The Perfect Timing

By Believeeexoxo

When a professional football player finds out he has a daughter with the love of his life from high school, w... More

Season List for My Brother's Best Friend
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three

Chapter Twenty-Five

83.3K 2.3K 543
By Believeeexoxo

Maddie

I didn't realize just how much I missed him until tonight. I mean, don't get me wrong, I knew I had wanted him in my life, but after tonight seeing him with my family I just fell in love with him all over again. I had forgotten just how much he fit in. How much everyone loved him, including me.

I'm in just a t-shirt when he comes back into my bedroom. He had grabbed us both a drink after we had finished my incredible first round of birthday sex, and honestly, I don't think I've ever seen him hotter. He's wearing just a pair of his briefs, his abs fully on display to me, and his curls are all tousled from my fingers running through them.

It's not until he lays down beside me that I see him pass over a card.

"What's this?" I smile and twirl it between my fingertips, seeing my name scribbled in his chicken scratch handwriting on the front of the pink envelope.

"It's for you," he replies, stating the obvious. "Open it, please."

He shouldn't have gotten me anything else after he gave me the most gorgeous bracelet I've ever seen, but I refrain from starting an argument and open it up. It's a generic birthday card from the looks of it, but as I peel it open, a check falls out onto my lap. I can already see a ridiculous amount of zeros.

"Cam," I warn with shaking fingers as I grasp the check, but he holds his hand up to stop me.

"Please," he begs. "You're going on that damn study abroad program. It's going to make you a better doctor in the future, and I know you hate asking for money, but please, let me do this one thing for you."

Tears are streaming down my cheeks, and I'm trying to control myself but I just can't. I don't know why I'm feeling sad right now. I should be feeling so happy, but as cool as this experience will be I also know that it means I'm going to be three months away from him after I just got him back.

"There's no way it's going to be that much," I whisper as I continue to stare at the check. "It's so much money."

"If you really can't accept all of it then we'll just put the rest in Izzy's trust fund."

"Her what?"

"Her trust fund," he repeats. "She's set for life. Trust me."

I swear I'm dreaming. There's no way this is my actual life right now. A part of me feels like I don't deserve this, but for once I'm not going to fight him on it. As sad as I am about leaving him I know I should go. It'll make me a better doctor. It'll benefit my career in the long run.

Crawling on top of him, I place a kiss on his lips. "Thank you," I whisper. "For just...everything. For believing in me, for all the gifts, for just...everything. I love you so much."

"I love you too." He smiles and kisses me quickly, gently pushing me off of him so he can grab a box from the floor. "Last one. I promise."

"Cam. What the hell?" I laugh in disbelief when it lands in front of me, eyeing it out of curiosity. "You didn't have to buy me literally anything else. You're insane."

"Oh, I didn't." He chuckles as I unwrap the ribbon and lift the lid. "This was already yours."

Peeling away the tissue paper, his high school jersey is sitting in front of me. I had mailed it back to his dorm room after he ended things two years ago. I was bitter, wanting to get rid of everything in sight that reminded me of him. I regretted it immediately afterward.

The fabric feels familiar as I tug it close to my chest. It smells just like him, and I smile at the memories. This jersey holds so much meaning to both of us, and I'm glad he gave it back.

"I will see you in this again completely naked if it's the death of me." He laughs. "I told you that two years ago and I'm holding you to it."

I grin. "Okay. I'll pick a good time to surprise you with it."

He looks at me sternly now as he gathers the empty box and card envelope to throw them away, placing the check on the nightstand. "Don't ever give that jersey back to me again, by the way. It's yours, and I will never want another girl to have it."

"Okay," I repeat, still unable to wipe the smile off my face. He's already up to throw away the box, so I hold the jersey out to him. "Can you put this in the bottom of my dresser please?"

He nods and places it safely into the drawer, his back muscles contracting as he does so. He's so damn attractive that it's honestly unfair.

"Come back to bed," I plead and stretch out onto the mattress. "I want to return the favor that you so graciously gave to me in the shower."

I've piqued his interest, his body stilling as he stands in front of the bed. "It's your birthday," he tries to say nicely, but I can tell he wants me to go down on him more than anything. "You don't have to do that."

"I want to," I say seductively, sitting up on my knees on the mattress to meet him. He's still standing on the carpet as I hook one arm around his neck, the other trailing down his defined chest. I think about teasing him when I reach the band of his briefs, but he's given me so much tonight that I decide to just dive straight into the pleasure. I run my hand over his bulge, massaging gently. "Will you let me please you, baby?"

He gets hard in seconds into my hand, those green eyes blazing with lust before he grasps onto my chin, running his thumb over my lips. "I'd want nothing more," he says lowly, his voice raspy and filled with need.

In one swift motion, he removes his briefs and crawls onto the bed next to me, landing on his back. This isn't a time to tease him, not after how nice he's been to me today, so without a warning, I lean over on all fours and stick him into my mouth.

I go all the way down until I feel him in the back of my throat, the softest of moans emitting from his mouth.

