Young Justice : Hero of Heroes

By ChildOfBeast13

(Y/N), a normal boy who has admired heroes ever since he was 5, but it was impossible for him to become one... More

Bio
Season 1 Chapter 1 : And Then There were 10
Season 1 Chapter 2 : Independence Day
Season 1 Chapter 3 : Fireworks
Season 1 Chapter 4 : Welcome to Happy Harbor
Season 1 Chapter 5 : Drop Zone
Season 1 Chapter 6 : Schooled
Season 1 Chapter 7 : Infiltrator
Season 1 Chapter 8 : Denial
Season 1 Chapter 9 :Downtime
Season 1 Chapter 10 : Bereft
Season 1 Chapter 11 : Ghostfreaked out
Season 1 Chapter 12 : Kevin 11
Season 1 Chapter 13 : Homefront
Season 1 Chapter 14 : Alpha Male
Season 1 Chapter 15 : X = Y/n + 2
Season 1 Chapter 16 : Humanity
Season 1 Chapter 17 : Failsafe
Season 1 Chapter 18 : Disordered
Season 1 Chapter 19 : Secrets
Season 1 Chapter 20 : Misplaced
Season 1 Chapter 21 : Coldhearted
Season 1 Chapter 22 : Framed
Season 1 Chapter 23 : Agendas
Season 1 Chapter 24 : The Alliance
Season 1 Chapter 25: Hero of Heroes, (Y/N) 10,000!
Season 1 Chapter 26 : Usual Suspects
Season 1 (Finale) Chapter 26 : (Y/N) 10 Vs Vilgax
(Y/N) 10: Secret Of The Omnitrix - Part 1
(Y/N) 10 : Secret Of The Omnitrix - Part 2
(Y/N) 10 : Secret of the Omnitrix - Part 3
(Y/N) 10 : Secret Of The Omnitrix - Part 4
Season 2 Chapter 1 : (Y/N) 10 Returns
Season 2 Chapter 2 : Earthlings
Season 2 Chapter 3 : Alienated
Season 2 Chapter 4 : Bloodlines
Season 2 Chapter 5 : Good Copy, Bad Copy
Season 2 Chapter 6 : Darkest
Season 2 Chapter 7 : Before The Dawn
Season 2 Chapter 8 : True Colours
Season 2 Chapter 9 : War
Season 2 Chapter 10 : Complications
Season 2 Chapter 11 : Intervention
Season 2 Chapter 12 : Ultimate Alien
Season 3 Chapter 1 : Princes All
Season 3 Chapter 2 : Royal We
Season 3 Chapter 3 : Eminent Threat
The Future Of This Book
Malefactor

Season 2 Chapter 13 (Finale) : It's Hero Time!

3.1K 67 21
By ChildOfBeast13

The skies were gloomy and it seemed like it was going to rain. Currently at (Y/N) and Artemis' house, Dick, Kaldur, Wally, (Y/N) and Artemis were all inside after (Y/N) told them everything that happened.

Dick : So... you gave up the Omnitrix?

Kaldur : He had no other option. It was that, or witness both his loved ones die.

Wally : So, what's the plan?

(Y/N) : Plan? Haven't you been paying attention? It's hopeless. The Reach has an army with all of my powers! I lost the Omnitrix!

(Y/N) then got up and ran through the door as his friends began to call out to him, but he didn't listen.

Kaldur : (Y/N), wait!

Artemis : *shocked* He ran away...

Dick : We can't focus on that right now. What we need to focus on is--

Artemis : Don't focus on him? Dick, he's your friend!

Dick : I'm not saying he's not! But with the Omnitrix in the hands of the Reach, I'm prioritzing--

Kaldur : Enough! Now is not the time to turn on each other.

Artemis : I'm not, I just...

Kaldur : Let (Y/N) have some time. He just needs to be alone for a while.

Artemis : Kaldur, that's the last thing he needs right now.

Back with (Y/N) he was sitting on a bench in the park and the rain from the clouds began to fall. (Y/N) watched as the lightning flashed and the thunder rolled with a depressed look on his face. Artemis walked up towards him using an umbrella to shield herself from the rain and was holding (Y/N)'s green jacket in her hand.

Artemis : You're soaked.

Artemis then handed (Y/N) his jacket so that he could use it to cover himself from the rain, but he just grabbed it and threw it to the ground.

(Y/N) : I don't deserve that. It belongs to a hero.

