The Dark Memories..

By Starshine71

I here with Kareena Story with different plot....here you will find some twist and turns...so peep into know... More

Still Haunting...
Face the reality....
History ......
First Lead....
The Article...
Research Papers....
The Attack...
What's this all about...
How could that be....
Suspicious...
It Can't be....
Where it all began.
Our Last Goodbye....
Until the last breath...
All my Fault...
Where to start...
The Locker Room....
How did you find out...
Together...
Season 2 - New Proposal....
Strange Behaviour.....
Cursed Town...
Motive Behind....
Need to go....
Missing People....
Its a Dream or Warning....
What it could be..
Maybe its all Connected...
The Diary...
Nothing Will Happen To Us...
Karishma's Wrath....
Everything comes to an End....
Update

Welcome to Madison Town...

307 41 5
By Starshine71

happy reading fellas...

The sisters reach the Madison town with Amaan...he already told them about the place but seeing the town with own eyes making it more beautiful...both sisters were enjoying the town very much.....the town is not so big but whatever it is looks spectacular.....they reaches the Amaan house and there they were welcomed by his family.....Karishma and Haseena gets down and looks around to see the near by houses where the celebration is going on a full speed....they both smiles seeing the family and Amaan takes them to introduce....Amaan introduced his grandparents and Father who work here as famer....they own a Organic vegetables and fruits and also quite famous in this town....

All shakes hands with sisters and asks them to come inside as its almost afternoon so they are on the lunch time...Amaan grandmother tells the girls to fresh up as they must be tired and also the lunch will be ready...Amaan takes them to their room along with their bag....the room is upstairs so they goes slowly....while going Haseena noticed the room which is at the opposite side of the corridor...she stands there and looks at it finds it strange....then she follows her sister....the room is small but its enough for the two people...

A – ( keeping the bag ) ji ye hai apka room...sorry chota hai...par payara hai...( says while looking at the room )

K – koi baat nahi..hume ye room accha laga aur apke family se bhi mil kar....lagtha hai preparation bahut hi acche se chal rahi hai....apke town me..

A – ji haan..vo maine actually yaha logo ko aur town ke representatives ko apke baare baathaya ki iss baar humare baare me newspaper me aayega tho log usse excited hai...vo aaj tak kisi ko pata nahi haina isliye...

H – ye tho achi baat hai....vaise apke town bahut hi kubsoort hai...koi yaha aayega tho jaane ke baare me nahi sochaega..

A – bikul..abhi tho aap dono yaha aaye hai...apko kahi saare jagha ko bhi dekhna hai...pehale aap dono fresh ho jaaye fir hum lunch karthe hai...

Saying this Amaan goes from there and Haseena moves towards the balcony and opens the door to see the backyard which is decorated and looking beautiful.... then she hears thud sound and turns around to see her baby sister who is laying on bed on her stomach....Haseena smiles and goes near her and lay beside her....she too closes her eyes...

After getting fresh up both the sister comes down to have lunch with the family...the Grandmother severs them the plate and all sits around the dining table...after taking a bit Haseena and Karishma are overwhelmed by the taste as they missed the food when they lost their mother and father...

K – wow dadi....kya khana hai...maa ke jaaane ke baad apke khana bahut hi accha hai hai...

H – ji haan....inthna tasty khana hai....thank you dadi..

GM – aery beta isme thank you koi baat nahi hai...mujhe accha lagtha hai tum jasie baacho ko khilana..nahi tho yaha tho bhaag kar chale jaathe hai jab unhee bana kar dethe hai tho...( everyone laughs )

A – vaise dadi ke haath me jaadu tho hai...koi bhi unko maana nahi kar saktha hai..

GF – vaise beta Karishma tum kya karthi ho....

K – daddji..hum force me hai...aur 1 saal me hum Chief baane hai..

F – ye tho bahut hi acchi baat hai...tum dono tho bahut hi ambitious ladkiya ho...dekha kar accha laga ki kahi ladkiya hai jo apne career ke leke serious hai nahi tho aaj kal ke bacche tho iske baare me soch the hi nahi...

GM – tumare family me aur koi nahi hai kya..