"Oh, fuck." His voice cracks as his head is thrown back onto the mattress. It's such a turn-on for me to see just how much I get to him. "Maddie, you feel too damn good."

I don't come up for air. Instead, I swirl my tongue around and around before I add my hand to stroke him at the same time.

He clutches onto my hair, guiding me before he gently tilts his hips up to show me how he wants it. I do exactly as I'm shown.

"Yeah." He sighs. "Good girl, Maddie."

Oh, fuck.

I feel his words right in my lower stomach, a jolt of excitement racing through me at once. The pleasure is almost too much to bear, so as I continue to lick and suck I reach down and start to play with myself.

I'm so wet, and Cam can clearly hear it because he mutters fuck, tilting his head up to watch me play with myself. His expression is intense, his jaw clenched as he moves his gaze from me pleasing him to playing with myself repeatedly.

"Let me eat that pussy again," he says dominantly. "Come here. Ride my face."

He doesn't even give me an option. He sits up and grabs me by the waist to pull me on top of him. I want to give him pleasure too, so I try to get us to please each other, but he shakes his head and keeps me firmly in place.

His head is between my thighs as he sticks his tongue on me, and I glance down to see his eyes staring up to see just how much I'm enjoying it.

Seeing him like this is...hot. I'm so in control this way as I lower myself further onto his mouth, watching as his eyebrows furrow together, his eyes softening as he looks up at me.

I don't know why I'm getting all of the satisfaction tonight, but I'm not going to tell him to stop.

This is the best type of pleasure for me. His moans are muffled into my pussy from being suffocated by my thighs, and I clutch onto his curls, already feeling my climax rising.

Lifting up to give him air, his face is glistening from me, his lips wet and shiny. "Don't." He shakes his head when I go to wipe off his mouth and gives me a cocky grin. "I love being covered in you. Come on my face, baby."

He kisses my inner thighs, leaving wet and sloppy kisses all over them before he brings his arms up to wrap around my lower back, pressing me back onto him.

I can't even speak from all of the pleasure. I find myself completely out of breath as my climax approaches. The feel of his tongue is magnificent. It's addicting. It's everything I need and more.

"Oh, Cam!" I call out and tug on those curls with all of my might as I let myself go, my orgasm overpowering me completely. He speeds up his tongue and runs it all the way down my slit before he slips it back inside of me again to get every inch. I hadn't even noticed that he started jacking himself off. I glance behind me and see his hand moving rapidly as his tongue laps up every last bit of my orgasm.

He loves pleasing me. That is what gets him off, and I think it's the most attractive thing. The way he's staring at me right now suffocated right between my thighs, I determine that there's probably nowhere else I'd rather be than right here on top of him.

"Oh fuck," he mutters into my pussy, letting out a loud moan as he comes. I feel some get onto my ass, a little on my back, but I don't show him that I'm grossed out. I just run my fingers through his hair in appreciation, finally lifting up to give him the correct amount of air.

"Jesus." He laughs. "I could do that all night, Maddie. I'm not kidding."

"Speak for yourself." I giggle and let out a loud yawn, standing up from the bed. My body feels like it's jello and shouldn't even be standing right now, yet somehow I am.

"Tired?" He smiles sweetly, already knowing my mood without me having to tell him.

"Yes, but I need to shower."

He raises a brow, and when I turn my backside to show him what he did, he lets out a laugh and says, "Oh, well, do you mind if I shower with you? I clearly need one as well."

His stomach is covered with his remains, and honestly, I think it's amazing how comfortable we are with each other. Sex is such an intimate thing, and I think it's important to find someone that makes it so easy to be yourself with.

With Cam, it's always been easy.

"Come on." I giggle and tug him to his feet, screaming in disgust when he lifts me up into his arms. "Oh my god, ew, Cam! It's all over me now."

"What?" He chuckles. "Afraid of getting a little messy, Mads? You weren't complaining a few minutes ago."

He holds me with one arm and uses his other to start the shower up once we're back in the bathroom. As he waits for it to warm up he kisses me softly, stroking my cheek with his thumb. "You know how much I love you?" He asks.

"No," I tease and play with the ends of his curls. "Tell me."

He steps into the shower, setting me gently back onto my feet as the warm water washes over us for the second time tonight. "I don't need to tell you," he reminds me. "You'll see soon enough, sweetheart."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 58.7K 43
**BOOK FOUR of "The Taylor Family Series"** Isabella "Izzy" Taylor is the baby of the family, and the only daughter of Matty and Sums Taylor. Under t...
843K 20K 20
what will happen when you all of sudden meet a girl you've been searching for last 6 years of your life and especially when she is your childhood lo...
107K 1.8K 24
Brielle Knight has just graduated from high school. It was the summer, she's working at a diner not too far from her house. Her life was average, but...
791K 12.3K 35
Season 4 of My Brother's Best Friend Maddie and Cameron believe they've found the perfect timing. Between a dream study abroad program for Maddie and...