Artemis : How many times have you helped people?

(Y/N) : I don't know. Lots of times. But I had the Omnitrix. 

Artemis : And how many times was the Omnitrix out of power or broken.

(Y/N) : It almost never worked right. What's your point?

Artemis : It's not the tool, it's the man.

(Y/N) : When you're talking about the most powerful weapon in the universe, it's the tool. Without the Omnitrix, we don't have a chance.

Artemis got fed up and began to walk away from (Y/N).

Artemis : We're depending on you, (Y/N). The whole world is. And I'll know you'll come through.

With that said Artemis walked away and left (Y/N) all by himself. (Y/N) got up and began to walk through the park as all he could think about was Black Beetle had obtained the Omnitrix. He was scared that the Earth was going to suffer because of him. 

(Y/N)'s frustration then hits its peak as he opens his mouth and calls out to the only person that could help him.

(Y/N) : Azmuth, help me! Please! Just so I can help them!

Azmuth : You are a fool.

Suddenly from behind (Y/N), he hears a familiar voice and turns around to see that Azmuth was sitting on a tree branch.

(Y/N) : You don't hear me arguing.

Azmuth : The Omnitrix wasn't intended for you. It was intended for your grandfather, the greatest plumber in the Milky Way galaxy.

(Y/N) : But I found it.

Azmuth : An accident. Unfortunately, your DNA signature was close enough to Max's that it allowed you to put it on.

(Y/N) : Why didn't you take it from me?

Azmuth : I intended to, but your grandfather convinced me you were a better choice. He said that you had the seeds of greatness.

(Y/N) : *slightly smiling* Really?

Azmuth : Almost immediately, I thought I had made a huge mistake. Your brashness and immaturity made a bad impression.

(Y/N) : Oh...

Azmuth : But then I saw you grow, witnessed your bravery and ingenuity, using the Omnitrix in ways that never even occurred to me. Me, the smartest being in three galaxies. Arguably five galaxies.

(Y/N) : But... then I let you down.

Azmuth : You did. Now you've given the Omnitrix to the most dangerous being in the universe. 

(Y/N) : Tell me what to do. How do I beat Black Beetle and save the Earth?

Azmuth starts to rub his chin as he starts to think of an answer to give (Y/N).

Azmuth : Not so easy to win without the Omnitrix, is it?

(Y/N) : *realizes* No, it isn't.

Azmuth starts to smile as (Y/N) now understood what he had to do in order to save the Earth.

Azmuth : Lovely weather on this world.

Back with Artemis and the others they were all thinking of a way to defeat Black Beetle and retrieve the Omnitrix.

Artemis : How long until the Justice League gets back here.

Dick : A week, ten days the latest.

Wally : A week? We can't wait a week! There might not be any planet left to save.

(Y/N) : I've got a plan.

They all turn around and see that (Y/N) was wearing his jacket and had a confident look on his face.

======================================================================================================

The scene changes to the Reach ship and Black Beetle and the Head Scientist were ready to leave Earth. Aledbo was in the same room as them as both his arms and legs were restrained.

Black Beetle : It is time to leave this meat infested planet. Though it wasn't all for nothing, we still received the most powerful device in the universe.

Albedo : Pardon me if I don't break into applause.

Head Scientist : Warrior, look!

Black Beetle looked at the ship's cameras and saw that the team was on the ship and attacking the Reach soldiers.

Head Scientist : The infestation is aboard the ship.

Black Beetle : Enough. The Ambassador tied my hands. But the Ambassador is gone. Now all the hero meat will die.

Aqualad : I would not be so sure.

Black Beetle and the scientist look behind them and see that Aqualad, Blue Beetle, Green Beetle and (Y/N) were standing behind them. Blue Beetle aimed both his staple guns at the scientist and fired at her, stapling to the wall. The two beetles then did the same thing with the Reach soldiers in the room.

Aqualad : *to Black Beetle* You are alone.

Black Beetle : I'm afraid not. None of you will live to see the day.

(Y/N) : I think that's the longest sentence I've ever heard you say without the word, "meat".

Black Beetle : Mocking me? You're bravery is obvious, but I do question your intelligence. 

Multiple pods appear in the control room and out of them came out the biods, which quickly surrounded the group.

Black Beetle : Just a few of the hundreds of thousands I have aboard this vessel. Allow me to demonstrate.