H – ji nahi...humare parents ek accident me death ho gaayi hai...tab se hum dono hi ek dusare ka dyaan rakthe hai.....jo bhi aaj hum hai vo sab dono ek saath dene ke karan hai...( looks at Karishma and smiles whole hearty )

GF – bahut accha laga...aur yaha tum logo ko aur bhi maza aayega....

K – vaise Amaan ne kaha ki yaha ka church 50 years complete ho gaaya hai..

F – haan beta....vaise haar saal usko lekar celebrate karthe hai...aur iss saal tho bahut hi badi baat hai....aur uske saath yaha ke priest bhi retire hone waale hai tho iss town ke logo ne socha ki thoda bada celebrate kare....humare yaha se kahi baache bahar padayi aur kaam karthe hai tho unke liye bhi ye yaad kar ho jaayega...

H – ye bahut hi acchi baat hai...

A – ji ab aap log thoda aaram kijiye...fir shaam mai aap logo ko bahar le jaavuga...taki aap iss town ke dekh sake...

After the lunch all retired to their room and took some rest....around 4 Amaan takes the girls outside to show some of the magnificent places of the town....they both were memorised by the place.....the town may be small but the people are so good to hear...all were talking and asking about them making the sisters more special...

Then they visit the church where the function is going to take place...also meets some people there asking about their well-being....while going inside Karishma senses that someone is watching them so she looks behind and to see any suspicious person but finds nothing except for the children who were running here and there and also enjoying the vacation...the place is fully filled with laughs and happiness as they are witnessing after so many days....

Many family members started to come to their hometown after so many months...seeing them happy making their parents happy....in short everything is so perfect......in the church Amaan introduces the sisters to the Priest named Robert....he shakes hand with them and takes them inside the church which is very old but elegant.....Karishma and Haseena enjoys the tour and also amazed by the structure of the church....after visiting the inside the church they both sits on the bench and enjoys the climate as well as the people who are praying to god silently...Amaan is talking to some people so the girls enjoying the alone time....

Haseean takes the candle and lights up and prays to god and thanking him for giving them the beautiful life as well as amazing sister.....she closes her eyes and tears rolls from her eyes as she couldn't forgot about the incident where both sisters almost lost each other and prays that this time nothing should not happened like that before as she is not ready loose her sister any more... they have already been through a lot and started to heal together....she is important more than anything....and now they can't go back to that Dark Memories.....then she feels someone is wiping her tears slowly with the handkerchief...she smiles and opens her eyes to see her baby sister who is looking at her worriedly...

k – ( wiping her tears ) apko kithne baar kaha hai ki uss baat ko bhul jaaiye fir bhi humari baat nahi maan thi...

H – ( smiles teary eyes ) kasie hum bhul sakthe hai kyuki humare vajse hi apko kithne kuch sahana pada....sirf humari vajse..

K – aise nahi hai Di....aise kuch bhi nahi hai....aur hum apke saath hai...koi bhi hume alag nahi kar saktha hai..chaha kuch bhi ho...tho ye baat apne maan se nikal dijiye....thik hai...( says sweetly )

Haseena nods her head and hugs her tightly and Karishma too hugs her back and rubs her to calm down...as they were not many people in the church so no one noticed about the breakdown except for the one in crowd who is watching their each move....the person looks at the sisters who were lighting the another candle together.....they both failed to notice that someone actually watching them....with brief sign the person leaves before anyone finds about......

After some time they all goes out the see fire crackers show which had been arranged by the town representatives....all were gathered around in the ground and some volunteers fires the crackers and everyone in the town enjoys it....while watching the show Amaan bring the representative to meet the sister...introduces them as Mr. Vikram Khanna...

VK – ji aap dono se mil kar bahut hi kushi huvi...Amaan me kaha ki aap iss town ke baare me article likhna aaye hai...ye jaan kar accha laga kyuki aaj tak koi aaya hi nahi iss chote se town ke baare me baathane iss duniye ko..

