen Aman happy when ever Payal came here to meet Khushi.......Aman is also alone in his life....he is also an orphan like him.....just like he used to crave for the family....Aman was also.....he had seen him stealing glances of Payal......Arnav was also confuse with Payal's feeling for Aman....but it got confirmed when instead of him...she always call Aman for everything....she used to make excuses to talk to him......Payal and Aman are perfect for each other......but seeing Aman not confessing.....he did what he can do for them.....He has not thought that Payal wouldn't have told Khushi about his feelings....He and Khushi helped them to confess.

Payal was lost in her thoughts....she had liked him....when first time Khushi had introduced them to each other......but she was confuse about her feelings......when she realise it to be love.....she had saw Khushi suffering in love from starting.....she had decided to never love anyone.....she tried to control her feelings for months .....but whenever she see him her heart became happy.....but when her father started chanting for marraige continuously....she started feeling fear of being away from him....and of being someone else.....now she came here with the determination of confessing her feelings then whatever happens ....will see.

Now awkward silence was overpowered in their table.....Arnav stood and said''Aman ,me and Khushi are going...you two please talk to each other ...i know you would want to confess by yourself but shashi uncle finding a groom for her...that is why i have to do all this in hurry.....i am sorry for that....Aman,you drop Payal carefully ....Khushi...let's go."

Aman nodded and Arnav moved his hand forward to Khushi....Khushi who was still little angry at Payal and Aman but held his hand and went away with Arnav ...leaving them alone with their love .....

When they reached at the parking of the Restaurant...Arnav went her leaving to take the car....Khushi was standing waiting for him when she saw Rudra coming towards her with anger showing in his face.

(Rudra is boy with whom Arnav wanted to do Khushi's marraige...but she denied )

He came and stood front of her......she was already upset with all the happenings and now this ....she was not in the mood to argue.....so she just stood ignoring him..

Rudra was angry with both Khushi and Arnav .....firstly Arnav increased his hopes for marriage with Khushi whom he love very much and then himself marry her denying him when he was all ready with his family to meet her for marriage....he saw that she had worn saree......parting filled with vemellion......nupital chain in neck.....seeing all proof of being Arnav's gave him pain what was his mistake that he loved her....he was crying inside his heart.

Rudra said to her seeing her waiting,''Are you waiting for Arnav''?

Khushi answered as she saw him upset...she thought to dont make him more upset by ignoring him,''hiii Rudra.....after many days.....come home some day.....Arnavji would be missing his friend''.she said wanting to make atmosphere light.....she know that he would be angry.....she knows that he love her truly.....but she dont love him.....but she has sympathy for him because her love is also one sided like him.

Rudra was surprised with her behaviour after breaking his heart she is behaving like nothing happened.

He was going to say something when Arnav came with the car towards them.....seeing Rudra standing with Khushi ....Arnav came out of car .....he was feeling guilty seeing him .....Arnav know taht he would be angry with him for cheating him....he had himself said to him that he will make Khushi married him but he himself broke his heart.....he tried to talk to him after his marraige with Khushi and explain him...but he was not ready.....his family had said that he had gone to london for distracting himself in the deal.

Khushi went towards him and both came to Rudra who was eying them will pain.Arnav was hesitate to talk to him but he have to apologise to him.

"Rudra ...i tried to talk to you but came to know that you were in london.....Rudra i know i did wrong with you but please...if possible forgive me''he said to him calmly because this time mistake is his.

''You know Arnav when i had told you that i love her and you supported me ....if you were planning to marry her then why did you increased my hopes.....i am very broken Arnav....when i had met her...i fell in love with her but i was not hoped that she will marry me but your hopes make me see a future with her''he said angrily .

Khushi who was seeing him talking this ....was feeling guilty that he had not known that i love him but Rudra is blaming him ...

"Rudra you are getting wrong ....i love him but he had not known it that is why he supported you....please dont blame him....and i know he would have said you that final decision will be mine...if i want to marry you or not''Khushi said seeing Arnav upset with Rudra's talks.

Rudra was not convinced and said,''You say anything Khushi but i cant forgive him.''

Khushi look at him and then shift her gaze Arnav who was looking little upset...

"Rudra i dont want to tell this thing because i didnt want to broke your heart more.... but now i have to tell you that i had never seen you like that .....you know for me you were Arnavji's friend.....just like Aman ...and i took both you and Aman as my brother only.....i had loved Arnavji only and except him all men are my brothers.There is no mistake of Arnavji if i love him not you so stop blaming him....i dont know that if you are his true friend or not but he is.... that is why he was feeling very guilty."she said all the truth which she even not told to Arnav also.

Rudra was horrified hearing that she took him as her brother ...and he keep loving her without knowing her's opinion about him.....his heart was more broken....the girl whom he love and wants to marry took him as her brother.

Arnav was not that surprised with her revelation....here she was wanting to tie rakhi to him and i was thinking to make her wear him varmala.....he again thought....he was internally laughing forgetting his guilt thing act .

Khushi was very serious and in real.. Arnav was not that guilty because he had came to know about this brother thing before from Aman.....he was feeling fool to think of this marraige.....Actually he was acting guilt because he didnt wanted to tell him about this but Khushi herself told him.

Rudra composing himself and said,''what are you telling Khushi ....i cant believe this ...you are saying to make everything well between us ...right say ...''

He was still not believing he was crying internally thinking Khushi as her sister.

"If you cant believe ......i can invite you....day after tomorrow is rakshbandhan please will come home...i will make you believe it by tying rakhi on your hand....Aman is also coming."..Khushi said looking Arnav controlling his laugh ....seeing him like that she also went to her naughy mood and make Rudra prey of her antics.

''No.............!!!!!''he screamed imaginig her tying rakhi to him and ran away from there.

Both Khushi and Arnav laughed openly holding each other.

They were laughing standing very close to each other....When they looked at each other...they got lost in each other's eyes..

On the other side....they were still sitting on that table where Arnav and Khushi had left them ....Aman and Payal have talked to each other ....they also confessed their feeling....
While talking they started blaming each other for not confessing before....and at the end both started laughing at each other's excuses.

They nok- thok also started.....both were happy....and they know knowingly or unknowingly they had hurt their friends by hiding their feelings..