Black Beetle the activated the Omnitrix and slammed down on it as his biods transformed into different aliens.

Black Beetle : No army in the universe can stand against my power.

(Y/N) : Not what I was expecting.

Black Beetle : So what are you going to do, meat? Are you going to fight me for the Omnitrix? 

(Y/N) : Nope. You're going to give it to me of your own free will.

Black Beetle : Why would I do that?

(Y/N) : So that you don't blow up. Omnitrix, Command function override code 10.

Omnitrix : Override accepted. Voice command activated.

Black Beetle : What are you...?

(Y/N) : Omnitrix Self Destruct in thirty seconds. Command code: 000 - Destruct - 0

Omnitrix : Destruct sequence completed and engaged. Detonation in T-minus 30 seconds.

Blue Beetle : *to (Y/N)* Uh, my Scarab says that tactic would result in the destruction in the entire universe.

(Y/N) : It would if I let the charge build up for a few days, but I'm only giving big ugly thirty seconds.

Omnitrix : Detonation in T-minus 20 seconds.

(Y/N) : My bad, 20 seconds. *to Black Beetle* Take off the Omnitrix or its gonna blow.

Black Beetle : You're bluffing.

Black Beetle activated the Omnitrix and slammed it down and transformed his biods into Swampfire.

Black Beetle : Destroy them.

The army ignited the methane in the palms and were about to fire on the group but were cut off by the Omnitrix.

Omnitrix : Detonation in T-minus 10 seconds. Five, four, three, two, one.

The Omnitrix began to glow green as it began to beep rapidly. It then exploded sending Black Beetle back because of the force of the blast. 

Aqualad used his water bearers to create a shield to protect him, Artemis and (Y/N) from the blast.

(Y/N) ran over to Black Beetle and saw that the Omnitrix had been completely destroyed.

Aqualad : I'm sorry, (Y/N). The Omnitrix was a high price to pay.

(Y/N) : Actually, I have an idea about--

(Y/N) was cut off when Black Beetle got back up from the ground. The Reach warrior shapeshifted his hand into a sword and swung it at (Y/N), but Aqualad blocked with a sword he made from his water bearers. Black Beetle then made a sonic cannon from his cchest and blasted Aqualad sending him towards a wall.

Black beetle then dashed over to (Y/N) but both Green and Blue Beetle got in his way.

Black Beetle : Brothers, I tried to keep you on mode, or at least salvage your Scarabs, but clearly all four of you are corrupt beyond redemption.

Green Beetle : It is you who are corrupt.

Black Beetle jumped in the air and swung his sword at Green Beetle, but he used his telekinesis to slam him into the ground. He then lifted Black Beetle into the air and connects tendrils into Black Beetle.

Green Beetle : But I will reset your Scarab and set you free.

The tendrils began to glow green as Black Beetle's scarab began to glow green. However...

Black Beetle : Freedom's overrated. 

Black Beetle's Scarab began to glow purple as the energy flowed through Green Beetle's tendrills. The energy reached Green Beetle's scarab and destroyed it, shattering his Beetle armor.

B'aars then let out a shout of pain as he collapsed on the ground unconscious.

Black Beetle : I hate Martians. Destroying your Scarab would kill most meat, *shapeshifts hand into plasma cannon* but you survived if briefly.

(Y/N) saw that Black beetle was about to fire B'aars but Blue Beetle made it in time to save the Martian from the attack. He then runs over to Albedo to put his other plan into motion.

(Y/N) : I'm gonna let you go, but I'll be taking your Omnitrix.

Albedo : Ultimatrix.

(Y/N) : Whatever.

(Y/N) released Albedo from his restraints as the Galvan fell to the ground.

(Y/N) : Do we have a deal?

Albedo : What's in it for me?

(Y/N) : I don't have time for this. Command Function Override Code 10.

Ultimatrix : Override accepted.

(Y/N) : Hey, would you look at that. It recognizes my voice.

Albedo : *frightened* Wait, what are you doing?

(Y/N) : Omnitrix Self Destruct in thirty seconds. Command code: 000 - Destruct - 0.

Ultimatrix : Destruct sequence completed and engaged. Detonation in T-minus 30 seconds.

The Ultimatrix began to beep as it started the countdown to self-destruct.

Albedo : You're bluffing!

(Y/N) : Ask Black Beetle if I'm bluffing.