H – ji....aur aap fikar mat kijiye iss baar apke iss town aur apke logo ke baare me hum jauru puri duniye ko baathayage ki log kasie iss acche aur chote town ko miss kar raha hai...( smiles )

V – ji dhanyewaad....ab hum chal the hai hume thoda kaam hai..vasie bhi aap tho pura function yahi rukne waali hai tho mulakat hothi rahage...mil the hai...( saying this he goes from there )

trio enjoys the show and Karishma takes the photos while Haseena obverses everyone and everything...Amaan phone rings so he excused himself while the girls enjoys....

K – di apko yaad hai...bachpan me papa hume bhi aise ek baar le gaaye the yaad hai....( while eating her candy )

H – haan hume yaad hai....maa ko tho ye shor pasad nahi tha....par papa hum dono ko le jaathe the....aap tho baas candy khane keliye aathi thi aur kuch nahi...( pulls her cheek )

K – nahi tho hum tho show dekhna aaye karthe the...

H – joot mat bolo...apko show se jaatha tho candy me interested hotha hai..papa apko show me le jaathe tho aap pehale candy ka naam lethi hai fir jaakr hum sab ko sest dundna hotha hai...aur ek baar tho apke candy ke chakar me humare seat bhi chala gaaya fir bhi papa ne humare liye best seat ka arrange kiya aur vo bhi unki bike me baita kar....

K – ( smiles remembering those days ) haan di....sach me...vo kya din the na....bahut miss karthe hai maa papa ko...( says sadly )

H – ( puts her hand around her shoulder and pulls her closely) hume bhi unki yaad aathi hai choti..par hum kar bhi kya sakthe hai....par koi nahi ab hum haina apko candy dilane keliye....apko jinthne bhi chaiye unthne le lijiye...( pulls her cheeks lovingly )

Karishma hits her arms playfully and both burst out laughing.... then enjoys by being with each other ..later the show comes to an end and all goes to their home feeling little tired....the trio also reaches the home and sits for the dinner....then after dinner and some chit chat they all goes to their room as they had long day.....

Haseena closes the door of their room after coming from the washroom....she comes to her bed and smiles widely seeing her baby sister who is laying half with a laptop on her lap....she takes the laptop slowly and makes her lay comfortably on bed....cover her with duvet and gives a long kiss on her forhead....in sleep Karishma smiles lightly and turns to the other side...Haseena pates her head loving and gets back on her work...

Around 12 Haseena still working on the article as she is writing notes about this town and people. Whatever she experienced today writes everything so that she can write the perfect article...while writing thinks about the people whom she encountered throughout the way...and how they behaved with them...she is kind of impressed by these people as they were so kind and humble with everyone. And also help each other if anyone needs it....also writing about this town, she has no words as this place is beautifully memorized by it...she thinks how some people ignored this beautiful place...this has many things which outside people are missing it.. Amaan is right the world should know about this town and she is making sure to happen.... while writing her eyes starts to shut. She saves the work with the half laying position she sleeps...

Haseena opens her eyes with the jerk by hearing some noise...she looks around and finds herself in half laying position on bed with laptop on her lap...she must have dozed off a little bit...she turns to her Karishma who is holding her hand tightly and sleeping next to her closely....she keeps the laptop on side and caresses her baby sister head lovingly...she also looks at clock showing 3 o clock.....then thinks about the sound she heard when she was sleeping then thought she must be dreaming...after adjusting herself near Karishma and about to switch off the lights again she hears the soothing noise...she gets up and senses that someone is calling her...she can hear the sound coming outside her room...

She quickly gets up and moves out to see where the noise is coming...she opens the door and finds herself in the complete darkness in the house....she switches the lights in the corridor and looks around...then her eyes fells on the floor where she can see foot print which is coming from the closed room which she saw when they arrived in the house this afternoon....that's weird she thinks as Amaan told them that the room is nothing but the store room and also they have lost the key so how come someone walk from that room....her thoughts were broken when she hear the same sound coming from the backyard of the house...she quickly goes down and walks to back door...she unlocks the door and opens to see who is making this sound....she walks out the backyard and roams around to find something but nothing is there except for the owls who were hooting.....she relax and feels the cool breeze on her face then again she hears the sound and this time it is coming from the left side....she slowly walks towards that side...while walking the sound is very clear to her as if someone is walking in front of her.....

