Izuku in POKEMON WORLD!?!??!

بواسطة HarshaJirou

HEY PEEPS ITS MY SECOND BOOK . I WILL EXPLAIN ABOUT THIS IN THE FIRST CHAPTER . pls support guys cause i need... المزيد

chapter 1: meeting the GOD!??!?!?!.
chapter 2:meeting ash and saving girls
chapter 3. Pewter city gym and a VULPIX and EEVEE!?! .
chapter 4 : cerulean gym and the 3 sisters.
ANNOUNCEMENT.
chapter 5 :vermillion gym and a decision
chapter 6: training and a pretty dark green haired girl.
chapter 7: celadon gym battle and some more love
chapter 8: new partners and fuchsia gym battle.
why i dont update much.
chapter 9 : girls need affection~ and cinnabar island
Chapter 10: MHA world situation.
important announcement
Chapter 11: viridian city gym and a quirky eevee.
chapter 12: Back to someone important
chapter 13: the 2 months training plan and new pokemon.
new idea . Please read and comment
new book discord server. please join and help.
Chapter 15: The Opening Ceremony and First Match.
Chapter 16 : the vine's victory and the second match.
Chapter 17: The match with Gary Oak !
Chapter 18: The top 16.
Chapter 19 : Top 8.
Chapter 20: Situation in MHA part 2.
Chapter 21 : the finals. Lets go Dominate.
Chapter 22: The Finals part-2 and decisions.
New book. for mha fans.

Chapter 14:Time for the league.

889 28 21
بواسطة HarshaJirou

" blah blah " = normal human speaking

(isugb)=thinking

" sup bish"= pokespeech which only izuku understands or when izuku speaks through mind.

************************************************************************************

Vibonto , thanks for remining me to update this .

IZUKU'S POV.

The past 2 months have passed in a blur . It was fun , exhausting but was quite memorable , even though most of the time i was training the younglings , i didn't forget to spend time with the girls either .

As promised , I took them on their separate dates with ria on the first sunday. It was a quite a knowledgeable experience , we went to a fair hosted by the top breeders as they gave many tip and showcases on how to take care of our pokemon . They have also shown to give massages to our pokemon to allow their stiff muscles to relax .

Ria was very intrigued with this an took notes on every little detail , and aside from that , we even had some fun at the small games provided in the fair.

Jirou was next on the dates list , after thinking for a while , we decided to go to a karaoke in the saffron city . It was my first time singing so i honestly made a embarrassment of myself while i was in a trance when jirou sang as couldn't help but shower her in praises , she told me that singing was her favorite hobby . After a few hours of her coaching me on singing , doing duets and just having genuine fun . We decided to have dinner at a ramen stand. that day was the one where jirou had a smile on her face for the longest period of time.

The next weekend was gardevoir and she surprised me by telling that she wanted to go to a picnic in a area with flowers. I agreed as we went to the botanical gardens in the city as gardevoir cooked the food herself this time . We decided sat under a tree thinking about our fun times in the past and it was a relaxing experience for me . Gardevoir even said that it was quite a relaxing experience for her and we just spent the time with feeding each other , a little teasing and a lot of laughs.

for the last week of the month , it was momo's turn and i was quite literally dragged by her to the local amusement park , i could see that she was very excited as she mentioned that she had never actually been to one before , we arrived quite early and were able to avoid the normally huge line at the ticket counter.

I purchased VIP tickets for the both of us as we enjoyed ourselves at all the attractions they had , we even went to the wave pool where momo sneaked a few kissed under water without anyone seeing , after enjoying ourselves thoroughly at the amusement park . We went to a cafe for some evening snacks . It was a eevee cafe with waitresses wearing eevee ears . Momo asked if she could try one and honestly she looked really cute wearing them . It was hard to resist the urge to just glomp her.

aside from the dates , sabrina would choose some free time to just hangout with us or me and show us round town.

Aside from the dates and hangouts , the training plan came along better than i expected , snivy evolved on the second day was able to learn the moves quickly and spent the time training them to a strong level. Garchomp was a beast in training and exceeded my expectations and was even able to learn flare blitz.

Combusken also took it upon himself to challenge garchomp in trainer and managed to evolve a week before what i expected and has been absorbing the training given to it at a fast rate and is evenly matched with garchomp at the end of training.

Eevee was the most determined while training since it wanted to be strong before evolving into one of the eeveelutions , being small in size , eevee was trained specially in speed and she learned all the moves in the training plan for her albeit has trouble with moves like dig and double edge.

Pidgeotto's training went exactly as prescribed in the training plan and became a pidgeot as well and blastoise was just a natural at learning and is able to use aura sphere properly although i am still thinking on how to use the move aura sphere effectively with blastoise's lack of speed.

for the last week , the pokemon relaxed most of the time but did training in order to not loose their top shape.

i already revised my team for the league , my plan is to go as far as i can with eevee , servine and pidgeot before slowly revealing my big guns , one by one. I also had a few calls with ash and met his mother during a call as well. but it just made me think on when i will be finally able to see my mom.