(Y/N) then shows Albedo his destroyed Omnitrix. Albedo looks at the watch and realizes that (Y/N)'s threat was not empty. He presses a button on the Ultimatrix and it comes off of his wrist and hands it to (Y/N).

(Y/N) then puts the Ultimatrix over his wrist as it shrinks to fit him before he starts to twist the core.

(Y/N) : I liked the old one better. 

Albedo : Uh...

(Y/N) : Oh. Abort Self Destruct Code 10.

Ultimatrix : Self-destruct sequence aborted.

(Y/N) continued to twist the core until it and the rest of the Ultimatrix turned green. He then slammed it down before transforming into an alien. 

Swampfire : Swampfire!

Black Beetle : Meat!

Swampfire : Miss me?

Swampfire quickly ignited the methane in his palms and launched a fire blast at Black Beetle. Black Beetle blocked it but he got set a couple feet back. Swampfire quickly ran towards Black Beetle and gave him a strong left hook, sending him into the computer.

Swampfire : *to Blue Beetle* I'm gonna need some help. Got my back.

Blue Beetle : Always, hermano.

Black Beetle started to get back up and Swampfire threw multiple seeds towards him. The seeds pierced through the ground and vines came up and wrapped around and the operative.

Blue Beetle shapeshifted his hands into maces and ran towards Black Beetle before swinging them at him multiple times. Black Beetle shapeshifted his chest into a plasma cannon and it began to charge up.

Blue Beetle : Uh oh.

Black Beetle then blasted Blue Beetle away and Swampfire dashed towards him. Black Beetle blasted him away as well before freeing himself from the vines. Before Swampfire could recover, Black Beetle ran towards him and uppercuts him before punching him, sending him into a wall.

Black Beetle : You're losing, meat.

Swampfire : Maybe so, but the new rig came with some extras.

Swampfire pressed the Omnitrix symbol on his chest and...

Ultimate Swampfire : Ultimate Swampfire!

Black Beetle ran towards Ultimate Swampfire and the ultimate alien raises both his arms and aims them at Black Beetle. Ultimate Swampfire then released a giant blast of blue flames that sent Black Beetle flying back.

Ultimate Swampfire then walks towards Black Beetle as he begins to get back up again.

Ultimate Swampfire : What'ya say, Black? Round two?

Ultimate Swampfire then aims his palm at Black Beetle and fires blue projectiles from his hand and multiplied before small blue gas bombs that exploded on impact. Blue Beetle was unaffected by the gas and swung his arm, sending Ultimate Swampfire back.

Blue Beetle then ran forwards but Black beetle grabbed him and slammed him into the ground. 

Black Beetle : It is long past time your Scarab was destroyed and your life ended.

Black beetle then injects his tendrils into Blue Beetle as he tried to fight his Scarab's destruction.

Black Beetle : ( You fight back, meat, but you should not survive against me. )

Blue Beetle : ( I will survive, because I'm not alone in this battle. Am I Scarab? )

Scarab : ( No, Jaime Reyes. Once we fought for control, but now we are united. Friends, hermanos, standing together against any attack. )

Blue energy began to flow through Black Beetle's tendrils and into his Scarab. Blue Beetle then injected his own tendrils into Black Beetle as more energy flowed into the Scarab, destroying it.

The Reach alien the collapsed on the ground due to his Scarab being destroyed as Blue Beetle's eyes widened in shock.

Blue Beetle : What have I done?

Aqualad : It is over. We have won.

Blue Beetle : No, we lost. When my Scarab tapped into Black's, we learned he's already set a plan in motion to erase all evidence of the Reach's attempt to conquer us, by destroying the Earth.

Ultimate Swampfire : Aw, man...

====================================================================================================

The scene changes to Aqualad, Nightwing, Captain Atom, (Y/N) and Blue Beetle in the Watchtower as they have been getting reports about natural disasters happening around the world.

Captain Atom : Natural disasters have escalated. The rest of the League is spread thin saving lives across the globe.

Blue Beetle : It's Black Beetle's MFDs. A magnetic field disruptor the Reach seeded in multiple locations across the Earth. Their causing a deterioration of the planet's magnetic field, which in turn is causing these not-so-natural disasters. I can locate all the MFDs, but each is defended by Beetle tech drones programmed to run interference until the MFD can build of enough steam to go critical and end the world.

(Y/N) : So how do we shut them off?

Blue Beetle : I don't know. Because Black beetle didn't know... There's no fail-safe. This was an endgame.