She comes at the exact place where the noise is coming and finds nothing....she gets irritate and moves back to the house....she is still thinking about it again she hears the same noise....the noise is coming behind her...she can feel the presence of someone....this time she couldn't take it anymore and turns around to see who the hell is that what her heart skips seeing the strange thing in front of her...

Eyes were glued to the girl who is standing in front of her with a long hair and blood stains all over her body.....she cant see the face but the girl is facing her....her clothes were dirty and torn here and there....Haseena looks terrified and sacred seeing her and moves back.....the girl walks towards her slowly....Haseena tries to call someone but couldn't as her mouth is numb...before the girl comes towards she closes her eyes and tears starts to roll....she can feel her existence and also feel her breath near her.....then someone puts a hand on her shoulder and shakes her....Haseena opens her eyes with jerk and looks behind to see Karishma who is standing behind by rubbing her eyes...

Haseena looks at front and shocked to see the girl is gone...she gulps in fear and again turns around to see Karishma who is asking what happened...Haseena throws her arms around her and hugs her tightly....Karishma finds it wired and rubs her back as she is crying on her shoulder...after 15 minutes they break the hug and Karishma cups her face lovingly..

K – ( in panic tone ) di sab thik tho haina...aur aap yaha kya kar rahi hai....aur ro kyu rahi hai..

H – ( wipes her tears ) hum kuch sunnayi diya tho hum yaha aagaye...aur dekha ki yaha kuch nahi hai....aur pata nahi hume rone kyu aa raha hai...( says with teary eyes )

K – kya sunnayi diya apko....aur aap aise garbara huvi kyu lag rahi hai...

H – kuch nahi bacha...shyd humne koi spane dekh liya hoga aur hum needh me the na tho.....vaise aap yaha kya kar rahi hai...

K – vo aap humare paas nahi thi tho hum apko dunthe huva aa gaaye...aur dekha ki backdoor kholi huvi hai...hum yaha aaye the aap kahdi thi..aur kabse apko bhul raha the par aap kuch bol hi nahi rahi thi..

H – ( confused ) aapne hume bhulaya...

K – haan...kahi baar bhulya...par socha shyd aap kuch soch rahi hongi...isliye apke paas aagaya....kyu kuch huva hai kya..

H – ( thinks for a while ) nahi kuch nahi...chaliye...hume needh aa rahi hai...aap bhi thak gaayi hai..chaliye...

Karishma looks at her and then around the backyard...she finds something is wrong as she is behaving strange and thought to ask in the morning as its not right time...she goes inside by taking the water bottle from the fridge while Haseena again turns around and looks at the direction where the girl was standing before and then she looks down to see some blood spot.... she wipes her tears as well as sweat and then goes inside to her room....

In the room Haseena closes the door behind and looks at Karishma who is offering a water bottle...she smiles by this gestures and takes it...she drinks the water in one go and keeps on the side table...Karishma lays down and makes enough space for her sister as she cant sleep without her nearby...Haseena smiles at her antics and sits beside her and pats her head to make her sleep...then she too joins her but realised to forgot to off the laptop....

She takes the laptop and surprised to see something typed on the word.....she remembers that she closed everything the last time when she try to sleep then how come someone type something without her permission....the word font are so small to read so Haseena changes the font size.....then reads the words carefully....her hand starts to tremble and pushes the laptop a little back...she is shocked to read the words....

Her mind blows away and thinks why someone telling them to...

GO BACK.....

Waiting for the response...

Stay Tuned for next update..

Adios Amigos....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 924 7
Recreation of Episode where haseena shoot karishma but there is a twist in this story but whatt?? Peep in and read ЁЯФе
7.2K 518 14
Hi guys! Its a kareena story with many secrets which is vampire story..Haseena still dont know about her powers..how will she react when she get to k...
2.6K 260 10
A shady accident, a missing scientist and a corrupt police officer. A riddle with no clues. Let's see who is going to be the winner of this game of D...
57.2K 4.7K 26
This story is About KarEena тЭдя╕П IN THIS STORY : HASEENA MALLIK is newly transferred SHO.. who is apprehensive... Doesn't enjoy her life just live... s...