It is 8 AM right now and i am in the car waiting for the girls to get on so we can finally go to indigo plateau. Sabrina has agreed to travel with us as well. The girls finally got in as gardi is in it's pokeball and ria who is beside me said " lets go izuku.", i smiled as i start the vehicle and started driving.

I estimated it to be a 2 day journey since we are going by car means means we will be going through a lot of cities , and the deadline is 5 days away.

TIMESKIP - 2 DAYS ( they just went on a drive while playing some games which only include words).

3RD PERSON POV.

there was a normal crowd in front of the the pokemon center here trainers are standing with different pokemon to register , the crowd wasn't huge yet since there are still 3 days to deadline. Everyone turned their attention to 2 cars which arrived at the same time , one was a red convertible with some cool design but the other car was what took the attention.

A giant of a car , bigger than a police jeep , black in color with eye-catching design of headlights and body frame , the back doors were open as 4 females step out of the car. One with a body frame which made females jealous with black hair tied to a spiky ponytail and onyx eyes and beauty to rival models .

Beside her was a female a little bit shorter with purple hair with a face screaming HOT as she looked like hat people would say a hot punk girl . After the purple haired girl as a girl resembling nurse joy's but has pink hair with yellow highlights and a huge onee-sama aura surrounding her making the males unable to take their eyes of her.

{ author : why am i doing this? , just bored and since this chapter is just for registration on league , might as well prolong it}.

The last female was someone who everyone knew . the legendary ice queen of kanto , someone whose smile was seen by only a few people you can count of your 2 hands and what had everyone's jaw drop at her was that she had a smile on her face while talking with the nurse joy look alike.

Looking towards the other red car was when a guy above average in height with brown hair and a cocky smirk got out as his cheerleaders were cheering for him. looking at that , all just had one common thought ( spoilt teen.) and deadpanned at him , another door opening sound was heard as everyone looked to see the driver seat of the black car open as the myth , the legend , the omn-.

*ahem*.

uh- yea , i mean out of the black car stepped out a male who caught the eye of many females aged between 15 to 30 , with a sleeveless black t-shirt tightly hung to his body up to his neck and blue denim jeans.

{ i don't own the art , just found it on google}.

The females were all appreciative of the eye candy in front of them while the more hormonal ones were openly drooling and the guys were looking at him in respect. Gary oak was wondering where everyone's attention was and looked to see izuku and scowled at the man taking the attention away but seeing the muscles on the man , he decided to not mess with him.

Momo turned to izuku and said " well izu , while you register , me and the girls will check out the booths , call us once your registration is done.", izuku smiled as imaginary arrows hit the heart of many female spectators and izuku nodded and went to stand in line and saw that everyone's attention was on him .

Izuku raised a eyebrow and said " anything weird on me?" . everyone shook their heads as they went back to their business with a few females taking sneak peeks at izuku.

{ i felt cringe writing that -_- , kill me now}.

After a few minutes of standing in the line , namely 28 minutes , it was izuku's turn to register as nurse joy said " will you please present me with your trainer license or pokedex ." , izuku smiled and handed his license as nurse joy ran the license through a scanner and deemed it to be legit and then asked " please show me your 8 badges in order for me to register you into the league participants.", izuku nodded as he took out a case and handed it over to nurse joy.

Nurse joy checked the badges and said " trainer name izuku . no family name . from hoenn region . Age :17 has successfully registered as a participant into the kanto league . Your hotel room is 134 and can allow a maximum number of 6 people if you have brought anyone with you .good luck with your battles!.", izuku gave a smile and said " thank you and took back this trainer license and went away.

Izuku got outside and called momo , after a few seconds momo picked up the call and asked " hey izu, are you done with the registration? we are at the fountain near here you parked the car." , izuku answered " yes , i am done with registration and i will be there in a minute." . Izuku put his phone back in his pocket and started walking towards where the girls are waiting .

Jirou spotted izuku first as she waved to him and asked " hey greenie , do you know when your first match is ?" , izuku shook his head and said " no kyo , the matches will be announced after the opening ceremony which is at 1 pm tomorrow.". The girls nodded as they decided to go to their room and nap.

*********************************************************************************************

WORD COUNT : 1882.

the chapter is a bit short , since it is only to show the events of the 2 months and league registration and some simping which i was bored so i wrote it as fun.

see ya guys later.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

495K 21.8K 100
After failing in the Unova League, Ash returns home to get advice before resuming his journey to become a Pokemon master. Now, what happens when some...
118K 1.1K 28
So this is my first story and I will try to update it ASAP. After losing to Alain in the kalos league and saving kalos, our hero departs with his fri...
784K 22.8K 200
Part 2! Yay! Send me your requests! Hope you're as excited as I am!! And before you read this one, read my first gif book!
7.6K 143 6
My version of ASHMITH33's story "CHOSEN ONE'S ADVENTURES".