Suddenly, the Watchtower intercepted a transmission from the one and only Lex Luthor.

Captain Atom : Luthor? What are you...

Lex : Secretary Tseng was kind enough to let me borrow his frequency, as I have a possible solution to our mutual problem.

(Y/N) : A problem created by you and the Light, when they collaborated to bring the Reach to Earth.

Lex : Perhaps. But as I believe you know the Light always planned to betray the Reach. Lexcorp has developed anti-Reach software, a virus that should disable their Magnetic Field Disruptors. Now, I believe time of the essence. 

[Time Skip]

Currently the entire team and the remaining Justice League members were gathered in Metropolis and in order to be assigned their different MFD locations.

Captain Atom : Every single Magnetic field disruptor must be disabled before they chrysalis to guarantee Earth's safety. Each MFD is protected by multiple Beetle tech drones and each drone is the equivalent of a Beetle warrior. Blue Beetle has located twenty MFDs around the world. There's 41 one of us assembled here, so you'll be in squads of two or three.

Lex : You will all be issued multiple Reach tech eggs containing my anti-Rrach virus software. While one hero, runs interference with the drones. The other only has to physically touch his or her egg against an MFD to disable it.

(Y/N) : Are seriously supposed to trust this guy?

Kid Flash : What other choice do we have?

Captain Atom : Alright, I have your assignments. We'll distribute these eggs. And go.

Lex : Ladies and gentlemen, the fate of the world is in your hands.

=================================================================================================

In Paris, (Y/N) and Artemis were in charge of taking down the MFD that was under the Eiffel tower. One of the Beetle drones shot a laser at a bus causing an explosion that would have caught Artemis, but (Y/N) had transformed into XLR8 and got her out of there.

XLR8 : Ah, the Eiffel tower and the ever romantic city of lights. We're definitely coming back here, babe. Y'know, when we don't have to save the world.

Artemis : There's always gonna be a world to save. Now drop me and go.

Artemis fired an arrow and it exploded releasing multiple small caliber balls that pierced through the drones, destroying them. XLR8 then ran over to the MFD and put the tech egg on the side of it as it shut off.

Artemis : *through comms* Omega Squad has--

Artemis was cut off when XLR8 ran over to her and returned back to (Y/N) and he kissed her. 

Robin : *through comms* Omega Squad, repeat transmission. Omega...?

 (Y/N) and Artemis returned to the Watchtower and saw that all the MFDs had been shut off. However, Blue Beetle had located a twenty first.

Blue Beetle : I'm reading a twenty first MFD. In the Arctic. Hidden from my previous scans by Earth's north magnetic pole. Sending co-ordinates.

Captain Atom : There are no Zeta Tubes in the Arctic. How are we going to...

Flash : *through comms* Don't worry, gang. I've got this.

(Y/N) & Impulse : *through comms* Not without me you don't. Squads of two or three remember?

(Y/N) quickly transformed into XLR8 and he ran through the Zeta Tube and made it all the way towards the Arctic. He then met up with the other two speedsters and found the MFD and were shocked by what they saw.

Flash : *through comms* Flash to watchtower. The magnetic field disruptor... It's already gone chrysalis.

The drones and the containment field all fell to the ground as they lost power as the disruptor grew in size.

XLR8 : I don't think that the egg is gonna...

Lex : The egg is useless now. You're too late.

The chrysalis began to grow in size once again and XLR8, Flash and Impulse ran out of the cave it was in, as it began to crumble. The chrysalis destroyed the cave as it grew larger and larger, before it transformed into a tornado.

Flash : *through comms* What now?

Lex : No you're up.

Flash : *through comms* Hey, I'm no quitter! There's gotta be...

Lex : I didn't say "run away". I said "run". Together, you, Impulse and XLR8 should be able to negate the chrysalis by running counter to its energy field flow. 

XLR8 : *through comms* Is is really that simple?

Atom : *through comms* I wouldn't call it simple. You would be attempting to siphon its power with your own speed trails. It would take a massive amount of kinetic energy. No matter what, don't slow down until the chrysalis is completely neutralized.

XLR8, Flash and Impulse all look at each other before nodding their heads and running towards the tornado. The three then start to run around the tornado to completely neutralize it.

Impulse : I think it just might be working.

Flash : It's definitely slowing...

XLR8 : But it's not stopping. 

Flash : Even at our tops speeds, I'm not sure the three of us can generate enough kinetic energy.

Kid Flash : Then how about the four of us.

The three then look over to see that Kid Flash running right beside them.

Kid Flash : I may not be as fast all three of you, but I can add my fair share of kinetic energy. Besides, I can't let the new kid take all the credit for saving the world.

XLR8 : Alright!

Impulse : So crash!

Flash : Good man!

Kid Flash, XLR8, Impulse, Flash : It's hero time!

XLR8, Impulse and Flash increased their speeds and left Kid Flash in the dust.

Kid Flash : Come on, Wall-man, you can do better than that.

The Bio-ship flew towards the Arctic and Nightwing, Miss Martian, Aqualad, Superboy, Artemis and Blue Beetle got out of it.

Nightwing : It's working! Their shutting it down.

Scarab : ( Eath's magnetic field is stabilizing. ) 

Blue Beetle : Yes!

Scarab : ( But there is a problem, Jaime Reyes. The Kid Flash is in danger. His slower speed is making him an exit valve for the chrysalis energy. In 16 seconds he will cease. )

Kid Flash got hit with a bolt of chrysalis energy and began to fade away from reality. XLR8's eyes widen as he thinks back to when he went to the future and what his future self tells him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[In XLR8's Head]

(Y/N) 10,000 : Five years from your current time, something bad happens and Wally pays the price for it. *puts his hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder* I know when the time comes, you'll be prepared to make the tough choice that I didn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

XLR8 then tackled Impulse, Flash and Kid Flash out of the chrysalis tornado and they all fell out of it before (Y/N) returned back to normal. The tornado the returned to its original size as the magnetic field became unstable.

Impulse : What are you doing?!

Everyone then notices that (Y/N) didn't even look back at them as he started intently at the tornado.

Artemis : (Y/N)...?

(Y/N) activated the Ultimatrix and scrolled through his aliens and found the one he hoped would save the world without sacrificing Kid Flash, and then slammed down the Ultimatrix.

Chromastone : Chromastone!

Chromastone then runs into the chrysalis and tried to use his powers to absorb the tornado. The amount of energy was too much for Chromastone as he body begins to overload.

Chromastone : Woah. Harder than I thought.

Chromastone began to overload even more as his body began to disintegrate due to the amount of power.

Chromastone's body disappeared and (Y/N) was thrusted out of the tornado and towards his teammates. 

Flash : That didn't work. We have to back in there and...

(Y/N) : No! 

Everyone jumps from (Y/N)'s sudden outburst towards them.

(Y/N) : ( What should I do? What alien should I use? I need to think of something! No! None of them would work! None of my transformations can stop this! )

Suddenly, (Y/N)'s eyes widened as he realized that he did have one alien that he could use. He grits his teeth and tries to think of another option, but he couldn't. (Y/N) then gives up and begins to scroll through his aliens until he got to... Alien X.

(Y/N) then looks back at his teammates and then gives them a reassuring smile that told them "Don't worry, I'm gonna make everything okay again".

(Y/N) : ( This is the only alien that can stop this entire mess. I don't wanna use him but I have now choice! )

(Y/N) then slams down onto the Ultimatrix as he starts to transform.

Standing in front of the chrysalis tornado and Nightwing and the others was the wielder of the Omnitrix who had transformed into Alien X, not moving a muscle. The chrysalis began to enlarge as Earth's magnetic field began to crumble.

Impulse : We are so moded...

The chrysalis then hit critical levels and the Earth was bombarded with solar winds and everyone around the world found it hard to breathe as they were being hit with radiation from space. The Earth then began to crumble apart as it was being destroyed.

=============================================================================================================

In a void of space, (Y/N) was currently floating in front of two familiar entities that he has not seen in a very long time, Bellicus, the voice of anger and aggression, and Serena, the voice of love and compassion.

Serena : *happily* Look, Bellicus, (Y/N) (L/N) has come to visit us after all these years.

Bellicus : Great. *looks away* Tell me when he's leaving.

Suddenly, (Y/N) heard the screams of people from around the world as they were being destroyed by the radiation from the sun that the Eath's atmosphere was protecting them from.

Bellicus : Must they make so much noise?

Serena : It is futile. But a bit sad, to see them go.

(Y/N) : Bellicus, Serena, you gotta let me use Alien X to stop the MFD.

Bellicus : Oh, it's too late for that.

(Y/N) : What? It can't be.

Serena : I'm afraid it is. I can sense your disappointment.

(Y/N) : Disappointment? That's the Earth! It's everything I know! It's everything I've got!

Bellicus : Everything you knew and had.

(Y/N) : But Alien X can fix this, right? Right?

Serena : Alien X can do many things, we just both have to agree to it.

Bellicus : This is the brat dimension argument all over again. We're saving just one planet, a planet that was going to be destroyed eventually by humans anyway. 

(Y/N) : I don't have time to argue with you, either of you! So let me present some new business. It will interest you both, I promise.

Serena and Bellicus looked at each other confused as they decided to hear out (Y/N)'s proposal.

==================================================================================================

( Play Theme )

Back in the real world, Alien X's body began to produce purple electricity as he was recreating the Earth. The stars on his body left as they reproduced everything that had been destroyed, from the Earth's atmosphere to the very people and animals that lived here.

Alien X then produced energy ripples as they Earth was recreated and the MFD was completely destroyed.

Nightwing and everyone else were seen to be standing in their orignal positions and Kid Flash was no longer fading away. The chrysalis was completely gone as the Earth was saved.

Nightwing : What happened?

Superboy : I have no idea.

( Stop Music )

======================================================================================================

Back in the void of space with Bellicus, Serena, and (Y/N) they looked through the eyes of Alien X and see that the Earth was recreated.

Serena : That was quite the show. I'm glad that we were resolve this peacefully.

Bellicus : Well, kid, now that we have you for the rest of eternity, let's move back to motion number 80,000,003. 

Serena : You will not let it go, will you?

Bellicus : I'm sure I can win him over.

( Play Music )

While the two were bickering with each other, (Y/N) continues to look through the eyes of Alien X and sees that the tornado was now completely gone.

(Y/N) : ( Their all safe now. I saved Wally and everyone else... Look at that I changed the future. )

(Y/N) slightly glances over at who were still fighting and starts to thinking about how he now has to stay as Alien X forever. 

(Y/N) : ( Conner and Kaldur are not going to be happy knowing that I won't come back. Grandpa Max or Gwen won't be either. Wally and M'gann are gonna lose it... but the one person who would definitely by mad is... )

(Y/N) then starts to think about how Artemis would react to him not being able to transform back.

(Y/N) : ( I wouldn't even be able to see her anymore... )

Despite everything, (Y/N) still managed to smile and put his hands on his hips

(Y/N) : At least everyone's safe now. I just saved the entire world! Not only that I just completely changed the future! 

Images of the past missions of his team members began to flow through (Y/N)'s head, which made his smile strained.

(Y/N) : Grandpa Max and Gwen are gonna be sad for a while, but I know they'll be okay.

Images of him and Gwen arguing with each other began to flow into (Y/N)'s head and he moved one of his hands over his face.

(Y/N) : Artemis is definitely gonna be upset when she finds out. She's gonna do everything she can to try and hurt Alien X, so that I'll feel it, but she'll definitely be fine.

(Y/N) then sees images of him and Artemis in his head as his lip began to quiver as he remembers all the time they've spent together.

(Y/N) : *voice breaking* I'm... 

Finally, how (Y/N) really felt leaked out as tears began to stream out of his eyes.

(Y/N) : *crying silently* I'm not fine... I still want to be with everyone... I want to keep going on missions with them... I want to be with Artemis....

( Stop Music )

Suddenly, someone appeared beside of (Y/N) in Alien X's void of space.

Paradox : Hello there, (Y/N) (L/N). 

(Y/N) : Who are you? Have we met before?

Paradox : Have we met, yet, I supposed the question would be.

Serena : Time walker! You are not welcome here.

Bellicus : Agreed. Result, punish Paradox for ignoring the treaty between him and the Celestialsapien's race.

Serena : Seconded!

Paradox : *to (Y/N)* I'm not supposed to go withing five hundred light years of them.

Bellicus : Result, punish the Paradox.

Paradox : Would you look at that, it's time to leave.

(Y/N) : But I can't--

Paradox took out a pocketwatch and put his hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder before they were both enveloped in a blue light.

====================================================================================================

(Y/N) then realized that he was back in the real world and turns around to see everyone staring at him.

Superboy : *to Paradox* Who are you?

Paradox : Just a friend. Now, it is time to take my leave.

Paradox was enveloped in a blue light and he disappeared. (Y/N) then walked over towards Artemis and hugs her. Artemis was surprised by (Y/N)'s sudden action but she puts her hand on his back.

Artemis : *worried* Are you okay?

(Y/N) : Yeah, just fine.

(Y/N) stops hugging Artemis and the entire team sees that he was using his arm to wipe away a tear that was in his eye.

(Y/N) : *smiling* Actually, I feel great. 

(Y/N) then remembered who was responsible for setting the MFDs, who kidnapped him and Blue Beetle and who caused everything. His smile fades and was replaced with a serious look.

(Y/N) : You guys go back to the cave, okay? There's something I need to do.

===================================================================================================

Back on the Reach ship, Black Beetle had recovered and the Reach soldiers had manged to release both the head scientist and themselves. Suddenly, there was a sonic boom outside of the ship and a red blur crashed through the window. It was revealed to be Jetray who was carrying the Ambassador after Nightwing told him where he was.

Jetray threw the Ambassador and changed into Echo Echo. Black Beetle rushed towards Echo and grabbed him before slamming him into the ground. Echo Echo released a sonic wave that made the former operative stumble back.

Echo Echo gets back on his feet by doing a flip and presses the Omnitrix symbol on his chest and transformed.

Ultimate Echo Echo : Ultimate Echo Echo!

Ultimate Echo Echo then released disks from his body as they surrounded and multiplied around Black Beetle's body.

Ultimate Echo Echo : Sonic Doom!

The disks then released a high pitched frequency that made Black Beetle scream in pain as he fell to the ground unconscious.

Ultimate Echo Echo was enveloped in a green light as he reverted back into (Y/N). He then turns around and looks at the Ambassador.

(Y/N) : You're new to Earth, so let me fill you in on something. I'm (Y/N) (L/N), wielder of the most powerful weapon in the universe. I stopped your plan to destroy the Earth, I've defeated Vilgax in hand-to-hand combat, I've beaten your strongest Beetle warrior twice in a row and I've beaten tougher guys than you more times than I can count. So here's what's going to happen. You are going to report yourselves to the Green Lantern Corp, when you're sentences are over, you're going to crawl back to wherever you came from and the entire Reach is going to stop conquering planets. Because if you don't, I promise, you are going to regret it for the rest of your very short lives.

(Y/N) then glares at the Ambassador as the alien continued to look at his icey glare. The Reach soldiers then took aim at (Y/N) as he stayed completely still.

(Y/N) : *hostile* Do I make myself clear?

Ambassador : Crystal...

The Ambassador looked at the soldiers and they all lowered their weapons as (Y/N) walked out of the ship.

=======================================================================================================

[Time Skip]

A couple weeks go by and the Reach was taken away by the Green Lanterns to stand trial for in front of the Guardians of the Universe. Currently, everyone was at Mr. Smoothies having a celebration. (Y/N) then told Kaldur, Dick, Wally and Conner what had happened when the chrysalis had went critical.

Dick : That's... hard to believe.

(Y/N) : I know, right. I was too late to save the Earth so I used Alien X to make a whole new one.

Wally : Yeah, not buying it. Nothing's different.

(Y/N) : Of course not. I made an exact copy.

Kaldur : Of everything.

(Y/N) : Yes, everything.

Conner : On Earth?

(Y/N) : Including the four of you.

All four were confused by (Y/N) just said as he continued to drink his smoothie.

Kaldur : So you have said. I am sorry, (Y/N), but I have no memory of this. What is more likely, is that you possibly had a panic induced hallucination?

(Y/N) : Fine. Don't believe me, I don't care. I did it.

(Y/N) then drinks his smoothie again but realized something was wrong.

(Y/N) : Huh? Doesn't taste the same.

[End Of Season 2 ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 3.5K 64
When the strongest race unexpectedly dies out by an unknown being, its reincarnation takes the form of their natural resources.
Clueless By Ash:)

Teen Fiction

393K 10.4K 30
He runs up behind you, picking you up and spinning you around. You laugh and blush the whole time. He finally sets you down and kisses your forehead...
5.2K 85 7
5 Years Later, 19 Year Old Peter Parker (AKA Spider-Man) and the team must defend the world, that has lately been fearing them, from a secret alien i...
211K 5.3K 62
Follow the story of one young y/n tennyson. As he goes through the struggle of being a normal kid, and superhero. What will happen on the twists and...